Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:52 pm

"I'm not used to laughing," Meg mumbled, smiling sheepishly. She ran the cloth over all of his muscles and smiled. "Youre so strong... You could break me so easily," she smirked, shaking her head. "I mean, you're not as strong as Hercules, but I actually like it when you touch me," she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 11:10 pm

''I could break you, but that doesn't mean that I would...'', he mumbled softly and caressed her cheek gently with his fingertips... However he made a face when she brought Hercules to their talk, he wasn't a fan of that hero project. ''I'm not stronger than your friend.. But I'm better looking than him...'', he chuckled softly and slid his hand down to her waist again. ''Has he ever touched you like this?'', he whispered softly and gently caressed her hips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 11:43 pm

Meg smiled a bit, leaning into his touch on her cheek. She looked down to his hands on his hips. "He..." She bit her lip. "Once. I mean, in our old home, we did one time because of Hades," she shrugged.

(Hercisntavirgin. Bwaha. XD)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 12:05 am

Adam rose an eyebrow and looked down to her with slight widened eyes.... ''You did?? Why?? How??'', he asked in onw breath. If she had said that a few weeks ago, Adam wouldn't give a shit about it, but now when he realized how much that girl meant to him, now that information messed with him, and made him wanting to break something, or someone...
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 12:23 am

Meg looked up to him with slightly widened eyes, not having expected him to care so much about something so trivial. "It wasn't like I enjoyed it..." she shook her head. "Hades has... had... complete control over my life. Whole part of selling my soul to him and everything. Anything he said to do, I had to do. He wanted Wonderboy outta the way. So... He used me to distract Hercules," she mumbled. "Made Hercules' day," she said, scowling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 12:43 am

''You are mine now....'', he said softly as he looked down to her. He didn't like the idea of having a creepy greek god with control upon Meg... he wanted this girl to be happy, and he was there for her to protect her from anybody. ''You have me now... I'm yours too'', he mumbled with a small chuckle and leaned down to kiss her lips gently... ''I can imagine you put Hercules back on his place after it... I mean, he doesn't have any hope that you'll be his again'', he bit his lip slightly as he looked down to her with puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 12:58 am

Megara tilted her head to the side slightly, her eyes taking a tender gaze as she saw how much her words affected him. She slid her arms around his neck and kissed his lips gently. "I love you," she whispered. "Hercules got his fun..." she said, making a slight face. "I'm yours now, as odd as that is for me to wrap my head around... I never thought I could love someone again... But, I didn't have a choice with you. I just... fell," she shrugged, biting onto her bottom lip after.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:06 am

Adam kissed her gently and leaned his forehead against hers, ''And you didn't give me any other choice.... I love you... You crazy and pretty girl...'', he hummed with a small smirk and leaned down to kiss her again. Then he cut the water and walked from the box, and right after he came back with a towel around his hips and another in his hands, for Meg, ''You want to to dry you like last night?'', he asked with a charmingly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:19 am

Megara giggled softly and returned his kiss, loving the feeling his words sent through her veins. It was so easy to say she loved him now. She watched him as he moved from the water and arched a brow, seeing how he came back with a towel, as well as one for herself. "I would love for you to," she smiled, climbing out and moving over to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:24 am

Adam smiled softly and took her hand as a gentleman as he walked her from the box. Then he wrapped the towel around her small frame as he stood behind her. His hands where soft against her skin as he rubbed the towel to dry her, and once now and then he kissed down on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:33 am

Megara smiled, chewing her bottom lip as he dried her off with such gentle touches. She loved how he treated her now. She sighed softly, his kisses making her heart skip a beat each time. "We... Should get ready to go," she pouted. "School awaits," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 1:41 am

''Such a responsable lass... You're making me proud Meg'', he mumbled and place a soft kiss upon her neck. ''I asked my assistant on the agency to buy you some clothes... You can find them on the closet at your room'', he said softly as they walked back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:28 am

Megara laughed gently, rolling her eyes. "I didn't need for you to buy me new clothes," she mumbled, but leaned up and kissed his cheek anyway. She walked off to her own bedroom and went through the closet. She found a pair of tight fitting black jeans and pulled them on, as well as a simple purple tank top. She walked back to his room and smiled a bit as she pulled her hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:36 am

''I was only aiming to pamper you'', he mumbled softly as she kissed him and then walked back to his closet. When she was back to his room, he was brushing his hair in front of the mirror. Adam was wearing a black shirt and a washed jeans and he smiled boyish as he caught her reflection on the mirror. ''You look stunning on those jeans...'', he mumbled with a smirk as he walked closer to her and kissed her softly, ''Ready to go to school?'', he mumbled softly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:49 am

Megara shook her head and pouted childishly. "No," she whimpered gently. "But..." she sighed heavily and plopped her forehead against his chest. "I suppose I have to go," she mumbled like a small child. "C'mon," She nodded and took his hand, tugging him with her to the elevator, then down to the limo. "Joy. I get to spend the day with Wonderboy once again," She scowled. "While you get to pose for pretty girls ogling at you," She said, making a face and clinging to his arm playfully.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 2:55 am

