Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 2:57 am

Belle squealed when she was assaulted by his tickling. "Flynn!" She giggled, squirming. "I-I can't be b-blamed if I punch you in the face," she laughed, trying to get out of his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 3:08 am

"I'm sorry, my darling. I can't understand you over your adorable laughing." Flynn says with a grin before lifting her out from the clothes. He narrows his eyes playfully at her, "You're lucky that you're cute, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 3:19 am

"That sounds like a threat, Mr Rider," Belle teased, wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her. She giggled and leaned up, kissing his lips. "You found me... I guess that means you get to marry me," she whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:34 am

"I guess so." Flynn says before smirking, "However, I'm not letting you get off that easy for hiding from me." He puts her down, but only to press her back against the wall. He grins at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 6:24 pm

Belle arched a brow, glancing beside herself towards the wall she now felt pressed against her back. "Oh? And what do you plan on doing about it?" She questioned, arching a playful brow in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 1:20 am

"Well, my darling, that's for me to know." Flynn whispers, kissing her lips heatedly, passionately. "And you to find out." Flynn grabs her wrist and secures them above her head. His other hand raids her chest, fondling with her breasts. He kisses her lips until they were swollen from the kisses. "I like these new clothes, so much easier to take off..." He says as he grabs the bottom hemline of her shirt and pulls it swiftly over her head.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:15 am

Belle groaned into the kiss as she felt how the heat spread from him to her in the blink of an eye. And then, in her slight distraction, she'd had her wrists taken away and pinned onto the wall. Sure, she could get free if she wanted to, but there was not an inch of her that wanted to get away. She arched her back from the wall to press her chest willingly into his grasp. She smirked a bit at his words and gasped as her shirt was quickly removed from her petite frame. Her hands were free. She made childsplasy of his shirt, leaving him bare chested against her. "I think I'd have to agree on the clothes," She whispered, pressing her lips to his collarbone and nipping the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:36 am

"Mmm..." He groaned lowly, his hands ravishing her upper body. However, the one thing he didn't like was the apparent small cloth contraption covering her breast. It was like a corset but smaller and even more complicated. After fiddling with it for a few seconds, he ultimately pulled it up and over just like her shirt. His hands massaged her breast lightly, tweaking her nipples as he went. He kissed her neck, trailing down to the top of her breast. Flynn's tongue flicked her erected nipples before sucking it whole.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 2:43 am

Belle giggled as she noticed Flynn's apparent difficulties with her clothing. However, once it was off, a sharp intake of breath occurred on her part. It became strikingly more clear exactly how long it had been since she and Flynn had been together intimately as she took note of how easily respondent her body was to his every touch. Was he the same? She mewled softly as he worked her already sensitive nipples. However, now it was her turn to see if she could get the same reactions from him. She squirmed from his grasps and dropped down onto her knees. She held his hips as she kissed along the hem of the pants he wore. She had them unfastened in no time. With those around his ankles and her gaze up on him through her thick eyelashes, she leaned in and placed a few kisses against the outline of his member, her lips only making contact with the fabric of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:13 am

Flynn almost whined when she wiggled out but replaced it with a low groan. He can already feel his member throbbing and as she began kissing his boxers, it only made it worse. How long it has been, he didn't know, but his length did as it came in contact with Belle.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:20 am

Belle smirked slightly, able to feel the subtly tension his member gave in response to her lips. "Hmm... Someone missed me," she whispered with a small, playful grin. She tugged his boxers down, freeing his length. One of her hands slid up his leg, her thin fingers wrapping around his member with ease. She began to pump his length then, her lips moving against his hipbone teasingly before sweeping up his length and taking him in between her lips with a soft moan. She bobbed her head along him and stroked the rest of his length in unison.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:43 am

Flynn goes to respond but a groan escapes his lips instead. He intakes a breath, her name upon his breath. It became even more unmistakable how much he wanted her, his length becoming bearable to nearly impossible to keep his self-control.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:45 am

Belle's blood started to move faster, her whole frame warming up even more as she felt him hardening between her lips. She took him from her mouth and stood back up, wrapping her arms around his neck and melding their lips together in a deep, passionate kiss. "I love you," she whispered against his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 3:55 am

