Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 3:44 am

Meg narrowed her eyes slightly as she took another bite of her pasta. She swallowed the rest of her bourbon and looked towards the window. "I was crying in my sleep, wasn't I?" she questioned, remembering how she had seen her eyes were a bit red when she woke up. "I was dreaming of how it felt to have my heart ripped out of my chest two years ago," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:00 am

''Yes, you were...'', he said quietly, seeing she was looking at the window. He kept quietly, and he understood what she meaned by having ehr heart ripped out. He looked down and could help but smile bitterly, she suffered in her realm because she loved too much, and he was condemned because he didn't love at all. ''I had a dream about my past, when I was still a beast...'', he said dryly and took a shot from his bourbon. He was sincere to her about it, it was the least he could do after she was sincere to him about her dream.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:05 am

Megara shifted her gaze back to him and frowned just slightly. That would explain why he had woken up so abruptly. "You don't have to go back to that anymore," she assured him, her tone gentle. She leaned across the counter and caught his lips in a tender kiss. Why she had suddenly felt the need to kiss him, she wasn't sure. She wasn't sure of anything anymore, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:17 am

''I won't go back there...'', he mumbled to himself and the next thing he remembered was having her lips against his. He put his hands around her neck gently, and deepened the kiss slowly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:23 am

Meg cupped his cheeks, her lips moving in perfect sync with his own. Their lips fit together well. Perfectly, in truth. Her heartbeat quickened slightly as the kiss continued. Though, being stretched across the counter now made itself known to be uncomfortable for her. Still, she didn't want to end a kiss like this. It was the kind of kiss that left your lips tingling and your toes curled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:38 am

It felt amazingly and frighteningly how right the kiss seemed to him. He wanted to deep it more, and then he leaned across the counter... It was going all well, when sudenly he felt a sting on his chest, and then everything happened faster than a blink of eye. He winced at the sting, and lost the balance ontop of the chair... Even with the falling being inevitable, he tried to hold on the counter, but he fell on his back on the floor. He groaned quietly and closed his eyes, gladly he hadn't hit his head.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 4:15 pm

Meg felt Adam wince, instantly telling her he was in pain from moving. "Adam!" She gasped, moving around the counter and sitting onto her knees beside him. She was quick to let support his head on her lap, though she was scared to move him too much. "Smart idea, Meg... Put the cripple on the tall bar stool," she muttered to herself as she brushed Adam's bangs from his forehead. "You alright?" She asked sheepishly, caressing his cheek comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 9:14 pm

Adam cracked one eye open, and smirked seeing Meg into his sight. ''I'm okay.... I guess I'm still high because of the hospital drugs, but I'll be okay....'', he mumbled quietly and carefully he tried to seat up. He checked quiecly if the bandages adn the cast on his leg didn't get any damage, and nodded to himself seeing that everything was still on its place.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 9:59 pm

Meg helped him to sit back up, checking for herself to make sure he wasn't hurt any worse than before. "You don't look too bad," she assured him. "C'mon... I'll help you to the couch," she nodded, hooking her arm around his middle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 11:09 pm

''I completly lost my balance....'', he mumbled quietly. ''And I never look bad... Not even falling...'', he mumbled with a small smirk while she helped him walking towards the couch. He sat and rested his leg on a coffee table, ''Thanks...'', he nodded softly as he looked at her. It wasn't to anyone he said he was thankful... Meg should be honored actually, but he didn't bother to say that to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 11:15 pm

"You're welcome," Megara smiled a bit. She sat beside him, then turned and laid down so that her head would rest on his lap, allowing her to look up at him. "You are pretty cute," she admitted with a shrug, her lips tugging up in one corner.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 11:35 pm

Adam smirked down to Meg as he aimless smootherd her hair down. ''I'm not cute.... I'm gorgeous...'', he said with a smirk as he stroke a pose. Then he laughed softly and leaned back on the couch, ''You should have met me when I was the king....'', he mumbled, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 11:40 pm

Meg smirked back at him and laughed gently, finding his posing more amusing than attractive. "I wouldn't have liked you as a king," she admitted. "Too much power over me. I don't like being on bottom," She muttered, fully intending for it to sound the way it did.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 30th 2013, 11:54 pm

''Really??'', he rose an eyebrow skeptical. ''There were many ladies that wanted to be my queen... Wouldn't you like to be a queen, and to have power?'', he asked softly, tilting his head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 12:03 am

Meg rose her own brow. "What? Are you asking me to be your queen?" She questioned, smirking a bit. "If I wanted power, I would have swooned at the idea of being with Hercules," she pointed out. "I should see him... He's probably worried about me not coming back last night," She mumbled, mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 12:51 am

