Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] Empty
PostSubject: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 5:26 am

While Kida drove them to Adam's loft, he started wondreing on how they got into this realm, and how the others got here too... He waited till the traffic sign went red so he could ask her. ''Kida... Do you remember what you where doing when everything happened and we were brought into here?'', he asked pursing his lips as he turned his blue hues towards her.

Last edited by Eric Storm on February 27th 2013, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 6:23 am

Kida glanced over to Eric and furrowed her brows at his question. "What I was doing...?" she repeated unsurely. "I was... helping Nick with a spell, I think," she shrugged, finding it of no large importance. "What were you doing?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 6:29 am

''I was drunk and I was going to kidnap you'', he mumbled with a small grin. ''What kind of spell you were casting?'', he tilted his head as he asked, getting a little curious about what she was doing while he was wandering on the street looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 7:22 am

Kida shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not really sure... It was one he was teaching me," she mumbled, furrowing her brow as she tried to remember what he had said about it. "I... honestly don't remember much from the day we left," she admitted. "You know I don't like it when you're drunk," She mumbled, pouting cutely.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 5:07 pm

Eric furrowed his brows... Creppy Nick teaching Kida a spell? That didn't sound right, but he wasn't willing to talk about it at the moment. ''I was at the tavern, running from Rolfe, and then a I decided I wanted to see you... I've missed you a lot, you know'', he smirked cutely at her, and leaned towards her seat to kiss the corner of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 7:50 pm

Kida glanced at him when he kissed her, his lips distracting her easily. She bit her bottom lip and forced her eyes back onto the road. "You shouldn't distract a driver, you know," she pointed out quietly. She rested her hand over on his thigh, then and smirked to herself. She teasingly slid her hand to rest over the place she knew his member was safely tucked away. "You missed me, huh?" She cooed, her fingertips brushing along his outline. She was playful -- as much so as Belle.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 9:11 pm

Having her hand upon his thight made Eric smirk to himself, he liked that kind of contact, and he hoped he wouldn't get her distracted again. Hie eyes were also on the road, glacing the city around them when he felt her hand slidiing up. He tensed slightly and took in a sharp breath as he felt her fingertips brushing his lenght. ''Kida'', his voice was serious, but amused at the same time, ''You'll be very distracted if I get aroused, you know that, right?'', he mumbled and pursed his lips hard as he looked foward to the road. If he saw her, he wouldn't be able to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 10:03 pm

Kida smirked slightly and glanced to him from the corner of her eyes. "Sorry, babe... It's the pregnancy hormones. It's hard to resist," She mumbled, though she did not move her hand away from him. She was focused on the road in front of her, humming softly with the music from the radio. True, her voice was no where as good as Belle's singing voice.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 10:14 pm

Eric chuckled softly, and gently took her hand in his, or else he would be tensed for the rest of the ride. He interlaced his fingers with hers, and mumbled with a silk voice... ''Tonight, at home, I'll make up to you'', he smirk and leaned relaxed on his seat. As she hummed softly he smirked to himself, she was so cute, even with her tuneless voice.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 10:31 pm

Kida smiled as he took her hand. She brushed her thumb against his skin and glanced to him every now and then. "Good," she said simply, smiling to herself as she continued to hum. She finally pulled up to loft and parked the car. She turned it off, but before getting out of the car, she leaned over to Eric and kissed his lips tenderly. "I love you," she mumbled against his lips, a smile tugging up the corners. She then got out of the car and stretched, groaning quietly. "So. Food is here if we help these kids out?" she asked, her tone teasing as she walked to the door. She pressed a button on the little pad that read the name on the slip of paper the address had been on.

