Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

New Guy (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 5:56 pm

Hercules pursed his lips and looked around, the strange setting still confusing to him. It looked somewhat like Thebes, but still... These buildings touched the sky and lit up brightly with what these people called electricity. He sighed, running his hands through his short hair. He'd been so close in the other world to getting back home... A home that, to these people, never existed. Zeus wasn't real here. There were no temples for the gods. Only those odd churches and what not for one God. If he'd ever felt alone before, it felt nothing like this. This was truly being alone.

"Hey, you!" Someone called out, causing Hercules's attention to divert quickly. "M-Me?" Herc mumbled, eyes wide. "No, the scrawny hooker behind you," The lady scoffed. "Come along. We need you, right away," She ushered. He blinked and nodded, following quickly. He was led to what was labeled as a Modeling Agency. Once inside, he was put into a chair and his face was assaulted with odd powers. "Agh!" He gasped, then was shoved onto a white sheet that hung up behind him and under his feet. " Turn left." Hercules did what he was told, but turned the wrong way. "Oh, for heaven's sake--ADAM. Help him," The woman said, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
https://happilyeverafter.forumotion.com
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 6:22 pm

Adam was getting prepared for a thing called 'photoshoot'. After all those eyars, living reclused in his castle, he was still a little uncomfortable around people, but he had his old look before, and not that beastly appearance. And people wanted to be around, wanted to please him, and he could be as rude he wanted that it hadn't no trouble for him... Not on this world. That photoshoot thing was easy, it was like posing to a portrait, but in this realm it was more dynaminc, and he was fascinated that little machine called camera was able to made a painting faster than he could imagine was possible. He posed for a couple of minutes, and on that magical box he could see the images perfectly, and those peasants could change that like if it was magic, but that wasn't much to be adjusted... Nature was generous to him.

He was wearing a robe, and he was going to take some pictures using a small piece of fabric, called trunks. He turned his head just slightly to the woman calling for him, and rose his eyebrow. ''I work as a model, not as an assistent...'', he said nonchallantly, but he got slightly curious about the other male. So he walked close and folded his arms as he watched the woman.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 6:30 pm

The woman scowled towards Adam and rolled her eyes. "Insolent little brat... Gets paid more than I do..." She grumbled to herself. Hercules shifted his gaze towards the darker haired male and arched a brow slightly. Hercules turned in the direction he was told and gave a charmingly shy smile towards the camera that made a girl off to the side giggle. The woman smirked a bit. This guy had an innocence to him that Adam honestly did not have. "Take your shirt off," The woman suggested. Hercules blinked, and blushed slightly. He pulled his shirt off of his chest, exposing his well defined chest and abdomen. He really was built like a Greek God. "Ooh... Good choice," The woman mumbled to herself before snapping away pictures.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 7:34 pm

Adam rose his eyebrow, quite amused. He wasn't the king of this land, but yet, he felt like he was into that small building called agency. He smirked slightly and eyed the other man. He seemed a little confused at first, and had an innocence Adam never had. He also noted who the women acted around him, and studied the other male closely. His physical was well defined, and Adam guessed he would easily hire the man to work for him, as a warrior in his army. Well, if he still had a army, because since he was casted with the curse in the fairytale realm, his army turned into useless statues.

''What's your name, boy?'', Adam asked, his voice low and regal, like he used with his commoners.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:17 pm

Hercules smiled, glad to see that the woman approved of what he was doing. However, as he was called on by the other male, his eyes drifted there. The male was good looking, which made sense for the kinds of pictures that the studio was taking. However, the boy sounded like he was some kind of prince. "Uh... Hercules," he smiled sheepishly before clearing his throat and turning his attention back towards the woman. She was still snapping away. "Adam, join the boy," She called over.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 9:43 pm

He nodded softly, 'Hercules' wasn't an usual name, adding the physical of the other male, Adam could picture him as the same Hercules of the old myth, in Greece. He gave the woman a face, 'are you kidding me', but then, he imagined it was time to play nice with her now. ''I'm dressed to another seesion, sweetheart. But I think I could help you...'', he said with a small smile. ''You know, to make these pictures look better'', he gave her a charmingly smile and took his robe off to join the other male. ''You live here in Seattle?'', he asked to Hercules lightly, as if they were having a nice chat. Adam was feeling so comfortable in this new realm that he passed like he lived there since he was born.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 11:21 pm

