Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] Empty
PostSubject: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:03 am

The weekend had finally arrived, and Sunday rose with the promisse of a good day. Marina climbed of her bed and walked to Damon's nursery, finding him waiting for her already. ''Good morning, sunshine!'', she greeted him with a sweet smile, ''Mo-nin'', Damon chimed, making Marina laugh gently, and then she carried him to the kitchen, where she prepared their breakfast.

''Do you know who's coming to spend all day long with us? Daddy!'', she chimed with a smirk while giving him more of the apple sauce she had just done. ''Dad?'', he turned his gaze towards the door, ''Dad?'', Damon repeated, as if waiting for John to walk into the room in any moment. ''Not now. When you hear the door bell, that will be dad!'' she explained him, giggling slightly as she noticed how excited he got seeing the way he swung his liltte legs at his baby seat, ''Bell!'', he chimed, and he didn't eat too much after knowing his father was coming. She wore him with a short jeans pants, and a cotton red plaid t-shirt, matching with his baby sneakers. She put a long blue dress with a belt detail, freshing and light... Much different from the dresses she needed to wear in Nirethia, and to complete her look, she put a black cardigan on. The door bell rang, and Marina could hear Damon chiming from his nursery, ''Dad! Dad!''. She smirked and went to answer the door. ''Good Morning!'', she smirked softly seeing John by the door frame and leaned up to kiss his lips softly, ''Where are you taking us on this beautiful day?'', she asked softly as she closed the door behind them and led him to Damon's room.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:32 am

John was woken up by his phone's ringtone, blaring near his head from where he had left it on his bed the night prior. Of course, it was one of his board of directors member. He answered it with a sleepy, "yes?" and was startled when they began to yell frantically about how he had taken a day off. "You can't do that to us, John! We're so busy and things have to be handled and--" "Then handle them. I can't hold your hand all of the time, Lillian. I'm having a personal day. I'll be back first thing in the morning," He muttered, a bit irritated that he had even hired someone so needy. He ended the call as she started to try to talk him out of it. He got a shower and fixed his hair before changing into a pair of outrageously expensive jeans and a simple grey, long sleeved button down. Once ready, he got his wallet, phone, and keys and went down to his car. He lived alone in a large pent-house studio. His car was an Audi R8 Spyder -- another lavish thing he really didn't need, considering he rarely drove himself.

Arriving at the little in Marina lived out, he mentally noted he should really mention to her that he was capable of rehousing to where she could live alone instead of in an in. He smiled to her as she opened the door, and gently returned her kiss. "Mm... Well. I was thinking we could visit the playground in downtown," He suggested, sliding his hands into his pockets as he followed her upstairs to Damon's room. "Ooh, hi there, handsome," He smirked as he saw the green-eyed boy. He walked over to him and lifted him into his arms. "Oh, Marina... You could have asked me to buy him some more... well-made clothing," he mumbled, smiling sheepishly as he noted the tag had to of come from a store like Wal-Mart.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:50 am

''Hmm, sounds like a plan'', she murmured with a softly smile and went to Damon's dresser, to gather all he would need to spend a day at the playground. Some clothes, and all the baby stuff she was already used to carry with her. ''Ha, haven't you see your son, John??... I can put him in rags, and he still would be the prettiest baby in town'', she pointed out with a small smirk and stopped to think for a moment if they would need the pram... She looked then of the way John was carrying Damon, and she imagined that this could be a good day to be close to Damon, and not carrying him around apart of them. ''We're ready to go. Unless you want to drink or eat something first'', she said suggested.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:57 am

John chuckled a bit and nodded, placing a kiss atop Damon's head. "I love you," He whispered against Damon's ear, smiling a bit. Though, a part of him felt bad for being able to say that to Damon, and not to the boys mother. He shook off the feeling, though. "I'll be taking you two our for lunch, so I can hold out on food until then," He murmured, shrugging lightly. "Come on," He hummed, taking the bag from Marina and walking downstairs. Once out to the car, he put Damon into the car seat he had recently installed -- it was retractable into the back seat's cushions. With a simple press of a button, it came out of the cousin's back and was ready to go. He set Damon into it and put the seat belts securely on him. "There you go," he smiled to the boy. He kissed the top of his head, then went around to open Marina's door for her. He helped her inside, then shut the door and went in to his side. Climbing in the car, he smiled over at her. "Sleep well?" He questioned as he started up the car. He started driving and kept the music quiet as to not upset Damon.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 4:28 am

