Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:55 am

''Don't....'', Adam said simply when she talked about the party, his voice soft but firm at the same time. He titled his head and looked at her with soft eyes. Hell, why he was being so kind to her... He felt she was like him, well almost like him... She couldn't be that dark and selfish, he could see now. ''Meg, I'm not the better person to help with other's sanity... I have my own demons too.... But maybe we could be friends?'', he said softly, taking her hands into his. ''I've been lonely for so long... Since I was cursed into a beast...'', he whispered quietly and looked down to their hands.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:03 am

Megara looked down to their hands and sighed, biting her lip. "Friends?" she repeated, smiling a bit soon after. "I've never really had friends," she pointed out quietly. "I mean... I've always had an attitude... and, I like being on my own. But, for some reason, I like being around you. So... friends would be nice," she nodded, giving his hands a gentle squeeze with her own. "Now... get some rest, Adam," she urged. "You need your beauty sleep," she smiled crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:07 am

Adam scoffed and shook his head, smiling a bit. ''You're the first friend I make, Meg....'', he said quietly and yawned again, this time more heavily. ''Go and check on Hercules.... He must be lost not knowing where you are...'', he chuckled softly and squeezed her hand soflty as he assured, ''I'll be right here if you want to be around me again''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:22 am

Meg bit her bottom lip anxiously, but eventually sighed and nodded. "Alright... Just.... rest," She nodded. She kissed his cheek before moving from the room. A nurse entered soon after and sighed, seeing how Adam had undone his iv's. As she put them back into place, she mumbled quietly. "Your girlfriend's not going to stay here with you?" she questioned.

---

When Meg arrived at the gym, Hercules was quick to greet her. She explained what happened, and then went on to ask about school. However, hearing his story of what happened in history class made her blood run cold. She made him read it to her from the book, to make sure he was telling the truth. Adam had lied. Why did that hurt so badly...? She closed her eyes and thought it over. Should she confront him about it...? Maybe she should just keep it to herself. But... This meant her happily ever after was on the other side. Not here.

(ill take her back to the hospital once you reply. xD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:51 am

Adam closed his eyes when she leaned down to kiss his cheek, he sighed in content and whispered a goodbye before she left. he closed his eyes again and opened them when the nurse walked in, he made a face when she put all those iv's back on him and frowned at her question. ''No.... She's not my girlfriend... She's just a friend... And yes, I believe she'll come back later'', he said with a frown and started pulling the iv's off from him. The nurse sighed again, and went bak to put them back, but Adam fighed back, ''No, I don't want these, they bother me''. He didn't know when or how the nurse made that, but after a couple of seconds there were more of them into the room. He still fought back, but he got weaker and fell asleep as one nurse injected something in his veins.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 2:00 am

Meg came back to the hospital the next morning. She sat quietly in the chair beside the bed and stared blankly down to her hands. She still hadn't actually decided if she should tell him she knew. She wasn't sure of anything at the moment. She wiped a tear off of her cheek and clenched her fist on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 2:07 am

Adam slept during the whole night with the help of the meds those nurses gave to him. He woke up in the morning, and ate that food they called breakfast, then people called him from the agency... He explained what happened, and before they could complain he hung up. He was still groggy because of the tranquilizers, so he decided to sleep again. The next time he woke up, he saw Meg by his side, just like yesterday, ''I hope you had a better night than mine'', he mumbled and opened his eyes widely, trying to make them comfortable with the light in the room.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 2:18 am

Megara didn't look up when he spoke. She simply shook her head to his statement. "I didn't sleep," She mumbled, her tone dry and devoid of much real emotion. She knew which route she was taking. If he lied to her, then why shouldn't she lie to him? Maybe he would feel bad if he saw how much this hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:19 am

Adam frowned at her words, and turned his hues at her, ''Why, what happenned?? Were you too worried about me?'', he teased softly with a small smile... ''I'm fine... Those stupid nurses said I can go back home this evening'', he sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:23 am

