Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] Empty
PostSubject: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 1:26 am

During all the time they were at that carriage, Adam looked outside throught the window. He still had some regal manners, and he would never ravish in any way some girl in some place like this one. As they got to the big building where he life, he helped her walking into that scary box they called elevator. The tension was obvious in his stance, so he preffered to not look at Meg while the big box moved up.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 1:31 am

Megara followed silently, not caring much about where they were going. However, as they went to the elevator, she noted his tense stance. "Ooh... King's scared of the electronics," She whispered, nudging his side slightly. She wasn't trying to tease him, at least not in a mean manner -- she was mostly trying to help him relax.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:14 am

''Eletronics?'', Adam mumbled, testing the word. ''I'm not scared, I'm cautious...'', he said quietly. ''I haven't good memories with witchcraft'', he mumbled and looked around. To him all things doing stuff he couldn't explain was something realted to witchcraft. ''How do these eletronics things work?'', he asked softly as the elevator slowed.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:25 am

"Electricity," Meg said simply. She actually paid attention in school. "Things move together and make sparks, and they catch the sparks or something like that..." she shrugged her shoulders. "This your floor?" She mumbled, looking around as he doors opened.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:41 am

Adam nodded, and tried to relax a little once the doors opened. He sighed in relief walking off from that box to the comfort of his new castle. He looked around briefly as he took his jacket off. The place was fancy, and a little dark, but he liked it. At the living room there were big windows, and we could see all the city bay in a panoramic view. ''Is been worth so far?'', he said with a small smirk as took one bottle of wine and two glasses.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 2:46 am

Megara followed him from the elevator and looked around with slightly widened eyes. The place was massive -- much larger than she was used to. But, she quickly composed herself and went over to the window. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked a bit at his question. "Maybe... I like the view," She murmured, looking out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:14 am

''I like the view too'', he said with a small smile, looking at her by the window. ''Sometimes, I just push my chair and seat here as I watch it... I feel like if I was a god, and this was the town I commandded'', he grinned and handed her a glass with wine, ''Cheers?''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:20 am

Megara took the glass and smiled softly, shifting her gaze from him out of the window, then finally back onto him. "Cheers," she murmured, lightly tapping her glass against his before taking an ample sip from her own glass. "So... why don't you take a seat on that comfy looking couch over there, unzip your pants, and enjoy your wine?" She murmured, looking up at him from under her eyelashes with an innocent look to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:26 am

''This is too tempting....'', he said with a small grin after drinking some of his wine. ''But I rather enjoy another thing...'', he whispered lowly, looking down on her lips and then back to her eyes. He softly cupped her cheek, and pulled himself close to her. Then, he leaned over and kissed her lips, at first softly, but slowly he started deepening it.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:35 am

Megara looked up at him as he spoke and smiled a bit, an odd feeling coming over her that her he would rather kiss her. She closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss, her lips moving in sync with his naturally. Feeling herself getting too swept away by a simple kiss -- simply because she hadn't been this close to anyone in a long time -- she leaned away from the kiss casually and finished off the glass of wine before setting it on the table. She sauntered over to the couch and sat down, crossing one leg over the other. She eyed him with a small smirk and bit down on her bottom lip as she let her hair down from its pony tail to fall around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:47 am

He smirked softly as she pulled from him, ''Just like I thought'', he mumbled to himself, and turned his gaze back to Seattle bay as he finished his wine as well. He caught her move by the corned of his eye and turned just a little to see where she was to do. He looked down and smirked to himself, and as he lift his glass again, he roamed her once again and finished his wine. He setted his glass on the table and unfastened the collar of his shirt as he walked close to her. Once he sat by her side, he already had his shirt hal unbottoned, ''I have to admit, I really like this view'', he mumbled as his hand started caressing up to her tight slowly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 3:56 am

"Do you now?" Megara murmured, easily hiding how uneasy she was about having to act like she knew what she was doing. Sure, she'd been good at this stuff when she was doing it, but ever since working for Hades, she hadn't done anything -- who would want the God of Death watching over you while you had sex with someone? She shuddered slightly at the thought, but refocused onto Adam and eyed his hand as it moved on her thigh. She smirked to herself and shifted her gaze to his shirt. She reached over and easily unbuttoned the rest. "I really hope you weren't expecting me to be obedient," she whispered, shifting then to straddle his hips, her tight jeans snug around him. Her tank top and jacket remained on as she leaned over and let her lips caress his neck, moving up to his ear. "I'm no obedient," she mumbled lowly before nipping softly at his ear with a small smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:13 am

Adam couldn't help but smirk as she unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, ''Oh no, my dear Meg.... I wasn't expecting you to be obedient'', he mumbled lowly, and slid his hands up to her thighs. He growned lowly as she kissed his neck, the feelings was almost lost for him, but with her caressing him like that all those feelings slowly started awaking in him.... He pulled her hips closer to his and arched his neck slightly as a smirk tugged his lips. ''You are only making things more...... Interesting. You are a smart girl, you know what kings do to people who don't obey them.... They get punishments'', he whispered softly, sensually, and started yanking the jacket from her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:24 am

Meg shivered slightly, feeling his hands running up her thighs. The touch was foreign, but welcomed. She groaned slightly, feeling how he moved her hips closer to his. His words sent a chill along her spine, but also made her blood run a little faster in anticipation. She smirked, feeling how he wasn't trying to be gentle as he took her jacket from her. "I'm not made of porcelain," She whispered against his ear before smirking and bringing her lips to his to kiss him deeply. Her hands slid along his chest, memorizing the feeling of his abs and every indent his muscles made. Her fingers found his button and zipper and made quick work of them. She smirked against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:58 am

