Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] Empty
PostSubject: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 3:19 am

The night started pretty good at the club. Eric had learned well how to run things in this new realm, but as days passed by there was no sign of Kida, but he wouldn't lost his hope... This city was big, bigger than every city he was in back at Nirethia, and he was near her neighborhood when that strange thing happened... Whatever got him, had gotten her too, he could feel he was right deep in his core.

He was thinking about her when some fight started into his club... He didn't know why it started, but it turned to be more dangerous and Eric had to intervene. Things were going well, and the security helped taking the people involved on the fight out from the club, and Eric was talking with the men that started... One of them was calmer, but the other seemed frantic... The man was so nervous that he pulled a gun from his pants and started shotting around, first on Eric, two shots, and then he started shotting on the other man...

The confusion was set, the police arrived as well the nurses... The other man was dead, but Eric was still alive. He didn't know very well what happened at the period between the first shot until the police arrived... He could only remember of hearing screams, and a burning feeling into his chest. It was hard to breath, and the next thing he remembered was lying on a stretcher, and there were nurses all around leading him through white hallways.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 3:37 am

Kida pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail, allowing for her sight to be cleared from the white hair that usually hung In her way. Ever since she had woken up in this hospital, things had been hectic. These places never took a day off, and she was only a head nurse. She handled trauma as she was quickest at healing patients and getting them back on their feet. Sure, she cheated by using magic, but at least she was helping people.

When the ambulance pulled in, she did not look up from her current patient with his broken leg. She had to finish up there before she could move on. But, as her job was completed, she was assaulted with the case file for the new patient. "Sheesh! I'm on it," she muttered. It had been long enough for the doctors to do their small surgery to remove bullets. She was now in charge of getting him his medications. She walked with one of the other nurses towards the room as she scanned the file some more. Finally taking full notice of the name, she froze. "Kida?" The other nurse questioned. "...I can handle this one on my own. Go help in the ER," Kida instructed.

When she entered Eric's room, she quietly shut and locked the door behind her. He was asleep from surgery still. Her heart beat frantically in her chest. This was Eric -- her Eric. She sat on the edge of the bed and silently started healing him, leaving a few cuts and scratches as she normally did just for show. When she finished, she leaned down to him and placed a soft kiss on the corner of his lips. "Eric... Wake up," she whispered, smiling a bit as she leaned back to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 3:53 am

Everything happened fastly, on a first moment all he could see was nurses and hallways.... And on the next moment he was dizzy, and then everything was dark. He fell into a deep sleep, not so comfortable because of the needles all over his arm, but he was too drugged to care about it. After a moment he could feel a familiar tingling over his body, and when someone kissed the corner of his lips he smirked slightly, he could tell that touch was very familiar, he would never mistake to whom those lips belonged.... ''Kida'', he mumbled with a small smile as he cracked his eyes opened... He could still be under the effects of the drug, but he would know that frame in any way.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:29 pm

Kida bit onto her bottom lip as he mumbled his name, his voice giving her chills, no matter how hoarse or rough his voice was from sleeping and being under medication. "Looks like you got into a fight... Why am I not surprised?" She mumbled, her tone playful as she reached over and caressed his cheek gently. She truly was concerned about the condition he had been brought in in. "Why were you shot?" She questioned, the word foreign on her tongue, but what the report had said. "I don't like those guns... They're so dangerous," she muttered, making a face. "You should be glad they put me as your nurse... The other nurses don't know healing magic," she whispered, winking at him with a small grin on her lips. She wanted to hold him -- to know he was actually there and that she was no longer alone in this place. He was still hurt, though, even if just a little. That, and the fact that there were cameras. "I'd get fired if I laid in bed with you... We're not supposed to have any connection to our patients," she explained quietly, smiling sadly. "I like this job... I get to take care of people. We're supposed to use medicine, but I find my magic a bit more useful," She laughed softly. "...I missed you," she finally admitted, looking to him now with a tender gaze. She wasn't one to be emotional right off the bat -- he knew that by now, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 12:48 am

