Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:58 pm

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma9hmiHFTv1rwvg1f

Adam sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't know how to deal with this kind of situation, she was sad, he could see, but he wouldn't tell her she was going to have her happy ending. ''You know... You shouldn't be like this, you should be happy now. We aren't on that realm anymore. You're not a slave, and I'm not a beast anymore. We have the chance to make our own happy ending here, without magic, stupid gods or witches on our ways...'', he said with a calm voice as he slid off from the bed and sat on the floor, having his back at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:09 pm

"You don't get it, do you?" Megara mumbled, closing her eyes as she laid there. "I don't get a happy ending. No one would nor will ever fall in love with me, Adam. That's where happy endings come from -- love. You can have power and money and whatever else you want... but without love, you're just... me," she mumbled, laughing bitterly to herself. "I hate this feeling," she admitted, finally moving from underneath the bed. She sat beside him, though she put space between them. "The feeling where you know you're missing something inside, but you can't find it?" she shook her head and looked down to her hands. "I'm jealous of you, you know... You're so... content with everything. I'm still the same as I was before, minus Hades being on my ass... I'm still not happy, and the worst part is, I don't know what I did to deserve it," she mumbled, then smiled sadly. "I... I know you don't care to hear any of this... I just... I'm not used to being around someone -- anyone, honestly."

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_mcw8idkOY51ql2gms
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:40 pm

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma84v3Zggp1rwvg1f

''Love??'', he sneered quietly, feeling not but repulsion about this word. ''The boy on the other realm needed to learn to love another and be loved back by the time the last petal fell, the spell would be broken. He lived many years in a great castle, lonely, bitterly, his hope were dying slowly... He came to this new world with his old look, with no spell, and in a castle like the other one, great, but empty....'', he said quietly, with a dry voice. ''You shouldn't be jealous of this boy, he's still hurt, but he's trying to start over.... He's changing his fate... The slave girl should do the same'', he sighed quietly. ''I know how you feel Meg, we were both slaves, but now we have the chance of our lives''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:48 pm

Meg looked over at him, too drained to try and hide her sympathetic eyes. She knew the pain, and knew she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. She sighed heavily at his ending words and scooted to his side, only to lean against his arm, her head on his shoulder. "You have it easier than I do... You want power and control. I don't. I just want control over myself," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders like that task was the simplest thing in the world.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m3c0xiwW731rne603
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:13 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma88luJXl71rwvg1f

''This.... This is the easiest thing to do. Having control of yourself in this realm.'', he said with a small smile and wrapped one arm around her shoulder. It felt weird and strange, showing this kind of afection, but Adam was too tired to think about it now? ''Why you feel like you don't have control of yourself? Hades has no power in here...'', he pointed softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:23 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_mdabkvlcT71rom69u

Megara smiled to herself, though she tried to hide it when Adam's arm went around her shoulder. She leaned closer and shrugged her shoulders. "I've spent so long with my life controlled by someone else... I've been so distant from other people that I just... I don't know. I don't remember what it's like to feel happy. I don't remember how I was before," she said quietly. He was warm. She was freezing, as she often was at night. She curled closer to his side and shivered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:36 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma9f7ak5RI1rwvg1f

''It's never too late to find yourself.... You chose to stay the night here, I didn't obligate you'', he said quietly. He was trying to be kind to this girl, because he needed her if he wanted to stay in this realm. She had almost the same story as him, and she didn't want to go back, if only she stayed by his side....
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:46 am

Megara yawned and closed her eyes, still listening to his words. His voice was nice. Or maybe she was just tired, and it sounded nice. But, at the same time, he was being kind to her -- something she hadn't thought possible, unless he were acting. She didn't want to believe he was acting. At least, not right now. For once, she wanted to fall asleep with the hope of a good dream instead of nightmares. "Maybe I only stayed because you're warm," she mumbled sleepily, smiling a bit childishly as she nuzzled her head against his shoulder.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m8anlimZyv1rubrlw
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:58 am

Adam chuckled lightly, and slid his arm down, to wrap her by the waist and bring her close to him. ''I've been always warm... With or without fur'', he mumbled the last part and looked up at the ceiling. ''Wouldn't you like to sleep at the bed? It's more comfortable than the floor.'', he mumbled with a small smirk.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma859dPVJN1rwvg1f
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:06 am

Meg laughed softly, smiling to herself through her sleepy haze. "I don't care... I've been sleeping on a bench press since I got to this realm," she pointed out. "Can I... stay with you? I get cold when I sleep," she mumbled, opening her violet eyes to look up at him. Her gaze was much like a lost child's would be. However, it also held affection -- wanting to be there for him, as he was attempting to be there for her. She put a small smile on her lips.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m9qwksrx4b1rw3pi2
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:27 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma9f3gkE4O1rwvg1f

Adam ran one hand through his hair at her aks. He wasn't used to sleep with someone else, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to sleep having her by his side. But as soon he saw those violet eyes looking up to him, he sighed. ''I will... But not in this room'', he mumbled and swiftly he had her in his arms. He looked at her eyes, to make sure she was safe in his arms, and then he walked back to his room. The bed was still messed because of what they were doing earlier, but this time Adam had no intention aside sleeping. He laid her gently on the bed and slid right after. He crossed his hand on his nape and chewed his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:33 am

Megara smiled a bit, glad to know he was letting her sleep with him. She had never shared a bed with anyone, at least not on the terms of merely sleep. As she was carried, she kept to his chest. And, when they were both laying on the bed, she yawned softly. She knew he was unsure of this as well, but it was no matter to her. She curled up against his side and nuzzled her head against his chest, wrapping her legs around one of his legs. Gods he was warm. She smiled to herself.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_mdacpuG9101rom69u
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:47 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma88sqoZf51rwvg1f

