Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 12:38 am

Megara laughed gently and shook her head. "So willing to please others," she teased, smirking over at him. She head a buzzing sound and instantly got up to go find out what it was. She saw a screen near the elevator. It showed the front of the building. She laughed slightly, seeing Hercules. She hit the button that would allow the other male up. When he got there, she gave him a salute. "Morning, Megara. Ready for school?" he questioned, though he easily got distracted by the loft. "Wow..." He mused, chuckling slightly, his eyes wide with amazement. "I'm not going to school today," Meg shook her head. "What? Why?" Hercules said, almost pouting. "I don't feel like going?" She said, arching a brow. "Oh... well... I can say you got sick or something. That seems to work for the other kids," Hercules chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll come by after school to tell you what you missed in class."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 1:43 am

Adam smirked softly as he looked down to her, he wasn't pleasing her because he was kind, he was making sure she wouldn't go to school today, so she wouldn't hear she got an happy ending. He got up to, and guessed the big boy was already there to pick the girl. He walked towards the living and found he was right. ''Good morning, Hercules.... Megara and I have plans for today'', he said with a smirk as put put his hands on the pockets of his pants. ''You don't need to tell her what she missed, you can just hand me her homework, and I will certainly help her with that tonight....'', he said with a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 2:02 am

Megara looked over as Adam came into the room. Hercules shifted his attention to the other male and gave a friendly smile. "Well... As long as you make sure she doesn't get into any trouble," He shrugged. Meg scoffed and walked over to the windows. She pulled a cigarette from her pocket and lit it with her lighter. Hercules made a face, but sighed and nodded towards Adam. "She could use the help. She's smart, sure... Just doesn't have the motivation, I guess... I'm sure she could figure out a way to get home with a snap of her fingers," Herc smiled fondly, glancing towards Meg. "I'll be back around 3," he waved, then went back to the elevator.

Megara looked towards Adam in the reflections on the window. She took a drag from the cigarette, then flicked it from the window. She leaned against the window and looked over at Adam. "You know what would be fun? The park. I like nature. But, you know what would make the park even more fun?" she mused, smirking down towards the ground before looking up at him from under her eyelashes. "Ever smoked weed before?" she questioned, arching a brow and tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 2:15 am

Adam nodded slightly, ''I'll take care of her, you don't need to worry at all'', he said with an assuring smile and followed Hercules back to the elevatot. As he came back to the living room, he could feel the scent of an awful smell, and it got stronger as he approached her. ''I...'', he couldn't finish the sentence because all that smell made him cough. He took that thing from her hand and smashed it before trowing it into the garbage disposal at the modern kitchen he had on the penthouse. ''You never do that thing again.... How can you stand be closer to that?'', he frowned, being serious about his demand.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 2:26 am

Megara gasped as he took the cigarette from her. She pouted and followed after him, watching as he threw it away. "That cost money, you know... We're not all rich like you," she muttered. She rolled her eyes at his demand and crossed her arms. "It makes me feel good... happy," She mumbled, looking away from him then. "It doesn't smell that bad, Adam. Don't be such a baby," she mumbled, walking over to the window and leaning against it with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 3:16 am

''I'm not being a baby....'', he pouted slightly, ''And how can you be happy with a thing like that.... It stinks'', he made a face and walked towards her at the window. ''Kids in this realm doesn't know how to be happy, hmm?'', he teased with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 3:20 am

"It may smell bad, but the smoke does things to your head... Cigarettes calm you down. Weed makes you relaxed, but like your not in your body at times..." She shrugged, knowing there was more the other teenagers did at her school, but not caring to discuss it. "Oh? And what do you know about being happy, Adam? What makes you happy?" she asked, leaning back against the window and looking at him, her teeth claiming her bottom lip absently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 3:53 am

Adam rolled his eyes and chose to not argue with the girl about the kind of kids she met. They didn't interest him, unless one of them was from their realm. ''What makes me happy?'', he mused with a strangled smile. ''I haven't been happy for a couple of years, but before...'', he cleaned his throat and looked at her briefly before gazing back to the view, ''Before hunting foxes at the woods made me happy, and chastise the servants of my castle, of course''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:06 am

"So... You liked being outside, too?" Meg questioned, watching his blue eyes as he looked from the window. "Then, we should go to the park. Maybe we can have some fun," she murmured, smiling a bit. "Can I borrow one of your shirts?" she asked, walking around him and strolling back towards his bedroom. She went over his closet and pulled the doors open, expecting a small closet. "Holy fuck," she mumbled under her breath as she took in the large closet. She walked inside and stared, unsure as to why one man could need this many clothes. "Er... T-shirt..." she shook her head, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:21 am

''The park?'', he mumbled as turning around to see her walking back to his room. He pinched his nose and mumbled to himself, ''You made her skip that school thing, now you have to face the consequences''. When finally going to his closet, he smirked seeing the amazement on her face. ''If you're looking for t-shirts, they are on the second drawer by your left'', he said with a small smirk and walked over to change his pants. ''What you want to do on this park?'', he said nonchantlly as he took off his clothes in front of her with no shame.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:27 am

Meg paid no attention to his changing clothes. She was not affected by him as she was sure he hoped her to be. "I like the park. The air is fresh and the grass is soft... I like to go look at clouds," she mumbled, finding a t-shirt. She pulled her jacket and top off, then tugged the t-shirt on, tying up the bottom so that it fit her correctly, and showed her stomach a bit. she pulled her jacket back on and sighed. "I guess I can go without makeup, even If it does make me look like shit," she mumbled, mostly to herself. "Have you ever been to the park?" she questioned, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:39 am