Megera continued to keep her hues away from him, even as he tried to be playful. "I had too much on my mind," she said simply, her expression still blank. "They'll put you on crutches, or in a wheel chair," she said quietly. "I'm sure you've got servants somewhere who can help you get home. I can just meet you there," she said as she stood up and picked up her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:31 am

Adam frowned more seeing her so distant, what had happened last night to make her treat him like that. He looked hopeless as she started to leave, so that was it, no kisses, or holding hands? Part of him was relieved, but the other part was worried and despearate. ''Meg, please, wait... Don't leave'', he said quietly, the need clear in his voice, ''What happened? You look distant....''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:36 am

Meg finally turned her eyes to him, her gaze protective of herself and colder than normal. He wanted her to stay? Yes, of course he did. That was all she was good for. Make her believe she would be miserable in the other world, only to make her miserable here? She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Nothing happened. Why the hell would you care anyway?" She muttered, clenching her jaw. "I only came here today to see if you were coming back to the loft or not. Nothing more, nothing less," she said simply, shifting her gaze away and down to her hands. She pulled her jacket on and tried to get her muscles to relax from the tense state they were in.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:43 am

Adam recognized that cold gaze she gave him, it was like his cold gaze, swetter than him, but with the same intention. He rolled his eyes and sighed, as he tried to control himself, ''I just want to understand, okay? It's not a crime as far I know...'', he muttered moody, and crossed his arms on his chest. ''Why would you want to know that?? I can see you don't care about me anymore...'', he pouted and looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:47 am

Megara clenched her jaw as his temper showed up. He was going to give her an attitude? Really? She reached into her satchel bag and pulled out her history book. "Here," she said before lazily dropping it onto his lap, not caring what pain that caused him. No, that was a lie. She did care. And that's what hurt. She had thought for one moment that someone else cared about her, only to find out she was being used all over again. "It's you who doesn't care, A-Adam," she whispered, her eyes turning from cold to broken as her voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 4:10 am

Adam stared down on the book she dropped on his lap, there was so many drugs in his system that he didn't feel anything when the thick book fell against him. ''A book??...'', he muttered with a lazy voice.... He had always hated books. He paged it absently, but his attention was caught when he read something about 'Greek Mythology'. He didn't have to think much after it and hearing the tone in her voice. ''So you know the ending....'', he said queitly, closing the stupid book in his hands... ''What was I supposed to do?? I just hid some stuff about you.... You die, and the hero friend of yours saves you....'', he clenched his jaw and trhew the book far from him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:22 am

"You just hid somethings, huh?" Meg whispered. "No, Adam. You used me. You know how weak I am, and yet you used me," she shook her head. "My happy ending is there. But... I'm not going to it. I.. I don't want Wonderboy," she ran her hands back through her hair. "You know what hurts, Adam? The fact that I thought for five minutes that I could trust you. That you cared. That I had a friend. You just needed me to be here so you'd have someone om your side. You don't care," she whispered, looking away. "I hope you're happy," she muttered, shaking her head. The nurse came in then and looked at Meg with furrowed brows. Meg walked past her in a hurry and made it to the elevator. The nurse then shifted her gaze onto Adam. "...I don't know what happened, but you need to fix it. I don't think she's a girl worth letting go," The woman said gently before picking up his charts and signing the bottom of them. "You're free to go... I'll wheel you to your limousine."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 7:48 pm

''Yes, I used you, Meg..... That's what I do, I use people to get my own wishes. I couldn't take a risk telling you were going to have a happy ending there....'', he muttered and looked at her with an icy gaze. He listened to her and snorted every now and then. ''The hell you know about me....'', Adam muttered under his breath, and looked at the door from where Meg left him. He was furious, and frustrated. However he accepted the nurses help on seating him on the wheelchair, and while they went out from the room, he looked around, trying to find that stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 7:53 pm

