Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 1:11 am

Meg smirked and shrugged, kissing his jaw softly. "Hmm...I think it would be exciting. Dangerous.." she whispered, grinning. "Libraries are so quiet... We would have to be quiet..." She hummed, nuzzling her nose to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 1:27 am

Adam chuckled lightly, and leaned his head back as she kissed his jaw... ''That would be thrilling....'', he mused with a husky voice. ''But I don't think that's a regal behavior, my love. I'm from royalty, I can't imagine myself ravishing a young woman like you in public'', he teased with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 2:14 am

"Hmm... Then I guess you should be with a regal woman, huh?" Meg hummed, smirking a bit. She kissed his lips slowly and bit his bottom lip, tugging on it. She kissed that lip and then leaned back. "Be adventurous, Adam... I could use a little fun these days," she whispered, giggling after.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 2:22 am

''I just want to be with one woman.... You'', he whispered sensually and leaned down to kiss her passionately again. However as she bit his lip he groaned quietly, and pouted as his lips were free from her teeth. ''Adventurous, hm?'', he mumbled, looking down to his hand upon her thigh. ''And I was thinking you wanted to go to the library only to look for books.'', he sighed dramatically as he leaned back on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 2:40 am

Megara smirked and rolled her eyes. "Hmm... It's a good thing im a multitasker, huh? I can grab books and you at the same time," she winked at him before giggling innocently. She nipped his bottom lip. "Besides... Hades said you need to keep your eyes on me. Why not your hands too?" She mused, taking his hand on her thigh and pushing it higher with a plaful smirk on her lips. She always had been frisky. Never before had it involved true love, though.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 3:12 am

Adam smiled again hearing her giggles... He wasn't a smily person, but around Meg he wanted to smile more often. He rose his eyebrow feeling her teeth upon his lips again. ''Okay... Let's not bring that loser up, okay?'', he mumbled with a smirk as he slid his hand towards her inner thigh, and placed his other hand on her neck, holding her gently and bringing her close so he could kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 7:52 pm

Megara smiled sheepishly as he pushed Hades out of the conversation. She shivered as his hand moved higher on her skin, leaving a warm trail in its place. She leaned into the kiss, her own hands resting on his neck to hold him closer. A moment later, Hercules cleared his throat a bit. "I...uh... I'm gonna go. H-Have fun," he muttered before walking into the elevator. Megara giggled against Adams lips. "We should go, too. The library should be open," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 8:45 pm

Adam smirked softly against her lips. He was enjoying the moment, paying attention to Meg only. At how he few when he had her lips against his, or her hands around his neck, he was trying to feel her heart beatings when Hercules interrupted them. He broke the kiss, and opened one eye to see the human bear. He smirked slightly and turned his blue hues to her. ''How about changing first? Or do you want to go out wearing my boxers?'', he teased and nippled at her bottom lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 8:55 pm

Megara laughed softly and blushed slightly. "Right... Clothes," she smiled sheepishly. She got up and stretched, groaning a bit. "Kay. Let's change," she nodded. She walked into her bedroom and to the closet. She found a flowy purple short dress and pulled it on. It tied around the neck, warranting she not wear a bra. She changed her underwear and brushed her hair to fall down her back. The dress fit her curves well. She walked to Adams room and leaned on the doorway. "Ready to go?" She coped, chewing her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 9:08 pm

Adam chuckled softly, and followed right after her. He then headed to his room, and walked to his closet... He grabbed the first clothes he saw onto the shelf, a blue t-shirt, and black jeans. He put them on and took a pair of shoes... He was putting them on when he heard Meg's calling for him. ''In a sec'', he called and tied his shoes. He ran a hand through his hair as he walked back to his room, and smiled as he saw her, ''Hmm, you look gorgeous'', he hummed softly and pulled her close by her waist to kiss her lips softly, ''Ready to go?'', he whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 9:14 pm

Meg smiled at his words and leaned Into his kiss. "You look pretty good yourself," she mumbled, smiling brighter. "Yeah. We can go," she nodded, pecking his lips again. She led him down to the car. She curled up at his side once they arrived in the car. "Library, please," she murmured to the driver.

((You can reply at the library. ;3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]   Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods and Monsters [Tag: Meg/Herc]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4