Eric laughed weakly, ''I guess that's how we work... I have to bleed, and then we meet again'', he pouted slightly into a flirty way as he held his hand around hers. He was still groggy because of the medication, but he was smiling softly, feeling the emptinees of her ausence being filled with the joy of finally being able to touch her again. ''Why I was shot?'', he asked quietly, and frowned as he tried to remember. ''Oh, yeah.... There was a fight into the club, and I had to intervene'', he said sfotly, caressing his thumb gently across her skin. ''I own a club, Kiki... It's funny, but I took a whole week to understand how that worked'', he mumbled with a smirk and looked at her... ''What was I saying before?? Yes... The fight... The bastard had a gun. He didn't calm down and then he shot at us, first on me and after on the poor man'', he sighed and smiled blissfully, noting the string around her finger. ''You were always a cheater, don't ya?'', he mumbled playful and tugged her close, ''I missed you too, Kiki'', he murmured lovingly, a warm feeling spreaded on his system as he heard her confessing she had missed him. He knew she wasn't one to brag about her feelings, and he felt gifted for hearing it from her lips.''I don't want you to be my nurse... I want you to lay down with me...'', he mumbled stubbornly, like a small boy. And speaking of small boy, he remembered something very important... ''The babies, Kida!! Are you feeling alright??'', he asked concerned and squeezed her hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 1:04 am

Kida listened to his story, a sad smile on her lips as she heard of the fight and the shooting. She shook her head, for once missing the simple brawls they had in the bars of Nirethia. She giggled a bit as he tugged her closer, though she quickly reminded herself they were on camera. She smirked as she heard the tone he took on through his pouting. Being reminded of small boys through the look on his face, she rested her free hand on her stomach. She smiled a bit and then glanced at the camera. She managed to turn the camera to point just out of range of them by using a bit of her stronger magic. She smirked, knowing they weren't seen now.

"He's fine," She assured him. "See?" She moved her white tank up to expose her stomach. It was a small bump, but noticeable if pointed out. She let go of his hand only to guide it to her skin, letting him feel the bump. "I'm okay. He's okay. You're okay," She assured him, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. She fixed her shirt back into place and then leaned over to him, kissing his lips tenderly -- an obvious longing in the kiss that had built up over the time they had not been together. She missed the feeling of being close to him. Sure now that they were alone and out of sight, she moved to lay onto the bed beside him, her small frame fitting perfectly beside his. She leaned her head onto his chest and shifted her gaze to his other arm -- the one missing a few inches. She reached over and gently trailed her fingertips along his arm, from his shoulder all the way down -- her touch was affectionate.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 1:17 am

His eyes shifted faster from her stomach to the camera, just in time to see it magically turning from them. A small smirk tugged his lips, being proud of the powerful woman he had by his side. His gaze turned as fast as before as he laid his eyes upon her stomach, he smiled brightly caressing the small bump she had and turned his gaze ho her pale blue eyes lovingly as she assured him. ''You have no idea of how much it makes me happy to know you're okay...'', he whispered softly and cupped her face gently with his hand as he kissed her back. His kiss was tender, and filled with love. He kissed her deeply, to make up for all the time he hadn't have the chance to kiss her, in Nirethia and in Seattle also. As she laid by his side, he kissed the top of her head and leaned his head upon hers after. Now, he felt complete, and finally in peace for the first time since he was brought into this strange land. ''I was going to kidnap you in Nirethia... I was tired of being far from you'', he mumbled softly, his tone playful and light.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 1:48 am

"I was waiting for you to," Kida admitted quietly, tracing a small pattern on his chest. "I honestly got a little more comfortable at Nick's than I ever wanted to," She said, making a slight face. She took note that she had called him Nick, though properly, she should have referred to him as Mr. Rider. It only proved exactly how comfortable she had gotten. "It wasn't so bad, though... He treated me like a guest, not a prisoner. He took me out to see the kingdom and what not... The only downside was you not being with me," She sighed, shaking her head lightly. She looked up at him then. "Have you seen Belle?" She asked, her eyes hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 2:00 am

Eric rose an eyebrow slightl when she mentioned the name 'Nick'... He was afraid that she got close to that man, he was somehow afraid that he wouldn't be enough to her, but he was too prouf to admit that to her. However, he didn't like hearing that, and shifted slightly on the bed, as if he was trying to get comfortable. As she brought Belle, he pursed his lips and looked down to her. ''No... I hired someone to look for you and her, but I didn't have anything from either of you'', he mumbled and then laughed softly.... ''If I know Belle, I can tell she is with her nose stuck in some book'', he shook his head, and gently trailed his fingers on her arm... ''Do you miss him? Nick?'', the question slid from his lips without him thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 2:32 am