(Adamshouldbelikewoahsheshot. XD)
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 12:43 am

Eric glanced just slightly to the building where Kida parked the car. He kissed her softly, and smirked, it doesn't fade not when he strugled slightly with the belt, and after as he walked to her side, holding her hand tenderly, ''I love you too'', he whsipered as he brought her hand to his lips so he could place a soft kiss. ''Yes... But I already helped them, the girl wants to talk with you!'', he shrugged playful and followed her to the elevator. Eric looked around, just to check if he saw any stairs, but he had a feeling those stairs were out of option now. He took in a deep breath and walked inside the elevator, holding Kida's hand a little tighter.But it went all well in the edn, and Eric felt a little comfortable.

Adam heard the elevator's door opening, and he looked at Meg, sleeping like an angel, with her head upon his lap. He turned the Tv off and leaned softly, mumbling gently on her ear, ''They are already here, love'', he caressed her arm gently and looked back to the new visitors. He smiled softly at Eric, and once he saw kida, he couldn't help but think that Eric was lucky for having such beauty by his side, but he imagined he was luckier, for having Meg by his side.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 1:19 am

Kida stroked Eric's hand gently as they rode up in the elevator. She knew his fear, and absently wished they could have found stairs. But, then again, this loft was at the top of this building. Even she didn't want to climb that many stairs. When they reached the loft, she looked around with wide eyes. It was fancy. She wasn't used to that, especially having always grown up in smaller homes. But, she was getting used to more modern homes.

Meg hummed a soft sound of annoyance at the ding the elevator gave. She nestled her head to his lap, hearing his voice and feeling his warm hand on her arm. "I 'dun wanna," She mumbled softly. Kida giggled slightly as she heard Meg, her attention finally landing on the younger couple. Well, slightly younger. Adam was closer to their age than Meg, obviously. "Wake up, sleeping beauty," Kida hummed, her tone light as she walked with Eric to where the other couple sat. Meg cracked an eye open sleepily and gazed upon the new woman in the room. "Kidagakash, at your service," Kida mumbled softly, winking to the younger couple. Meg blinked a few times, sitting up and fixing her hair to the best of her ability. "Great. It's a genetic thing," She muttered to herself, finding that both Belle and Kida were beyond beautiful. "Megara," Meg finally introduced herself as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Kida smiled slightly and nodded. "Nice to meet you, Megara," She chimed.

Kida then shifted her gaze to Adam and smiled. "What about you, handsome? Do you have a name, or do you prefer to just be stared at?" She mumbled, batting her eyelashes playfully as she rested her elbow on one of her knees and then propped her chin upon her hand, her white locks of hair falling around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 2:22 am

Adam looked down to Meg with lovingly eyes as she mumbled. He smoothed her hair gently, and lift his gaze to the other couple as they walked into the loft... They both seemes amazed by the building. Eric was looking everywhere, he looked amazed by it, yes... But he preffered living in his simple house, on the ground, and with all the luxury he saw around, and then he finally landed his gaze to the couple. He smiled sympathetically as meg slowly woke up, and Adam had his eyes only upon Meg. As Meg woke up, Adam smiled and helped her fixing her hair before wrapping his arm around her waist. ''I know Kidagakash sounds a little complicatted, but you can call her Kida'', he winked at Meg and Adam and looked back to Kida and her small bump.

''My name is Adam, and I have no problem on you staring at me at all'', Adam said with a playful smirk, which made Eric clean his throat slightly to call all the attention back to him... ''This is my fiance, Meg... I must warn you, she can be a little annoying sometimes, but you will grow to love her, right, love?'', he mumbled with a crooked smile as he looked down to his lovely wife.

Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 3:00 am

Kida smirked a bit at Adam's response and then glanced at Eric as he cleared his throat. She laughed slightly and sat back, leaning onto his side. "Annoying? Hardly. That's Belle, not me," Kida defended herself, shaking her head as she crossed her legs one over the other. Meg smirked a bit and draped her own legs over Adam's lap as she leaned into his side. "She's very pretty... you two should try modeling sometime," Meg mused, playing absently with a strand of her hair. Kida smirked and looked over at Eric. "Eh. I suppose he's kinda cute," she shrugged playfully. Meg laughed gently and shook her head before becoming serious after a moment. "So... You lost your child?" Meg asked timidly, biting on her bottom lip afterwards. She knew what Eric had said, but she wanted to hear it from Kida's perspective, simply because she wanted to know the mothers side of the story.

