Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 12:22 am

Kida panted, her breathing shallow and broken up by her moans. She dug her toes into the sheets and cried out sharply, her hips bucking towards him as she hit her climax, his last few thrusts and sucking throwing her over the edge. His name left her lips in ecstasy, pleasure riding down her spine in waves. She breathed heavily, coming down from her orgasm slowly, her hands coming up to brush her white hair from her face, a pleased smile on her lips. And yet, she knew they were only half-way through.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 12:31 am

Eric ran his tongue along her slit, taking in some of her juice, and then he sucked on his fingers as he stared up to here... ''Why so delicious?'', he teased with a crooked smile, and then he kissed up to her body again, going from her stomach to her throat, and stopping by her breast, to nibble teasingly the nipple she worked on until he finally met those lips, where he place a heated and deep kiss. His blood was boiling through his veins, and he felt like he got fever, seeing how heated he felt. He was still shy, but he slowly slid his tip easily inside her.... He was scared for real that he could might hurt his child, and sfter he broke the kiss when his lungs asked for air, he whispered breathless against her lips. ''You sure I'm not going to hurt our baby?'', he asked, his lenght still on her entrance.

[There, the last post for tonight, only because I love you! xp]
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 12:38 am

Kida moaned softly, a smirk on her lips as she watched him kiss and nibble on her. She met his lips feverishly, her body still coming down and so sensitive to every touch he placed upon her. She gasped softly in pleasure, feeling the tip of his length inside of her sensitive walls. She looked to him as he whispered to her and smiled a bit, caressing his cheek then to comfort him. "Eric... Pregnancy gives me a lot of hormones. It would not give me hormones that make me really want you if I wasn't allowed to have you," She pointed out in a soft whisper. She kissed his lips again gently, her teeth claiming his bottom lip as she raised her hips up to his, sliding him into her in a swift move. She groaned against his lips, her arms moving to wrap around his neck to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 9:52 pm

Eric looked intently into her blue eyes... His desire about her was clear on how he touched her, and caressed his hand softly along her waist. He cracked a small smile as she whispered, she was a nurse in this realm after all, she must has learned a lot during the time she worked at the hospital. He kissed her lips tenderly, and kept the hook away from her. He was certain of what he wanted, and he wanted to make love to her... Foreplay time was gone, now it was about for him to convey all the love he felt about her, and their unborn child. He groaned quietly, feeling his lenght sliding down on her, and he whispered softly. ''I love you''. His voice was deep, and filled with emotion, then he gently started thrusting gently, putting a soft pace already.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

Kida smiled softly, loving to hear him say he loved her, no matter how much she heard it. "I love you, too," she whispered. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he started into a pace. She tangled her fingers in his hair and moved her hips with his. They never failed to move in sync. Her hands trailed along his back after a moment, memorizing the muscles there all over again. Soft moans slid from her lips with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:12 am

Eric kissed her shoulder gently, groaning quietly to himself as they moved in perfect sync, as they always seemed to work. He had no hush, they were in no danger this time... Eric and Kida were finally in peace and safe from any thread that hauted him day and night back in Nirethia. His skin felt like fire where she touched, and he felt the eletricity where her figners trailed along his muscles. He groaned her name softl as he moved gently into her, and his hand slid from her waist to her hips slowly as he sucked sensually at the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 12:30 am

Kida fell into the passion she felt for Eric as they moved together. His hand along her skin sent shivers up her spine like wildfire in her veins. His name slipped off of her lips in a soft moan. "Faster," she whispered into his ear, one of her hands slid into his hair while her other hand roamed his back, her nails gently stroking his skin. Even if they were not in a rush, such a slow pace would drive anyone insane.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2013, 1:18 am

Eric groaned hearing his name leaving her lips, and he kissed her neck gently. He felt a small shiver when she asked him to move faster... He was still afraid of hurting her, but he trusted she knew what she was doing. ''As you wish'', he whispered lowly and trailed his lips up to her jaw as he started a faster pace into her, and shyly, he reaches deeper into her at easch thrust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4