''No....'', Adam made a mocking face, ''I was suggesting that maybe you wanted me to be your king...'', he said with a small grin. As she mentioned Hercules, his smile faded, he still didn't like that boy.... ''You don't need to see, just call and say you're fine with me....'', he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 12:59 am

"Oh, trust me. You're the last person I want over me," Meg whispered, smirking up at him, her innuendo clear in her voice. "Call him?" She mused. "I dont even know if he has a cellphone," she mumbled,furrowing her brows. "I guess I can just see him tomorrow, when it's day time," She sighed, noting that it was dark outside. She hadn't realized it was night. She looked up to Adam and took note of his frown. She didn't like it when he frowned. She sat up and leaned over, capturing his lips in a kiss that was tender and slow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 1:20 am

Adam looked down to her as she spoke, and then away for a sec, before he tried to smile again, ''You can't be sure about anything, doll... Things can change easily...'', he said softly and couldn't hold his frown anymore. He pursed his lips and looked away.... But then she caught him with the kiss. He caressed his cheek softly while kissing her, his kiss was soft, but empty of emotion...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 1:25 am

This kiss was nothing like the other. In fact, it made her feel cold. It was empty; it made her feel the same-- empty. She didn't like that feeling. She pulled away from it and bit her bottom lip slightly, her eyes still closed. "I... I'm gonna call the gym... I'm sure Herc is there," She mumbled, opening her violet eyes and looking away from him. "Can I borrow your cell phone?" she questioned, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 1:56 am

''It's onto the pocket of my jacket, at the closet...'', he said and closed his eyes as he leaned his head on the backboard of the couch. His mind started to process everything that happened in that day, since he finally was able to sleep in the morning, and then towards the fact that Meg had cooked dinner.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 2:14 am

Meg nodded and got up, walking over to his closet and getting the phone. She dialed the number to the gym and leaned on the wall as it rang. "Meg?" Hercules was quick to pick up the phone. "Er... Yeah," she laughed slightly. "What would have happened if it wasn't me there, Wonderboy?" she teased, smiling a bit. "That happened, actually..." Hercules chuckled sheepishly. "Where are you?" His tone was concerned now. "I'm at the loft... Adam needs the help getting around this place," she explained quietly. "What about you, Meg? The last time I saw you, you were out of tears," He mumbled. She pursed her lips and closed her eyes. "I... I'll be fine. I'm a big girl, remember?" she said, forcing a smile into her voice, though her expression showed anything but a smile. "Alright... Just call me if you need me," He sighed. She ended the call and put the phone back into the jacket pocket before walking into the kitchen and cleaning up the mess she'd made. "Hey... Adam?" She called over, chewing on her bottom lip. "I'm going to... sleep in the other bedroom tonight," she said softly, not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 2:51 am

Adam looked up to her and nodded softly at her words... ''Okay, just help me going to my bedroom??'', he asked quietly, with a huscky voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 2:55 am

Meg ignored the shiver up her spine from his voice and nodded. "Yeah, sure," she shrugged. She went over to him and helped him up before walking with him to his bedroom. "I'm gonna borrow this, alright?" She asked, picking up one of his t-shirts. "Do you need anything before I go?" She asked, looking to him from underneath her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 6:55 pm

Adam leaned onto her softly as they walked towards the his bedroom. He yawned softly and leaned down on his bed, pulling the blanket over his chest... ''No, problem. You can take whatever you need....'', he said softly, but then he smirked, ''Are you sure you want to sleep on the other room. You'll be alone, and no one will be by your side to comfort you if you have another bad dream...'', he pointed.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 7:29 pm

Megara pursed her lips and shrugged. "I'll be fine... But, the same thing applies for you, you know," she pointed out. She didn't want to be near him after that last kiss. It was too emotionless. Too empty. It hadn't had even the slightest bit of care in it, which only made Meg more timid to trust him. She had to trust him. Who else did she have? He was just tired, and stressed. Surely that was the reason. She gave him a small smile. "If you need me, just call my name," She murmured before moving out of the room. She walked around the hall until she managed to find the other bedroom. It was cold in there. Obviously, it hadn't been used before. There was only a bed and some boxes. It was cold, and empty. "Brilliant choice, Meg..." she sighed and stripped from her own clothes, only staying in her panties. She pulled the t-shirt she'd borrowed on and then crawled onto the bed, curling up underneath the blankets and staring at the wall blankly. She wasn't tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next