Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:40 am

''Your Gods have no power here, remember?'', he said with a small pout, ''You can trust me on this, Meg....'', he said with an assuring smile. ''We'll be happy, with the happy endings we want for us'', he said softly and kissed her neck softly before rolling to the her side. He laid with his back on the fresh grass, and looked up, with a blissful smile. He was going to be there, on that realm... ''You said about looking at the clouds... Why should he do that?'', he asked quietly, and wrapped his hands under his head as he looked up to the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:02 am

Meg giggled slightly as she saw his pout. "Right... Happy endings," she smiled sadly. She shivered slightly, his lips tickling her neck, but also sending that warm feeling through her frame. "The clouds?" she repeated, looking up at them as she laid beside him. She moved so that she could curl at his side, leaning her head onto his chest. "Hmm... Look at that one. It looks like a bunny," she mumbled, pointing up to one.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:08 am

Adam frowned, seeing the cloud she poited at.... ''I can't see anything.... All I can see is a cloud'', he mumbled with a small chuckled, and wrapped one arm around her small frame. He knew she would appreciate that, and he felt a little kind at the moment.

[Adam and his lack of imagination... xp]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:17 am

Meg laughed and shook her head, turning her head to place a kiss against his chest. "You're looking at them wrong... Come on, Adam. Use your imagination," she mumbled, arching a brow as she looked up to him. "What? Big, bad king can't see the cute little bunny in the big white puff?" she asked, her tone mocking.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:20 am

''I only had to use my imagination on strategies...'', she said with a shrug and looked down on his chest where she had kissed him. ''No... Big king can't see the bunny'', he said also with a mocking voice and leaned his face down to her as he grinned... ''Maybe if you could give me a hint...''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:26 am

Meg felt the corner of her lips turn up in a smirk as he mocked her back. "A hint, huh?" she questioned, chewing her bottom lip soon after. "I don't know. You threw away my cigarette early. Why should I be nice to you?" she pouted up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:31 am

''Wait a sec.... I think I did the best for both of us to get rid of that thing...'', he said with a face, remembering that horrible smoke in his house. ''And second... I've never did it, watching the skies.... Honestly, I didn't have time for fun when I was a king, and after the curse, I didn't leave the castle walls, I was afraid of someone seeing me like that'', he said quietly and looked up to the sky again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:42 am

Meg rolled her eyes, still annoyed that he thought he could control any aspect of her life. However, her expression softened as he mentioned never having left the castle after what happened to him. "You... really never left?" she mumbled, frowning. "See? Being out here is good for you, then," She pointed out. She sighed and moved so that she could nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. "Then... don't worry about the clouds. Listen to what's around you. What do you hear?" she whispered, brushing her lips against his neck in the process. Her heart beat a little faster, simply because she wasn't used to being this close yet. Especially when she wasn't fully sure she should be trusting him at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:57 am

''No...'', Adam said dryly... Remembering those years made him feel a lot of emotions, but the ones that stood out were, anger and sadness. He took a deep breath and looked down to where she was kissing on his neck. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat and closed his eyes, as he concentrated on what he was listening.... ''I listen to children yelling....'', he said with a small face, ''... But I can also hear the birds around.... And the wind blowing at the leaves into the trees.'', he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 6:05 am

Meg smiled softly and nodded, her fingertips aimlessly drawing patterns on his chest. "Good... What do you smell?" she asked, looking up to him to watch his face. He looked peaceful, laying there in the middle of the field with her. It was nice to see him lower than he normally was -- more... human.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 6:49 am

Adam kept his eyes closed, and now he tried to focus on his smelling. He smiled softly and mumbled, with the same calm voice, ''I can smell the grass, and some of the flowers around here..... And also, I can.... I can feel your scent'', he mumbled softly as he opened his eyes and looked down to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 6:56 am

Megara listened, smiling a bit as he picked up the scents of nature. However, as he mentioned her, she made a face as her cheeks flushed slightly. "Agh... I don't smell that bad, do I?" she mumbled, ducking her head to try and hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:16 am

Adam chuckled softly and shook his head as he turned his blue hues back to the sky.... ''No, you smell nice... Besides the smell of that smoke you did at my house, of course'', he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:42 am

Meg huffed and rolled on top of him now, so she could look down to him, her brown curls falling around her face and leaving them in sort of a secret curtain. "Does it bother you that much?" she asked, arching a brow. "I suppose I could only smoke when I'm outside, or at least away from you..." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 9:57 pm

''Yes, that bothers me very much....'', Adam said with a small smile and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. ''If you want to smoke that, fine.... I won't forbid you. I just think that smothing which has that kind of smell can't do any good to us'', he said with a small face, how he hated that smell.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:11 pm

Megara sighed softly and ran one hand through his hair. "I... Honestly don't care what harm it does to me," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "It makes me feel good... Better. sane. Who cares If it ends up killing me?" She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:16 pm

''You have a serious problem with your self esteem, don't you?'', he mumbled quietly. He pursed his lips and wanted to help this girl, but he didn't see a reason for him to do so. Then he thought, he needed this girl, sane and strong to help him, ''Fine, do what you want about it, but I have a feeling sooner or later, you'll become a slave of that thing.''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:24 pm

Meg's jaw clenched as he mentioned being a slave once more. "Stop it... Im not... I'm not going to be a slave again," she muttered, leaning her head into the crook of his neck qnd closing her eyes. "I don't have anything that makes me happy, Adam. The things this realm offers at least let me think I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:43 pm

Adam held back the grin that started tugging his lips. He knew he had pushed on her again, and he wanted that, he wanted a smart girl, who didn't need anyone or anything to make her happy. He hated how he needed her now, but once it was all over, he would make up to her. ''Well, I only wish the things from here wo'nt made you head, Meg. We're better than they are, the people in here are pathetic'', he said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 10:56 pm

Megara sighed and shook her head, laughing slightly. "You're so conceited," she muttered, sitting up and straddling his hips as she did so. "You don't even deserve to be so conceited... You're not even that cute," she pouted, though her eyes were playful.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 11:13 pm

Adam pouted amused, and said with a soft smile, ''Well, I know I'm to hot to be cute'', he teased and sat straight, ''Do you have a problem with me being conceited?'', he mumbled with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 11:38 pm

Meg laughed and smirked. "I despise it, but... I happen to think you might not be completely terrible, so I put up with you," she smirked. "I do smell likr smoke..think I could take a bath at your place? I'm sure you need one too," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 1:07 am

Adam rolled his eyes but then a small smirk tugged his lips. He caressed her cheek softly with the back of his hand, and chuckled, ''Oh, so you want to have a bath in my place?'', he asked, his smile growing amusingly. ''Maybe I'll need a bath too.... Would you join me into a bath in a incredible bathtub?''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 1:12 am

"I suppose we could share the tub... " Megara mumbled, laughing softly. "We can even take your fancy black car back home, of you want," she pouted teasingly towards him. She leaned over and kissed his lips tenderly, "your lips taste sweet," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 1:27 am

Adam looked down at her lips and then up to her eyes... He smiled softly when she said about going home by car, and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. ''Or maybe we could just walk...'', he mumbled against her lips with a small smirk and cupped her face as he kissed her softly again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next