Flynn lets out a groan as she takes her lips away from his member but eagerly kisses her back. "And I love you." He murmurs against her lips, his hand resting on her hips. Still having his lips locked with hers, he pulls off her skirt swiftly, throwing that aside along with his pants. His fingers trails from her cheek, her stomach, and down to her panties. His finger rubs the cloth hiding her core slowly, teasing her and feeling the wetness. "I don't think you missed me at all." He whispers, with a small smirk. He pushes part of her underwear aside, rubbing her clitoris at a slow and gentle speed, gradually moving faster.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 4:36 pm

Belle's mind followed the path of his hands as they burned down her skin. She groaned softly and felt her lips part in a small 'o' as his fingers teased her through the thin fabric of her panties. "Oh, no... n-not at all--ah," She stammered, a moan and gasp mixture interrupting her speech as she felt him move her panties to rub her clitoris. She bit her bottom lip and let her head loll back as she started to lose herself to the feeling. She rested one hand at the back of his neck and gripped the hair there every now and then as the pleasure would spike, the other hand gripping his shoulder in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:04 pm

"What was that, my darling?" Flynn asks, kissing her neck. He pulls off her panties, his fingers quickly returning back to her to her slick folds. He nips her neck lightly as he slides a digit within her. He thrusts his finger inside of her slowly, gradually gaining speed, as his main goal is to tease and play with her as much as she liked to with him.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:16 pm

Belle held her ground, refusing to give into his teasing as much as he wanted her to. She knew this game. "I-I... barely even... noticed you were... g-gone--ahah..." She whimpered a soft moan of pleasure as his skilled finger was pushed inside of her already slick folds. She tangled her fingers more tightly in his hair and resisted the urge to move her hips with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:30 pm

"Oh? Is that so?" Flynn whispers in her ear, as he adds another finger inside of her. He pumps his fingers inside of her, twisting and curling with the movement.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:38 pm

Belle bit her tongue to try and hold back the moan that came along with the feeling of his fingers filling her. "A...Absolutely," she panted slightly. However, as his fingers curled, she felt him brush against the sensitive area within her. She dug her nails into his shoulder just slightly and had her breath hitch up into her throat, her frame tensing around him pleasurably. She couldn't resist him, and he knew that. She leaned her head into the crook of his neck and gave in to the feeling, gently rolling her hips against the thrusting motion of his fingers. "Fuck you... You know my body too well... It's not fair," She whispered, smirking slightly before groaning and placing a few kisses against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 8:05 pm

"Guilty." He whispers with a smirk, His fingers moving at a faster speed and thrusting all the way towards his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 8:13 pm

Belle mewled softly, her hips clenching around his fingers as he pushed his fingers faster and deeper into her. She gripped at his hair and bit onto his shoulder, groaning no matter how hard she tried to resist. "Fuck--!" She gasped, crying out suddenly as her whole body tensed around him, her climax spilling around his fingers. She panted, hiding her face against his shoulder. She knew that would only be one of her orgasms for the night, and that thought only sent a chill along her spine.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:50 pm

Flynn nips her neck after she climaxes, his fingers sliding out from her slowly. He lifts her up and carries her to the couch, laying her down softly. He kisses her lips with delicacy before trailing down her body, leaving a sweet but heated trail of kisses down her body. He makes his way back up to her lips as he positions his manhood to her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:33 pm

Belle looked up at him, still a bit breathless from a moment before. She smiles, his lips like fire along her soft skin. She pulled him into the passionate kiss and tangled her hands into his hair. she spread her legs to wrap loosely around his own legs as she felt him start to position himself. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss, nuzzling her nose against his lightly to give him a 'go-ahead' signal.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:13 am

"And I love you." He whispers in her ear before his manhood sliding into her core with ease. He groans lowly in full pleasure, not moving just yet and holding her close to him. His hips starts moving in a slow and passionate way.
Back to top Go down
Belle Rolfe
Admin
Belle Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:21 am

Belle closed her eyes as she felt him move into her. It took her body no time at all to adjust to him, even after the long absence. She moaned softly, loving the feeling of him filling her so perfectly. The intimacy he brought by holding her only made her heart beat faster in her chest. She loved this man -- she knew that without a doubt in her mind. They were making love, in every sense of the word. She whimpered soft groans as he started to move in his thrusting pattern. She slid one hand along his spine, re-memorizing the curve and the way his muscles moved when he shifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )    Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Stands Still ( Tag: Belle )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next