Kida visibly stilled, her frame tense as one of her hands came to protectively caress her stomach. "Yes... Because I was scared and thought I could handle everything by myself. I didn't want to ask for help... I didn't want anyone to know how scared I was," She swallowed a lump in her throat and closed her eyes for a moment, her voice a little shaky. She never had been good at talking about anything emotional. "My father... was killed when I was younger. And, just a few years ago, my mother left on a boat, and I haven't seen her since," She explained quietly. "I thought that... I could raise a child by myself, like my mother did. I thought that I wouldn't have Eric there -- somehow or another, I would lose him... I got myself so set into that way of thinking that I believed it... and I left Eric out of my equations.... I didn't admit when I was scared or confused or anything. I said I was fine and that I wanted to have that baby -- that I was ready. And... for the longest time, I wasn't. At all... When I finally was able to see that I wanted to have my son, Jacob... It was the night we first felt him kicking. His kicks were weak, and I thought nothing of it... And on the same night, he was gone. Sometimes... I think he was telling me goodbye," She admitted in a whisper, her eyes stinging with tears that she pushed away. Meg swallowed the lump that formed in her own throat and looked down to her own stomach, finding her hands resting on the skin there.

Kida took in a shaky breath and pursed her lips for a moment. "Eric and I went through some... very rough times after that... You cannot imagine the guilt I still have on myself for... wishing, at one point, that I wouldn't have the baby," She laughed bitterly, though the laugh was soft. "I screwed up... I hurt Eric... and I hurt myself. Badly... That's why, now... I'm amazed at the simple fact that I'm having twins -- that this man hasn't given up on me," she touched Eric's arm affectionately and gave a small smile. "I know that... it must be hard for you, Meg," Kida said softly, turning her blue eyes towards the other girl. "You're so young... Still a baby yourself," she gave a sad smile at that. "I... can't say I approve so much of being... careless.... but..." she sighed and shook her head. "Sorry... I know I'm being a mother," she mumbled, laughing slightly. "What you have is not a mistake. It's not a bad thing. What you have is a little bit of yourself, and a little bit of Adam, all mixed up into something that is going to make your life amazing. I'm not saying it's going to be easy... Being pregnant is difficult. It hurts sometimes. Your hormone levels are insanely high -- which won't be so bad for Adam in some areas, and will kick him in the ass on others," She smirked slightly, shaking her head. "You'll be mad about little things, and in tears about others. You'll be hungry and tired, or full of energy. It's all a bit of a ride... But, I've seen what babies can do to someone when they're finally here. I'm excited, and you should be, too..." Kida nodded.

Meg smiled slightly, though she still nervously chewed her bottom lip. She had barely even grasped onto the idea, but feeling that warmth of knowing she had something precious and special in her life -- something to take care of and give to what she had never been given herself -- It all made things feel... better. "Besides... That baby already loves the both of you," Kida pointed out. Meg's eyes went a little wide at that idea. "But it's only--" Kida held up her finger as Meg tried to protest. "Doesn't matter how old. That baby know's her parents, and loves them," Kida said simply.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 7:24 pm

Eric smiled, he turned his gaze to the young couple and back to Kida as they talked, he wasn't in a good moody of talking right now, seeing he was still a little moved of being the father of twins. They were two boys, his boys, and he couldn't help but smirk as he daydreamed for a few seconds. His hand rested upon her leg, without he even thinking about it. It was already natural to him getting close to Kida, to touch her skin or feel her warm, it was like breathing. He noticed as she stilled when Meg asked about Jacob, and he also but his lips, watching Kida with protective eyes as she talked.