Adam shook his head and gave her a disapproving gaze, but that only lasted a couple of seconds... He couldn't get angry at her, not anymore. He chuckled softly once they were at the limo, but his smile failed a little when she mentioned Hercules again. Adam interlaced his hand with hers and leaned softly towards her, ''You'll be in my mind all the time... I guarantee'', he mumbled softly and kissed her forehead... ''I'll pick you later''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:03 am

Megara smiled a bit as he kissed her forehead. "Kay," she whispered, leaning against his shoulder. However, as they arrived at the school, she grew a little anxious. She didn't like being away from Adam anymore. But, that wasn't all. Something didn't feel right. She bit her lip and shook her head. She was just being paranoid. Everything was fine now. "I'll see you at three," she nodded and leaned over, kissing his lips tenderly. She pulled from the kiss reluctantly and sighed. "I love you," she mumbled, then crawled from the car and smoothed her clothes out. She grabbed her backpack from the car and pouted back at Adam before making her way up to the school.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:08 am

''Okay...'', he whispered softly and leaned down to kiss her lips softly. He didn't want that kiss to end as much as she did, but she was already a little late for school. ''I'll be here, waiting for you... I love you'', he whispered against her lips and then watched as she walked off from the car... He couldn't help but smirk as he noticed her pout, and once she was inside the school walls, he said to his driver to ride to the agency.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:21 am

Hades smiled crookedly as he gazed from the window of the school. He knew where his precious little Nutmeg would be coming, and so he was there. When she came into class, her blood ran cold. Wide, violet eyes turned to the man and her breath caught in her throat. He didn't look the same, but those eyes were unmistakable. Just as she turned to run, he took her wrist and tugged her into the empty classroom. "Let go!" She snapped, only to have him put a finger over her lips to tell her to quiet down. "That's no way to greet someone who can end your life in a snap of the fingers," He pointed out with a smug grin crossing his lips. She glared up at him, only to have him wink at her. "Come along. We're going back to other realm," He said, waving his hand as if to dismiss the idea of a rebuttal. "No!" she shook her head, pulling out of his grip and moving away from him.

She put her hands into her jacket pockets and discreetly hit for her phone to call the last person she'd had contact with on her phone. Adam. It rang silently. She wanted him to hear. "Hades, I'm staying here. You sent me here, didn't you?" She inquired. "Meg, Meg, Meg. Why would I send my pretty little wench off to a land where I couldn't get my hands on her?" He smirked wickedly at her, which only made her skin crawl. As he started towards her, she back away. "Don't touch me," she sneered at him. He rolled his eyes and touched her cheek. "You've become a little too... free-willed. I don't appreciate it. You do remember what happens to those who don't obey me, don't you?" He questioned. She stilled. "Yes," she finally said. He arched a brow. "...Sir," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:41 am

The car stopped by the traffic sign when his cellphone rang on his shirt... He looked at the screen and smirked slighty as he noticed who was calling. He shook his head amused and accepted the calling. Adam was about to chastise for her calling so soon when he heard a strange voice... Meg, Meg, Meg. Why would I send my pretty little wench off to a land where I couldn't get my hands on her?... He quickly asked for the drive to ride back to the school, Adam knew something was wrong, and by the conversation he guessed to whom that voice belonged. As much he heard them, the more he got angry... How dare that piece of greek forgotten god shit talk to her like that... He abhorred the way meg was being treated.

He bursted into the school walls, and didn't care about the students on the hall... He was walking frantically and looked at every class as he looked for her... His cellphone was still on his ear as he listened to the rest of their conversation. There was noises around him, mostly made by those students, and some of them tried to walk him out, but Adam easily pushed them away, not caring if he was going to hurt them as he did. On the end of the hall he finally saw the room, first he saw the stranger, and then a frigtened Meg staring at him... he cursed under his breath, noting how useless Hercules proved to be again. He walked into the class and held Meg gently by her arm, ''Meg. Go, now...'', he muttered under his breath as he glared at the man in front of him, ''Hades, right? I thought you were taller from the stories I was read about you'', he sneered with a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 3:55 am

Hades was distracted enough by the commotion in the hallway to have Meg get away from his grasp. But, he did manage to pull her jacket off of her. He turned a now bored gaze to the boy who came into the room. "And, you are?" He purred, scowling as the boy took Meg from him and had the audacity to tell her to go. Megara shook her head and stayed by Adam's side, shying close to him and trying to avoid Hades' gaze. "Ah. So you're the reason she won't leave," Hades observed, rubbing his chin as he stood there. He rolled his eyes, hearing the school authorities trying to get into the classroom. He absently flicked his hand and the door locked. Meg gasped. He still had his magic. "Adam... Please, don't provoke him," She whispered up to him, her eyes alarmed now that she knew Hades actually had the power to hurt them.