Herc shook his head. "No, I live in... Uh..." He paused, realizing that announcing his home got him strange looks. "I... Well, sort of. Im working at the gym... I kinda live there. I don't have a real home," he said quietly. The woman shushed him and then gestured to Hercules' pants. "Boxers only," she instructed. Hercules' went wide. He hesitated, but moved from his pants. He wore well-fitting briefs instead of boxers. So well fitting that the woman blushed. She cleared her throat and eagerly started snapping more pictures.

http://omgcelebritynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Kellan-Lutz-Calvin-Klein-Pictures.jpg
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 11:33 pm

Adam rubbed his chin softly as Hercules spoke of his job and where he lived, he thought the boy was a little weird. Maybe he was that manner, all confused. ''Well, this explains your athletic shape'', Adam said with a small chuckle and watched the ladies into the room. Seeing the woman all flustered about Hercules' shape, Adam couldn't help but tease with a crooked smile. ''It's not elegant how you're acting, dear Sophie'', he said towards the woman and turned his gaze to Hercules again. ''I'm almost sure your days at the gym are over'', he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 11:46 pm

Hercules looked towards Adam with wide eyes. "W-What?" He asked, not thinking that Adam meant for him to be a model. "But i wouldn't have a home or anyth--oh. I know what you meant," he cleared his throat, smiling shyly. Sophie giggled slightly And shook her head, satisfied with.her photos. "Alright. Thank you boys. Take a break," she waved them off. Hercules sighed in relief and quickly pulled his clothes on, hating to feel so exposed. "So... Do you live here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 20th 2013, 11:55 pm

Adam frowned, the boy was too innocent, for his own sake... But he couldn't help but giggle too, it was kinda of comic. ''I wasn't scheduled for this, so I hope this little thing will be included on... What do you can?? Salary, right?'', he winked at Sophie and walked over to put his robe again. ''Yes... Not in this building off course'', he said with a small chuckled, ''I live on a big building,, not far from here...'', he said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:10 am

Hercules nodded, smiling slightly. "Really? Sounds nice," He murmured, chuckling softly. "I've never lived in a big place before, honestly. My parents were poor... Well, my adoptive parents, at least," He smirked slightly to himself. "My real parents were rich, but..." He shrugged slightly, then realized he hadn't been asked. He rubbed the back of his neck and eyed the other male. "You talk kind of... regal," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:45 am

Adam rose his eyeborws just a little, he wasn't really interest on socializing with poor people, but the guy was good looking, that's the only reason Adam was still wiling to have a talk to him. When he was told he was kind of regal, Adam couldn't help but laugh lightly, he could tell Hercules he was kind of regal because he was born regal actually, but the poor creature would think he was crazy if he told he was a prince cursed in a fairytale land. ''Maybe I am regal'', he said with a mysterious smirk, ''My parents were rich, they pratically owned the town I'm from, so I had the best education since I was a baby''
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 2:07 am

Hercules tilted his head to the side and smirked a bit. The boy was cocky, wasn't he? "Rich boy, huh?" He murmured, chuckling softly. He looked around, seeing the other models -- some girls getting dressed and makeup being put on. "So... what are those things?" He questioned, pointing to the cameras. "They're weird looking," He mumbled, furrowing his brows a bit. He paused, noting that someone from this... well, realm, would know what that was. "I, uh... I guess I've been pretty sheltered," He smiled slightly.

New Guy (Tag Adam) Tumblr_inline_mgy26g3I8l1rooj9w
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 2:19 am

As much he talked to this boy, the more he got intrigued... Using his words, he was kinda of sheltered when he got in this realm. ''They are called cameras... They can take thousand of pictures of you in minutes.... And thinking that I had to pose for hours when my parents wanted a picture of me'', he smiled slightly, talking mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 2:27 am

