Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]   A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina] - Page 2 EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 11:25 pm

Marina was shocked when he held her hand into his, and was so gentle with her. She wasn't used to be touched by the royals, even when queen Leah hugged her so often, Marina kept the formality up by her part. But a small smile crossed her face when she remembered how she was flirting with him before, like he was somebody as ordinary as her. She softly put her hands upon his and smiled. ''I only regret I wasn't able to tell this to your mother. Those were violent times, and as soon I found out what Dimitri was planning, Nicholas stpped in and I had to be quiet about it... This was a few day before we were sent here'', she said quietly, as she remembered the day when she was going to Dimitri that she and Damon were going to move back to John's, and it happened that she heard him talking with Nicholas.

''I thought you deserved to know the whole truth... You might not like, Phillip... But you are a genuine leader. You inspire trust on people. In Nirethia, you could be a womanizer as Dymas painted you to be. But I can see you making a difference in here, and you will finally be able to be yourself, and not what people expect you to be.... I think I was alone, but if more people were sent to here too, I can only see a happier time for all of us'', she said with a genuine smile, and squeezed his hands slightly in returned. She was feeling in her core that they were going to have a second chance in this world, and she hoped only happiness for them. They had suffered enough in Nirethia, and they deserved this new chance. Damon was finally going to have a safe future, and she didn't have to be worried if someone was going to kill him, or John, or her, or everyone in their sleep.
Back to top Go down

A Face From The Past [Tag: Marina]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2