Marina gladly following him down, and closed the door before walking to the car. She didn't know plenty about those modern cars, but the one thing she could be sure about that car was the fact that John had spent a lot of money on it. She watched closely as John set Damon securely on the back seat. She pursed her lips softly and nodded, knowing that Damon was safe after John fineshed installing him. She felt like a princess when he opened the door for her and helped her inside. She watched while he walked in front of the car to his side. He was elegant in his clothing, not to mention that the color of his shirt highlighted the green of his eyes. She put the seat belt on her and smiled as she asnwered him, ''Yes, I felt a little cold in the middle of the night, but nothing like an extra blanket to solve this problem'', she said with a small shrug and looked at Damon through the rearview, ''How about you, did you sleep well?'', she asked softly as she turned her gaze back to him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 4:46 am

John smiled a bit and chuckled to himself. "You weren't cold on the night I spent there," He mumbled, making an obvious point. "That old place has drafts, I'm sure... You should really let me relocate you to a more... suitable establishment," He murmured, looking over at her with a warm emerald gaze. "I mean, Marina... That's an inn. Not a home," he pointed out, then shifted his gaze back onto the road. "But, I would only do so if you liked. We could have somewhere custom built just for you and Damon," He mused, smiling a bit at the idea. "I would say you could come and stay with me, but honestly, my loft is not safe for Damon -- at least, not for a long period of time. Sharp edges and what not with the modern decorating," He sighed, shaking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:29 pm

Marina blushed softly as she remembered of the night he spent with them at her place. She could listen his voice saying he wanted her, and then in the morning she brought Damon to sleep between them, and he curled up by John's side. She rolled her eyes slightly as he chatised about her home. ''Oh my... Why so controlling?'', he mumbled to herself, amused that he was still trying to control her and her life. But he had a point, the house was a little cold sometimes, and since she was used to live in mansions all her life, sometimes she felt the place was too small. ''John... I really appreciate you're worried about us... But honestly? I don't like you controlling my life, telling me what to do and what not. Though I like the idea of you building a place for us, and Lord, the idea of living with you again is so tempting, but I have to decline the offer. Right now, at the place we are, I don't want you to spend money recklessly upon a house that Damon and I won't be living for a long time... Unless you're staying with us...'', she smiled slightly at the idea of building a house for them, she was already imagining a big backyard, with playgrounds and trees, something like what he had back in Nirethia.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 7:13 pm

John pursed his lips and kept his eyes focused on the road. "Sorry... I'm a bit of a control freak. I don't like thinking their things out of my grasp," He said quietly. "I just... worry about you two -- far more than I should, I think. Inn's aren't safe, really. People coming in and out all the time... I'd feel better knowing you were safe in a bed where someone else couldn't casually climb into it while you slept," He mumbled, scowling at the road. "But... If you want, I'll back off," He lied smoothly. He already had a house built. No need to get her worked up. He would show her later.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 7:29 pm

Marina chuckled softly, appeasing the moment, ''I'm used to it, John, to your control freak side... Back in Nirethia, you got nuts everytime I got home a little later, or if Damon slept more than the usual...'', she said gently, and held his hand gently, intertwining their fingers in a lovingly way. ''I haven't told you, but you lived in a cabin, at the woods, while I lived at town. You moved in with me because you were worried about my safety...'', she smiled softly, ''What I mean is, that I don't mind if you build a house, or you have already built it if I know you well'', she said with a small smirk, turning her dark hues towards him. ''As long you spend more time with us, maybe sleeping in on weekends.'', she suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 8:03 pm

John held her hand, smiling a bit at the feeling of her smaller hand in his grasp. He couldn't help but smirk as she already knew his house building plans. He couldn't help but chuckle softly and looked over towards her. "How about this? I'll spend tonight with you. But, not in that little inn," He mused, then smirked slightly and looked back at the road as he turned into a nice neighborhood. It was an expensive neighborhood. In the depths, there was a large house that was build with its back facing a wooded area. "How's this for a house?" He hummed, turning the car off and climbing out.

( http://www.home-reviews.com/modern-and-magnificent-house-by-wessels-joyce-associates )
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 8:30 pm

Marina pouted slightly, ''Gosh, I can't see why you don't like my little inn... It's comfy, and small, and Damon and I liked there'', she murmured with a shy smirk and turned her gaze from him as she noticed the nice neighborhood around. She tightened her grip just a bit upon his hand. The houses around were big and fancy, like the ones she lived in Nirethia. She pursed her lips and felt her heart racing on her chest as she noticed he was slowing the car in front of the biggest house into the neighborhood. She climbed out from the car and walked to stand behind John. She was smiling, and she could feel the treans on the brim of her eyes. She wasn't like that because of the building's magnificence, but because of the backyard. It was surrounded by woods, just like the old mansion they lived at the old World. ''You shouldn't have done this... Spending all this money without talking to me first'', she mumbled, nudging his shoulder softly. ''But I love it...'', she whispered, leaning on his side.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 8:37 pm

