Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:42 pm

"Really?" John grinned brightly and then laughed softly, knowing he sounded like a kid. He walked into the dining room and smiled, seeing the maid laying out the food. He took his seat and picked up his glass of wine. "Thank you," He chimed towards the woman before looking over at Marina with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 11:59 pm

Marina giggled softly, and sat on her seat by John's side. Marina liked to to eat light meals at night, so instead of serving the meat, the maid served a plate of salad, and a glass of lemonade, since now she couldn't take alcohol because she was carrying Stefan. She grinned back at him, and started eating from her place. ''About earlier, when we were at the couch with Damon'', she started after taking a sip from her glass, ''Is you back really aching, or you still bugged about your scarred skin?'', Marina asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 12:08 am

John pursed his lips after taking a few bites of his steak and fries. He shrugged and sighed. "You know I don't like knowing what happened to my back," He pointed out quietly. "But... You don't think I should know... And, if its that important to you, I won't ask... But, they do hurt sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 12:19 am

''They hurt? How often, John?'', Marina asked getting slightly worried about him. She sighed, and leaned over, resting her hand upon his, ''Is it important to you to know what happened to you?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 12:24 am

"Well... Only when I have to bend over and stretch and that sort of thing," John murmured, shrugging a bit. He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He took a long sip of wine and looked down to his plate. "Considering I can't remember a whole life time... I guess it does get to me."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 12:42 am

Marina sighed, and brushed her thumb softly upon his finger, ''You know I don't know much about your past, right?'', she looked at him with soft eyes, ''But I can help with some details, like why your back is like this...'', he murmured softly, looking for a way to sooth his worries.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 1:05 am

John brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "Mm... Whatever you can tell me would be great, Marina," He pointed out quietly. "But... Let's wait until we're done eating, okay?" He asked quietly and let go of her hand to go back to his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 1:13 am

Marina nodded softly, and leaned back on her seat... She talked then about Damon, and how well he was progressing with his speaking, and how the doctors praised him at each sessions, ''Also... I was thinking of quiting at my job'', she pursed her lips, ''My salary is nothing in comparisson with yours, and I want to give more attention to him'', she said quietly, and took another sip from her lemonade.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 3:04 am

"Well, of course... Especially with you pregnant now," John nodded. "You'll stay in the home and be taken care of... I'll hire a tutor for Damon to be practicing his exercises more often. Sheesh... Hiring someone to play blocks with him," He chuckled and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 11:28 am

Marina nodded quietly also thought the same, but frowned a bit as he mentioned hiring someone, ''Hmm, I wouldn't like to put an stranger at house... I've met Jasmine on the other day. You don't remember, but she helped me taking care of Damon in Nirethia, and he likes her'', she nodded, and took another piece from her salad.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 5:00 pm

John arched a brow and took a sip of his wine. "You didn't know the maids... they're strangers in this house," he pointed out with a small smirk. "You're cute," he chuckled, shaking his head. "But... if you want this Jasmine girl I wont mind paying her."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 7:38 pm

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 Katherine-gifs-katherine-pierce-24274068-500-240

''Do you think I allowed them to put one finger at him??... I trust him with Belle, though. He loves to be around her'', she smiled softly, and giggled as he called her cute. ''I'll talk to Jasmine about it, but since I'm quiting the job, I'll be able to watch him all day long'', he pointed out with a small smirk and ate more of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]   Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News, Daddy! [Tag: John]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2