Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 11:57 pm

Adam could feel her fingers gently through his hair, and the emotion on her soft voice.... But as much he cried, the pain and emptiness were still there. He knew he had progessed much those past few days with Meg, but after meeting Aurora, he felt the well known emptiness trying to take over him. He wouldn't let it, he wouldn't let that small sparkle of humanity dies in his core, and he needed Meg for that... She was his humanity. ''Thank you, for staying by my side....'', he whispered quietly as soon as he calmed down. He kept his head upon her lap, and the grip around her.... He was holding her like his life depended on that, on that touch.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:03 am

"Shh, shh... I couldn't leave you if I tried," Meg whispered, laughing gently. She leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I know you don't want to hear it... But... I'm staying because... I love you... You don't abandon someone you love," she said simply, biting her lip afterwards. She gently continued to run her fingers through his hair, trying to comfort him in any way possible. "You deserve love. It's the least I can give you," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:19 am

For a moment, Adam forgot to breath, and those three little words got into his mind, and then he felt his heart on his ears. She loved him.... It would still have hope for him after all, he was right on never doubting about that.... He cleaned his throat and pursed his lips before he sat straight by her side on the couch.... ''You're an amazing girl, Meg.. Funny, beautiful, smart... Sometimes a little crazy, but you are someone worth to have by one's side.... And I wish from the deep of my core that someday soon I'll be able to love you too... I want to love, but I'm still trapped with some ghosts from my past... I'm thankful, and happy someone has finally learned to love me'', he mumbled quietly with a sad smile as cleaned hte tears from his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:32 am

Megara watched him as he sat up and sat quietly, listening to his words. She had figured he wouldn't be able to say it back to her. But, she couldn't help but hope. She nodded to his words and leaned over, gently kissing his cheek. "I love you," she whispered into his ear. "I'm here for you. I want to be here with you. I can wait. I didn't expect you to say you loved me anyway," She shrugged with a sad smile on her lips. "I'm just glad you didn't push me away," She admitted, curling close to his side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:37 am

Adam felt his heart pouding slightly on his chest as she whispered the three words again.... He didn't deserve that girl at all, but he had her... No matter if he tried to push her away, like he did to Aurora... He would have her... And he needed her. He couldn't make the same mistake twice. ''I couldn't be able to push you, Meg... And I'm glad you're a patient girl... I'm lucky...'', he mumbled softly and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:59 am

Megara smiled sadly and climbed onto his lap to allow herself to wrap her arms around his neck and nestle her head into the crook of his neck. "I'm lucky," she whispered back. "You couldn't push me back out if you tried... I wouldn't leave. I wouldn't let you push me away. I need you as much as I know you need me," she mumbled, her lips against his neck. "I'm terrified of love... But, I'm scared of loving you," she whispered. She leaned back and looked at him with a tender gaze. She caressed his cheeks, then leaned in and kissed his lips deeply, pouring in the love she was trying to convey through words.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:01 pm

Adam pulled her closer to his chest as she climbed into his lap. he nuzzled his nose on her neck, and pursed his lips as he listened to her, he didn't deserve that... He didn't deserve her at all, and he didn't know what he did to have the chance of having her by his side, to have her love. He was still the same rude and selfish boy from before, he even hurt and played with her, and still, she loved him. He could feel that love as she kissed him, and feeling that emotin made him feel remorse... A tear ran in his cheek as he kissed her back, he couldn't convey love, or tenderness... But there was a feeling of need in his kiss, he needed her, more than ever now.... ''I need you... But I don't deserve you, Meg... If I wasn't selfish, I would try and hurt you so much that you would never wanted to see me again'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:14 pm

"Shut up, Adam," Meg whispered, hating to hear how depressed and broken he was. "You won't hurt me. I won't let you. I'm here on my own free will. Your curse is broken to an extent... I can't say I'm the best girl to get to love, but I'm all I can give to you.." she sighed, brushing his bangs from his face. "I love you. I wish that were enough to fix everything for you," she admitted, caressing his face. "You're an amazing man with, honestly, worse self esteem than I have... You helped me. I want to help you," she nodded, kissing his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:12 pm

