Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Patience (Tag Marina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Patience (Tag Marina) Empty
PostSubject: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 4:59 am

John sighed in relief as he lit the last candle that led to his bedroom. The mansion was being thoroughly cleaned, as he liked to have done at least once a year. So, the boys were staying with Belle, as John did not feel comfortable with having them in his loft. The lights were all out in the apartment as he waited for Marina to arrive from dropping the boys off. But, despite the darkness, there was a trail of small candles lit and leading to the bedroom. He sat on the end of the bed, wringing his hands albeit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:14 am

After all the time Marina spent with Belle, she still wasn't sure on letting her taking care of her babies, especially Stefan, pratically a newborn. She kissed Damon's forehead, or tried, since he pratically ran to Flynn, who was holding Rosie. She kissed Stefan's forehead gently and handed him to Belle. She hated being apart of them, but she thought the same as John about his loft, and all the sharp furnite. That wasn't a safe place for babies. She drove back to the loft, and smiled to the doorbell, before getting the elevator. She frowned when she saw the apartment with lights off... ''John?'', she called as she placed the keys of his car upon the table at the elevator hall, maybe there was some problem with the cables at the loft. She furrowed her eyebrows closer, but smirked a bit once she saw the trail of candles... He was too thoughtful to lit candles to guide her to their room, she had no idea of what was going on... ''John, baby... What's wrong?'', she asked softly once she got into the room, and sat by his side on the bed once she noticed how nervous he looked.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:17 am

John looked up when he heard her come into the loft, and gave her a gentle smile when she asked what was wrong. "Nothing's wrong, love. I was just worried about you getting here. And the boys, of course. I wish this place was safer for them," He sighed. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. He leaned over to her and kissed her lips once softly before leaning back and looking into her warm eyes. "How are you? I know you must be a little worried about leaving the boys with Belle... But, I promise. She can handle it. She loves kids," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:23 am

''I knew it...'', she smirked softly and leaned into his kiss. ''Arg... You know me well'', she whispered quietly with a small pout. ''I know she loves kids... And Flynn will be there, to help her taking care of... five kids'', she shook her head with a small giggle. The family was growing bigger. ''But how are you feeling... You don't need to get nervous, I'm safe and sound here with you'', she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:26 am

"I'm feeling wonderful, actually," John admitted with a small grin. "Since we have the night alone, I had an idea. A sort of... Date night, if you will," He murmured and smirked a bit. "We'll go out to dinner. The lights should be back on by the time we get back. If they are, we can watch a movie... cuddle... dance -- whatever you want to do," He mused. "And then, when you're ready to come back in here, we'll do that," He mumbled, brushing his thumb against her cheek. "Does that sound good to you?" He questioned, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:47 am

Marina listened to him, and smiled, ''Sounds great to me... I can't remember the last time I had a night alone with you...'', she mused and looked down to her clothing... ''God, I look like a mommy... Let me change to something more properly for a date'', she smirked and kissed his cheek before getting up and taking a candle with her as she walked towards the closet. She picked one of the dresses, and started to change her clothes.... But she changed her mind, and instead of putting the dress, she went towards the bathroom, and took a fast shower. It was worth, because when she left the room, she was feeling fresh... She hummed as she dried herself with a towel and walked back to their closet with the towel wrapped around her frame. She put only the dress on... Not caring about the underwear and went to the mirror with the candle to fix her hair.

Her dress: http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tvd-weinstein/nina-dobrev-ian-somerhalder-weinstein-pre-oscars-party-with-paul-wesley-07.jpg
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 5:58 am

John watched as she got up and smiled a bit. He stood up and fixed his hair in the mirror a bit as he fixed his usual suit. When she was done, he looked over and smiled a bit as he saw the dress she put on. "You look beautiful," He complimented and went over to the dresser. "Your underwear are in the top drawer there. Freshly cleaned," He mused with a proud smile -- mostly because he'd done the laundry himself.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:05 am

Marina grinned when he complimented her, ''Why, thank you, Mr Handsome'', she teased, and put her earing on. She turned over him with an innocent gaze, ''Oh... Really?'', she murmured. ''I don't mind going out with them...'', she smirked, and walked closer to him after putting her shoes on. ''But if you want, you can put them on me'', she smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:09 am

"Marina..." John chuckled softly and shook his head. He wasn't nearly as shy as he had been about this stuff when they had first met. Now, it was normal. He picked up a pair of the favorite panties he liked on her and moved over to her. "Here you go," He murmured and lifted her up to sit on the bed. He then slid the panties carefully up her legs, his fingers brushing her legs gently as he slid them up. He got her to stand back up before he completely pulled them on. He gently held her hips instead of grabbing her butt like he knew anyone else would do. "There. Wouldn't want you going out indecently," he mumbled and kissed her forehead before fixing her dress back.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:19 am

Marina looked up, blinking innocently, and watched as he picked up the panties... ''Hmm, nice one'', she mused and wrapped her arms around his neck as he took her to the bed. She giggled softly and nuzzled her head upon his shoulder. She took a deep breath, feeling his scent, she just loved it, he smelled like home to her. She leaned upon her hands, and watched as he slid his fingers upon her legs, and she couldn't help but smile a bit. She stood up and wrapped her hands around his neck once more, looking at him with warm eyes. She giggled again and leaned her head down as he kissed her forehead, ''Killjoy'', she pouted cutely and leaned up to kiss his lips... ''And where exactly we're going, Mr Rolfe?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:24 am

John smirked softly and kissed her back gently. "Remember that seafood restaurant you liked so much? I made reservations there. We need to get there within the hour to keep those reservations," he said simply and smiled. "So, let's get going," He murmured. He grabbed her coat and helped her into it before getting his wallet. He blew out all of the candles and then smiled to himself. He grabbed his keys by the front door and guided her into the hallway. Locking the door and then taking her hand, he led her to the elevator and waited until it took them down to ground level.

The car ride to the restaurant wasn't too long. He smiled once they were seated and turned his phone onto silent in his pocket. "So... How was your day, beautiful? Did Damon behave?" He questioned, having been at work all day.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:35 am

Marina nodded softly, and then grinned when he tolde her they got reservations on her favorite restaurant. ''Sure, let's get going then'', she chimed and thanked him for helping her with the coat, ''You're so sweet'', she smiled and walked with him to the hallway. She wrapped her fingers with his, and leaned closer to him as they went into the elevator.

Once at the restaurant, the hostess helped her with her coat and she smile when she saw their reservation were on the private place of the restaurant. She sat on her chair and smiled at John's question, ''Besides the hard work of being a mother to two boys, it was great. Damon behaved better today, I think he's finally used with Stefan at home... But both of them missed you at lunch today'', she said softly. ''How was your day at work?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:39 am

"Sorry I couldn't make it for lunch... I had to run a few errands around town," John sighed, his smile sheepish. "I'm glad Damon is adjusting to the new baby... Then again, he pays more attention to Rosie than he does Stefan," He chuckled. "I can't wait to see how they are when they're older," He sighed softly, smiling at the thought. "Want to know a secret?" He asked, looking over at her with his cool eyes. "I've always dreamed about having a little girl. I guess Rosie is giving that to me, considering she's always around Damon," He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:46 am

Marina nodded with a small smile. ''I know, Damon and Rosie are very special... I've never seem anybody so close to someone like Damon is with Rosie'', she smiled, and leaned over when he talked about knowing a secret... ''Me too...'', Marina giggled softly, ''I've always dreamed to have a baby girl, and dress her up like a doll...'', she mused, ''I just don't get it why you talk like we're never getting one... I don't care to keep trying having one'', she smirked.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:50 am

John smirked and shook his head. "Let's get Stefan past a year first, okay?" he chuckled softly and took her hand gently. As the waiter came up, he smiled charmingly. "The finest wine would be great, as well as the cheese-garlic biscuits for the appetizer. Thank you," John said smoothly before the woman could even find her voice. She smiled, a flush on her cheeks, and nodded before scampering off go start.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 6:59 am

Marina giggled, ''Sure, then Stefan will be almost like Damon's age is. That would be a relief'', she nodded and watched as the waitress stared at John. ''Someday, the eye thing you do will get you in trouble, baby'', she pointed out, with a playful smile once the woman was gone to do her job.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:02 am

"What eye thing?" John questioned, sending her the same look he'd sent the waitress before smirking and taking her hand. "It gets me in plenty of trouble with you. That's all the trouble I can handle," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:12 am

Marina looked up to his eyes, a big mistake, because he made his eye thing that always made her feel like her leg were made of jelly. ''Ha... I like to see you sweating'', she teased back with a small smirk. She caressed her thumb softly upon his, and sighed. ''I do love my boys, but having this night alone with you feels great'', she murmured.. Despite all the girls sending their gazes towards them, Marina didn't care, because she knew of how much John loved her, and that was enough for her.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:15 am

John smiled and nodded, leaning over and kissing her knuckles gently. "The boys are taken care of... My only thoughts are on you for the night," He said quietly. The waitress returned then with their drinks and appetizer. He smiled to her again before eyeing Marina. "Do you have any idea what you would like to eat....? I'm jut going to get the lobster with butter," He said, his order towards the waitress, though he was looking only at Marina.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:23 am

Marina smiled hearing his words, ''You're so romantic, John'', she blushed lightly, and looked briefly to the waitress as she walked back, ''Hmm, I would like to get the moroccan spicy shrimp'', she said softly, her gaze locked with his.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:27 am

"Right away," The waitress said softly and walked off. John smiled and picked up one of the small biscuits, taking a bite and humming softly at the taste. "So. What would you like to do at the loft?" He questioned. "There's enough room to dance," He pointed out. "Or we could just watch some romantic chick flick and sleep on the couch," He smirked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:31 am

''I would love to dance...'', Marina smiled, she always liked to dance with him during the balls in Nirethia. ''We could cuddle at the couch later, and watch the sun rising, who's that sound to you?'', she pointed out with a small smirk as she leanedto pick one of the garlic biscuits too.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:33 am

"It sounds wonderful to me, Marina," John smiled softly. He took a sip of his wine and sighed in content. "Expensive, but worth it," He mused, smiling to himself once more. It didn't take long for their food to be brought to the table. He ate neatly and in order, like he were working while he was eating. He was always careful to keep his clothing clean. "How was your meal?" He asked softly once he had finished. He picked up his wine to sip it as he gazed across the table at her with a steady, cool glance.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:40 am

''Hmm, excuse me...'', Marina murmured and took a sip from his wine. ''That's really good'', she hummed and thanked the waitress as she came back with their food. She did't eat much of her food, leaving some of it on the plate. Since she finished before John, she watched while he ate, and couldn't help but smirk a bit, seeing how hard he looked to keep his clothes clean. She was taking a sip from her wine when he finished and she smiled, ''Spicy, but great'', she hummed playfully.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) EmptyJuly 28th 2013, 7:51 am

John chuckled and smiled when the check was brought. "Thank you," he said gently before signing it and handing over his credit card. It was brought back quickly. "So... Ready to go?" He questioned her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patience (Tag Marina)   Patience (Tag Marina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patience (Tag Marina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next