Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 1:44 am

Meg smiled slightly against his lips, her violet eyes looking towards him. "Ooh... The king wants to walk?" she mused, arching a brow before leaning into his touch and returning his kiss. It scared her how casually she could kiss him -- how natural it felt. She broke the kiss and kept her eyes closed, leaning her forehead against his and giving a shaky breath from her lips. "C'mon," she mumbled, moving off of his lap and standing up, brushing herself off. She had to stop letting herself get so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 1:59 am

Adam broke the contact between their lips softly, and he didn't know if it was right they leaning their foreheads like that. According to her story, she could easily fall in love with men, and he didn't want anyone to fall for him.... He looked at her with relief as she broke the contact they had. Yes, he wanted her close to him. No, he didn't want feelings involved between them. ''Even a king needs to walk among his commoners, doll. We not like your Gods, staying only on their rich home in heaven...'', he teased with a small smile and put his hands inside of the pockets of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:07 am

Meg shook her head and laughed gently, trying to shake the fog from her mind. "Olympus. Not Heaven," she mumbled, shaking her head with a soft smile on her lips. She slid her hands into the pockets of her jacket and looked ahead of them. "Maybe... maybe we shouldn't share the bathtub. My head's being weird again," she mumbled, rubbing her temple before crossing her arms protectively as if holding her sides slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:35 am

Adam shook his head, ''Whatever'', he chuckled softly as they walked calmly at the park. He showed some concern about the way she looked now, and the change in her mood. ''If you don't want it, I won't force, I promisse'', he said softly and walked a little closer to her, to make her feel warm.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:45 am

Meg nodded, thankful that he was being respectful. She took note that he had gotten closer. "I'm fine," she mumbled. "My head is just... fuzzy," she sighed, knowing her problem was that she was fighting her minds reactions to what was going on with Adam. Her naive side was coming back. Her newer, more protective side was fighting it off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:51 am

''You look like you're cold'', he said quietly and looked at her. As they walked at the sidewalk, Adam looked at the ordinary people around them, lost in their own bussiness and problems from this modern world. ''How do you think they would react if we told them who we truly are?'', he mumbled at Meg with a small chuckle, and started imagining their reactions if he told them he was a king, from their bed time stories.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:03 am

Megara shrugged. "I have a jacket. I'm fine," she said quietly. "You'd be locked up in the mental hospitals faster than you could flash a charming smile," she said with a scoff. "No one really cares much for Greek Mythology... So, I fly under the radar pretty easily," she shrugged. Distractions would help. Surely she could keep this up and get her head together. If she could just get the two sides of herself to shut up, she could focus. Of course, focus would keep anyone else from absently walking out into the middle of the street with oncoming traffic. Meg was far too distracted to find the flaw in her walking.

(pull her back, Adam. Pull her back. ._. Save her life. andjsfsadkf.)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:22 am

Adam leaned his head back as he laughed delighted, ''Maybe I'll be locked up, but I'm pretty sure I'd be able to find a way out from there'', he said with an amused smile and cleaned his throat as he looked foward, ''Meg... Do you...?? Meg??'', Adam frowned seeing the short brunette wasn't by his side anymore. He looked around and spoted her on the street, and one car was riding straight towards her. He rushed after her and he only had time to pull her from the way. Instead of hitting her, the car hit him violently, he crashed the car glass with his back, and ended rolling behind the car. ''Fuck.....'', he cursed quietly, as people started crowding around him, and some officers stopped the traffic.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:29 am

"ADAM!" Megara gasped sharply the second she was pulled out of the way and heard the violent shatter of the glass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." She shook her head and moved over to him as quickly as she possibly could, dropping to her knees and placing a hand on his cheek. "Stay awake, Adam. Please," she whispered, her thumb brushing against his cheek and her eyes wide, full of worry. "Ma'am, let us get him up," One of the paramedics murmured. Meg nodded and got up with them, following them into the ambulance. She took his hand and brought it to her lips, placing a gentle kiss onto the back of it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:36 am

