Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 9:24 pm

Kida smirked a bit and put her finger to her lips, softly making a 'shhh' sound. "It'll be our little secret," she winked. She shook her head and fixed the camera back with a simple gesture of her fingertips. She then walked back out into the hallway and shut the door behind her. She walked to the front desk and simply used her hypnosis discreetly to convince the woman to get her to sign off on the paperwork. "Lovely. Thank you," she smiled sweetly. As she came back into Eric's room, she had a wheelchair. "Hospital rules say you gotta leave in a chair," she said professionally, though her lips tugged up in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 10:53 pm

Eric blinked once and sighed in content at her wink, and suddenly he got himself wondering of what the people behind the camera imagine had happened into those minutes they were off from the camera view... But the wandering was brief and soon he felt cold being alone in that hospital room. He didn't felt comfortable at all, and he wanted to spend more time with Kida after finally finding her. He smiled seeing Kida coming back, but the frown replaced the smile as he noticed the wheelchair... ''It doesn't look like a chair to me....'', he frowned and made a face... Chairs don't have wheels, none of the chairs he had ever seen in his life do that thing. But all he ever knew was what he learned on Nirethia, and he imagined there was many things to learn in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 2:10 am

Kida giggled slightly at the face he made. She rolled her eyes and smirked a bit. "They're kind of fun. You don't have to walk or anything," she chimed, smiling now. She rolled it over to him and took his hand, tugging him up and over to the chair. She sat him down and put his feet onto the little props. She ruffled his hair and smiled before grabbing his wallet and handing it to him. She rolled him to the elevator and inside of it, pressing the button to take them downstairs. "Don't freak out," She mumbled, knowing the elevators were a little nerve wracking if you didn't know what they were.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 2:56 am

Eric was still a little a skittish about the wheelchair, but as Kida helped him, he tried to hide his true feelings... He looked curiously at the strange chair he was seated now, and then he rooled his eyes as she ruffled with his hair. ''You are always cute, aren't you?'', he smirked softly and took his wallet quietly as she handed it to him. Once the chair started moving, he looked at his surroundings and behind him, as he got how the thing moved... It was really fun, and he inwardly hoped Kida rolled him faster... Once they stopped by a metal box he widened his eyes slightly, as he didn't the exactly opposite of 'Don't freak out'...

''What the fuck is this, Kidagakash??'', he mumbled with his eyes widened... He looked around the box. It was small, and he had a bad feeling about it. His hand was tightly gripped at the wheelchair arm, and his hook was scratching the padding of the other arm.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:24 am

Kida sighed as she noted that he wasn't doing as she asked. She flicked her fingers to cut the camera in the elevator, then turned his chin and kissed his lips tenderly, her hand trailing along his chest and her teeth nipping onto his bottom lip. She heard the small ding and pulled away from him, pushing the chair from the elevator as it came out to a stop. She smirked, knowing she had distracted him well. "It's called an elevator. It replaced stairs," she explained, giggling softly. "Bye, Kida," One of her male coworkers winked over at her. She laughed slightly and smiled. "Night," she said politely before getting Eric outside. "I have a car. If you won't freak out in that, too," she smirked a bit, helping him stand up. "Have you ridden in a car yet?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:36 am

Eric felt his heart pouding into his chest, he was so terrified by that box that made him jump slightly on his seat when Kida started kissing him. He kissed her shyly at first, but his kiss grew tender as he melt himself into her soft lips. He opened his eyes and looked around as he heard the ding, and relaxed more as he saw the doors opening... ''I don't care how it's called... I don't like it'', he mumbled grumpily, and chewed his lip where she had nippled early. He looked at the male who called Kida, and narrowed his eyes as he saw the man winking at his wife... However, he didn't say anything about that, because he trusted on Kida's love for him. ''I've seen many cars... But I haven't ridden on one of them'', he mumbled quietly, resting his hand at her hips as she helped him standing up.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:43 am

