Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 3:57 am

"It's worth it if it helps," John pointed out quietly. "I particularly like magic," He countered her, arching a brow. "My sister is a good witch... She saved Damon, didn't she?" He pointed out, tilting his head to the side. "But... I respect you, too," He said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 4:29 am

''Actually, I have no idea...'', she sighed and took a sip from her tea, ''You brought her after I bleeded, and she put her hands in my stomach and said that Damon was alright, he just wouldn't be like the other children... Only she knows what exactly she did on me that night'', she pointed out softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 1:20 am

John smirked a bit and shook his head. "Why is my sister so... mysterious? I swear. I feel like I know her one moment, then the next, I think she could be an assassin," He chuckled, picking at a piece of bread absently. "What did she used to do? In uhm... Nir... Nirpithia? No... Oh! Nirethia," He smiled, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 2:39 am

Marina smirked slightly as he talked about Belle. Of cousr Belle could be mysterious, she was an... He had just speaken what she was about to think. She could feel her heart skip a beat, but for once she was glad for the acting lessons Fa gave her so she could act properly at the Council. The last days on Nirethia were terrible, you couldn't trust who was your friend, or enemie anymore. She was fast on picking a lie, which wasn't a lie actually... ''She did absolutely nothing...'', she smiled cutely... ''We were very rich, John... With our fortunes combined, only the royal family was richer than us... Belle lived at our mansion, and she spent almost of all her days reading at our library...'', she said softly, ''Assassin...'', she scoffed slightly, ''Why did you iamgine Belle could be an assassin?'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 3:04 am

John noted the small hesitation in her gaze. How did he notice that? He wasn't trained for that. Maybe it was just a trait of his. But, he wouldn't push Marina. He could ask Belle himself. "Hm... and what about the Flynn guy she's engaged to?" He asked lightly, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 3:59 am

''Careful there, John.... You're protective side is showing up...'', Marina teased with a soft giggle and took another sip from her tea. ''Flynn is a very good guy... He's like an older brother to me. He's very respectful, and a great man. If Belle wasn't at home with us, she could be found with him, or with Eric... They are great friends too'', Marina said with a small smirk, knowing that for a time, Belle and Eric were more than friends... ''But don't you worry, your little sister is engaged with one of the best men you could ever ask'', she pointed out gently and put her hand upon his again.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 4:16 am

"The guy with the Hook? The hell is she friends with him for?" He asked, arching a brow. "Who wears a hook anyway? It's not one of those weird... fashion statements is it? I mean... Kida's got the white hair, and why she would dye it that way I don't understand, but to be with that storm guy? Didn't he say he woke up drunk in an alley? Hell of a guy, it would seem... And, I haven't seen much of Rider. Is he ever with Belle? She needs someone there with her. Maybe I should bring her to live with us or something. She's pregnant, after all, right? Twins... she should have us to look after her. Not some guy who sneaks in the middle of the night..." He cleared his throat slightly, finding he was getting protective over the both of them. "I'm just saying," He muttered, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 5:28 am

''Calm down... Babe'', Marina tried to smooth him, but she hated how far she was from him. Since there was no one around, she walked to him and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his middle. Damon looked at them with a curious gaze and Marina winked playful at him. ''John, you have no idea of how violent Nirethia was... I mean, you knew it, but you can't remember anymore... Eric has a tragic background, his uncle cut his hand off, I don't know why. He would be dead if Belle and Kida didn't come to rescue him. The hook is a Seattle thing, I believe it has something with the night club he owns downtown'', she made a slight face and laughed softly at what she said next, ''By the way, Kida doesn't dye her hair, that it's its natural color...'', she mumbled as she nuzzle her nose against his cheek.

''Flynn's only problem is that he travels too much... But Eric and Flynn love Belle so much, that you can trust her life in their hands'', she pointed out softly. ''But I have no problem on having Belle at home while Flynn travels'', she said with a small smile and kissed his lips gently. ''And I think Damon wouldn't mind too...'', she mused and turned her gaze towards Damon, ''Would you mind to stay with aunt Belle?'', she asked. Damon smiled and mumbled softly, ''Bee-ll''

''Good boy'', Marina giggled softly and climbed out from John's lap. She kissed Damon's temple softly, ''Mom loves you very much'', she whispered next to his ear and sat back on her seat, just in time for the waiter bringing their orders.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 5:36 am

John pursed his lips as she spoke of Eric. So, he had issues back in Nirethia, too. Had none of them come unscathed from the past world? He sighed gently and stroked her cheek, nodding a bit to her reassurance of the man. He made a face at the mention that Kida's natural hair color was actually that odd white color. "That's not normal," He mumbled, shaking his head. He kept quiet again as she went on to Flynn, and chuckled gently as Damon said Belle's name -- sort of. "Mm... He's smart," He hummed.

