Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] Empty
PostSubject: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 11:47 pm

Marina was at the white room getting herself ready for the ceremony. She was a bit nervous, but holding Stefan in her arms as rocking softly after feeding him was making her feel calmer. Her hair and make up was ready, and she wanted to put the dress later, after feeding Stefan. Damon was into the other room with John, and of course Rosie was there with Belle.

She kissed Stefan's temple softly and smiled seeing his emerald hues looking back at her... ''You're happy, aren't you? All feed and handsome for this afternoon'', she hummed softly next to his ear as she waited for Jasmine to bring her dress and the bouquet.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 1:00 am

Jasmine's feet shuffled across the hallway as she made her way to the changing room. She held the dress high, so that the bottom wouldn't drag on the floor, in one hand, while holding the bouquet carefully in the other, hoping that not even a single petal was out placed. She never felt like such a perfectionist in her life until Marina asked her to be her bridesmaid. "Delivery!" Jasmine chimed as she poked her head into the room before heading inside of it, tapping the door close with her foot. "Well... don't you look beautiful? I don't even think you need this gown, just go out in your underwear." She teased as she placed the bouquet down, walked over to give Marina a kiss on the cheek, and to kiss Stefan on his nose before hanging the dress on the rack.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 1:32 am

Marina smiled brightly when Jasmine came back with the dress at the bouquet... ''Hey, look who's back... Auntie Jasmine'', Marina hummed to Stefan and laughed when she suggested her going only on her underwear before kissing Jasmine's cheek back. Flynn had told of what he had found about her past... That his father had had another family in Nirethia while her mother was sick. Of course she got mad at him, for hiding such important secret to her, but Jasmine was there by her side during all the time... She loved Jasmine like a sister already, and knowing she was her sister was better than knowing her father had been unfaithful to her mother. But Jasmine wasn't the only lost sibling she had... Aladdin was her brother too, though he didn't know it yet, just Jasmine.

She laid Stefan on the special wagon she and John got for him, so Jasmine would carry him down the aisle. She walked towards the dress and almost bounced on her feet... ''Oh... It's so perfect! I'm really tempted to see John's reaction of seeing me walking only on my underwear'', she giggled lightly and unwrapped the robe tie, ''Help me put the dress!'', she chimed like a girl and took the dress from the rack after taking her robe off and lying it at one of the chair's back. She didn't need to wear a bra for the dress, so she was only wearing one of the finest panties she found. She was feeling proud that she was able to get her old shape back a few months later after delivering Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 1:47 am

Jasmine giggled as Marina bounced, looking like a child as she did so. She nodded and took the dress off the rack. She let the dress move down to the floor so that Marina could step through it. After she did, Jasmine lifted the dress up and started tightening her into the dress. "Doesn't this remind you of Nirethia? Having to put on corsets almost everyday? I heard that it's a 'trend' now to wear corsets here." Jasmine talked idly as she worked her hands quickly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 2:09 am

Marina clasped her hands over her chest and smiled as Jasmine helped her with the dress. She had waited for this moment since the kiss she shared with John on the rain... Since then, she was sure he was the one she wanted to be with him... No matter how hard their path took after thar moment. She made a face as Jasmine talked of how things were in Nirethia at the fashion department. ''Ew... I hated those corsets...'', she giggled a bit. ''One of the things I love the most about here is the modern clothing.'' She pointed out and smiled as she saw her reflex upon the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 3:11 am

"I'm defiantly with you on that." Jasmine agreed, giggling a bit before she finished. She reached down and gently tugged the bottom out to it's full length, flowing it out to it's original position. Jasmine moved in front of Marina, covering her reflection. "Hmmm, almost done. Once last touch! Close your eyes." Jasmine said before placing Marina's hands so she couldn't peak. She quickly went over to the bag she placed there earlier this morning, fumbling through it before finding her wedding gift. Moving back to Marina, Jasmine slide in the hair piece and clipped it in easily, despite how complicated it look. She fluffed Marina's hair around it to make it blend more before grinning. "Alright. Open your eyes!"
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 3:35 am

Marina giggled softly and bit her lip slightly as she saw her dress flowing down on the grown... She felt like a princess... No, like a siren, just like she and John talked back then in Nirethia. When she saw the dress, she knew it was the one, and even Jasmine couldn't say the contrary. ''What?'', she chimed in clear curiosity, and pouted slightly when Jasmine put her own hands upon her eyes. ''Okay... I won't peek, I promisse'', she called after Jasmine, and smirked when she heard Stefan squealing from his wagon. She felt then Jasmine's hand upon her hair, and got more curious of what she was doing.

She pulled her hands right after Jasmine said she could open her eyes. She gasped in awe, and felt the tears on the brim of her eyes... That was in did the last touch, the piece matched with the dress, the earings and even the heels... She smiled and brought her into a hug, ''Thank you, sister! It's perfect!'', she murmured and pulled back. Stefan squealed once more, and Marina turned her gaze back to him, ''Does mom look pretty?'', she asked, Stefan cooed and clapped his baby hands.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Flowers

Jasmine Flowers

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 4:29 am

Jasmine started smiling as Marina opened her eyes and it widen even more at her reaction. "You're welcome! It's my wedding gift to you, Marina." Jasmine whispered, taking in her hug. She looked over at Stefan and giggled, walking over to him and poking his nose softly. "And you look so handsomely cute Stefy." Jasmine cooed, fixing his hair and adjusting his tie before kissing his forehead.

A soft knock came from the door as Flynn leaned against the door way. "It's time Marina." He said softly before walking into the room. He winked towards Jasmine before peaking over Marina's shoulder to see her reflection. "You look absolutely divine Marina." He complimented, his smile soft with happiness. He knew how much Marina waited for this day, even back in Nirethia.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] EmptyJuly 29th 2013, 4:49 am

''I'm speachless, Jas...'', Marina murmured softly and giggled a bit seeing Stefan and Jasmine interacting before taking one last glance upon her reflex at the mirror. She felt her heart skipping a few beats when she heard Flynn.. Was she ready for this? She blushed a little and smiled brightly as he saw his reflextion. ''Thank you, Flynn... You look dashing'', she winked to him playfully and walked towards Jasmine... ''You know the order, Damon walks first, and you followed him taking Stefan on the wagon'', she whispered softly, her hands were a bit shaken as she reached for her bouquet and wrapped her arm with Flynn's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]   Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn] Empty

Back to top Go down

Before the Ceremony [Tag: Jasmine/Flynn]
Page 1 of 1