Kida nodded and slid her arm around his waist to help hold him up since he hadn't stood much in a while. "Well... I'll drive you to your house, if you don't tear up my car seat with your clenching," she mumbled, smirking a bit. "C'mon." She guided him to her car -- it was a simple, light blue convertible, though the hood was up. She unlocked it and helped him, buckling his seat belt for him. "Relax," she instructed, then lightly pecked his lips. She walked around to her side and climbed it, buckling her own seat belt. She started up the car and turned the radio on to something calm and acoustic. "Do you know the address to where you live?" she asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:11 am

''You're very funny, Nedakh...'', he mumbled sarcastically and rolled his eyes again. This world had its advantages, but some of them was to strange to him, speacially those made of metal... He was more the natural kind of guy... He rathered riding a horse in a field than riding into that wood made of stone. ''To our house...'', he pointed out gently and pursed his lips as he found himself into the car. He watched as she buckled that strip of fabric on him, and tried to relax as she said so after... He was still a little unease when the thing started and he fished a small paper on his wallet... ''This is it...'', he mumbled quietly and locked his eyes on the radio... ''How can we hear the music without the band here?'', he asked shyly, and looked to his sides, imagined that the band was hidden inside the car.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:17 am

Kida took the paper and entered the address on the GPS that was attached to the dashboard. She giggled slightly as he asked about the radio and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure... Something about waves coming from the tall towers..." she tried to explain as she pulled out of the parking lot carefully. She had been taught to drive by a friend she was supposedly close to when she came into this realm. She was good at it, too. Her GPS spoke up then, telling her when to turn.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:33 am

Eric nodded shyly, not sure of what those waves meant, but he wasn't bothering on learning about them now because he was with Kida now, he has found her, and now he needed to find Belle. A few ideas crossed his mind on how he would do that and it was vanished away when he heard someone talking...''Who said to turn?'', he asked quietly, raising an eyebrow to the GPS, where he imagined the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 4:42 am

"Hmm?" Kida mused, furrowing her brows. "Oh... This thing did," She murmured, pointing to the GPS. "It's called a Global Positioning System. GPS. It has maps that show where you are, and these things up in space send those waves and signals to show where we are and tell us how to get places... A box thing called a Computer then tells us in the voice of a woman," She tried to explain, though she herself barely knew how it worked. "It's useful... I try not to question these things," she shrugged. She turned on the air conditioning lightly, then rested one of her hands against his leg aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:11 am

Eric didn't understand a thing that Kida said... The new whole metal world was too strange to him, and he realized he would take more than a week to get how those things worked... But Kida riding the car was nice... And scary at the same time. He could see the city pasing fast through his window, and the senation of her hand upon his leg wasn't bad. He aimless rested his hook upon her hand, and he was careful with it. A hook was nice, but he wanted to interlace his fingers with hers. ''Are you feeling cold?'', he asked softly as he suddenly felt some air going to his body, though the windows were all closed.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:16 am

Kida smiled a bit, feeling the hook against her hand. Of course, she wished it was his hand, but she couldn't change how things had ended up. She gently wrapped her slender fingers around the arch of the hook, like she was holding his hand. She blinked as he questioned the air. "Oh... It's the air conditioner," she giggled, pointing to the vents. "The car can make air blow by spinning these blade things," She mumbled. "I know... It's a lot to understand," she sighed. The GPS continued to lead them around until it came to its destination. She blinked a few times, looking at the house as she parked the car. "Wow..." she smiled a bit and unbuckled her belt, turning off the car quickly. She climbed from the car and looked around. "This is your house?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 5:33 am

Eric looked down and smiled fondly as he saw hoe she wrapped her fingers around the hook. He looked foward to the road, still smiling boyish. ''Air conditioner?'', he frowed while he repeated those words. There was a lot he had to learn and understand, and he had plenty of time to do. Soon, the view outside changed, and they were at a calm neighborhood around the lake. ''Nice, isn't it?'', he said softly with a smirk. But he was having some difficult on unbuckling his belt. He was stubborn, and didn't asked for her help to getting himself free, and it happened after a small struggling between Eric and the belt. ''I've been here only once... I slpet on one of the bedrooms at the club'', he said with a small shrug as he finally was our from the car.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 11:37 am