Adam mumbled something and then his hues found Meg by his side. ''I'm fine....'', he mumbled with a boyish smirk and looked up at the paramedics when they helped him. Once inside the ambulance, he got a little startled at all the paraphernalia those strangers started pull all around his body. But Meg was there for him, she would help him.... Then, those strangers started pressing some parts of him body, and he groaned when they touched his chest and his leg.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:22 am

Meg tried to keep herself calm as she sat beside him, holding his hand comfortingly, even as they worked to get his blood pressure and what not. "Hey, be gentle!" Meg snapped at the nurse who caused Adam pain. "God, you're an idiot," she whispered towards Adam as she shook her head and fought off the stinging on her eyes. She hated the idea that he had let himself get hurt over herself. Nothing was worth that to her. "What the hell were you thinking?" She asked, her eyes defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:34 am

Adam groaned quietly and heard the nurse saying something about broken ribs and leg... Great, just great...., he thought bitterly. He squeezed his hand back around Meg's and frowned as much he could, ''I am an idiot? What the hell were you thinking?'', he retorted with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:43 am

Meg kissed his hand again, trying to offer him comfort the best she could. "I-I wasn't thinking! O-Or at least, not clearly..." she sighed and leaned her forehead down against the side of the stretcher, closing her eyes tightly for a moment. "I'm so sorry... God, would one of you please give him the fucking morphine drip?!" Meg snapped, seeing as how they were more concerned with prodding him than helping dull the pain they were only worsening. The nurse jumped slightly and nodded, quickly setting up the iv in Adam's other hand to allow the morphine to go throughout his veins. "I just..." she trailed off, seeing as how the vehicle had stopped now.

Being led out of the ambulance, she tried to keep a hold of his hand. But, the nurses detached her. "Hey, what the hell are you doing?!" She snapped, seeing as how they were putting a mask up to Adam's face and using the gas to lull Adam to sleep. "Fixing him," A nurse said aggravated already with Meg. They whisked Adam away, leaving Meg to wander around helplessly.

When she was contacted next, they led her to a hospital room where he was resting on a bed, seemingly still asleep. They informed her they had reset the ribs and the bones in his leg, his chest was bandaged and his leg was in a cast. She whimpered softly and sat beside his bed, instantly taking his hand back in hers and ducking her head, praying silently to whatever gods she could think of to ensure that he was okay -- that it was just broken bones. "I'm so sorry," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:24 pm

''Hell... I should have known that...'', he mumbled with a small laugh and made a face, because his move made him feel pain in his chest. Adam couldn't understand, they were stings everywhere, and the pain didn't stopped. He looked up to Meg and smirked slightly when she yelled to the nurses.... ''See, they are pathetic...'', he mumbled softly and then smiled relieved when the pain ceased.

His eyes were closed when the vehicle stopped, and he could still feel Meg's hand in his. He wanted to detach from her but he was weak, he didn't want to give her false hope, he could never learn to love, and this girl could easily fall in love if she wanted. He opened his eyes when the nurses walked the stretcher into the building while they detached Meg from him. When they started putting the mask, Adam tried to fight back, but it was useless, suddenly he felt dizzy, and then he passed out.

He didn't remember much after it, there were lights, and some annoying pain when they reset his bones, but them they let him alone and everyting was peaceful again. He fell into a deep sleep, and when he woke up, he could see the twilight lights on the window, and a familiar warm in his hand. ''Don't you have anything better to do?'', he mumbled softly, teasing.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:32 pm

Megara's head shot up when she heard his voice, though it was husky and obviously still coated with sleep. "You're awake!" she whispered, relief flooding her veins. She laughed weakly at his teasing and wiped her eyes as discreetly as she could. "I couldn't get into your house anyway... I figured I should stay here until I get the passcode," she mumbled, her tone just as playful. "If you don't want me here, I'll go... I just feel like shit, considering you could have died," she muttered, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:46 pm

Adam rolled his eyes, ''Nonsense'', he mumbled and squeezed her hand softly in response before letting her go. ''Your friend, Hercules... He must be worried about you...'', he pointed softly and looked down to see the damage. He could feel the bandage on his chest, and noticed the cast on his leg... ''Do you know how long I'll have to keep that?'', he mumbled, pointing towards the cast on his leg.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:55 pm