Kida smiled a bit, both at the fact Eric had been looking for her, and at the fact that he knew Belle so well. It was nice to know there were people looking out for her little sister, especially in the time she hadn't been around. However, as he rolled on to his next question, she looked up to his face, noting how blatant his eyes were. He didn't like Nick -- or rather, didn't like Kida and Nick. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "I don't lie," She started quietly. "Yes... I do miss Nick. Spend months with someone and you can't help but to get some kind of bond with them -- even if he doesn't usually give you the time of day," she mumbled, laughing slightly. "But, Eric?" She inquired, leaning up onto her side and looking down to him, her small hand caressing his cheek. "I love you. There is not a man nor woman alive who could steal my love for you. That is why I'm marrying you, even if it terrifies me. That's why I want to have a family with you, even if my only memories of family are of pain and being abandoned... I love you. It's as simple and as complicated as that," she said with a small smile pulling on one corner of her lips. "Nicholas is a good man. He got Belle out of Johns mansion, remember? He didn't have to do that. He let me go with him just so I could see you. He says he's heartless and nothing fazes him, but that's not true. He's had it as hard as anyone else," she shrugged, trying to assure him that Nick was not some bad guy. "But... you know something?" She asked, tilting her head and smirking slightly. "You're cute when you get jealous," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 3:52 am

Eric sighed as she started talking. He knew his eyes were turning him in, and that she could read how much bothered him thinking of the time she spent with with the creep Rider... She made a point as she remembered him that he helped them freeing Belle from John, but as she saying, he was jealous of her being with anybody else, ''Touché..., he mumbled with a small smirk, and looked down to her. Why would he think he wasn't enough for her when she accepted to marry him, after all, she chose him to be the last man she would be with, and she was carrying their baby, that was the most precious and assuring gesture that she wanted to be and to grow a family with him. ''And I love you too, Kidagakash.'', he whispered lovingly and kissed her lips tenderly. ''I want to have a family with you too... I want to replace those memories of yours with good ones. Now that I found you, I'll reassure you... I'm going to make you the happiest woman in this strange land, it doesn't matter this new land is much bigger than our old home.'', he whispered softly and leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly again. He missed those lips.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 7:12 pm

Kida stroked his cheek gently, the sound of his voice echoing in her ears now as her mind tried to memorize it. In his absence, she'd been raking over her memories of him daily just to keep herself sane. Her memories did him no justice, though. She never got his voice quite right. She returned his kiss, her lips tender and soft. A smile crossed those same lips as he spoke of their family and of her happiness. She'd never really had someone who cared that much for her. "It's not so bad here," She mumbled after the kiss. "The violence is disgusting, but we had that in Nirethia... There's a gym here that teaches Yoga -- I like it there," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "I miss the river, though," She frowned, remembering the house they had been building.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 12:57 am

''This place is pretty calm... You don't know violence until you meet a Korso'', he said lowly, and looked down to his left arm. It was still strange, he still could feel his hand though there was nothing there. ''I like this place too... It's calmer, and I actually have a decent life here'', he mumbled softly this time and pulled her close to him... As he remembered of the river, he sighed, and a nostalgic laugh left his lips... ''Damn it! I wanted to finish building that house... That place was really special to me.... You saved me twice there...'', he mumbled softly and kissed the top of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:07 am

Kida sighed and brushed her hand against his left arm, wishing she was strong enough to have healed it. She giggled softly at his words. "I also tried to drown you there -- don't forget that part," she teased, leaning up and kissing his lips. "But... you deserved it back then," she smirked against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:13 am

''How could I forget?? You left me there twice!'', he gasped in a playful tone against her sweet lips. ''You made me walk back to the cabin, for the first time soaked till the core, and on the next time you stole my horse...'', he mumbled with a smirk as he caressed her cheek gently... ''What would you say if I told you a have a house here, next to a lake?'', he whispered gently, caressing her jaw as he grazed his lips softly against her skin... ''Would you live with me?'', he whispered next to his ears...
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:20 am

Kida smirked, recalling the memories like they were just yesterday. She closed her eyes as his lips grazed her skin, a small grin pulling on the corners of her lips. "No," she whispered against his ear, then placed a kiss under it before giggling softly. "I'll have to think about it," She hummed, smirking as she nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. She knew he would know she was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:36 am