Hercules furrowed his brows slightly, looking over at the boy as he mentioned having had to have taken hours to get a picture before. "Were your pictures... painted... before?" He questioned, biting his bottom lip a bit. He had only ever met Megara from his realm, and she wanted nothing to do with him. She didn't like him because he hadn't been put into High School with her. And something about him being too nice. But, he hadn't taken it to heart. She was a wounded girl, and he understood that. "Those cameras are too fancy for me... I miss the painters back home in Olymp---" He stopped himself and cleared his throat slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:25 am

''Yes, but this was in my past... I don't want to have anything with it anymore'', he mumbled, as he remembered the curse, and how he would break it if he loved someone and made this someone love him back. Not to talk to the stupid rose.... He still had some chills when he saw one. ''Oh, I have no problem with fancy things...'', he said with a smirk, but his eyes narrowed when he noticed Hercules didn't want him to know where he was from. ''C'mon, don't be shy. Tell me where you're from'', he said firmly, but with a soft amile. He could have said please at the end of the sentence, but that word didn't exist to him.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:28 am

Hearing how the statement was less of a plead and more of a demand, Herc cleared his throat slightly. "I... Well, I'm from... Olympia," He mumbled, looking down. almost ashamed. The last time he had mentioned being from Olympia, he'd been laughed at and told that was a 'funny joke.' He, of course didn't see what was so funny about his home, but for a world that didn't believe his own parents ever existed...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:38 am

The name Olympia wasn't strange to him, he had heard many of the castle servants telling stories about the Gods of Olympia, but that was nothing more than a story. However, Adam cling into that little hope that this guy could might be from another realm, like he was, and Adam was looking for someone who he could talk about it... Not exactly talk, he wanted to have someone around him who knew who he was and would respect him, even if his kingdom wasn't this perfect world, well... Not yet. ''Olympia? Where the Greek Gods live?'', he said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:42 am

Hercules pursed his lips and crossed his arms over his chest, judging the other's reaction. "Yeah... That Olympia," He chuckled slightly. "Greek Gods... My parents,," he mumbled the last bit to himself, sighing heavily. He wasn't one to admit where he came from, simply because he hadn't always had the best upbringing. He loved his parents, but why had his real parents banished him into the mortal realm?
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:49 am

Adam's smile disappeared slowly, and his eyes narrowed more tightly. If this man was saying the truth, and Adam thought he was, then finally he could have someone to talk to, but the idea of having another of his kind in this world wasn't so pleasant, expect if they were going to serve him. ''Follow me, I'm might sure I don't want anyone to hear our talk'', he said lowly, and led the wat to his dressing-room. He was one of the few who had a private room in this funny building.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:51 am

Hercules knit his brows together. He nodded slowly and followed after him, though he really wasn't sure why. The boy was strange, unlike the other odd people he had met around this odd realm. This guy talked like the people he had heard about from the other lands. The royals and what not. Nothing like his own parents. He stepped into the dressing room and looked around, then went over and casually sat onto the sofa, leaning back and playing with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 3:58 am

Adam sat on his chair and looked down at the boy, studying him... If he was what he said, this guy was a real god, and if Adam was honest to himself, he didn't like the idea of meeting one god... He leaned back and relaxed a little. ''I honestly don't believe Olympia existed.... Not even back on my realm'', he said calmly, at this point not caring if the boy would think he was crazy on saying about other realms.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:16 am

Hercules slumped slightly. Great. Another person who didn't believe his home even exist-- "Realm?" He repeated, his eyes going slightly wide. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned, leaning forward a bit and creasing his brows in confusion. "Realms are different worlds... Where did you come from?" He asked slowly, biting onto his bottom lip absently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:44 am

For a god, Adam thought this Hercules guy was the weakest of them all. He was too slow at thinking, and Adam smirked slightly imagining himself as a powerful god... Hell, he would be a badass, the most powerful of them all. ''I've come from a far away world... I was the king, and I lived on my own castle.... I wasn't lying when I said my family owned a town'', he said with a small shrug, his smirked becoming more conceited as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Hercules
Admin
Hercules

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 2:45 pm

Hercules smiled a bit beside himself, glad that he had found someone who was from his land. "You're from the same realm as I am... But, maybe a different area. My father is Zeus, and my mother is Hera," he explained. "I have my fathers strength," he smirked before standing up and lifting up the couch with one hand effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Guy (Tag Adam)   New Guy (Tag Adam) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy (Tag Adam)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next