Adam smirked slightly, ''Good, I don't like fragile things'', he whispered with a low chuckled and leaned down to kiss her lips deeply. His hands slid up at her sides, feeling her well-defined curves. He then started taking his shirt off, and smirked when she unfastened his ziper. ''As much I like this couch, I rather be somewhere else'', he whispered softly against her ear as he nibbled up to her neck, and his hands went donw to her thighs again. He kissed her deeply again and wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood up and started walking to his room. On the way, he didn't separeted her lips from his, and with a softly move he laid her on the bed with him hovering her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 5:06 am

Megara giggled slightly as he nibbled her ear. She had a ticklish neck as it was. She hooked her legs around his hips and kept the kiss deep and surprisingly passionate as they went along. As her back touched the bed, she pulled away from the kiss and smiled slightly up at him. She quickly flipped them over and straddled his hips again. With a swift move, she had her purple tanktop from her frame and on the ground, leaving her in a black bra. "We didn't wear these things in Olympia... Rather uncomfortable," she pouted cutely. "Would you mind helping me get it off?" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 5:24 am

He grinned softly as she flipped them over, he didn't expect that to do that, well not so soon. ''With pleasure'', he mumbledd with a small smirk and caressed her skin softly as he worked on getting her from that small piece of fabric. ''Damn it.... The fuck these women wear here'', he chuckled softly, finding some difficult to take that thing from her. But when he finally did he tossed to some corner of his room and leaned up. He cupped her face and kissed her again, so he could distract her. His hands then slid down on her side and then pinned her arms on her back. ''You're here to entertain me, Meg.... You should feel honored to please a king'', he smirked down on her lips and right after kissed down on her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 5:47 pm

Negara giggled, amused that he was having a difficult time with her bra. As it was removed, she smiled to find herself in another deep kiss. She moaned softly into the kiss and returned it with no hesitancy. She gasped as her arms were pinned and arched a brow at his words, a sarcastic smirk coming onto her lips. "I should, huh? Then why am I not?" She murmured, tilting her head as he moved his lips on her jaw. "You cannot impress me, Adam... To me, you are nothing more than a man. No fancy title or power. I'm not on to bow down," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:30 am

''I was born as a prince, I was educated to be a king, and ruled my kingdom before coming here.... You should be impressed, doll'', he murmured softly, with a smooth voice as he killed down to her neck. Softly, he let her arms go from his grip and his hands gently slid down to her sides again, but this time he also found the buttons of her jeans and started working on them as he sucked the crook between her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:41 am

Megara scoffed and shook her head slightly. "Adam... I'm not easily impressed. Especially not by arogance. When you're a slave to the God of the Underworld for two years, maybe you'd understand why," She whispered with a small smirk before closing her eyes, feeling how well his lips worked her skin. She groaned softly, slipping her arms around his neck loosely. She slid one hand down his chest to the front of his pants where she slipped her hand inside of his jeans and rubbed her palm against him against the fabric of his boxers. "Hmm... Your butt is still bigger," she whispered with a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:53 am

''You were a slave hm? I never had an slave before....'', he mused with a small smirk and pulled her chest close to his. To feel her skin against his, and her warmth... And hearing her moans and groans... Damn it, that felt good. He chuckled softly at her remark, and kissed up to her neck, ''I'm not all aroused doll, why don't you take care of it, and after you can check for yourself if my butt is still bigger'', he whispered next to her ear and kissed her ear lobe before sucking it in a sensual manner.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:00 am

Megara's lips curved up in just the slightest smirk. He really was conceited, wasn't he? "Fine," she murmured before crawling off of his lap. She tugged him to the edge of the bed and sat onto her knees on the ground. She chewed her lip as she tugged his jeans down, along with his boxers. She did not let her expression show anything but a sort of deadpan look, making sure not to boost his ego. She ran her hands up his thighs, then took his member into one of her hands. She tilted her head as she started to very slowly stroke her hand along his full length. Then, she leaned over and slid just the tip of her tongue along the base of his member to the very top, circling her tongue around the tip as she shifted her gaze up to him with a small smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:11 am

Adam looked to her with curiosity in his eyes, and a small smirk on his lips. He leaned on his elbowns and lift his hips up just for a moment so she could take his pants off. He groaned lowly and his smirk grew a little as she stroke his length, and as she started using her tongue he arched his neck and smirked blissfully. He had missed this feeling, he had missed all the mistresses he had on his realm.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:26 am

Megara took note of how contented he became from her simple touches. However, he still looked like he thought he deserved all of this -- like he was entitled to it. She narrowed her eyes just slightly and shook her head. She wasn't one to indulge someone's ego. She moved her hands from him and sat back, pursing her lips. "How much do you want this?" She asked quietly, her tone calm and driven. She knew how to get control -- men were weak. What they could do for themselves, they preferred women to do. She had a feeling he didn't get rejected often. Spoiled little brat, it would seem. She knew how to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 2:32 am

Adam gasped mutely and pouted as he looked down. ''Oh, Meg... I want this very much.... But I thought you weren't the kind of girl who needed a romantic dinner before going into the best part'', he whispered with a smooth voice as he leaned down and cup her face, brusing the corner of her lip getnly with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next