Adam looked down to her and pursed his lips. Hell, he didn't know how to show affection to anyone... He hesitantly wrapped his arm around her, caressing her spine gently. She looked cute, he had to confess to himself, and deep down he started to regret he hadn't tell her she had her happy end on the other realm. But it lasted just a couple of seconds. He looked up to the ceiling of his room, and started thinking.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:57 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_md9wy86iD11rk6y0uo2_500

For once in what seemed like ages, Meg did not wake up in a cold sweat or screaming from a nightmare. She slept soundly. And comfortably. Beds were much nicer in this realm. Or, maybe it was her pillow. She nuzzled her face against the pillow, but quickly came to realize that her pillow felt more like pectorals. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around in her morning haze. She took quick note of how warm she was. She normally woke up cold. Where was she? She started to get up and move away from whomever it was, but found herself far too comfortable. After a moment or two, she remembered exactly where she was. She looked up to him and reached up carefully, gently tracing a fingertip against the shape of his cheekbone, then along his jaw, memorizing the path aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 2:09 am

Adam didn't know how long it had taken for him to sleep. He was tired, sure, but not physically. His mind worked widely after Meg was asleep. He needed a way to track all the others from his realm. Slowly his mind seated down and he finally fell asleep. On the next morning, he felt not only the sun rays upon his skin, but also a nice touch. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at the girl by his side.

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma83xnyuQ21rwvg1f
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 2:22 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m11gqytEtx1r99f4t

Meg gave him a small smile when she saw him open his eyes. "Good morning," She murmured, letting her finger continue it's path, tracing over the cupid's bow of his lips, then along his bottom lip. "Did you sleep well?" she questioned. Her hair was messy and her makeup was a bit smeared. "Sorry... I know I'm probably not the prettiest to wake up to," she smiled sheepishly and rolled onto her back to look up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 2:56 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma858tomwR1rwvg1f

Adam frowned slightly, but right after he couldn't help but smile a little. ''I think I sleep well... Very well considering I haven't been this close to someone in years.'', he said with a soft smile. He laid by his side, leaning onto his elbow he rested his head upon his hand. ''If you want, the bathroom is right this way'', he said poiting the door by his left.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 3:01 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m11gy24Paz1r99f4t

"Well... I hope it wasn't too terrible being close to me," Meg mumbled. She nodded to his directions and slid from the bed, stretching first before walking into the bathroom. She cleaned her face of her makeup, leaving her without the mascara and eyeliner and eye shadow the teenagers from school had taught her how to use. She brushed her hair the best she could and then walked back to his bedroom. She sat onto the edge of the bed and chewed her bottom lip. "So... Wonderboy should be around soon to take me away to school," she sighed, falling back on the bed and staring up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 3:53 am

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_ma856hNlha1rwvg1f

Adam nodded and waited seated on his bed until she would come back from the bathroom. He wasn't sure why he was so kind to that girl. She was sad as he bas been, it was true, but that still couldn't explain why... He pursed his lips and lift his gaze when she walked in again. He gasped quietly, she looked so much beautiful without the makeup... He smiled weakly at her and made a face when she said she had to go to somewhere called school? ''What's school? Is it dangerous?'', he asked, having no idea of what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 5:16 pm

"School is where they shove their history books and weird things involving numbers and what not down my throat," Meg said, making a face towards the ceiling. "But... Yesterday, we were studying mythology -- which includes myself and wonderboy. It's funny, honestly. The story of Hercules says I married him and had his kids! Crazy, huh?" She scoffed amd shook her head. "Herc got all flustered and gave me this goofy grin..." She laughed softly and shifted her eyes onto Adam. "You said I died in my story, right? We're finishing reading it today. I guess we'll see if you were right," she shrugged.

(Stop her from going to school or she'll know he lied. Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 11:42 pm

[He doesn't want her to know the story, right?? ^^]

Adam pursed his lips aimlessly as she explained what was school. It didn't sound so differently from the old tutors he had while he was a child and teen. As she talked about what she was studying, his brain went wide. No, she couldn't know the true ending of her story, because if she did, she would go against him, and he felt he needed to have her around. ''I told you last night how it ends.... Are you sure you want to hear it all over again?'', he asked softly, wrapping one arm around her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 11:53 pm

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Tumblr_m9do1fF8LC1ruz9j7

Megara pursed her lips and then gasped silently, feeling his arm around her -- though, it did bring a small smile to her lips as she turned her violet hues up to him. She hadn't expected him to still want her close -- she figured last night was only from pity. "I... " She cleared her thoughts and sighed. "I don't get a choice on what we study," she shrugged. "I just get handed a book, and told to read... which I can't actually do, but some of the boys in the class are always willing to help," she scoffed, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 12:03 am

Adam looked down to her and smiled softly as his blue hues met her violet ones. He studied her face closely this time, and beneath all that make-up he saw how truly beautiful she was. There was no wonder, wonderboy got her at the story. ''You can chose not to go to school...'', he said with a small shrug and smirked slightly. ''If I needed to go to this place, I bet I wouldn't attend to any class'', he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 12:09 am

Megara arched a brow and smirked slightly. "Rebel, huh?" She mumbled before laughing gently. She then rolled over so that she laid on her stomach ontop of him. She crossed her arms on his chest and rested her chin against her arms. "Say I don't go to school... What would we do all day?" she questioned, raising her brows.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 12:19 am

Adam smirked more widely, looking down to her. ''Well, we could do whatever you want...'', he said with an irretible smile and winked at her. He was relieved he was starting to convince her to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next