Kida goggled as she heard his struggle with the belt. She shook her head and moved to his side, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Hmmm... Then maybe we should break the house in. Make it feel like home," she whispered sensually against his ear as her hand moved down and gripped the front of his jeans. She smiled innocently as she pulled back and sauntered off the front door.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 11:50 pm

Eric gave her a crooked smile as she kissed his cheek, but when he felt her hand on the front of his jeans, he breathed sharply. He watched her for a moment as she moved towards the front door, and then he smiled widely as he jogged towards her and passed by until he reached the door. Then he unlocked it, and held the door opened to her as she came closer, ''Ma'dam'', he smiled widely again, and before she could realize, he had her in his arms in bridal style. ''Gotcha'', he mumbled with a playful tone and kissed her tenderly as he walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 12:29 am

Kida smiled and started to walk into the house before she squealed, not having expected him to lift her. she giggled childishly and returned his kiss, melting into it easily. "Bedroom," she whispered against his lips, smiling a bit as she played with the hair at the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 12:37 am

Eric could feel his heart beating lightly upon his chest as he heard Kida's giggles. He missed her very much, and hearing her giggling was like already feeling home. ''Hmm, I imagined you wanted to walk there first...'', he mumbled softly against her lips and walked towards the master bedroom. Once inside he closed the door with his foot and walked to the bed, where he laid Kida softly. Then he took his shoes and crawled into the bed too, hovering her lightly as he leaned down to kiss her lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

Kida watched as he took his shoes off, smiling a bit at such a small detail. She pushed her own shoes off with her feet and wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her. She tangled a hand into his hair and bit his bottom lip slightly. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss, smiling and kissing along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:31 am

''Not as much I love you'', he mumbled with a smile and closed his eyes as he kissed her arm softly. He held her softly, and was very carefully about the hook, he didn't want to hurt her in any chance. His hand slid gently along her curves and he mumbled softly as he passed his hand across her stocah and felt the small bump through her clothes. ''Has he kicked already?'', he smiled softly, remembering how good he felt when he felt Jacob's first kicks.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:35 am

Kida smiled, feeling his hand along her body, even with her clothes on. She loved the feeling of his touch. She smiled a bit at his question and nodded. "He has... He likes to kick a lot -- like, rapidly. It almost feels like he has four feet at times," She laughed gently before leaning up and kissing his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:44 am

''Hell... I can't belive I have missed his first kicks...'', he pouted slightly and then kissed her lips tenderly. He ended up kissed her a little deeper, but he held himself back and looked down to her with an intent gaze as he took her tank off. He smirked gazing down to her bare skin... ''My memories couldn't entitled to your beauty'', he whispered gently and kissed her small bump softly... ''Dad is here. I won't leave you ever again'', he whispered softly, loud enough so Kida could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:56 am

Kida moaned softly into the kiss, restraining herself as well as he pulled away from her. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she was left in a bra before him. She smiled a bit and giggled a bit as he kissed her stomach. "He knows that," she whispered, stroking his hair. She gasped them, feeling the baby kick against the skin. Even if he wasn't big, he had quite the kick. "Oof... He knows you're there, Eric," She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:11 am

''Of course he knows...'', he chuckled lightly and caressed her stomach once more... ''You're already strong, don't you champion? You're as strong as dad'', he hummed softly against her skin, feeling happy and in peace again.
Back to top Go down
Kidagakash Nedakh
Admin
Kidagakash Nedakh

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:17 am

Kida smirked a bit, rolling her eyes at how cocky he still was. She smiled, though, loving to see how he caressed her stomach. She wanted to see him happy with a baby in his arms, especially since she still blamed herself for what happened to Jacob. She stilled, then, hating to have that thought in her mind. She closed her eyes and took in a shaky breath, crossing an arm over her eyes to keep those tears away. She hated being emotional, and being pregnant didn't help that fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]   All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want is the taste that your lips allow [Tag: Kida]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next