Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] Empty
PostSubject: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

Adam climbed from the car, and then insisted on opening the door for Meg. He patted the driver's shoulder gently and said he would come back in a few hours to pick them up. He held Meg's hand into his and kissed her knuckles before leading them towards the library's door. He remembered of the library he had on his old castle, it was full of books, from several lands and in countless Languages, and Adam was sure that library couldn't be compared to his old one. He was in a gentleman mood and me also opened the library's door for Meg. ''M'lady'', he whispered charminngly and then walked into the building right behind her, keeping his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:35 pm

Megara smiled a bit, giggling as he kissed her knuckles. She followed him inside and smiled as she saw all of the books. "Excuse me," Meg called over, seeing a woman doodling over at the desk. Belle's head shot up, her golden hues bright and wide. "Oh. Hi," Belle mumbled, standing up and smoothing out her clothes. Belle looked about the same age as Adam. Older than Meg, obviously. "She's pretty," Meg mumbled, unconsciously holding Adams hand a little tighter. "You wouldn't happen to have any books in Greek, would you?" Meg asked. Belle furrowed her brow, not sure of the names of distant languages. "Greek... I dunno. check the language section," Belle shrugged, pointing to a row of shelves towards the back. "That's helpful," Meg sighed. "Never said I was helpful," Belle smiled a sarcastic grin before plopping back into her chair and continuing hef drawing.

Meg blinked, finding the girls attitude irritating, but amusing at the same time. She shook her head and tugged him to follow her to the shelves. "Hmm... Ooh, i can read this one," shs mumbled, pointing to a book that obviously had Greek writing on it. She smiled a bit and turned, leaning on the shelve lightly and looking at him. "You know... shes more your age," she pointed out in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 11:31 pm

Adam studied the library while Meg asked for informations... He smirked to himself as he realized this library was smaller than his, and he turned his gaze from the building only when Meg held his hand tighter. He furrowed his brows to her, and than his eyes went straight to the young woman that was heloing Meg. The woman was beautiful, that was easy to see, but he only looked at her briefly, because his hues turned to where she was pointing, to the shelves on the back. he nodded softly at Belle, and than pulled Meg close to him as they walked to that direction. Once they were among the shleves, he let go of Meg and looked with boredom in his eyes at the old books in fronto of him.

''Yey...'', he tried to look excited, but he never found any fun on being around books. He ahrdly read the papers in this realm, and that pieces of papers only had one purpose to him, to help him know about what's happening in his town, but he rather see the news on Tv. It was much easier to just listen to people telling you the news, instead of reading them. He aimless ran a finger on one shelf and made a click sound as he noticed how dusty the shelf really was. ''Oh, sorry, have you said anything? I was distracted...'', he gave her a sweet smile and leaned towards her to see what she was looking at that page.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 11:47 pm

Megara arched a brow as she noted how distracted he actually was. At the same time, it made her heart flutter in her chest to know he wasn't ogling over the beauty at the desk. As he leaned towards her to look at what she had opened in her book, she leaned up and stole a kiss from his lips, smiling a bit against them. "Not a thing," she whispered against the kiss, giggling silently. "Σ 'αγαπώ," She mumbled as she leaned back, knowing he had no idea what she said, but her eyes telling him exactly the words 'I love you.'
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:19 am

Adam smiled, the kiss getting him with the guard off... When she spoke in that strange Language, he frowned again, but there was something familiar in her eyes, something that made him guess what those strange words really meant. Je t'aime, he mumbled softly... ''I love you'', he winked at her and caressed her waist gently... ''I'm going to walk for a while, I'll try to find something interesting to me, but I'll be back soon'', he assured her and kissed her forehead gently. Then he started walking among the shelves, but nothing was interesting to him.. He kepy walking and ended at the front desk, where the woman who helped Meg was lazily seated on the chair. He cleaned his throat as he walked towards her and smirked, ''There must be a hard work organizing the books, hm?'', he sounded sarcastic as he scratched his chin.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:26 am

Meg pouted slightly as he spoke of going away from her. She sighed, though, knowing he wouldn't be far. She aimlessly gathered a few books from the shelves, sitting them onto a table. She glanced from the corner of her eyes to see that Adam had wandered to the front desk. That made her pulse quicken slightly. She tried to adjust herself, knowing she was being a fool for even being slightly jealous. Still, though... She was young. Belle wasn't.

