Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) Empty
PostSubject: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:18 am

Flynn opens the door with a muted yawn from the day's work. As he looked inside of the apartment, no light shunned through any of the rooms, not even the master bedroom. Making it clear that his fiance stayed at Damon's party. He hoped that Belle passed the message of being regretful for missing Little Damon's first birthday to Marina.

Flynn flicked on the light switch, that only shined the main couch and television area, as he placed his coat on the hanger and collapsed on the couch. He looked at his watch on his wrist, the digital numbers saying 11:00, about two hours earlier than he would normally get off. His hand drops as he continues to lay, sprawled on the couch. His eyelids drop without protest as he decided to take a small power nap.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:29 am

Belle smiled to the driver John had allowed her to use. It was odd -- these cars. Especially this one. It had so much space for seating in the back, but so little for the driver. It really wasn't a fair layout. She blinked a few times when the driver spoke up, saying they were at the library. "Oh... Thank you!" She said softly. He nodded, waving it off and returning the smile. She climbed out of the car and shivered, hugging her jacket closer to her frame. She went into the library and locked it up behind her. Then, she wandered upstairs, finding the lights on. Flynn must have been home now. It was midnight, based on the clock.

She set her jacket down quietly and walked over to the couch. She sat down on the ground in front of the couch and crossed her arms on the cushions, propping her chin atop her arms to gaze at him as he slept. He looked peaceful. She sat like that for a while before finding herself bored. She tilted her head and poked his cheek, leaving her finger in the poking-stance against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:40 am

Flynn wasn't a heavy sleeper. So once his ears picked up someone walking over, his mind awoke instantly. He remained still, wondering how long she could go this time. She barely missed her record for about two minutes. Flynn casually ignored her poking as he thought about how to scare her this time around. He grabbed Belle's wrist and using his other arm to wrap around her waist, he pulled her onto the couch, tucked in-between the cushion and him. He buried his face into the crook of her neck. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:47 am

Belle gasped as Flynn suddenly grabbed her and had her on the couch, stuck between his warm body and the couch. She smiled after a moment, tucking her head into the crook of his neck, too. She took in a breath, his scent filling her senses and calming her instantly. She slid her arms around him and placed a kiss just under his ear. "Hi," She whispered back to him. "Why are you the only person who can startle me?" She pouted as she leaned back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:04 am

"Because I'm the only one who knows how to." He says, his blue eyes looking at her innocently with a grin playing on his lips. "How was Damon's party? Did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:11 am

Belle smirked at his innocent look. She nodded to his question, but first pecked the grin he had on his lips. "Mm... The party was great. Eric and Kida were there -- he stopped eating meat until the babies are born so that Kida feels a little better about eating it; apparently, the boys want meat," Belle giggled a bit. "John showed up after the party was over... He remembered my name and who I was, and that he needed to protect me... He's back to being my brother -- the one who wouldn't hurt me," she smiled a bit. "But... the best part of the party was getting to be with Damon so much," she bit her lip, trying to figure out how to lead into what made her love that time so much. "He... has a fascination with my belly," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:45 am

Flynn nods, listening to her words with full attention. He was glad of all the great news, especially the one with John. Now, he felt safer leaving Belle around John. "Oh? " He raises his brow at Damon fascinated with her belly. "Maybe because it's so pretty?" He didn't pick up the hinting in her voice, his brain fried from work just an hour or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:53 am

Belle arched a brow, laughing slightly at the idea that someone would find a belly pretty. She shook her head, though, and bit her bottom lip slightly. She took his hand and guided it to rest on her stomach. Her golden hues turned to his bright blue ones and she smiled slightly. "He was attached to me because... he knew there's a tiny girl and a tiny boy in there," She whispered, tears pricking her eyes despite how much she had sworn she wouldn't cry. Being pregnant was something she hadn't thought possible. Of course finally grasping the fact that she was actually pregnant would be emotional. "Eric... felt the presence of a little girl... and Kida felt a little boy..." she whispered. "Surprise?" She smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 3:15 am

He didn't say anything. Nothing at all. The room in complete silence. It wasn't until a minute or two of foreign silence that a smile creeps on his lips, all of his tired, stressed, facial features now lighten up with happiness. "That's... I... Belle!" He nearly jumps up and out of the couch, lifting Belle from the couch and spinning her around. He suddenly stops, realizing that spinning her around was dangerous, especially carrying two children.

Two.

He gently puts her down, "Sorry..." He mumbles, looking down before back up at her. He smiles and kisses her on her lips, dipping her down before bringing her back up. "I love you... So much."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 3:26 am

Belle grew anxious as Flynn said nothing. Was he upset? Did he even want kids? She couldn't remember, considering they did not speak of it after she had first realized she couldn't have children. But, then a smile cracked his empty expression and her heart was able to beat again. She giggled as she was lifted and spun, her happiness coming up as tears. She shook her head at his apology and slid her arms around his neck as she returned the kiss. grinning into it as she was dipped down. "I love you, too," She whispered into the kiss, smiling brightly even through the happy tears. "I've never seen you with so much energy... Maybe I should pregnant more often," she teased, giggling softly.

She bit her bottom lip, trying to contain her smiling, but failing. "Babies..." she whispered, excitement in her tone. It hadn't set in until Flynn knew. And, now that he knew, and she saw how excited he was, she couldn't help but feel the same way. "Our babies," she giggled, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:28 am

"Our Kids." He follows her pattern, smiling and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I'm the happiest man on this earth, Belle." He whispers, nuzzling his face into her hair. They stand there for a moment before Flynn carries her and gently places her on the couch, tending to her needs. "So.... a boy and a girl... huh? That's... amazing... I can just imagine... The girl looking exactly like you. Beautiful Golden eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:39 am

Belle leaned into him, grinning as he spoke of being happy. She was glad she had done something right with him. She wasn't hurting him for once. She smirked to herself as she was then carried to sit down. "Flynn... I'm three days pregnant, not three months. Calm down," she giggled, knowing he was trying to take care of her now that she was pregnant. She nodded to his question and smiled softly as she, too, pictured a girl like herself. "The boy would look just like you. Oh, God... Replica's of ourselves? What are we unleashing on the world?" she swooned over dramatically to lay onto the couch, smiling after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 4:53 am

Flynn shrugs as she points out. Better safe than sorry. Flynn grins before nuzzling her nose. "I'm more afraid of her than I am of him. Replica of you? I'll be taking care of two little girls." He teased her, both of them knowing fully well how much Belle was a child as much as the next person. He places his hand softly on her stomach, smiling to himself. "She's going to be amazingly beautiful... just like a Rose..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 5:11 am

Belle smirked, scrunching up her nose at him before sticking her tongue out. "Please... The little mini-you will take care of her," She pointed out. "Just like you try and take care of me," she nodded. She looked down to his hand on her stomach and smiled a bit. His last word struck a cord. "Rose?" She repeated. "That's pretty..." she pointed out. "What if... we called her Rose?" She asked quietly, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)   Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Lion Cubs (Tag: Belle)
Page 1 of 1