Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 2nd 2013, 11:48 pm

Megara did not care that they were in a restaurant. She didn't care that people were looking. Seeing Adam like that -- so sweet and tender to her stomach of all things... It brought tears to her eyes. She brushed her fingers through his hair and giggled as Arianne's kicks responded to his voice enthusiastically. "Easy, baby girl," Megara laughed a bit, the feeling still odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 2:07 am

Adam grinned down at her stomach, feeling the strong kicks that their baby was making, ''Calm down, baby Arianne... Don't hurt mom'', he murmured softly and looked back as he heard someone approaching the table. It was the waiter with their orders... ''Thank you'', Adam said politely as he leaned up in his chair. However he didn't move from Meg's side. He rather be that closer to her, than across the table.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 9:59 pm

Megara smiled a bit as Arianne only seemed to kick harder when Adam told her not to. She giggled to herself and caressed her stomach. "Thanks," She smiled up at the waiter. "She didn't listen to you," Meg whispered and shook her head. "Maybe she's hungry.." Meg mumbled and looked towards the food the waiter had brought. She reached over and picked up the bread on the side. She picked at it and ate a few bites. Arianne calmed a bit after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 6:15 pm

Adam only shook his head, ''This is a bad sign... She's going to be as stubborn as her mother'', he smirked, and served himself after serving Meg's plate. He ate a few pieces of bread, and murmured softly, ''Was she hungry? Or she's still kicking hard?''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 10:24 pm

Megara laughed gently and smirked, eating a few more bites before nodding and taking a sip of her wine. "Mm... She calmed down a bit," She nodded. "Oh, come on. You know rebellion is a bit fun," She mused, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 12:07 am

''Nah. I was taught that rebellion is a abd thing. If people comes up with a rebellion, that means you're a bad king'', and then he sighed, ''But we're not in my kingdom anymore'', he rolled his eyes. ''Perhaps I could use a little of your rebellion spirit, Meg'', he smirked, and leaned towards her to clean some of the bread on the corner of her lips, ''have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?'', he smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 7:47 pm

"Only a couple of times," Megara smirked and giggled softly. "I want to visit your kingdom someday," She admitted. "I think you would like Olympus... I mean, it wasn't very exciting to me, but... Who knows," she shrugged and giggled softly.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 8:29 pm

Adam shook his head, ''No. I won't go back to my kingdom...'', he said quietly, and softened a little, ''But I would enjoy visiting Olympus'', he said with a soft smile and poured some wine to him. He didn't want to go back to his catle, because he was afraid he would be cursed again, and for any circunstance he wanted Meg to see him as the ugly monster he was.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 7:51 pm

Meg smirked and looked down. "You know... I'm sure you weren't that bad looking. I mean, from the books I've read, you were probably fluffy," She giggled softly, smirking down to her fingers as she played with the fabric over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 EmptyMay 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

Adam smiled wryly, and shook his head, ''The books painted me cute... I was violent, and looked like an animal. A monster'', he said quietly, and then kissed her temple. ''But let's not talk about the past'', he sighed, and placed his hands upon Meg's, feeling her small bump upon his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]   She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Will Be Loved [Tag: Meg]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Twenty-First Century :: Seattle, Washington :: Space Needle-
Jump to: