Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip

Philip

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] Empty
PostSubject: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:01 am

"Next!" The barista called the next patron forward to take their order.

"Hi," Philip greeted the woman charmingly, a seductive smirk on his face as he leaned forward on crossed arms on the counter. The barista was now visibly becoming a bit nervous as stared at Philip with wide eyes.

"What can I get for you?" she asked shakily.

"I'll get a large black coffee, and a scone please," Philip asked flirtatiously, his fingers running over the counter nonchalantly, just inches from the barista, causing her to nervously bite her lip and then fumble with the cup as she took it out.

"I'll just go get that," she informed Philip, keeping her eyes off him as she turned away, bringing an amused smirk onto Philip's face as he watched her fill his cup. Once she had his coffee, she got his scone, slipping it into a bag, and went back over to the register to ring Philip up, and Philip straightened up as she came over, reaching into his back pocket for his wallet, his gaze still on her. ""That'll be $6.40," she told him matter of factly, stopping short a bit when she finally looked back at Philip.

"Thank you mi'dear," Philip said seductively as he leaned in to hand her seven dollars, sending her a small wink as his hand brushed over hers when she took the money, his smirk growing as he stood back up and put his wallet away. "Keep the change," Philip instructed the girl playfully, winking over at her again as he picked up his purchase, and then walked over with a cocky grin to add some milk to his drink. It was really too easy. Philip shook his head lightly as he silently chuckled while adding a packet of sugar to his coffee. Once his coffee was sweetened to his liking, Philip then started towards the door, his face bright as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:30 am

Marina walked into the cafe shop after her first day at work... She was enjoying more the city, there was many other people, and they looked more civilized... You didn't have alleys once now and then, and the felt felt secure, and the park she saw on her way was just beautiful, and reminded her of the woods... She could see her raising Damon in that town, and she hoped she could find John.

She was still lost in her day dreaming when she bumped into a young man into the cafe, and the warm cafe slipped from her cup to them... ''Oh my... I'm so, so sorry! Here, let me help you'', she said as she grabbed a handkerchief someone handed her... ''I'm so sorry, so sorry'', she repeated as she tried to clean the coffee from his shirt. She was so focused that she didn't bother to look at his face, maybe she was a little ashamed for being so clumsy of didn't see where she was walking.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:53 am

Philip felt something thud softly against his chest, and then something warm start to run down his shirt, seeping through to his skin slowly, and his eyes quickly searched around him before falling on the brunette in front of him who was dabbing at his shirt. A small smirk pulled at his lips as he watched her frantically attempt to clean her coffee off him, looking between her and his shirt before chuckling lightly and reaching up to gently take the napkin from her hand, softly grazing his hand over hers. "It's alright....It's alright. No use crying over spilt coffee," he assured her through light laughter. "I never really liked this shirt anyways," he then joked in a husky murmur, winking down at the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:07 am

Marina pursed her lips as he felt his hand grazing softly against hers, she had to remember herself she was in another land, and that John wasn't beside her... Hell, he might wasn't in this land too, but her hear was still faithful to him. She looked up to the man and caught his wink down to her, her eyes widened slightly, but then she put herself together... He was a citizen from this realm, and she wasn't some ordinary beauty, that she was aware long ago. ''At least allow me to pay you another coffee'', she said with a sweet smile and then she looked down to her ruinned blazer.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 4:28 am

Philip chuckled silently as he watched the young woman's eyes widen, smirking cutely down to her as he continued to mindlessly wipe at his shirt, keeping his eyes intent on her face-a face that seemed sort of familiar looking to him. He thought through the people he had met at school, the girls he had met in this world, people he knew from home, but he was having trouble placing the brunette. "Only if I can pay for yours," Philip countered flirtatiously, leaning in slightly towards the young woman, his smirk inviting. Philip's eyes then followed the young woman's down to her blazer with the fresh coffee stain, and then after a second they went back up to her face as he grinned down cheerfully at her. "And then we can get you something else to wear," he told her matter of factly, his voice sweet and warm. Maybe spending some time with this woman would bring up where they had met before. And if not, she was still a very attractive young woman.

((Sorry, not the best ending.>.<))
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:31 pm

Marina studied his face more closely... This man looked familiar to her, by his clothing she could tell he worked into a building like where she had her job, maybe she had met him there... There was so many people in this town that was difficult to keep track like she did in Nirethia. It was a small kingdom, but Marina knew almost everybody's face. She blushed slightly, noticing the young man was hitting on her deliberately... She looked upon his face and giggled softly, seeing those blue hues at her... There was something about those eyes, they were magnetic, like he could make anyone do his wills by only giving them that gaze. ''You are really good on flirting, I must admit'', she said softly as she rubbed her forehead gently. Then she started to take her jacket off, and to her luck, her dress didn't got stained with coffee... ''But I have someone waiting for me at home... And he's very attached to me'', she said with a light laugh and hanged her jacket on her arm, being careful to not stain her dress. ''My name is Marina'', she said softly and looked around, seeing an empty table. ''How about he have a seat so I could pay yout that coffee,...'', she looked at him with her eyes narrowin just a little as she remebered she didn't know his name yet.

[What she's wearing.... http://www.vidigy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Nina-Dobrev-0811_02.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:02 am

Philip's smirk pulled up a bit more as he watched her cheeks change colors slightly, and a small chuckle left his throat as she giggled, and he turned his gaze briefly to the ground and then back up to her through his lashes. "Why thank you," he crooned appreciatively, nodding his head just slightly and raising a suggestive eyebrow. He chuckled again once she continued, looking down at the ground again, before meeting her gaze fully with a warm grin on his face. "Lucky guy," he complimented simply, sending her a small playful wink. "Sounds great," he then agreed, his voice like velvet, as he motioned with his bagged pastry towards the cafe's tables. He then held up his hand and froze where he stood, his face playfully stern-looking like he was deep in thought. "But I insist you let me pay for your coffee," he said sweetly firm, gesturing once more for her to step over to a nearby table.

Once she started over, Philip followed after Marina, with a light grin on his face, setting himself down smoothly in the chair opposite her. 'Hm...Marina...Surely I've met her somewhere...' he thought as he smiled across the table to her, whilst he racked his brain for where he knew her from. "I'm Philip by the way," he then quickly spoke up with a light laugh, setting down his cup and bag, and then reaching out his hand and leaning forward a bit to shake Marina's hand.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 12:20 am

Marina laughed softly thinking of Damon, and then she sat on her chair gracefully... His name was Phillip, just like the prince from Nirethia... His eyes were magnetic like the prince's, but it would be impossible the prince being bring into this realm too... What if all Nirethia people were broght here, that meant that the Korsos were here too, and Marina paled slightly as she thought about it, but so John was here too, but that she could feel deep in her heart, her only true love wasn't far from them, and she knew someday she would reunite father and son again. ''I'm so sorry about your shirt... I was distracted thinking about my baby boy that I didn't see you coming'', she said sheepishly after cleaning her throat and looked away from him as the waitress walked along their table. The young woman blushed slightly as she looked at Phillip, and Marina laughed softly as she noticed how relutanctly she was to took her eyes from him as she finally turned to her. ''May I get your orders?'', she asked softly and turned her gaze back to Phillip... ''I want a small cappuccino'', Marina said softly as looked back at Phillip. She didn't know what he had asked before, so she waited for him to make his order, and maybe make the day of the young girl more bright with one smirk or wink of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 1:19 am

Philip watched Marina laugh with soft eyes and a light crooked smile, chuckling lowly a bit himself. "It is honestly no big deal," he assured the young woman sincerely, leaning forward onto his legs on his elbows-folding his hands in front of him. "I have plenty of shirts really," he added with a small smirk. Philip looked up for a moment as the waitress came over, before he leaned back in his seat-bringing an arm up over the back of his chair-and smirked over amusedly at Marina. "I will have a large black coffee," he said after meeting Marina's soft gaze, turning his gaze up to the waitress then-his eyes smoldering, winking up to her as his smirk grew more seductive once he told her his order. As the waitress then worked to regain her composure, Philip turned his light eyes and cocky smirk down to Marina. He looked up flirtatiously through his lashes as the waitress left them to get their drinks then flicked his gaze back over to Marina, smiling cheerfully as he leaned over onto the table-resting his chin lightly against his closed hand. "So tell me about your son," he prompted her lightly, reaching into his food bag and taking out a piece of scone as he looked at Marina intently.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 9:30 pm

Marina laughed softly, and discreetly rolled her eyes... This boy was very confident of himself, and that annoyed her a little, but she thought that it was no harm on playing his game for a while. She didn't know him, and maybe she would never see him again. ''Well, my son is the most precious person to me...'', she said softly, crossed her legs beneath the table, and as she moved, she softly touched her leg against him on purpose. She batted her eyelashes cutely, and leaned over him across the table slightly, so they had a gep of few inches between their faces. ''Why talking about my son, when we can talk about something else?'', she winked at him, and smirked, but inwardly she was laughing. She was a good actress though, and all he could see was a young woman, flirting on him.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:27 pm

Philip smiled softly down to his pastry as Marina started to speak about her son, but then looked up to the tan woman skeptically through his lashes, an eyebrow raised playfully suspicious, as she ran her foot up his leg. He chuckled lowly down to the table as Marina batted her eyelashes up to him, then brushed off his hands, before crossing his arms over his chest. He smirked mischievously up to the brunette as he leaned over the table on his arms. "Well I usually like to get to know a girl first," he started to explain with a sheepish shrug. "But, I mean, we can do it your way," Philip continued, his voice becoming deeper-more seductive-as he moved his body further over the table, and his legs farther beneath the table-gliding his leg lightly against Marina's, like she had just done earlier.

Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 10:45 pm

Marina smirked and placed her elbows upon the table as she rested her chin upon her hands. ''I'm not a girl, my dear. I'm more like a woman... I have been through hell where I'm from.'', she smiled sweetly, and tilted her head slightly. The boy was good, and she was willing to see how far he would go with her. ''Maybe you can tell me about you first, and I'll talk more about me'', she murmured softly. From where he was from, he could see her engagement ring, and Marina was aware of it, as well she was aware of his leg against her. But she was unfazed, she didn't know why but she wanted to know his character. He was familiar to her, those blue hues of his wasn't strange to her, Marina remembered them... Her mind was foggy about them, but as long she gazed upon them, the more she felt she knew them, but she didn't know from.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 6:54 am

"So you're a survivor," Philip gathered gently, as he raised a playful eyebrow and leaned his head in a bit towards Marina. "Very interesting," he murmured then with an impish smirk, reaching up to accept the coffee the waitress had just brought over, while still keeping his eyes focused on the young woman before him. His eyes flitted over quickly-and subtly-to Marina's hand, where he had seen a light glisten, and took note of the ring located on her forth finger-chuckling noiselessly and looking down as he took a sip of his coffee-and pulled his legs back towards him-and then looking up at Marina with warm eyes and a kind crooked grin.

"Tell you about me? There really isn't much to tell," Philip assurered her lightly, shrugging a bit before smiling perkily up to the tan woman. "I come from a very high up family. Mom and dad are very important people. And that of course puts a lot of pressure on me. Dad's always riding me to grow up, be responsible, stop being so selfish. Yada yada. Et cetera et cetera. I have two sisters, who I love dearly, but are usually just annoying more often then not. And.....That's really about it," he explained to her nonchalantly, shrugging some and using his hands a bit. Once he finished, Philip then reclined back in his chair-crossing his legs at the ankles under the table as he half crossed his arms over his chest-and took another sip of his coffee-smiling blithely over the top of the cup. "So now it's your turn right?" he asked cheekily as he brought his coffee down and rested it lightly on his stomach, his smile pulling up into whimsical smirk.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:09 pm

''Yes, you can call it like that...'', she whispered softly, blushing just a little. She had never thought of herself being a survivor, and honestly, as she got used with the idea, she smirked to herself, liking the way it sounded, like she was stronger, a fighter... Like her father raised her to be. Marina nodded gentle as the waitress came back with their coffees. She got amused seeing the woman looking at Phillip all the time, but the young man seemed to have eyes just for her.. What made even better for her ego was that the poor woman was blonde, and she got completely ignored by him. Again.

She leaned back and took a sip from her cappuccino, she had to diverge her eyes from him to look with slight wide eyes to her drink. She thought she hadn't drank something so delicious before, and she ran her tongue between her lips discretely to catch all of the drink from her lips. When finally getting herself back from tasting a cappuccino for the first time, she turned her dark hues back to Phillip, and smiled softly as he went on, taking about his family and stuff. He seemed normal, having a perfectly good life in this city, and she started wondering if she was mistaken of confusing him with someone else. He seemed young, and ready to finally start his life, taking his own responsabilies, but he was still too young, and she wasn't sure if it was wise from her to talk about all the crap into her life.

''You really want to know about me, right?'', she smiled softly, a bit sadly as she leaned back on her chair, a took another sip from her cup. She needed to taste more of that marvelous drink before starting her story. ''Well, I'm from a far off land... Lost my mother when I was four, and I was raised by my father until I was 15, it was by the time he got killed. But my father raised me well, and I could hadle taking over his bussiness, and be part of... of some kind of council, at the towm I was living at. I met my fiance, and he had some good and some really bad moments, which I don't want to go into details.'', she smiled, this time truly sadly. ''I had my son, Damon, and we're starting over here in Seattle'', she cleaned her throat, and looked away to the window of the coffee shop, from where she could see the people walking down on the sidewalk. ''If you ask me... I rather life here'', she said quietly, resting the cup upon the table. Even not having finding John here, she knew he was close, he was there too, and being a psycho or not, she loved him and wanted him to be with her and Damon, ''I won't go back to Nirethia'', she mumbled to herself, pursing her lips to feel the sweet taste of the whipped cream from her drink.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 11:21 pm

Philip watched Marina fascinatingly, his eyes shimmering with interest, and his smile growing a bit as she blushed-pleased to get that sort of reaction from her. He chuckled softly as she took a sip of her drink, finding her reaction to the drink adorable, and took a sip of his own drink as she licked off the foam from her lip. At her soft question, Philip leaned forward and-after placing his drink on the table-he playfully seriously rested his chin on his closed fists, his elbows on the table, and looked up with wide eyes and a large, gleeful smile at Marina, and then motioned with his hand and his head for her to continue.

As he listened to her story, Philip's playful facade slowly faded and his face became serious. His arms dropped to rest on his legs, and he folded his hands between his knees, as he nodded along every so often to what she said. As Marina got further into her story, a small smile began to pull up at Philip's lips again, but it quickly fell then at what Marina concluded her story with. Philip's head cocked to the side, and his brow furrowed, as he stared at the tan woman curiously. She couldn't have said it, could she? How could she know about Nirethia? She couldn't be from there? Could she....?

"Did you-" Philip started to ask, but then stopped-clearing his throat and then looking around them suspiciously. He then moved himself on his seat closer over to Marina, before looking around them again to make sure no one could over here them and then looking up at the young woman intently. "Did you just say Nirethia?" he asked urgently, his voice just above a whisper. Could it be possible other people from his home were here in this world? And if they were, why? What was the point of them being sent here?

Last edited by Philip on March 17th 2013, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 12:02 am

Since Marina had turned her face when she was finishing her story, she didn't get how Phllip turned his expression, from a serious facade to a curious gaze upon her. She was so lost in all her memories that when he cleaned his throat she jumped slightly startled on her seat. She also frowned her brows and placed her cup onto the table as leaned over her, and whispered his question.

She could feel her heart beating faster when he looked at her with those intent eyes, and she could feel the adreanline running through her veins as he also leaned closer, her eyes more urgent than intent. Was he from there too? Everyone she talked about Nirethia had made confused faces at the name, and when they asked if it was some city in Europe, Marina only nodded, and then they stopped thinking she was crazy or something like that. But this young man, he looked like he was from there, he was familiar to her, she couldn't deny it. ''Yes! Are you from there too?'', he asked with hopefully eyes. As much she felt John was close, she would love to know she wasn't alone into this city, that there were more of them there. She wasn't really caring why they were sent there, or how... All she cared about was Damon's welfare, and he was safer here than back on Nirethia.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyApril 10th 2013, 9:17 pm

As he watched Marina's reaction to his question, Philip's heart beat started to slow in his chest, and also beat rougher in its cavity. His breathing was becoming a bit shallow as he waited for the young woman's answer. Either she was from there, in which case something had sent many people from Nirethia here for some unknown reason, or she had no clue what he was talking about and she was going to call the cops on him for harassing her or something. Either outcome could prove troublesome for Philip. It was fortunate though that Philip had just about mastered hiding his true emotions, as he was able to hide his new breathing difficulties and his offbeat heart rate from the woman before him. On the outside, Philip appeared alert, but still relatively calm-his face serious, but still clear of emotions.

Philip's body was awash with relief the moment Marina confirmed that she was from Nirethia as well, and he smiled up warmly towards the tan woman as he leaned back a bit from her-relaxing more in his chair as he reached over to pick up his cup. "I am," he informed her brightly nonchalant, his voice still some what quiet. They didn't need anyone over hearing them talking about being from another world, and then sending them off to some looney bin. Philip's face remained cheerful as he took a sip of his drink, his animated eyes playfully gazing over the top of his cup at Marina's face, but on the inside, a whole new set of questions were arising-as well as a new bout of panic.

How many Nirethians were sent here than? And for what reason? What could sending them here possibly accomplish? Philip's mind was racing as he thought about everything he knew had been happening in Nirethia before this all happened, but he managed to keep his body appearing relaxed as he leaned against the back of his chair and crossed his legs at his ankles in front of him, but to the side of Marina. After he finished his long sip of his drink, Philip gently set his cup back down on the table, and began mindlessly doodling on the side of his cup-his head tilting to the side and a blithe smile on his face as his eyes remained focused on Marina, and his mind continued to spin with questions and potential answers.

Last edited by Philip on April 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyApril 11th 2013, 3:37 pm

Marina looked blankly to the coffee shop floor, her hand covering her mouth as her jaw went slack and her lips formed a perfect 'o' as she wondered... She imagined only her, John and Damon were sent to this strange world. The past few days on Nirethia went almost like hell... Nicholas Rider planned something evil, but she couldn't tell what was it. He turned Fa down, exiling her... John was always out of town killing people, Dimitri turned to be a genuine traitor, and Nicholas adviced her to shut her mouth close, or else there would be consequences.... Meaning, he could hurt John and Damon, and doesn't give a damn thing about it. She looked up to Phillip for a moment, knowing he was familiar to her, but she couldn't remember of him. If he was sent here too... Then more people were sent there too. She paled thinking of the people she could meet in Seattle, and pursed her lips as she rummaged onto her purse, looking for her cell phone. ''Excuse me, for a moment...'', she murmured quietly, and walked to a reserved place on the coffee shop.

She tapped her temple, trying to remember how that strange device in her hands worked, and after a few seconds she was able to call Ms. Flowers. The phone called once, twice, three times... And on the fourth time, the woman answered. The first thing Marina asked was if Damon was alright. She sighed in relief, hearing he was having fun, playing with his food, and then her voice turned in a more serious tone. ''Ms. Flowers... Please, I need you to listen to me very carefully...'', she asked quietly, and explained her that anyone was allowed to see Damon without her permisson. She described the Korsos, and also Nicholas Rider, and gave her their names. Marina could hear through the phone that the woman got really angry, and she rolled her eyes, thinking it would be for the best if she looked for another place to live. ''I don't want trouble in my house, Marina... I told you on the very first day we met, and I keep my position'', Marina sighed and nodded, ''Yes, Ms. Flowers... I understand. Just do this for me, okay... It's not a real big deal, maybe it's just some motherly paranoia, but be carefully with the people you let into your house...'', Marina asked softly. ''People like you, Miss Dalmar?'', the woman snapped. Marina got shocked, getting the woman's sarcasm through the phone. ''Yes, people like me...'', Marina said quietly. ''I have to go back to work now. See you later'', she murmured quietly, and the woman simply cut the call dryly.

She sighed and walked back to the table again, ''I'm sorry, Phillip, that was a necessary call'', she apologized, ''Mother stuff, and all'', she chuckled slightly, and then something snapped at her mind as she looked into his blue, intent, hues... Prince Phillip has the most persuasive eyes I've ever seen... Be aware when you talk to him, Lady Marina, Queen Leah's voice echoed in her mind, as Marina recalled the first time she had met the beloved queen. She widened her eyes and gasped... ''Oh my God!'', that was a very common sentence people over there talked when they were shocked... ''You're Prince Phillip.... I'm so, so sorry about earlier, your highness'', Marina said quietly, so only him could listen to her. She blushed furiously as she remembered how she flirted with him. Seeing him in front of her made her remember of Jasmine... Oh my God... Jasmine could be here too, as Aladdin, and then Belle, Flynn, Kida, Eric... Eveybody, including the royal family, Fa, Odette, the Korsos, and Nicholas... She bit her lip, and took a sip from her cup, as she tried to ease her heart at her discovery... She would love to meet Jasmine, Aladdin, Belle, Flynn and Kida.... But the rest, not so much.... Ever since she finally found herself alone in Seattle, she could realize Odette wasn't a great friend as Marina imagined teh woman truly was. She would avoid meeting the blonde with all her core, speacially when she felt she could have a fresh start with John without the woman in their lives... Hell, Marina didn't even know if the woman was trully there, or the other people she knew... Many questions popped on her mind, and all she could do at the moment was staring blankly to the young royal in front of her.

[Haha, I know Phill doesn't remember much about his past... Marina won't tell him anything, I promisse! :3 ]
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 1st 2013, 12:16 am

Philip watched curiously as Marina dug through her purse, before bowing his head and gesturing out with his coffee-a pleasant smile on his face-as she excused herself-taking a sip of his drink as he watched her walk off. His eyes then followed his hand as he set his cup down, and stared at his fingers mindlessly as he ran them around the rim of his cup's lid. He had known Nirethia had been in a bit of turmoil, particularly the relationship between his family and the council members, but would someone really send people from Nirethia here? Why would they do that, and how? And why did they send Marina-and her son-here? What was her connection. And if it was about the conflict between the royals and the council, where was his family? Philip had so many questions, and no answers-a situation he really did not like to be in.

Philip looked up with wide, slightly startled eyes then when Marina returned to the table, and pulled him away from his internal soliloquy, but as she sat, his face once again lightened. "No. It's fine," he assured her-lifting his hand from his cup to wave off her apology. "We all have our responsibilities," he added-his voice smoothing out to be like velvet as he gazed up at her with a warm smile. However then his head slowly began to tilt to the side, as he stared over at the young woman confusingly at her exclamation. At her realization though, he simply dropped his head and shook it lightly-as he chuckled softly. He was wondering when she would recognize him, ever since they had found out they were both from Nirethia. He had never been able to go anywhere in the kingdom-for his whole life-without everyone knowing who he was. "Yes. I am him," he confirmed-with a dramatic sigh of defeat. He then ran a hand through his hair-as he got out the last of his quiet laughter-before he turned his soft gaze back up to Marina-a gentle smirk on his lips. "And you have nothing to be sorry about," he continued-his voice low.

Last edited by Philip on May 14th 2013, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 1st 2013, 2:20 am

Marina blushed slightly, fiding that Phillip was being very charming with her. But what shoud she expect from him, he was charming, had a flawless education back on Nirethia, and was one of the most polite people she had ever met on this realm. ''You're very kind to me, your... Phillip'', she giggled softly, ''I'm pretty sure you're not a royal person in this realm'', she whispered playfully. ''How have you been in this new realm?'', she asked softly, trying to catch something to talk about. She was feeling rather good for having a normal conversation with the young man. He wasn't the prince here, and she wasn't on the council anymore. There was no tussle between them, and as far she was concerned, they were just normal people among that big crowd. ''Do you think these things are weird too?'', she asked, pointing at her mobile on the table. ''I believe there is some strange kind of maginc on those...'', she muremured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 17th 2013, 2:38 am

A small smirk began to pull up on Philip's lips as Marina blushed, and he crossed his arms in front of his body-holding one of his arms-as he crossed his legs. His smile did soften though as the tan woman giggled-his eyes dimly smoldering as he gazed over intently at her. "My mother always told me to be kind to others," he explained simply, just shrugging his shoulders without moving his arms, and his head turning to the side as his eyes closed briefly.

Philip looked over at Marina then, with playfully intrigued wide eyes and a bright smile, as she whispered to him-and his smile broadened a bit as she finished asking her question before his gaze fell to his lap and he laughed lightly, briefly. "You are right. I am not royal here," he confirmed as he looked back up at Marina-his head tilted a bit to the side as he looked over to her with bright eyes. "I am actually a student here. At the college. And I have a small government job. I believe it's called an internship here," he explained, nodding his head a bit, and keeping himself sounding enthusiastic-something he had become quite good at. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the school or his job, they were fine, but they weren't his favorite things to do-the things that got him really excited.

Philip's eyes widened-just slightly-at her question, as he looked over at her questioningly, and then down to where she had gestured. He then laughed blithely when her question finally clicked in his brain. "Yeah, they're really something," he agreed-still laughing a bit-as he reached into his pocket to retrieve his own 'cell phone.' "Convenient though," he continued, gazing down at the odd little device. "Imagine if we had these things back home," he laughed as he held up the phone slightly-and then set back down in his lap-a cheerful smile on his face-light in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 18th 2013, 10:54 pm

Marina smiled softly as he talked so enthusiastic about his new life in Seattle, and tilted her head slightly as he twirled her engagement ring around her finger. She was feeling good for having this conversation with Phillip, and not have to worry if someone was going to see them, or feel bad for hiding all the things the council were trying to do to put his all family down.

''It can be very convenient, still this startles me and Damon'', she said with a small smirk and put her hands upon the table. ''Do you miss Nirethia, Phillip? You had your whole family there, and a home. But now you're here...'', she sighed; ''I'm happy I have Damon with me, and the job I'm supposed to play here... I have no family to miss, dad and mom died long ago... But, I miss John'', she pursed her lips and looked away. ''He's not my family, but I love him, and I'm sure I won't be happy if he wasn't sent to this place too... God, even Damon miss his father.'', she chuckled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:00 am

Philip noted how Marina spun her ring around on her finger-making only the slightest glance down-but his gaze quickly met hers again and his smile always remained bright. He chuckled in understanding-dropping his gaze down to his lap and lightly nodding his head-as Marina mentioned her son. He then looked back up at the woman interestingly as she continued-his head tilted to the side and his hands interlocked in his lap, but at her question his gaze dropped to his lap again, and his smile slowly faded until his expression was light, but blank as he looked down at his hands.

Did he miss Nirethia? Well….Perhaps parts. His sisters, and his mother for sure, and yeah, even his father a bit. Not the responsibility though. The burden of being the heir to the throne? Definitely not. "Yeah," he chuckled low. "Now I'm here," he repeated Marina's words in a low mumble.

As Philip listened to Marina talk about her life, and her son, a small smile started to appear on his face once more. His expression saddened as she mentioned losing her parents, and he rubbed his hands as he thought about how he would cope with not having his own parents-but his smile remained intact.

Philip finally, slowly, brought his gaze back up to Marina then-hearing her sad laugh-and his eyes held a genuine warmth-and a sort of youthful light-as he looked over at Marina's face with a kind smile. "I sincerely hope you find your loved one," Philip said soothingly. "I actually kind of want to find my family now," he laughed lightly and gave a small shrug as he uncrossed his legs, and then leaned forward on them on his arms, keeping his gaze up on Marina as he folded his hands-just the smallest amout of nervousness in his voice.

Why wouldn't his family be here too? Why would he, and Marina, and her son and his father be here and not his family? They had to be somewhere.

Last edited by Philip on May 21st 2013, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:14 pm

''I honestly hope you find your family here, Phillip... If the were sent over here too, they would be as lucky as you were'', she murmured quietly and bit on her lip as she rested her hands upon her lap... She noticed how he could move his legs or hands, and try to hide the jitters... But she needed to open her chest, and as she close her eyes, she took a deep breath, and looked back at him with an intent gaze... ''Phillip, we're not in Nirethia anymore, and you're not the prince and I the council member, so I have no reason to hide this from you anymore.'', she said quietly, being sure to keep their conversation away from other's ears as she staarted her story,

Marina started telling about Dymas, and how she found out about his dirty secrets, his killings, how ambitious he was, and that he was the responsible of spreading the bad rumours about Phillip's family, and the young boy himself. She told him what Dymas did to her father, yet saving him from the whole drama between her and John... She only mentioned that John was supportive of Dymas, and that they fought a lot. She also told him about the ball killing, and how Dymas was smart to put the people against the royal family... Marina then talked about Dimitri, and Nicholas, and how they schemed to silence Fa, and to make believe that the royal family was the responsible for Dymas and Sara deaths... She told him she was about to tell everything she discovered to the queen, but that Nicholas was one step ahead her, and threatened her family to make her keep quiet. She could spin her ring every now and then as she told him the whole story... John and her father were the reasons she was sent to 'that filth world', maybe those reasons were wrong... But moving into Nirethia was the best decision she had ever made.

Marina was so absorted in telling Phillip all the small details, and how Nicholas and Dimitri plotted to put his family down that she didn't see the hours passing. ''And I thought Dimitri was my friend'', she muttered a bit sarcastically. She brushed her hair behind her ears, and sighed as she put the weight of the world off from her shoulders. ''I'm sorry I spilled all this shit over you, Phillip... But as I said at the start, we're not in Nirethia anymore, and you had the right to know what was happening to your family''

Back to top Go down
Philip

Philip

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] EmptyMay 21st 2013, 3:25 am

Philip smiled up to Marina-genuinely touched-at her wishes, before he let his gaze drop to his hands, and he nodded his head a bit. If his family were here too, perhaps they could all finally just live a normal life-without all the responsibility, and the spotlight, and the rumors. Surely it was hard for them all too, as it was for Philip-although he never let on to how hard it was for him.

Philip turned his gaze back up to Marina quickly as she continued, looking up at her with a kind, curious gaze, his head tilted a bit to the side, and just the hint of a smile on his lips. His focus drifted very briefly as it finally clicked who she was from Nirethia, but as Marina grew more serious, so did Philip become more serious-his brow furrowing slightly.

Philip listened to Marina intently as she explained to him all of what had been happening in Nirethia, his face remaining neutral-looking, although still very focused. On the inside though, the more Marina told him, the angrier he got, and his shoulders tightened, and he squeezed his hands to hold back any other reactions he could have. So all this was happening right under his-right under his parents' noses. He had met Sara, and spent time with her. She was a really nice girl. And he was being blamed for her death? It was driving him mad. He had always hated the way some people would talk about his family-he couldn't care less about the rumors about him, but his family-they were everything to him.

As Marina began to finish her explanation, Philip was just at a complete loss for words, and he slowly let his gaze drop to watch as he picked at his nails. "I never did like that Dimitri guy," Philip tried to joke with a dry laugh, before turning his gaze back up to Marina-his eyes saddened and his smile forced. "Dymas either," he added with a shrug. His smile then slowly faded, to a gentle one, and his eyes flickered down as he reached over and took her hand, and then held it in both of his-but soon after returned to hers. "Thank you, for telling me all this," he said to her genuinely, softly rubbing the back of her hand with his thumbs. "Now I understand why my mother liked you so much," he added with a light laugh. His chest still ached, and-although you couldn't really tell-his breathing was still a bit rough, but his gaze as he looked up at Marina was warm, and he did have a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next