Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) Empty
PostSubject: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:06 am

(Before anyone was pregnant, but in modern times. Kida never got pregnant here, and neither did Belle. No one is married, either. It's nearer to when they first get to Seattle and reunite.)

Kida ran her hands back through her hair and shook her head, pacing around aimlessly as she waited for Eric to call her. He and Belle had gone out for the night to his bar, not giving her a time of when to expect him home. When finally did get a text from him, she scowled a bit, seeing they had decided to just sleep at the bar in the loft above it. She rolled her eyes and put on her jacket. She wasn't staying in an empty house. She didn't like this place, and Eric knew that. Leaving her alone was cruel.

She walked -- despite it raining -- to the loft above the library where she knew Belle and Flynn stayed. She knocked on the door to the library and prayed silently that Flynn would hear her. She was freezing out there as it was, now soaked to the bone in cold.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:22 am

( Wink )

When Flynn came home from work, he managed to catch Belle on the way out. She told him she was going out with Eric and he managed to get a word in about his concern with her going. Waving it off as she usually did when it came to Eric, Flynn found himself alone in the loft. He changed out of his work clothes and into more casual at home clothes, which involved pajama pants and occasionally a t-shirt, he left the t-shirt out tonight. He used the rest of his time to read a novel while having the television on quiet.

Flynn perked when he heard a knock from downstairs and in a few minutes, went downstairs to check who knocked on the door. The instant he saw Kida on the other side, it only took him a few seconds to open the door and let her in. "Kida! You're absolutely soaked, we have to get you dry." Flynn exclaimed, closing the door and lifting her in his arms and headed upstairs. He didn't question why she came, part of him knowing that she came because Eric and Belle went out for night together, as he set her on the couch and placed a towel on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:27 am

Kida started to speak when Flynn opened the door for her, but found she had no time between him speaking, picking her up and taking her upstairs. She blinked a few times, wide-eyed as she sat on the couch. She peeked up at him from underneath the towel. "Er... Thank you," She said quietly, a small laugh leaving her lips as she idly dried her hair. She shivered still though and hugged the towel around her slender frame, trying to get herself warm enough. She was just thankful he wasn't out on a business trip. "Do you have clothes I could borrow...? Belle's clothes are too petite... Do you have a shirt or something?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:38 am

Flynn let her dry her own hair and grinned as she said Thank you. "No problem... I'd hate to see you get sick..." He said before nodding, standing up and heading into the bedroom. He came back out, handing her his shirt. "It's a bit big, but it should fit you. I would get you pants but my waist is bigger than yours, they would slide right off." Flynn chuckled before grabbing the book next to her and placing it back on the bookshelf, not looking when she changed.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 7:44 am

Kida gave a sheepish grin and shrugged her shoulders. "No, it's quite alright," she said quietly and got up. She went into Belle and Flynn's bedroom and shut the door behind her. She pulled her coat and shirt off, as well as her soaked bra. She slid out of her wet jeans and sighed lightly. She made a face and put the wet clothing into a pile. In Flynn's shirt soon after, she smiled, finding it fit her well, though it hung off one shoulder. It smelled like him. She liked the smell. It hung low enough for her to not feel too bad for only wearing her underwear. "Thank you, again... Where's the.. drying thing?" She asked, arching her brow as she held her wet clothing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:43 pm

Flynn smiled as Kida left into the bedroom. He sat back down on the couch, casually watching whatever was on the television. He looked back up when Kida came out from the bedroom and was quick to hop up. "Here, I'll take them." Flynn offered, taking her clothes and heading over to the laundry room. Once he started the dryer, he went over to the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink, eat, Kida?" He asked, looking back at her. He smiled a bit to himself, enjoying how his shirt hung on her. Whenever Belle ran around the house in his shirt, it made her look like a kid, covering most of her upper half and her lower half. However, with Kida in his shirt, being a lot taller than Belle, it covered most of her top half but showed a little more of her lower half than Belle.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 4:46 pm

Kida beamed over at him and nodded. "Do you have some water?" She asked quietly. She ran her hand back through her wet hair and walked around to him, tugging the shirt to try and cover more of her. "I suppose these fit Belle more, huh?" She smiled sheepishly. "Her mother was tiny... My mom was as tall as I am," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders as she wandered around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:13 pm

Flynn chuckled and nodded, grabbing two glasses from one of the cabinets. "Honestly, they make Belle look like a small child. Theybfotbyouvquite nicely as well through." He commented before handing her the glass of water. He took a sip of his own before giving her a sheepish smile. "I'm going to assume that you're for the same reason I was going to be alone tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 6:54 pm

Kida smiled a bit and took the glass, sipping from it before sighing at his question. "Did Belle text you too?" she asked, but then remembered how her sister wouldn't go near technology if she could help it. "Eric texted me. It was jumbled up nonesense, as he's already drunk off his ass, but it mostly consisted of, I'm taking Belle upstairs. Entertain yourself tonight," she mumbled, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 8:50 pm

Flynn looked at Kida and shook his head lightly, Belle never texted him. When Kida told him what they were doing, he merely scoffed, knowing already. He could read her like an open book, knowing her more than herself, and she showed clear signs that she was seeing Eric, getting bored of Flynn. Flynn looked at Kida with a sad smile. "Cheers... For... I don't know honestly."
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 8:55 pm