Eric chuckled soflty, ''My, you're more adorable than I remebered...'', he mumbled gently aginst her ear and also kissed under it.... ''Just don't wate much time thinking about it.... The offer won't be up for much long'', he teased gently and nuzzled his chin on the top of her head... ''So, nurse... Do you know when I will be able to leave this hospital? A wife awaits me back home, and I want to sleep my bed with her...'', he mumbled lightly, and he didn't notice he had said the word 'wife'...
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 1:53 am

Kidagakash sat up and smirked. She straightened out her scrubs and stood up, fixing her white hair into its normal bun -- well, normal for the hospital. "Hmm... Well, it does seem you've made a miraculous recovery," She mused. "Miracle medicine, I guess," she winked, smirking a bit. "I think I could put in a good word and get you out of here tonight," she nodded, strolling over to the side table of the bed. She arched a brow and picked up the hook that was rested with his wallet. "...Well. This is new," She mumbled, shifting her blue gaze onto him with a curious spark to her hues.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:38 am

''Tonight??'', he said hopefully and sat straight on the bed... ''You know, my beautiful wife works here, as a nurse too... Do you think you can get me out by the time her shift is over? I would hate if she spent another night alone, cold in our bed...'', he pouted cutely and then chuckled as she looked at his hook... ''It's sexier than the stump... And it helps a lot with the club's merchandising'', he winked at her as he smiled crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:44 am

"It's a possibility. I'd hate to know a woman was sleeping alone -- I've hated sleeping in my bed alone recently," she sighed dramatically, though she couldn't resist her grin. She returned her gaze to the hook and bit her bottom lip a bit as she trailed one finger along the curve of the hook, brushing it all the way to the tip with a distant look to her gaze for a moment. "It's definitely sexy... Dangerous, but smooth..." she mumbled, her mind obviously wandering. She caught herself though and closed her eyes, smiling shyly to herself before laughing gently. "Wow. I've been alone to long," she muttered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:58 am

Eric chuskled softly seeing the way she handled with his hook, and he ran his tongue between his lips as she trailed her finger along his attachment... His mind couldn't thinking of anything except by the fact that she looked sexy as she stood there, in her nurse uniform... She could be sexy when she wasn't even trying to... He rose an eyebrow at her mumbling, and bit his lip slighlty before murmuring... ''I'm here now, Kiki... Soon we'll be home'', he nodded softly as he locked his gaze upon hers... He liked the fact she wasn't wearing a wig... He liked her silk white locks.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:10 am

Kida looked over to him and smirked slightly, finding his intent gaze to only make her heart beat faster in her chest. She moved to him and leaned over him to his left arm, quite aware that she could have just gone to the other side of the bed. She preferred taunting him. She placed the hook into its correct space on his arm and locked it into place. "Hmm..." she leaned back and looked him over, chewing on her bottom lip absently. "It suits you," she cooed, winking.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 3:55 am

Eric's eyes were still locked upon her frame, and he pursed his lips as she walked close, still holding his hook. He looked down just for a moment, as if to confirm if what he had on his mind was the same into hers... He smirked slightly and looked up to her pale blue eyes as she leaned over to stared at him... ''Well, I was going to make something like this in Nirethia...'', he smirked as he ran the hook against her hip gently. He had an idea of what the cold metal could make upon her wamr skin... He knew the sensations very well, and right now all he wanted was to tease her just a bit. ''Do you like it?'', he mumbled with a husky voice, his gaze even more intent on her.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 4:04 am

Kida looked down to the hook as it brushed against her hip where her shirt had ridden up to expose a little skin. Even if it was just a little skin, the cold metal still sent a shiver through her veins. She was a good actress though, which meant she could hide this reaction. She put a simple smirk on her lips and looked to him from under her lashes. "I don't know... I'd have to play with it a little more," she murmured, her tone silky and smooth. She leaned over and kissed his lips slow and tantalizingly. With a small smirk, she leaned back and fixed her shirt again. "Now. I need to go get your forms signed so you can get home to lovely wife of yours," she winked.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 8:30 pm

''So restrained...'', he mumbled with a small pout, that quickly turned into a smirk as she leaned over again... ''How about this... You sign so I can get home with you, we play a little, but you must tell tell to my wife about us... She would never forgive me if I slept with a hot and beautiful nurse'', he chuckled lightly against her lips... He was feeling a still dizzy because of the early medication, but thanks to Kida the pain was all gone now. All he wanted was going home with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next