Megara shook her head and gave a weak smile. "Hercules can wait..." she shrugged her shoulders. "The... nurses said they reset everything... Broken bones take a couple weeks to get better..." she bit her lip and looked from the window. "You really are an idiot, you know that right?" she questioned, looking at him with an arched brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 11:05 pm

Adam sighed quietly.... He didn't like much the idea of him being with that cast for a couple of weeks, it bothered him seeing that thing around his leg. ''I'm the idiot?'', he mumbled with a small smirk, ''I wasn't the one walking aimless on the street.'', he teased. At least, he didn't feel pain anymore, and he was glad for that.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 11:09 pm

Megara rolled her violet hues, then narrowed her gaze at him. "Maybe not. But you let yourself get this hurt over me? That was the stupid part," she muttered, getting up and walking over to the window to cross her arms. "I thought you didn't care. I mean, sure... I'm a lot smaller than you, so that car would have killed me... But, you would have been able to keep up the whole search without me -- People like you. And, you know, everybody just loves me," she said sarcastically, shaking her head as she looked out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 11:30 pm

''I didn't have time to think about it...'', he said with a small shrug and pursed his lips as he watched her... She seemed very depressed, more depressed than him to be honest with himself, there was something about her that made him think it, but he wasn't sure what was exactly, maybe it was her eyes, or the way she talked, or even because he was depressed, so he knew how he looked. ''Don't talk like that.... People don't like my arroagance, I guarantee.... You have more charisma then me, and with you we could search them all easily'', he said softly and yawned quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 11:37 pm

Meg sighed heavily and ran her hands back through her hair. "Whatever you say, your highness," she mumbled, chewing on bottom lip as she walked back to the chair beside his bed. "You're tired," she pointed out as she brought her legs up into the chair with her. "You should sleep..." she sighed, yawning as his own yarn triggered one for herself. She brought her hair over one shoulder and ran her fingers through the long locks. She was stronger than this. She didn't care for him. Right? Of course not. She just needed someone to keep her sane. That was the only reason he was there. Why she was there. She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath. No one will ever break my heart again, she reminded herself silently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 11:58 pm

Adam couldn't help but chuckle softly when she used the proper pronoun to his status. ''Don't call me like this in here... Or people will start think you're crazy'', he mumbled quietly and then he sneered, ''Nah, those people drugged me. I don't want to sleep.... I need to be home'', he said and started unplugging all those needles injected in him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:06 am

"Like I'm not already crazy," Meg scoffed, rolling her eyes again and crossing her arms. However, as she saw him start to remove his needles, she gasped and shot up, grabbing his hands and stopping his movements. "Stop it! You're seriously hurt, Adam... You have to stay here," she chastised. "You need to rest... Let the nurses take care of you..." she said, though she made a face at the idea of the same nurses being in charge of his health. "I... I can check on you when I come here to make sure the nurses are doing their jobs, since I'm sure you don't want me staying here," she said, reaching over and brushing his bangs from his forehead. "I promise I won't ruin the loft," she pouted cutely at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:18 am

''Bullshit...'', Adam muttered, but he laid down quietly again. Those drugs were strong, and sooner or later he was going to fall asleep again anyway. He turned his blues hues towards her and smiled softly as she brushed his bangs. ''Maybe I'm a little worried you would throw a teenager party in my loft...'', he smirked, ''But I would enjoy your company here... I-I'm just afraid you get the wrong idea about it, about us'', he pursed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:32 am

"I don't know... a party does sound a little tempting," Megara smirked. However, her expression fell as she took in his next words. She shook her head and looked away. "I don't get any idea about us, Adam. It's myself i'm confused about," she said simply. "Up here? That naive girl is awake again," she mumbled, pointing to her head. "But, I'm not weak to her anymore. So, no worries. I'm not going to fall in love with you. I'm just here because you... keep me sane. For some reason," she mumbled, looking down at her hands as she fiddled aimlessly with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next