Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:42 am

Megara smirked and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah, tease the girl in the hospital bed," She mumbled, pouting. "Herc can take care of me at school... Maybe I can follow you to work," she teased, smiling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 5:30 pm

''I could take you to school, since I go to work later'', he said with a small shrug, ''I think you won't live at the gym anymore, so your little friend could walk you at my work, and I'll take you home with me'', he whispered softly and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:34 pm

"Sounds good to me," Meg shrugged, smiling as he kissed her cheek. She sighed and closed her eyes as she laid her on his chest, content to be there in his arms, even if her own arm was hurting.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:49 pm

Adam leaned back on the bed, and caressed her arm aimless. The room got quiet for a moment, but it wasn't the awkward silence type... It was peaceful, and if he listened closely, he could hear Meg's soft breaths as she laid in his chest. ''Are you feeling okay?'', he whispered gently at her ear, kissing her neck softly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:59 pm

Megara whimpered a soft sound as he kissed her neck, though it was not one from discomfort or pain. She liked the feeling it gave her. She nodded to his question. "I'm alright... My wrist just hurts a little," She whispered, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:23 pm

''You shouldn't move it much for the next few days....'', he pointed out softly and kissed down on her neck and shoulder. ''Maybe we could call and order something... Like pizza, or other food people like to eat in this realm'', he shrugged with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:44 pm

His lips were a little rough on her skin, but somehow Meg liked the touch. She smiled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. "Anything you want," she mumbled, turning her head to place a soft kiss against his chest. "I like it when you kiss my skin, she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:06 pm

Adam smiled softly as she kissed his chest... He liked the touch of her soft lips against his skin... ''You like when I kiss your skin... How about when I kiss your lips, do you like it too?'', he mumbled with a crooked smiled and leaned her face towards his as he placed a soft kiss on her lips... However, a nurse interrupted them, and handed a paper to him. ''The doctor signed your leaving... You too are free to go'', she said with a bored tone and walked off from the room. "I've told you you would be leaving before lunch'', he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:20 pm

Megara grinned and nodded. "That's my favorite part," she whispered before returning his kiss. She scowled when the woman interrupted them, but her words made her grin. "You're amazing," she mumbled, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Life [Tag: Meg]   The Good Life [Tag: Meg] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Life [Tag: Meg]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14