Adam tried to laugh, ''Meg.... Just lying on the fact that you love me, makes you one of the best persons in this realm...'', he mumbled quietly and kissed her lips softly... ''I just want to forget I met her, Aurora.... She was my fiance, remember when I told I had one right?'', he pursed his lips and looked down to the ground as he told her the story... ''Our parents decided we were going to marry, and every year I went to her kingdom and we spent the whole summer together... WEe didn't like each other as kids, but later we've grown up to love each other.... One day, when I was 20, my parents went to her kingdom, to talk with her parents about setting the wedding on the next summer, but on their way they got into a storm. Because of it the carriage fell down on the precipice, and they died. Aurora came into my castle, for the funeral, but I couldn't be with her anymore, not when she remembered all about my parents, and why they were on the road when the met death. I broke her, and she never looked for me again.'', he closed his eyes and more tears stung on his eyelashes. His chest was aching so much, after all those years, it was the first time he had talked about it, ''I found out, that because I pushed her from me, because of me being a monster to her and her feelings, she wanted to curse me, and sent the witch who turned me into a beast to my castle.... I used to call her Rose... And that whore linked my curse to an enchanted rose...'', he laughed bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:17 pm

Megara listened quietly, watching how his facial expressions changed with each word. She scowled as she heard what that girl from before had done. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face against the crook of his shoulder and neck. "Adam... You didn't deserve what she did. You were broken... You still are," She sighed, closing her eyes. "She learned her lesson. That crying she was doing earlier wasn't for nothing," she pointed out. "You need me. She has Hercules. Everything is alright," She whispered against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:36 pm

''Are you sure she wasn't acting?'', he asked with a skeptical tone and shook his head... ''I can't believe her anymore... She's nothing to me, nothing more than....'', he trailled off, he didn't want to scary her with the horrid word he had in his mind... ''I'm exhausted. Emotionaly... Let's just go home....'', he mumbled and wipped any sign from tears in his face before he could walk from that room.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:46 pm

"If she was, she's a damn good actor," Meg mumbled, sighing. She nodded to his words and gently kissed his cheeks, helping to remove any tears there. "I love you," she reminded him quietly. "We can go home, get a bath, and rest," she nodded, kissing his lips once gently before standing and taking his hands. She tugged him up and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:11 pm

''Okay.... Okay...", he mumbled softly and pursed his lips... She couldn't see it, but she talking she loved him, over and over again, made him feel a little better, it was good the feeling of knowing there was somebody for you, somebody you could lean when you had your bad days. He held her hand tightly as they walked off from the room, and from the agency. He ignored the looks, and the complainings about the staff about his leaving, but they couldn't be blind to the look in his face, and they knew he didn't have any condition to work on that day. All he wanted was getting in his car, and drive home.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:13 pm

Meg kept her hand in his, lacing their fingers together to make sure he knew she was there with him. She wanted to make him see. To make him feel better. She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it once they were outside. His car was waiting, so she helped him in and leaned on his side once inside. Closing her eyes, she sighed and nuzzled her head against his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his middle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:29 pm

Adam chewed his bottom lip and wrapped his arms around her too. It was good having someone to drive you home, he had no condition to to that by himself at the circunstance. He leaned his head oupon hers and closed his eyes, trying to clean his mind he only focused on his breathing and the warm he could feel coming from Meg... She was warm, wamer than him, not only physically, but also in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:43 pm

Megara smiled a bit as he put his arms around her, too. She knew she was important to him now -- there was no doubt in her mind. That helped to calm her down about her feelings. She didn't feel useless anymore. "I love you," she whispered gently at the nape of his neck.

(-will go make a new topic at his house; x'3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]   Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame it on my own sick pride [Tag: Rose]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2