Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:53 am

John pursed his lips, listening to her again. He wasn't sure of how to act. Was he her John? It sure sounded like it. "...You asked before if I had memories of before three days ago," He murmured. "I don't. I woke up and my head hurt really badly. I had a few cuts and scratches... And this," He turned and pointed to the back of his head where a bad wound was on the back of his head and neck. It was stitched up and healing slowly. "I don't know what happened. I don't remember anything, though," He admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't remember you, Marina... But... This one," He shook his head and looked to Damon's eyes. "He seems so familiar..."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:10 am

Marina frowned as he spoke, and she gasped quietly seeing the bad cut on his head... He had made so many enemies on Nirethia, the entire kingdom wanted to see him dead, and she was one of the few who wanted him alive... Maybe she was the only one. She swallowed hard and gently touched the cut on his head. She then started crying quietly as a thought crossed her mind... Maybe if they hadn't been cursed on Nirethia, maybe she had lost him forever, and if he does't remember her on this realm was the price she had to pay for having him, she was more than willing to pay it. ''Maybe you don't remember me because I don't share blood with you...'', she mumbled softly and wipped the tears from her cheeks. ''How about Belle, do you remember this name?'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:18 am

John frowned, seeing her cry. "Shh... Don't cry," He whispered, shaking his head and caressing her cheek. He helped to wipe the tears as he thought about the name. "Belle... She's my sister," He mumbled as he thought about it. "Is she here?" he asked, his tone hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:28 am

Marina smiled sheepishly as he helped her cleaning her tears, and smirked lightly seeing that scene in front of her, A big CEO from a well-known industry into a big city, holding a baby in one arm and helping a young woman with her tears, while he is wearing an expensive suit. ''Yes... She's your sister!'', she nodded softly and leaned her head onto his shoulder, ''You're the second person from Nirethia I met... I first saw Phillip yesterday, it was an accident actually, but I haven't seen Belle...'', she mumbled softly and kissed Damon's arm gently, who was almost sleeping against John's chest, he looked content being close to his father again. ''If you allow me I could help you finding her... I found you without hiring any fancy company in this town'', she said with a playful tone voice.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 10:21 pm

John smiled a bit, glad he could at least remember his sister. He watched how Damon laid against him. He did look content, didn't he? He ran a hand through his hair and chuckled slightly at Marina's offer. "You want to help me find Belle? Aren't you sweet," He teased, smirking down to her. He kissed the top of Damon's head and set Damon back into the crib as the boy had fallen back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:13 pm

Marina giggled softly as he smirked down to her and watched how John was careful with Damon. She smiled softly donw on the crib but right after she bit her lip as she walked away from John... There was something bothering her, John didn't know her, she was like a stranger to him, and looking down to her hand she realized what was wrong. She took deep breath and did the think she thought it was right. Marina walked back to John, and said with a soft voice... ''I don't have the right to keep this with me...'', she took his hand and placed the small ring on his palm... ''You gave this ring to the Marina you knew, the Marina in Nirethia... I don't know how things are going to work between us, I'm glad you're alive, and that Damon can be with his father again...'', she said with a small smile and turned her gaze back to Damon.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:29 pm

John looked down to his hand and frowned a bit, seeing what she put in his palm. It was a ring. Her engagement ring, to be exact. He smiled sadly and gently turned her chin. He kissed her forehead. "I'm... sorry about whatever happened before we came here. I know I should remember you... Especially if we have this son... But, I'll try, alright? I'm a busy man, though, so you may have to make an appointment," He teased, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:46 pm

Marina looked into those emerald eyes and felt butterflies flying in her stomach as he kissed her forehead. She chuckled softly and nodded, ''I made you love me once, John Rolfe.... I'm sure I can make you fall for me a second time...'', she winked playful and leaned up to kiss his cheek gently. ''How about this... Tomorrow 3 in the afternoon. I have a feeling on where we could find you sister, and we could start tomorrow'', she suggested with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]   Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't You (Forget About Me) [Tag: John]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2