Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 7:59 pm

Marina rose an eyebrow amused, ''He has something of me to... He has my doe eyes, so if you have a weak of mine'', she looked at him with her innocent and pure gaze, ''So be aware of him, or else you'll spoil him...'', she said sweetly, as she intentionately brushed her foot up to his knee. Damon looked to John when he was asked, and opened his mouth, waiting to be feed with anoter piece of the pie.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 8:20 pm

John arched a brow, then paused and felt her foot on his knee. "Careful Marina... We're in public," He hummed quietly. "I want to spoil him, though." He said quietly. John smiled towards Damon and fed him another piece. "It's good, huh?" He hummed cutely.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 7 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 8:34 pm

''I'm sorry...'', Marina whispered sheepishly, and crossed her feet under her chair. ''I find amusing making you blush...'', she said with a small smile and looked down to her pie. She looked up to see John feeding Damon again, she smiled warmly and forgot about the world and everything else as she watched them. ''I love you both'', she smiled brightly, and cleaned some of the chocolate in Damon's cheek with her napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7