Outside, Hercules was there waiting on Meg. He took in her obviously shaken appearance and frowned, that protective nature of his coming into play. "Come on, Meg," he said, draping his arm around her shoulders. She didn't care, though she normally would have shaken him off. She caught sight of Adam as the nurse brought him outside and instantly felt sick. How could he just shake the whole thing off like it wasn't a big deal? Not twenty four hours ago, he'd said they were friends -- that they were there for each other when no one else was. She covered her mouth as a sob forced its way from her. Hercules urged her along, refusing to let her stay there and suffer. "H-He'll need my help at the loft... A-And some of my stuff is there," Meg complained, her voice shaking miserably. "I'll get your stuff. He doesn't deserve your help," Herc muttered, his voice harder than usual. He lifted her up and let her lay her head on his shoulder as he carried her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 8:07 pm

Adam finally found her, but a low growl left his chest when he saw Hercules by her side.... He shook his head and tried to control the bitterness in his mind as he thought that no matter what she said, she would fall for that naive boy.... They were both naive, they deserved each other, but the idea that she could be his friend, theat she would be by his side made him more furious and sad. He hurried the nurse behind him and didn't lose Meg from his sight, ''Meg, stop.... Please, we have to talk....'', he called after her.

[asdfghjkjhgfgh... He said please! xD]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 8:20 pm

Megara cringed when she heard Adam call out for her. "There's nothing to talk about," Hercules called over, protectively holding Meg closer. She wasn't responding to his embrace. she was just laying there in his arms. "It's alright, Meg," He assured her, feeling how she was trembling. He kissed the top of her head and looked over to Adam. "Go home. Get well. She's not your concern anymore."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 8:45 pm

''I'm not talking to you, boy'', he stared Hercules with icy eyes. He saw his lomousine and didn't care, he needed to talk to Megara. ''Meg, please. I.... I'm sorry, Meg! I'm sorry!'', he called and pursed his lips as he saw her walking. He wanted to walk to her, and to make her look at him. He hated how Hercules was holding her...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 8:54 pm

Megara felt a chill run up her spine as he called out to her, saying he was sorry. Could she believe him? After he lied to her as badly as he did, how could she trust him? She whimpered softly, hiding her face against Hercules' shoulder for a long moment. "Meg..." Hercules started, his eyes tender. She shook her head. "Put me down," she whispered. He did so, though his reluctance was obvious. She walked back to Adam, her eyes searching his until she stopped in front of him. "I don't believe you," she whispered, her lips trembling. "I can't. Not now..." she looked away and held her sides weakly. "I... Hercules will be by to get my shirt from your place," she said quietly, closing her eyes for a moment before turning on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:18 pm

Adam pursed his lips and his heart started racing slightly once she started walking back to him. There was so much he needed to tell her, he didn't want her to leave him alone. He looked up to her with almost puppy eyes, and he looked down at his lap as she spoke. She had the right to do that to him, and he didn't know what to think about it. He nodded quietly and made a sign to the nurse to walk him back to his car. She started to complain about but he silenced her with one gaze.

If she was going to trust him again, he needed to let her go, to do what she wanted... During all his way back to his house he got quiet, quieter than usual. He only stopped by the doorbell's side and said, ''I don't allow no one going to my loft, except for that gril from last night...'', he was regal to the poor man, and he was sure his orders would be followed.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

Megara and Hercules went back to the gym. For hours, she debated what she should do. Hercules was willing to go get her things. But, she didn't want him to do that. It showed just how weak she was. After going through a cycle of talking herself up, then back down, she decided she would do it. She was calm now. She could talk to him, if she had to.

Arriving in the loft, she bit her lip and stepped inside. She walked quietly to his bedroom where her clothes were and gathered them up. Maybe she could get out without him noticing she was there.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:37 pm

Adam was at the living room. He had a glass of bourbon in his hand, and his eyes were locked at the fire at the fireplace. He also noticed when she walked into the loft, and went to his room. He felt weird, on one side he was glad she came, but on the other side, he didn't like to feel like that. ''As she was walking out, without saying a word to him, he turned his head back, and looked at her. ''Leaving without saying hello?'', he said quietly, his eyes showing all the confusion he was having now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next