John smirked a bit and kissed the top of her head. "I had some free time. Why not construct a mansion?" He hummed, shrugging his shoulders. He went around and got Damon from the backseat, holding him in his arms comfortable. "Come on. I'll show you around," he smiled. He led them inside the house and looked around. "Hmm... Lillian isn't completely useless after all. She's done pretty well on the decorating," He smiled. There was wood and soft rugs. The large windows made everything feel very open, light, and warm. He led them up to the master bedroom. The bed was circular and had a canopy of soft curtains. There were lounges and a large bathroom with all expensive fixtures. But, the bedroom itself wasn't extravagantly large. It opened up to a small balcony that showed the skyline of Seattle. "Like it?" He asked quietly. "This is your room," He explained.

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] House-at-pezula-by-wessels-joyce-associates-4-thumb
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 9:13 pm

''Show off'', she mumbled with a small smirk and followed him inside the house. Whoever this Lilian girl was, she had done a great job, Marina couldn't deny it. All of the rooms they passed by were well decorated, making her feel comfortable. All the woods made her remind of the her old ships, and the rugs, well, the rugs made her remember of John's old cabin, she couldn't tell why. She gasped queitly seeing the master bedroom. It was big, and she only took a brief glance at the bathroom, and the closet as big as it. The view took her breath away, and she wouldn't really mind waking up every morning with that view... She nodded quietly at his question, and once he said that was her room, she turned her bright brown eyes towards him. ''Really?'', she chimed and kissed his lips gently, before giggling down to Damon, ''You got me, this is so mcuh better than my room, but I still don't like you giving me all this incredible gift, and I can't have much to offer you back'', she sighed softly with a small pout and walked to lean her arms upon the handrail.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 10:11 pm

John smirked and shook his head. "Marina, you don't need to give me anything... I just want you and Damon to want for nothing," He said quietly, walking over to her and wrapping his free arm around her waist. "Come on. You haven't even seen the best part. Come on," He murmured, smiling a bit. He went with her then to a middle area of the house that wasn't so exposed. He opened up the door and smirked a bit at the warm colors. "This is your room," he mumbled to Damon and set the boy down. Over the bed was the boys name in light blue lettering.

( http://www.mdpblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/e-1.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 11:20 pm

Marina sighed in content as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She knew he wanted to be with her and Damon, but she wanted to do more for him. She wasn't as rich here as she was before, on the other hand, John was the richer one now. And she smiled to herself, realizing the roles had changed in this world. ''The best part?'', she tilted her head, getting a bit curious, and wrapped her arm around his middle as they walked to a more private area, not so far from her room. She gasped seeing the new nursery and smiled seeing Damon crawling to a basket filled with toys. She looked the room closely this time, and couldn't help but giggle softly. ''I liked the old lettering more... You carved his name in wood letters, and put over the bed, just like this one...'', he said with a warm smile, and looked up to John. ''I love you...'', she whispered softly, not expecting him to say that back.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 11:47 pm

"I carved something?" John asked skeptically before chuckling slightly. "I guess I was more talented back then," He mumbled, shaking his head. As she came to him and whispered those soft words, he smiled softly, and slipped his arms around her waist to pull her close. He nuzzled his nose to the side of her head, then kissed her ear. "I love you, too," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 12:02 am

Marina leaned over to his side and watched as Damon chose a stuffed animal to play with... She remembered that stuffed bear John gave him, and luckily Damon brought it with him into this new realm. She closed her eyes as she felt his nose nuzzling upon her head. She opened her eyes and looked up to him, ''John, can you say it again?'', she whispered with a shy smile. She wanted to be sure she had heard him saying those words...
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 12:26 am

John smiled a bit and leaned back to cup her cheeks, looking intently into her eyes. "I love you," He repeated, then leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. "I apologize for it taking me so long to say that to you..." He sighed, shaking his head. "I love you," He mumbled once more and kissed her temple. "I love you, and I love our son," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 12:40 am

Marina looked into those intent hues and couldn't help but giggle softly as he repeated it, he felt some stubborn tears streaming down on her face, she wasn't ready for that... Ready for him to say he loved her and Damon, though she already could see his love for the boy by the way he looked at him, and held him in his arms. ''I'm just glad you said it... It doesn't matter how long it took for you to say.'', she mumbled with a bright smile, and then she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug. ''I love you, John Rolfe... I love all the good things you've done to me, and our son'', she whispered softly next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 1:36 am