Kida returned the same, sad smile and sighed. "The one time I wish I drank alcohol," she scoffed and took a long sip of her water before looking back towards him. "Flynn... You know it's not your fault Belle's out there, right? Just like... Like it's not mine that Eric's is being the man I thought he had grown out of," she murmured, trying to convince herself, too.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Same..." Flynn scoffed with a smirk toward her. As he took a drink, he looked back at her with a sigh. "Maybe... Eric... Is an ass Kida..." He said before placing his glass down and gently pulljng Kida into a comforting hug.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 4th 2013, 9:17 pm

"But..." Kida tried to object, but as he pulled her into a hug, it broke the barrier she kept around herself so strongly. She held onto his back -- finally taking into consideration he wasn't even wearing a shirt. That didn't bother her, though. His scent was comforting and his embrace was warm. She hid her face against his chest and closed her eyes tightly. "I don't want to believe that, Flynn... He's the only person I have. I mean, I have Belle but... Not really, obviously," She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 5th 2013, 11:27 pm

Flynn shook his head softly, rubbing her back gently. "Don't say that Kida... After all, you have me." He whispered in her ear, tightening his arms a bit. He pulled back and brushed back a strand of her hair, giving Kida a warm smile. "Eric is truly an idiot..." He whispered, with a hint of comical humor, as his blue eyes looked into hers.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 5th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kida looked up at him from under her dark lashes. She smiled a bit and nodded her head, biting down into her bottom lip after a moment. "Tell me something I don't know, Flynn," She sighed heavily. She leaned up and kissed his cheek affectionately. "Thank you... For letting me come over here," She said near his ear. "It means a lot to me. As do you. So, thank you," She murmured and placed a soft kiss under his ear. She then smiled and leaned back, giving his arms a soft squeeze before taking her glass and walking back to the living room. She sat down on the couch and pulled her legs up beside her as she sipped her water.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 12:17 am

"Anytime Kida..." Flynn said to her, a smile still on his face. He walked with her to the couch, sitting down on the other end. He moved his feet up so that he could face her and tugged the blanket from on top of the couch, covering both of them. "How's work? I heard that nurses have extensive hours." Flynn asked, trying to get their minds off of the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 12:26 am

Kida sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She laid down on the couch, her head on the arm of the couch and her head reaching towards his legs. Her legs were long, so she couldn't help that her feet rested against the side of his legs, even though her knees were bent on the small couch. "I was working from five the other night until five in the morning," She said as she made a small face. "But... I do get called the miracle nurse. My magic isn't as strong in this world, but it's still there... For that, I'm thankful. I mean... getting to take away the pain of someone who's been in a horrible wreck or fire is more fulfilling than anything."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 12:53 am

As she talked, he laid more down on the couch, his clothed legs brushing against hers. "Sounds life fulling... Better than being a con artist I presume?" Flynn joked softly, a grin on his lips. As he went to rest his hand on the couch, instead he rested a hand on her smooth legs. He didn't move his hand however, only to softly massage her legs. "I hope you don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 1:15 am

Kida smiled a bit and nodded. "Much better... I'm not wanted for saving lives," She laughed softly. As she felt his hand on her legs, she glanced down. A soft grin graced her lips. "I don't mind... Your hand is warm," She hummed in content, closing her eyes as she curled against the couch comfortably. Her legs stretched out by his side, her toes gently curling against his warm abdomen slightly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 2:19 am

Flynn smirked a bit when she started to get even more comfortable on the couch. He bit his bottom lip, yearning to move closer to her. Belle clearly moved on and so did Eric, so why couldn't both Kida and Flynn? Flynn let out a breath before sitting up, adjusting his position, and laid next to her, their faces a few inches away. "Hi." He mumbled with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 2:26 am

Kida blinked her eyes open when she felt him moving and went slightly wide-eyed when he laid down so close to her. Of course, the couch was small as it was. So, they couldn't help being close if he was going to lay like that. Then again, she was thin. She gave a sheepish smile to him. "Hi," She mumbled in return, idly hooking a white strand of her hair back behind her ear. She searched his blue hues for a moment before biting her bottom lip and ducking down, resting her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 2:42 am

Flynn chuckled at her reaction, understanding that it was a bit weird for both of them. However, he respected how she felt and wrapped his arms around her, enjoying her warmth. "Thank you... for coming tonight Kida... It really means a lot to me... Just like you do to me..."
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 2:57 am

Kida smiled a bit to herself as she heard his laugh, her ear against his chest making it echo lowly. Feeling his warm embrace, she hummed a soft sound of content and placed one hand against his chest, rubbing her thumb against the skin there idly. "I came because I knew you would understand... You always have, no matter what it was... We've always been there for eachother... I guess we just forgot to give advice when it came to the others.. Despite how insanely alike they are," She said, making a slight face.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 4:55 am

Flynn nodded softly, resting his chin on top of her head, his thumb softly brushing her back. He scoffed at her last comment before pulling back, gently lifting her face to face him. "Stop thinking about them Kida..." Flynn told her firmly, "They left us... alone and forgotten for what they believe is a 'better connection'... not giving a rat's ass about our feelings. I want to... forget about them... and make myself happy for once and not... her. And I want you to do the same Kida... because you deserve someone better."
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) EmptyJune 6th 2013, 5:15 am

Kida looked up at him and bit her bottom lip, her blue hues searching his own. She didn't know how to stop thinking about either of them after so long with them. But, as she looked into his eyes, it was easier to forget them. He was calming. "What would make you happy, Flynn?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)   Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Arms [Tag Flynn] (AU)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next