Hades smirked, amused now. "Adam? As in, Prince Adam? My, my. In the face of royalty. I would say it's my honor, but it's not," He said with a sarcastic grin on his lips. "How's it? Being less... furry," Hades questioned, circling them both now casually. "I miss my flames, myself," He shrugged. "But... I can still get them," He smirked, opening his fist to expose flames in his palm, close enough to Meg's arm that it burned her just slightly. She yelped and went to hold her arm, letting go of Adam in the process. Hades easily pulled her to him and had his arm to bar her to his chest, her back against his chest. She didn't struggle, as he was holding flames in his palm. Besides that, she was weak to Hades. She wasn't scared of many things, but Hades was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 4:13 am

Adam held Meg close to him, and he didn't lose Hades from his sight, ''Damn Meg.... You should leave, now....'', he whispered quietly to her, but his eyes widened when he saw what Hades did, he still had magic in him... He wasn't powerless like he imagined he would be, Hades could hurt him, or use magic against them. ''King Adam to you, fallen god'', he sneered at him... Adam knew it wasn't wise from his part, but he could hold those words back, his pride would let him do. As he mentioned his old curse, Adam growled lowly in his chest, and he got more furious when he saw those flames into his hands.... He was a stupid coward, wasn't him?

He tried to get Meg back to him, but those flames were too dangerous, mostly for meg for being so close to him.... ''Aren't you a coward hmm? Why don't you face me as a man... No tricks or spells'', Adam faced him with a smugly smile, ''See... I think you're afraid of being in this realm... You mean nothing to those people outside, you're nothing than a myth to him, and here you are, trying to prove you are the thougest guy they have ever seen, when you're a lonely rotten failed son a bitch'', he scoffed teasingly.... ''Let the girl go, and let's play, beast to monster''
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 4:28 am

Hades narrowed his eyes, his temper rising as Adam continued to talk so disrespectful to him. "I would say you're brave, but honestly, you're just stupid," Hades sneered at him. "See here, King... Little Nutmeg here is mine," He said simply, pinching one of Meg's cheeks. "She sold her soul to me. I own her," He smiled darkly. "I have no interest in your petty little fight. I find it amusing you fell in love with this one. Her body is quite nice, though, I do admit," Hades mumbled, trailing a finger down Meg's side to rest his hand on her hip where he caressed the skin there underneath her tank top.

"Fuck off," Meg glared at him, a bit of her old spark coming back to her. She'd grown weaker with Adam, hadn't she? Softer. She wasn't as tough. Hades knew that. "Watch it, Megara," He said quietly, sliding his hand along her stomach. She shivered and closed her eyes for a moment, taking a steadying breath. She could handle this creep. She had for two years. "Adam... I'm alright," she whispered, turning her violet eyes onto him. "I can't believe you fell for some pretty boy, Meg," Hades chuckled, amused with Meg's gaze on Adam. "He's just going to break your heart -- just like the other pretty boy," He shrugged. Meg shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 4:46 am

Adam narrowed his eyes, but he kept his stance in defence... He couls strike that man if it was needed, Hades was shorter than him, weaker... without the magic mambo jambo, Hades would have no chance against him. ''You don't own her... Not anymore'', Adam smirked slightly, but he couldn't hold his temper as Hades started playing with Meg's body.That was too much, he didn't have any right upon her. He didn't like seeing Meg dealing with him.... He felt a huge urge to lunge at Hades and break that scoffed face.... But how he could do that with Meg between them.

He losked his gaze upon hers, and started circling the tabled in front of them, like he was a trapped animal. He could feel his arm skin ruffling, as well his nape. He had already told that he wouldn't be perfect, but he would never leave her for another girl, not wilingly... Meg could tell by the look in his eyes that he wasn't pleased with that situation, in fact he was furious, ''Now, you're trying to play with her mind.... You are more coward than I imagined you would be... Hercules should be here in any moment you know... He has his supernatural strenght in this realm, and I'm sure he will be anxious to have a little talk to you'', Adam said with a small smirk as he stepped closer to them. He didn't know when Hercules was going to appear, or if he was at the building, but he needed to try that, at least to distract Hades for a couple of secs.
Back to top Go down
Hades.

Hades.

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 4:58 am

"Hercules? That twit is off with some blonde girl. He's completely forgotten about little Meggy," Hades smirked, his smug grin only growing more amused as he watched how Adam stalked around. "Her mind is a mess as it is, Adam. It doesn't take much to throw her off," Hades pointed out with a roll of his eyes. "Hercules is not my concern in this realm and neither are you. Meg is my only concern. However, I'm not exactly strong enough to leave this realm yet. But, I am strong enough to take Meg away from you. So, as fun as it was meeting you, your highness, I have to bid you farewell. I won't be seeing you again, and neither will she," He smiled smugly before snapping his fingers. Meg's wide eyes shot towards Adam. Just as she was about to call out to him, they were gone, smoke in their place.

[adnjfnasdjfkas. Hades. ;A; GotoHerculesAdam. He can help. Maybe.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next