He took note of everything, the way her voice sounded, how she blinked her eyes, and how hard was to her to talk about it. Kida wasn't one to be emotional, and it was a quality that Eric valued about her, he hated those type of women that wiped about their problems, or cried at the first obstacle in her path. Kida was strong, clever, sometimed he thought she was stronger than him, but as much he listened, the more he realized of how much she needed and still need him. They both had that need of growing a family. Eric grew up fatherless, and loss his mother in a violent way... Almost like Kida, who lost his father when she was young, and God knows what happened to her mother, if she was dead or not no one would know, she was in Nirethia, like his mother's bones and the devil that broght him to this world. As much Kida talked, the more he also got emotional. He started reliving all over again... About his 'family' and all... He frowned when she talked she wasn't couting on him on growing the child. He would never abadon her, but he had gotten the risk of getting killed, and he thought once he was going when he lost his hand. He clenched his teeth hard, and felt glad for not having meet any of the Korsos, or else he would kill both of them this time, if they couldn't live with each other, they could both go to hell and burn together there. He closed his eyes and concealed as his hate as Kida's voice turned into a whisper. He felt his heart on his throat when she talked about Jacob in that way, She felt like he was saying goodbye?, he took in a sharpy breath and looked away from everyone, he hated when he cried in front of strangers, and he was on the edge. He loved that tiny boy, and no twins could replace the emptiness that Eric had since the night when they lost Jacob. He felt so happy when he felt the baby boy kicking... And then, on that same night, everything good in his life disappeared in a blink of eye. He left her, he told her cruel words not only that night, but after it... He wanted her away from him, he wanted her to have a happy life, while he lost himself into all those empty women in every night.

Thanks to Belle, he was able to swallow his pride, and to finally made peace with Kida. He smiled shyly and looked down on his lap as Kida touched his arm. He would never give up on her again, now he knew she would get as hurt as him if they were apart somehow. He looked away, to the windows as Kida talked to the couple, he could feel the tears pricking on his eyes. Kida could not think she didn't deserve him, but he was sure he didn't deserve her, not after everything he had done, he loved her with all his core, it was true... But she was much better than him.

Adam couldn't help but feel quite amused as Meg seemed a little envy about the other woman in the room. Of course Kida was gorgeous, but Meg had something about her, something that drove him towards her, and with baby or not, he didn't think he could be able to be apart of her anymore. When Kida started talking, he payed full attention on her words, and her story... He knew she was someone wise, he could see that on her stance. While he listened to her, he softly leaned on Meg, and he also got a little confused when Kida told about the baby already loving him and Meg... How could that be? The baby was three days old, 72 hours... There was no way something so new could be able to think, or to feel, not even love someone else. ''How is that possible? We've conceived our daughter only three days ago'', he mumbled, his eyes glued at Kida.

Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 7:45 pm

Kida could see that Eric was close to tears -- something she had rarely seen in him. She took his hand and interlaced their fingers, her thumb brushing his skin to try and comfort him. She kissed the back of his hand and sighed, smiling slightly as Adam questioned her. "Three days... three months... It's really not that much of a difference. Everything has a spirit, even if it's physical body is not able to think or feel yet... Jacob may not be here, but I can still feel him because I know his spirit," she tried to explain quietly. "No test would say Meg is pregnant right now. That's because the egg hasn't even begun to grow yet... But, that baby has a spirit. It's hard to explain," Kida smiled sheepishly, knowing she wasn't doing the best job of explaining.