Adam changed his clothes taking no care of what she was doing. He put some pair of jeans, and a black shirt. ''No, I have never been on the park here....'', he said as he fixed his hair in front of the big mirror in front of him. He could see his full frame, and he smiled to himself. ''You go to the oark to watch the clouds? Isn't anything more exciting to do than that?'', he said with a small shrug and before walking close to her, he pulled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 4:50 am

"It can be exciting, if your brain is a little screwy," Megara mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "We can play games," she smiled brightly over at him -- a rare smile to grace her lips. "It'll be fun. I promise," she nodded, then shifted her gaze to him as he came closer to her. "But... If I'm wrong, and you have a horrible time..." she stepped closer and slid her hand down his chest to hook one of her fingers in the front of his jeans to tug him closer. "I guess I'll have to make it up to you somehow," she shrugged, her eyes wide and innocent. She grinned after that and stood up onto her toes to peck his lips once, simply because she could. "C'mon!" she smirked and took his hand, tugging him with her as she went to the elevator and got it to go to the bottom floor.

Seeing the limousine outside, she made a face. Her gaze shifted to the small carriage instead. She led him over to it and climbed into the back. "The park, please," she smiled sweetly towards the man leading the carriage with a horse. Arriving at the park, she smiled and handed the man some cash before sliding out of the carriage and looking around. "Hey, your highness? How fast are you?" she smirked, looking at him before taking off, giggling as she ran across the grass, ducking behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:33 am

Adam smirked just a bit when she tugged him closer to her. His hands rested gently on her hips and he leaned down as she pecked his lips. ''I'll make you remember it later'', he said with a low voice and follwed her towards the elevator. There was something about this girl, she was smart, and kinda of funny. But he couldn't forget why he wanted her closer, to help him with the spell... And maybe for a little of fun too.

He still held her hand on the elevator, and softly pulled her closer to him. He wasn't afraid of this magic box anymore... And he was starting to think he didn't need to feel fear of nothing... There was no magic in this realm, he was safe here. While they walked outside the buidling, Adam already saw his limousine and was walking towards her when Meg pulled him to the other side. ''What a pitiful carriage'', he mumbled to himself, as he remembered the carriages from his kingdom. They were luxurious, with red velved couch inside, and covered with rich decoration outside, not to mention they needed to be carried by four or six horses, and he had the best horses....

He was still a little moody when they arrived the park, people here were so poor, and many didn't have good looks, he thought to himself. ''I'm surprised you have to go to school, since you still act like a child'', he teased with a small smile, but walked calmly to where she was.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:46 am

Megara smirked slightly and rolled her eyes. "Or you're just no fun," she said as she poked her head out from behind the tree. "See if you can catch me, Adam," She grinned. "You get a kiss if you can," she winked at him before running again. She was quick on her feet, but a little clumsy at times.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 12:52 am

''And who told you I was fun.... ??'', he grinned and rose an eyebrow at her wink, he walked a little faster when she ran again. ''No, if I catch you, I'm going to chose my prize... Deal?'', he smiled charmingly, his hands still on his pockets.

Last edited by xAdamx on January 26th 2013, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:05 am

Megara smirked at his words and arched a brow. "Alright. We'll play on your terms, but only if you catch me," she pointed out. She smiled at him, then took off again, running out into the field of tall grass and flowers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:45 am

Adam smirked looking down to his feet and sighed.... He had never played this game with anyone, and to him he was going to play a fool if he got into that play with Meg... He looked around at the park and saw some other people doing the same thing, others having a picnik, and they were a couple sharing some romantic moment. He made a face at them, and turned his blue hues towards Meg... ''If you want to win this, it's better you be fast'', he said with a grin and started chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 2:44 am

Meg looked behind her and grinned, seeing he was finally playing with her. She laughed softly and sped up. "Can't catch me!" she called over, mocking him as she went.

(tackle her. XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 2:55 am

''Watch me!'', he grinned and chased after her. They ran around a tree, and she ran widely to the gradd field. He couldn't help but laugh a little as he ran freeon that park... Free from curses, and from worries. He sped up a little, and tackled her to the ground. They rolled a little and he ended ontop of her, then he pinned her legs with his, and smiled down to her face as he brushed his fingers softly at her jaw as he tried to get his breath back, ''Hi, beauty....'', he purred with a husky voice, and looked intently into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 2:58 am

Meg's chest heaved as she worked to get her breath back. She grinned, looking up at him breathlessly, her violet eyes playful still as she laid there. "Hi there," she smiled, leaning slightly into his touch. "Well... you caught me," She pointed out, squirming beneath him a bit. "What do you want as your prize?" she questioned, arching a brow up at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:01 am

Adam smirked and looked down at her, not bothering on answering her question at the moment. His fingers brushed up to her face, trailing down on her cheeks, the corner of the eyes, before trailing down on her line neck. He leaned his lips down and whispered gently against her ear. ''I want you to help me making sure we'll never leave this place....'', then he kissed her earlobe gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:14 am

Meg bit her lip slightly, feeling how his fingertips traced along her skin. He was so gentle... And yet, she knew not to second-guess him. However, as he touched his lips to her ear, she closed her eyes and smiled slightly. "I... I don't want to go back," She whispered, sliding her arms around his neck loosely and brushing one of her hands through his soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:22 am

''So... we're together in this... As a team?'', he asked softly, leaning on his elbows at each side of her head. He bit his lip and looked down to her, waiting for her response, he didn't want her to be his slave, because he knew she wouldn't work wiling to him in those terms...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:31 am

"A team?" Meg repeated, looking up at him hesitantly. As often as she'd heard him mock her life before -- tease about being a slave... She sighed and raised a hand, brushing it against his cheek. "If you're using me, I swear to the Gods you will regret it," she mumbled, her eyes showing exactly how vulnerable she was. "I... Yes. We're together on this one. Please, don't make me regret this," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next