Belle didn't bother to look up from her doodling as Adam came over to her. "It's better than going out there," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders as she turned her golden eyes over to Meg, seeing the girl staring. Meg pursed her lips and looked away. "Your girlfriend?" Belle mused, leaning forward on her elbows and smiling sweetly at him. Meg scowled, not able to hear them, but not liking how the woman was now paying Adam more attention. Belle was snickering mentally.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:38 am

''Why you're afraid of the streets??'', Adam chuckled lightly, it kinda of made him think about his first days at Seattle, how cautious he was about everything. He turned his gaze towards Meg and smiled softly as he spotted her seated on a table, and that he could be able to watch her from where he was standing. ''You can call her my girlfriend if you want'', he shrugged slightly and took notice of the ring on her hand... ''I'm not surprised that such beauty like you already has someone'', he mumbled softly, keeping his hands on the pocket of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:48 am

Belle arched a brow, seeing as he didn't completely agree to calling Meg his girlfriend. She laughed slightly at his next works and looked down to her hands. "Mm... Yeah, I have a fiance. One hell of a man to put up with me," she smirked to herself. "You know... I'd give her more recognition than you do... Especially considering you got her pregnant," Belle hummed, getting up and wandering aimlessly off to look through some of the shelves. Meg watched her, trying to act like she was just reading her book. But, it was difficult. She hated feeling jealous. It was just bad memories of her last love that made it hard for her to sit still while the man she loved even went near someone superior to her own looks.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:05 am

Adam froze for a moment, but he had some difficult on holding his laughs as he watched her leave. There was no way she could know Meg was pregnant, but there was a chance... he looked back to Meg and sighed, deciding to stay by her side than trying to have a talk with a strange woman. ''So, how's the reading?'', he asked softly as he sat on the chair by her side and warpped his arm protectively around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:09 am

Belle heard his subtle laughing and rolled her eyes. She knew in this land that he wouldn't believe her. But, in Nirethia, no one doubted her if she said they were pregnant. She was thankful she still had her abilities. Megara leaned into his side and smiled a bit, glad to have him back by her side. "I don't really know... I've been just skimming," she smiled sheepishly. "Oh. Here, you missed one," Belle called over, sending a book over to them with a small flick of her wrist. However, she never touched the book she sent to them. She smirked a bit as the book hovered to the table, then plopped down lightly. Belle giggled childishly, having never been very good at hiding her magic skills.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:17 am

Adam chuckled softly, and kissed her shoulder softly before mumbling, ''The librarian over?'', he lift his head just slightl towards Belle. ''She's...'', Adamwas going to say she was crazy... But was soon he saw the book hovering upon the table he tensed, and widened his eyes just slightly. He was never comfortable around magic, and he turned his blue hues towards Belle again, before landing them back to the book.... ''She's a magician...'', he murmured quietly, feeling his heart on his throat.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:21 am

"I believe the term is witch," Meg mumbled, completely unfazed by the floating book. She shifted her violet eyes towards Belle, only to see Belle smiling innocently. Belle came over and sat onto the edge of the table, crossing one leg over the other. "Do you believe me now, pretty boy?" She mused, glancing to Meg's stomach before winking and sliding from the table. She wasn't good at sitting still. She hummed softly as she went back to her desk, plopping onto the chair and propping her feet onto the desk. Meg furrowed her brows and looked to Adam. "What's she talking about?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:32 am

Witch.... That word made the hair on his nape bristle, and he shifted on his chair, clearly uncomfortable at being on the same room as the woman. He ignored Meg's question, and called over her, ''How can I know you're not lying, that you're not tricking me?'', he asked quietly as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:39 am

Megara frowned as he did not answer the question. She took his hand, though, seeing how uncomfortable he was with being near this woman now. A part of her was glad of that, though. Belle smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I do like playing tricks... But, I'm old, you know. Twenty-two," she groaned in disgust at such a number. "Far too old to have any ambition to play tricks on young folks," she sighed, rolling out of her chair and onto the ground lazily. She sat up and laughed slightly, standing back up and pulling her hair over one shoulder. "I'm really not so bad. You're both from the somewhere else, right? I am, too. Hence why I'm magical and fantastic," she cooed. "Anyway. I'm not lying. I don't lie. I've been lied to enough in my life to know lying only hurts people," she shook her head. "I know where you two are from -- I've seen you both in books. You weren't quite as handsome in your book, though," Belle smirked, her eyes obviously showing she was playing with him. Meg pursed her lips and brushed her thumb against Adam's hand as she held it. "Trust me. I've never been wrong about it," Belle shrugged, telling Adam what she had told him was true.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:17 am

The more the woman talked, the more Adam got more uncomfortable... He was sure the woman didn't woek well in the head, and he wanted with all his core to not believe her... But deep down, he knew she wasn't lying that all she was saying as true. He pursed his lips and clenched his teeth as she mentioned reading about him into the books, so why he hadn't seen her anywhere... He didn't even know her name yet, and he was getting more frustrated as he thought about. The only one that was keeping him from snapping was Meg, holding his hand softly. After the woman stopped talking he turned his blue hues towards her. He was nervous about it, still not believing completely. ''You're pregnant... That's what she said before. You're pregnant'', he mumbled quietly and looked away from the women into the building.

Eric spent good part of the morning at the police station. He was into an interrogation for hours about last night, and he had to recognize the bastard that shot him last night. When all the bussiness was done, Eric was free to leave. The morning was stormy and Eric was smitking to himself, being tottaly confortable with that kind of weather. He was triyng to get a cab, just like Kida taugh him, but something into his peripheral vision caugh his attention. It was a library, and something told him he should walk into... He smoothed his jacket and smirked, knowing why he was pushed to walk into the buildind... ''I would recognize that rear everywhere'', he called after the brunnete near a table, not caring if the place where he was asked for silence. Instead he was open arms, and with a bright smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 2:28 am

Megara furrowed her brows, looking between the two with confused eyes. She wasn't sure what was going on, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to as time went on. As Adam turned to her, she looked to him with the same confused gaze. However, hearing his words, her violet hues went wide. She couldn't breathe. It felt like her heart had stopped. Pregnant? She let go of Adam's hand and got up, walking off to the book shelves and out of sight from the others. She had her hand over her stomach. Away from them, she felt like she could breathe now. She dropped onto her knees and leaned back onto a book case, her eyes obviously scared as she tried to think it over. She wanted a baby, and with Adam; that much was true. Just... not so soon. She'd only become aware of her feelings recently. With Hades after her, too... She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath, trying to get her mind to stay with her as it tried to slip away again.

Belle watched Meg go and pursed her lips. She knew how it felt to not be able to handle something. She almost wanted to comfort the girl, if it weren't for the door being thrown open. She whirled around, knowing that voice anywhere. She grinned brightly and ran at him, jumping to wrap her arms around his neck and hug him tightly. "Stop looking at my ass, Eric..." she whispered into his ear, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:01 am

Adam looked at her, and felt his heart stopping beating for a moment as he saw her widening her eyes. He instantly walked after her, standing next to the book shelf she leaned into, but not on her sight... He was as much scared as her, the idea of having a baby has never crossed his mind, falling in love was never a option to her anyway, and now he felt responsible for it, responsible for making this to her. But he had only done what he was used to do when he was king... It was normal kings having bastards, and a couple of women claimed to have given birth to his children. With meg things were different, he had feeling for her, and he wanted to be with her, and he wanted to have a baby with her, but not so soon. ''It's all my fault'', Adam mumbled quietly, thinking out loud.

Eric chuckled delighted, and wrapped his arms around her as she hugged him. ''Why? You have a beautiful ass...'', he teased with a wide grin and leaned back to peck on her lips gently. ''I told Kida you would be around books'', he mumbled in secrecy, proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:16 am

Meg didn't respond to Adam's words or even his presence. She kept her eyes closed and her hands on her stomach. She didn't know how to feel about this. She didn't know how to handle with any of this. "I..." she bit her lip and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Would you mind... holding me? Please," she whispered, obviously trying to hold onto her emotions. She didn't want to be that empty case she became so easily.

Belle giggled softly and rolled her eyes. "Oh, you know me so well," she grinned, loving the fact both he and Flynn had known she would be around books. "Wait... Kida's here?!" she smiled excitedly, grinning. She looked down and blinked, seeing his hook. "That's... different," she mumbled, arching her brows.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:26 am

Adam waited patiently, something new to him, and peeked as she started to speak. He nodded softly, and without saying a word he walked to her side. He sat and softly shifted her to his lap, his arms holding her close to his chest. He didn't want to say or to do, to make her feel better... He was as scared as she was, he was even more scared than hers, so he just kept quietly, and held her as she asked.

''Yes, Kida's here! She found me last night, and now I found you...'', he grinned widely, and then lift the hook up to his face. ''This, my dear. This is magical...'', he winked and laughed as he shook his head, ''And much better than the stump....'', he mumbled with a face and held her by the waist, ''So, Bells... How have you been without me? Boring?'', he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:40 am

Megara leaned against his chest and rested her head onto his shoulder. She found herself crying softly, though comforted by being in his arms. She didn't know what to say to him. She wasn't sure what to do with all of this. She was scared, and she could tell he was, too.

Belle grinned as he winked at her and laughed softly along with him. She then smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "A little boring... Flynn found me. I threw a book at his head, though," She smiled sheepishly. "It was dark!" She defended herself, smirking.

"A-Adam... W-We... We don't have to keep it," Meg whispered, her voice broken as she clung to his shirt. Belle easily heard her and froze. "Eric... There's a girl here. She's pregnant... And she's scared. They both are... She just suggested giving up the baby," Belle whispered uneasily, knowing Eric had been there before. "You've been through that... Surely you could say something to change her mind?" Belle asked, knowing how badly it had hurt Kida.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:02 am

Adam kissed her temple gently, and tried to hold his feelings back. He could tell that him showing his fear wasn't doing any good to her, and he wanted her mind to have peace. The situation wasn't helping on that, so he had to do something about it. He took a sharp breath and nodded, ''Meg, it's your body, your choice... Whatever you decide to do I'll be by your side'', he mumbled quietly.

Eric laughed loudly, and shook his head, ''I wished I could have seen that'', he laughed, but as soon Belle told him about the girl, he became serious. His expression changing completely. ''Lead the way... I'll help her'', he nodded quietly. He knew how the feeling of losing a baby before their birth, and he hated how Kida was, and still is hurt because of that. They were both still hurt, and he knew that pain will follow them for years.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 4:14 am

Megara frowned slightly as he gave the decision to her only. She wanted him to tell her how he felt about it, not just say for her to choose whether or not to bring a human life into the world. She closed her eyes and held her stomach. Belle nodded and took his hand, glad he was going to help. She led him to Meg and Adam and pursed her lips.

"I don't know either of your names," Belle mumbled. "Meg," Megara whispered, opening her eyes now to look at the two of them. She looked scared and much like any child would be. Belle gave her a comforting gaze, then looked to Eric. "This is Eric... He's been here before," She gestured to the two of them. "Just... listen to what he has to say," She sighed. "I know what it did to my sister to lose her baby... Even if you don't think you want it," Belle murmured.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:11 am

Adam looked up when the woman walked near them, this time bringing one man with her. He swallowed hard and looked back to Meg, he didn't care of giving them his name, he was lost... He wanted a baby, but he didn't know if was a ready to be a father now, there was many things happening to him, happening to Meg... Maybe a baby would be the worst thing for them now.

Eric looked at Belle and nodded quietly as she spoke about him and Kida. ''I don't care about your names, or where you two are from...'', he sighed and sat across them, leaning on the other shelf. ''I had a crap life almost my whole life time... When I thought things were going to get better, I've just realinzed things could be worst. We're from a land with no rules, no Laws, and with a bunch of douch bags that tried to tell us what to do or think... When I thought I was lost, this lady here helped me a lot'', he looked at Belle with a small smirk upon his lips. ''And then I met her sister. She was hot, and she was perfect to me, sassy, tough... I had to work hard to even kiss her, but we finally fell in love... She got pregnant one day... But she was scared, and I was scared too... I didn't have the best example of father... And I was pretty scared of turning to be like him'', he sighed and turned his gaze down to the floor. ''My fiancé also thought of getting rid of our baby, she was stressed and insecure, and I couldn't help her that time. When we're finally getting used with the idea, she lost our baby... We had a ugly fight and I left her alone. I know I acted wrong... But finally Kida and I are in a good place... She 's pregnant again, and we're trying to make things right this time...'', he finished with a small smile. ''There is an innocent life growing inside of you Meg, he or she is a small part of you and your boyfriend over there, if you two choose to not keep this baby, I can tell you're going to feel the worst pain in your life. You're going to creat an emptiness into you that nothing will fullill it'', he said quietly, remembering how he felt about Jacob. Adam listened quietly, as Belle, he could see this man, Eric, knew of what he was talking about. He was scared, but he was more scared that meg would suffer more if she decided to keep or not the baby... ''I don't want to see you suffering'', he whispered quietly to her.

Marina was talking a walk rolling Damon in a pram across the park. She could see he was enjoying the ride but just looking at his face. That park looked like the woods in Nirethia, and she was also enjoying the ride too. She was walking back home when the rain started falling. She pouted and tried to look for some shelter, and the only place she could see around was the library. She sped up her walked and pushed the door with her back so she and Damon could be safe from the rain. Her hair was slightly soaked, but thanks to the pram, Damon was dried and warm. ''Best day to walk by foot, hmm?'', she hummed to Damon as she sat on a table nearby, and then a thunder cracked outside... ''Mama!'', Damon squealed, and looked back to Marina with wide eyes. ''Shh, that's okay. Mom is here'', Marina said softly as she took Damon in her arms and covered his ears, and she started humming a lullaby to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:28 pm

Megara listened quietly, her eyes watching the way Eric reacted to his own words. She knew he wasn't lying about his past or about the things he had been through. She could see the pain that losing his baby had caused, even if the woman hadn't entirely wanted the child. She looked up to Adam as he spoke and sighed, leaning her head to his shoulder. "I don't want to lose something that is ours" she mumbled, chewing her bottom lip for a moment. "It's just... the timing..."

Belle started to speak up about her own problems with babies, but then heard the small bell above the front door chime. She looked behind the bookcase and blinked, hearing a baby crying. "Marina?" Belle chirped, getting up and walking over to the girl. "Damon!" she cooed, smiling brightly as she saw her nephew. "Shh... It's alright, baby," she hummed, knowing he was crying because of the thunder. She cast a very gentle spell that would ease his anxiety, then smiled and looked to Marina. "Hi there," she grinned. Even if she didn't particularly like Marina, she did like Damon. She had to play nice to get to see her nephew.

Megara paid no attention to the newcomer. She simply looked up to Eric. "What did you tell your wife? When she asked what you wanted to do?" She asked quietly, wanting to know how someone else had reacted. Did all men put the woman into the choice? It wasn't a one sided decision.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 10:53 pm

Eric looked at the couple and smiled gently... They looked so young, and so innocent in some way. He only hoped they would do the right choice and keep the baby, he looked up to Belle as she walked, but right after he watched the young couple again... Adam only had eyes for Meg, he had heard Eric talking, and he could feel the emotions as the man spoke. ''I know...'', he nodded quietly, ''Everything happened so soon, I'm not prepared for this''.... Eric then said gently, ''No one is prepared to be a parent, kid... You seem to be young, and to have a full life ahead, but having a family is the most blessing gift you will ever have in your life'', he pointed gently. ''We hadn't talked about it until we lost him.... But we had talked about our plans for the future, and as much I was scared of not being a good father to our child, I've always wanted him... And I'd told her we were together, that I'll never leave her side.'', he said softly, meaning each word.

Damon had his little hands crumpling around the lapel into Marina's dress. She was gently smotthing his dark locks when she heard someone calling for her. She turned and tightened her eyes as she recognized who was the person, ''Belle?!?'', she gasped softly, aware that Damon was in her arms, and smiled brightly seeing the brunette after a long time. Damon also looked at Belle, and smiled seeing his aunt, Marina could feel him relaxing in his arms and she softly walked closer to her. She knew Belle didn't like her very much, but Marina had nothing against her almost sister-in-law, ''Hey, how are you?'', she asked softly, giving Belle a hug with one arm. While she was hugging Belle, Damon leaned towards his arms towards her, and Marina had no other choice than hand the boy to Belle. ''He missed you too...'', he pointed softly, caressing Damon's back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]   Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle] Empty

Back to top Go down

Could we have a moment? [Tag: Meg/Belle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next