Meg bit her lip and looked down to her stomach, trying to grasp what the other girl was saying. "I know what you mean," Meg mumbled, nodding her head a bit. "Good... I'm not really used to talking about these kinds of things to other people -- Especially now that we're in this realm. I mean, I'm a nurse here, and medicine trumps spirits and meditation here," she said, making a slight face. Meg laughed softly and smiled to herself. "Thank you," she said quietly. Kida smiled, too, and shook her head. "It's no problem, Megara... I'll be around whenever you need me. And... don't forget that I've got magic on my side," She mumbled, sensing that Meg had herself in more trouble than just a baby. Meg nodded and then looked up to Adam. "Are you hungry...? I can coo--"

"I'll help!" Kida chimed, smiling brightly now at the mention of food. Meg blinked a few times before giggling. "I told you. You get hungry when you're pregnant -- you're feeding for two. Except, I'm eating for three," she muttered, scrunching up her nose. Meg laughed and nodded, getting up. She tilted Adam's chin up and kissed his lips softly before walking to the kitchen. Kida ruffled Eric's hair and stuck her tongue out at him before smirking. She blew him a kiss, then followed after Meg into the kitchen. The two began cooking a pasta recipe Meg knew by heart.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 9:49 pm

Adam listened fascinated to Kida... He never thought about the 'spirit thing' they were talking about, but to him, all they were saying made sense to him. He placed his hand upon Meg's hand at her stomach, and he smilled slightly... He was enjoying the fact of loving Meg, and being loved back, and now being loved by a little girl, not even born... That made his humor up for friendly talks. He followed the girls to the kitchen and left Eric alone at the living room... he looked like he needed a time by himself, and Adam wanted to be around Meg... ''So tell us, Kida.... How do you know about all this stuff??'', he asked softly, as he leaned himself at the counter. He wasn't afraid that she was able of making magic, he was maybe a little afraid of Belle... But he trusted kida more.

Eric smiled shyly, still not comfortable at looking into Kida's eyes. He knew she would see how bad he was feeling now... He had never listened to her talking about their Jacob that way, he was glad to listen, but he didn't imagine he would feel such a strong overwhelming feeling as he was feeling now. He gladly took her hand into his, and felt more glad when they all walked to the kitchen, leaving him alone to put his pieces back together. Talking about family always messed a lot with his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:03 pm

Kida shrugged her shoulders a bit as she helped to stir the noodles on the stove. "My mother was a healer... She would see many women who were pregnant. My mother was a witch, too... Of course, where we come from, being a witch can get you your head cut off," She mumbled, making a face. "Mom taught me what I know about babies and pregnancy..." Kida explained quietly. "I've always taken after her, I guess," Kida mumbled quietly, her brows creasing just a bit as she thought about their similarities. Meg could tell Kida was getting lost in a track that would only make her miss her mother. "Have you thought of names for the twins yet?" she asked, hoping to change Kida's train of thought.

Kida smiled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "I've had a few names go through my head... But, I haven't mentioned them to Eric yet," Kida said quietly. "What about you?" Kida inquired, arching a brow. Meg scoffed. "Three days, Kida..." Meg reminded her. "And? You've never thought about what you might name your child if you had one?" she questioned. Meg pursed her lips and thought about it for a moment. "I've never liked normal names... Iris... Kira... Those kinds of names," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 10:35 pm

''I wouldn't mind cutting some witch's head... But I have only one witch in mind...'', he mumbled with a bitter smile.. He would never be over the witch that casted himthe spell, and for sure he would never forgive Aurora for doing that to him. he watched while they talked and pursed his lips, having a name on the tip of his tongue... ''How about Anne? Anne Jacqueline?'', he suggested a little shy... His mother called Anne, and he would like to have a daughter with the same name.

''Hey... Do you need any help, love?'', Eric asked quietly as he wrapped his arm around her waist. He kissed below her ear and whispered a quiet 'I love you' only she could hear it. His voice was filled with devotion. He was the lucky one for having her.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:18 pm

Meg looked over at Adam, arching a brow slightly at his idea. "Anne...? I dunno... It's kind of a normal name," she said, her smile sheepish as she moved to him, sliding her arms around his middle and resting her chin against his chest. "It's pretty, though," Kida shrugged, still not sure of how to react to his earlier witch comment.

