Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 4:25 am

Adam was starting to protest, saying he didn't know how to sing, but seeing her so cute on his arms made him convinced to give a shot. He forgot about the radio, and it took him a moment to listen to it again. The playing was soft, and he smirked to himself, noticing how the song fit them... He hummed softly, and by the end of the song he was familiar with the chorus....

Tap on my window, knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending every day
Out on your corner in the pouring rain, oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask you if you want to stay a while
And you will be loved

He took the freedom to change the lyrics a little bit, so instead of singing along with the song, he wanted her to feel he was sing that to her. He caressed her back gently, and kissed the top of her head once the song was ended, and another one started playing. He blushed slighlty. He had never sung to anyone before, and he hoped she didn't think he was a bad singer.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 2:35 pm

Meg listened to his humming, figuring that was all he was going to do. She didn't mind. As long as she could be sure he was there while she fell asleep, she wasn't worried. She wasn't even listening to what he was humming. But, then, he started to sing and her heart leapt into her throat. She knew that song by heart. It had always been one of her favorite songs.

She listened to his soft voice and opened her eyes to look up at him. She felt tears sting her eyes as he changed the lyrics for her. She bit her lip to try and conceal her giddy smile, though her heart was fluttering in her chest like a hummingbird. She felt him kiss the top of her head. She looked back up to him and leaned up, kissing once on his jaw, then to his ear, then back to his cheek -- where she noted it was warm; was he blushing? She smiled a bit at that thought, but then focused on the kiss she placed onto his lips. "I love you," She whispered, nuzzling her nose against his nose.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 5:43 pm

He felt her kissing his jaw and smirked softly to himself, having the feeling the liked his singing. When he felt their lips meeting, he kissed her tenderly and caressed her back gently while he kissed her that way. ''I know... And I love you too'', he whispered back and kissed her nose before she nuzzle it against his. ''And I love our little Arianne!'', he smiled softly, resting one hand upon her flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:01 pm

Meg smiled softly and looked down to his hand on her stomach. "We both love you, too," she assured him. She ran her hand through his hair and and giggled. "You're sweet..." She mumbled, smirking. "We should sleep now," she murmured, placing a few gentle kisses on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:23 pm

Adam smirked to himself seeing her sweet smirk, he liked to see her smile. ''Yes, you need to rest'', he mumbled fondly and kissed the top of her head gently before turning the swtich down and killing the lights. He also turned the radio off and rested the remote control at the nightstand. He closed his eyes and pulled her close, humming softly the song he had just sung to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 6:34 pm

Meg nodded, closing her eyes and yawning quietly as he worked to turn things off. When he was relaxed again, she curled up to his chest and smiled to herself. "I love you," She whispered to him as she heard him humming to her more. She loved his voice. She sighed and let herself start to drift off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 2nd 2013, 7:27 pm

Adam stopped his humming as he heard her whispering again. He smiled and kissed the top of her head once more before closing his eyes and falling asleep right by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5