As Marina took her seat again, John sat up straight and smiled to the waiter. "Thank you," He murmured, smiling at his plate. He then looked to Damon and smirked a bit, seeing the boy eyeing the spaghetti before him. He reached over with his fork and cut up the noodles into shorter strips. He stole one and put it between his lips to slurp up, which made Damon giggle cutely. John grinned and wiped his mouth as he watched Damon do the same thing. "Good boy," John smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 6:05 am

Marina also thanked the waiter once more and turned her gaze towards John and Damon. If she was right, this would be the first time Damon was eating spaghetti, so it was natural the curiosity at the boy's gaze. She giggled softly and took a bite from her plate as she watched Damon eating his food. ''He's smarter than the kids on his age...'', she pointed out, ''The other kids would only play with the food, but he looks like a little gentleman on a fancy dinner'', she giggled again.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 9:58 pm

John nodded his head and then laughed a bit as he noted how Damon started to play with the food just as Marina said otherwise. He smirked and arched a brow at her. "I don't doubt he's smart... I can tell he was. I just see that he's a little playful, too," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 10:31 pm

Marina looked at John as he laughed, and then she turned her gaze back to Damon... ''Oh no... Damon'', she pouted, ''You're destroying your shirt...'', she couldn't help but giggled seeing him turning half of his plate to his chest... ''Luckily, I brought a pair of the clothes you bought for him in his bag...'', he made a funny face to John, still teasing him about the fancy clothes. She would wait for Damon to finish his meal, and then she would take him to the bathroom, to change his clothes...
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 11:01 pm

John tried to stop his laughter as Damon tried to bathe in the sauce. "Baby boy... I hope you don't continue this your whole life," He mumbled, chuckling gently. He took the plate from the boy and watched how he still played with what was on his high chair. "Good lord..." He chuckled. "Here. We should eat, then we will change his clothes," He said quietly. He took a few bites of his food and smiled, glad it was good.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:05 am

Marina laughed softly, watching while Damon played with the sauce. She nodded at John's words and took some bites of her her, she also watched how John ate his food. ''Hm... it seems like your food is good...'', she hummed softly, stealing a part from his plate, with a playful gaze... ''Hmm, It's really good'', she hummed and turned back to her own food.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 12:11 am

"It is," John smirked. He watched as she stole a bite of his and chuckled. He reached over and stole a bite off of her plate, too. "Mm... Yours is pretty good, too," he pointed out, smirking a bit. "How about I change his clothes, baby?" He mumbled, finding he ate faster than she did.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 1:08 am

Marina chuckled softly as he stole a piece from her food, and shook her head lightly. ''There's no problem... Go on and change his clothes while I finish my plate'', she said with a encouraging smile. ''Have more of 'boys only', moment...'', she chuckled lightly, and tuned her attention back to her plate.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 1:24 am

John smiled and nodded. "We'll return shortly," he murmured. He stood up, went over and kissed Marina's cheek, then oicjed up the bag and Damon. He carried him off to the front desk and asked for a changing table, as he knew there were none for the mens room. The manager simply handed him a key to the private womans bathroom. "Thank you," John murmured before carrying Damon there. He set Damon onto the changing table and promptly helped him from his clothing. He chuckled as the boy had spilled spaghetti down his shirt. "Messy boy," John laughed softly. He picked up a rag and dampened it, then went to clean off Damon gently. Once he was clean, he pulled out the clothing Marina had packed and put them onto Damon. Once finished, he cleaned up, then carried him back to the table, letting him rest on his lap. "All better."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 2:13 am

Marina nodded and smiled cutely as he kissed her cheek. She finished her food, and the waiter promtply walked over to clean their table. She apologized for the mess Damon made with a soft smile, and the king man said it was alright. he also aksed what they were going to order for dessert, and Marina ordered for two pieces of chocolate pie. She knew it was Damon's favorite, but she would feed him this time, or he would end making a bigger mess with all the chocolate.
She watched as John and Damon walked back, and smiled seeing Damon in those clothes. She wouldn't tell John, but Damon looked a lot better than with the other clothes. ''All better, and all pretty...'', she teaed playfully, ''I hope you don't mind I already ordered our dessert...'', she said with a cute face.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 2:25 am

"Oh, don't diss his fancy clothing, baby," John chuckled, then tilted his head to the side. "I happen to love his clothing from before, but... I suppose he doesn't look too bad," He murmured, smirking a bit. "Oh, dessert. Yum," He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 2:57 am

''Oh.. Really?? I remember you made a face seeing him in those clothes...'', Marina teased with a small smirk, as she absently brushed her leg against John's... ''I asked for his favorite. Chocolate pie...'', she said with a small laugh, looking down at Damon and then up to his father. ''We just need to be careful so he won't make another mess''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 3:02 am

John smiled to himself, feeling her leg against his. He chuckled gently and returned the gentle brushing. "He was cute all covered in sauce, though," He teased, smiling over at her. He liked the way she laughed -- it was stuck in his head, even when she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 4:07 am

As if he had asked, Marina laughed softly, and looked down to Damon, ''I bet you had a lot of fun, didn't you, my son?'', she smirked and looked up as she felt someone approaching them. It was the waiter, bringing them their desserts... She thanked the man, and told John softly... ''Don't let him near your piece... You know how eletric he got on his birthday party...'', she chuckled softly, and took a piece of her pie, ignoring the small pout Damon was already making... Just like John's pout...
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 6:10 am

John arched a brow and chuckled slightly. "Well... Alright..." John sighed, then pouted at her like Damon had. He smirked and got a bit of his pie onto his fork, then moved it over to Damon. "Here you go, kid," He smiled, watching as the boy took the bite in his mouth and made a smacking sound. John chuckled lightly, then took his own bite.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 6:36 am

Marina rested her fork on the plate and laughed, seeing the two pouting on the same manner at her.... ''I should have taken a picture of you... Damon looked like your baby version, John'', she giggled and took another bite of her pie.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 11:19 am

"He is my baby version, Marina," John reminded her, smirking to himself. "Do you like your pie, Damon?" John asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next