As Eric came into the room, Kida smiled, relieved to see he was cheering up at least a bit. Her heart sighed to hear him say he loved her, though she already knew that he did to her core. "Meg... what's that?" Kida questioned, pointing to a pack of ground of meat. Meg blinked a few times, looking over at it. "Uh... beef?" She said slowly. Kida made a face.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:42 pm

''How about Jacqueline.... We could call her Jack!'', he chuckled softly, wrapping one arm around her small frame. ''It's different...'', he said softly. Picking names was nice, and he was really getting into the spirit of it.

Eric chuckled softly, and turned his gaze to Meg... ''She's a vegetarian... She doesn't like meat, or bacon, or beef... Or bacon'', he kissed Kida's cheek softly and patted her rear playful... ''C'mon, nuddles?? I can do better... Just let me take over the stove and watch me'', he winked at her and walked towards the cabinets, looking for all he need to make a delicious dinner...
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 25th 2013, 11:51 pm

Meg giggled softly at the idea of giving their daughter a name like Jack. She then arched a brow towards Kida at the fact the woman was a vegetarian. "Really...? Why?" She asked, bewildered. "You're healthier when you don't eat meat..." Kida said simply, shrugging her shoulders. Meg's violet eyes went straight to Eric as he started to go through the cabinets. "B-But--!" She started to protest, not liking that someone else was trying to do the cooking. "You have to let me help... I'm anal about food," Meg said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stamped her foot slightly.

Kida giggled and shook her head. "You two cook. Leave the meat out of it," Kida warned, eyeing Eric. She then looked to Adam and smiled. "C'mon. You don't talk much. Let's chat," She nodded, taking his hand and tugging him with her as she went into the living room once more. She sat onto the couch and crossed her legs, sitting sideways to face him. "So. How do you feel about all of this?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 12:06 am

''She thinks it's healthier... But I don't think so...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and faced Meg and he grabbed all he needed for his recipe. ''Dawe... You look so cute, Meg'', he teased with a small smirk and leane dover to pinch at her cheek playfull. He was glad his playful self was back on the board again. ''C'mon little one... Help me chopping those spinach and then those mushroooms, I can't make much with the hook...'', he said lightly and handed her the smaller knife as he smiled charmingly down to her.

Adam pursed his lips and eyed Meg as he was dragged away from her side... He felt a little intimitated byt Kida, but he didn't show it to her. He sat on his chair and bit his lips slightly before finally replying to her question. ''I feel good... I never thought I would have someone to love, or be loved back... But Meg, she loves me, as well our daughter'', he smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 12:28 am

Megara narrowed her eyes as he started to tease her. Sure, she could take a joke. It was probably just the fact that they weren't that different in age -- especially considering he was the same age as Adam. "I will bite you if you touch my cheek again," She said seriously, one of her brows arching up. She grumbled, but decided to help him anyway. She bumped her hips to the side against his, moving him to allow her space on the counter. "Wipe the grin off your face, you over-grown fishing lure," She teased, smirking to herself as she cut up the vegetables he had placed in front of her.

Kida smiled a bit as he spoke. "She does... I can tell that much," Kida sighed softly, shaking her head. "I'm glad..." She admitted, smiling again. "You look like you're scared of me," she teased, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] EmptyFebruary 26th 2013, 12:56 am

''Hmmm... So grumpy....'', he mused leaned his gaze back to Meg... ''And fierce... I like you, little girl!'', he kept teasing and checked on the pasta. ''Do you have bread in here? I thought I have seen some... can you hand me?'', he asked with a charming smile as he passed by her an opened a cabinet, to catch some fine herbs he spotted before.

''You seem wiser than me...'', he said shyly. ''I was a king at my home realm, until before I was cursed for the first time... I used to be the most intelligent man on the castle... And there you are stading in front of me. A witch, older than me, and wiser'', he shrugged and pursed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] Empty

Back to top Go down

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next