John chuckled softly and held her tightly, kissing the side of her head and the top of her head. "You're amazing, Marina... That's why I try to take care of you," He shrugged. He nuzzled his nose to her head, then moved to kiss her lips deeply. He slid his hands to her waist and tugged her closer to him. However, as he got more wrapped up in the kiss, he slowly brought himself to remember they were in Damon's nursery. "Mm... So, Damon," He cleared his throat a bit and looked over at Damon. "Do you have your teddy, baby boy?" He hummed, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 2:27 am

Marina felt her heart warming at his words, she fetl good having someone to take care of her. She had been alone for so long and she needed to take care of so many people, that sometimes she didn't have much time for her to stop and take care of herself for a moment. She turned to kiss his lips softly, and as she felt how deep he was kissing her, she started to convey all her love through it. This was how she liked to kiss him, she knew she could take his breath away like this and she was right, since they both got lost into it as they stood at Damon's nursery. She blushed slightly and looked down to Damon. ''Ted... Hom-eh'', he chimed softly looking up to them and he lift up slowly, leaning o the edge of the basket. He held himself safely at it and looked for a moment inside the basket, and then he fell back, making a soft thud as his little rear hit the ground. Marina chuckled softly as she watched him, and murmured to John, ''He has trying to make his first steps, and I've helped him sometimes, but he always end like that'', she shook her head softly and walked towards him as he leaned his grabby hands towards her. ''Are you tired already? We haven't even went to the playground, darling...'', she whispered with a small smile as she kissed his temple softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 3:10 am

John chuckled softly, too, as he saw how Damon fell down. "He should be walking by now, shouldn't he?" He mumbled, furrowing his brows. But, he didn't worry too much. "Maybe I can teach him soon," He mused. "Is he tired? Well, it's fortunate we're here in his nursery, hmm?" He arched a brow, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 3:31 am

Marina smiled softly, ''Yes, it's close to his nap time, and since he's so relaxed, I guess he liked here'', she said softly and tugged him to seat down with her at the chair next to the crib. ''John, there is something about Damon I need to tell you'', she pursed her lips slightly before caressing Damon's back gently, knowing it helped him to fall asleep, ''I'm sure you have already noticed that Damon is a little different from the other babies by his age, right? Well, he's like this because one night, when I was six month pregnant, going to seven, I-I got too nervous... I have just lost someone important to me'', she said into a soft whisper, reminding like she felt when she saw him snaped, ''And then I saw one of the most important person in my life getting killed right in front of my eyes'', she swallowed hard as the memory of Amelia lifeless hit her slightly. ''I got too nervous, and I bleed, which affected Damon since I was pregnant with him... You helped me a lot, you even brought Belle to see me and him, to see if he was alright, and you even moved your office to home, so you could take better care of us'', she said softly. ''Damon is different from the other children... He never cries, he learned how to speak a little later than the otehr children, he has some difficulties on looking people in their eyes, and he doesn't like high sounds, like thunders and stuff...'', she explained him, turning her brown eyes towards John, before wathing Damon half asleep in her arms... ''His first word was 'dad', and he said that after you came home from a long travel'', she said with a soft chuckle. ''I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one teaching him his first steps'', she said with a tender smile as she pecked upon his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 3:43 am

John listened very quietly to her, frowning at the words she said. He didn't like to think of her in pain. But, a part of him almost felt guilty for that pain. Maybe because he couldn't remember it? Either way, hearing about her and Damon in pain, he wanted to remember so he could know how to comfort her. "Baby, I'm sorry," He sighed, wrapping an arm around her waist. He then gently took Damon, kissed his forehead, and rested him into the crib. "We'll take him in for some testing soon. Make sure he's alright," He said quietly, looking over to her. "As for you... I think you need to relax," He mumbled, moving back to her and kissing her forehead. "Come on... Why don't we go lie down?" He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 3:59 am

Marina leaned upon him gladly, and watched as he rested Damon into the crib. She nodded softly at his words and looked down as the whirl of emotions she felt on that day hit her again, but weaker than before. Maybe because she knew John would never snap again, she would make her best to not say a word about the thing he had done. Though she needed to tell him what happened that night, the things he had done to her, she never implied he was responsable for that. She hadn't realized how much she was shaken until he talked she needed to relax, ''Sure...'', she smiled weakly and held his hand softly around hers. She went back to her room, and sat on the bed. It was big, and seeing the canopy with all those fine details, she felt like a princess again. As she laid down she giggled like a little girl, and looked upon him with a cute smile, ''This feels good... So soft...'', she mumbled, sliding her hand softly upon the silk sheet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next