Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) Empty
PostSubject: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 9:53 pm

The ride home was quiet and warm, both Megara and Adam holding onto one another. Never since she arrived in Seattle had Meg thought that she would be in he arms of a man again. More clearly, she never thought she would want to be. When they arrived at the building Adam lived in, she walked inside with him and rode up the elevator. Inside, she led him to the bedroom and set him onto the edge of the bed. "Bath," she mumbled, nodding before she kissed his lips gently. She went into the bathroom and started the water to let it warm up. She then looked back at him and bit her lip. "You don't... mind if I join you, do you?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:21 pm

Adam didn't see how he walked into the building, or the elevator, or how he got into his bedroom. All he could feel was Meg's hand into his, and the warm he felt from it. He was thankful he had her with him... If she or Hercules didn't show up when he was with Aurora, he was sure the worst could happened in that room, and he would be lost forever... He relaxed slowly, and leaned down on his bed as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He listened to her as she asked about taking a bath together, but he didn't answer her at first. He looked at the ceiling, thinking if he minded or not if she joined him, and then he looked at her as he sat straight again.... ''No, I don't mind you join me at all'', he nodded quietly and then he started taking his clothes off.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:40 pm

Megara smiled a bit and nodded. She pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in a bra. She slid out of her jeans, now in her underwear. "C'mon," she mumbled, turning her back to him as she unhooked her bra. She slid out of her panties and chewed her bottom lip. They'd been like this before. But, not with emotions. Now, she loved him. She didn't want to disappoint him. She took in a shaky breath and cut off the water as she slipped into the warm bath. She sunk down for a moment under the water to wet her whole frame and hair. She came back up and smoothed her hair back down. "C'mere," she smiled, gesturing to the space in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:58 pm

Adam spent some time alone in his room... He was feeling cold now, he couldn't feel Meg's warm anymore, she wasn't by his side. He took off his shoes and walked towards the bathroom. Meg was already on the bathtub, and he smiled shy as he took off his boxers and sat across her... His mind went briefly to the last time they were naked on the same room, and how things changed between them since then. He had saved her life, twice, and now she was the one saving him from losing his mind. He leaned his arms on the edges of the tub, and smiled softly at Meg before his sight got lost into an ordinary point on the wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:09 pm

Megara watched as he got into the tub. She did not look upon him in lust as other women would. She looked at him in love. She chewed her bottom lip before moving over to him, sitting in between his legs sideways so that she could lean against his chest. She placed a gentle kiss onto his chest and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:24 pm

Adam swallowed a small lump that formed as she moved to seat close to him. Gently and slowly, he wrapped his amrs around her small frame and pursed his lips as she kissed his chest... She was so good to him, in all levels. Then he kissed the top of her head, after her temple, and finally he leaned her head up to kiss her lips slowly. He wanted to show her how much he appreciated having her with him, and he started feeling a shy warm feeling into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:37 pm

Megara smiled in just the slightest when he kissed her head and temple. But, as their lips met, she felt that warm feeling in her chest spread throughout her veins. She caressed his cheek, and rested her other hand against his chest, right over his heart. "I love you," she whispered into the kiss, loving how well it slipped from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:43 pm

Adam smiled just slightly as he kissed her soft lips, and his chest got more warm as she repeated she was in love for him... He let that warm emotion he was feeling taking control of him, and slowly he kissed down on her jaw, and then on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:48 pm

Megara closed her eyes as she felt his lips move across her jaw and down her neck. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and gently brushed her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck. She let out a shaky breath, the warmth between them spreading through her veins. "I love you," She repeated, kissing against the skin just under his ear. She gently brushed her nails against the place on his chest where his heart was, trying to put warmth to her words.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 11:58 pm

Adam heard a small groan leaving his lips as she said she loved him, once more... The warm in his chest grewand he gently cupped her face as he kissed up to her lips again. He could feel how well their lips matched again, and his kiss became warm, and full of a feeling he didn't notice before. Softly he slid his hands down on her back, moving her to saddle on his lap as he slowly deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:06 am

Megara shivered, hearing the soft moan that fell from his lips. She leaned into his kiss, moving how it felt to be with him like this. So effortlessly. They melted together like nothing was in between them. "I love you," She whimpered gently into the kiss, the warmth only growing as she moved onto his lap and felt the kiss deepen. She slid her arms around his neck and ran her hand through his hair, her lips now moving down his neck and to his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 12:47 am

Adam smiled boyish as she said those words again, the warm feeling on is veins started numbing his mind, and letting his subconscious taking all the control. He kissed her shoulder gently as his hands caressed down on her back, and then rested on her hip bones. He closed his eyes as he kissed down on her upper arm, and enjoyed the feeling of her skin against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:01 am

The warm water around them moved with each small movement they made. Feeling his lips on her skin was hypnotizing, but what was even more so was the love. She knew it was there, somewhere, in him. She just had to bring it out. And, she would, eventually. She was determined to make him see he was capable of it. Just like she was. She had been determined that she would never fall in love. And yet, she was here in his arms. She moved closer to him, her lips caressing every inch in between his neck, shoulder, and collarbone. She moaned gently, her hands trailing his chest, her lips whispering those three soft words in a shaky breath. "I'm nervous," She admitted, laughing breathlessly and gently as she hid her face against the crook of his neck. It had been a long time since she'd been with anyone. Sure, she'd lost her virginity to the man she'd sold her soul for, so this wasn't her first. How she wished it was, though... Was Adam really that special to her? She smiled slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:14 am

Adam could feel his veins pulsing eagerly on his chest... Damn, his heart was pouding widely upon his chest as the simple sentence she said, 'I love you'. Now he knew if there was a girl he wanted to say that again, that girl was Meg... And he wanted to say that on a proper moment, on a moment he was truly sure of his feelings. Her touch and her soft moanings just made him more swept into the moment, and he acted according to his feelings, and not with his mind anymore... ''To be honest... I'm a little nervous too...'', he laughed breathless along with her as he kissed her shoulder gently. ''What if...'', he started but didn't tell her what he had in mind. Instead he gently slid her from his lap, and he walked off from the tub. He wrapped a towel around his hips, and realized his hands were a little shaky. However as he approached her again, he felt more confident, ''Do you trust me?'', he asked as he leaned one hand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:22 am

Megara's heart was in her throat when he mentioned being nervous, too. And then he got up. Had she done something wrong? She bit her lip and ran her hand back through her wet hair a bit anxiously. But, then he turned back to her. She blinked, wide-eyed. She swallowed the lump in her throat and eyed his hand. Did she trust him? "Yes..." she whispered, taking his hand and stepping out of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:34 am

Adam smiled softly as he held her hand into his, he led her towards the counter and wrapped a towel around her small frame. He caressed her body as he dried her, and then he hook one of her arms around his neck and lift her into his arms in bridal style... ''Maybe we should do it on the proper manner'', he whispered gently as he led her to his room. Adam smiled boyish as he laid her on his bed and kissed her softly. This time was so different from the first time, while the other hadn't not feeling at all, this time felt more intense, this time he was feeling something good... He didn't know how to call it, but he hoped that soon he would find out the answer.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:41 am

Megara chewed her lip, watching how he was being so gentle when he dried her off. The way his hands felt on her was beyond amazing. Her heart was beating roughly in her chest as he carried her and smiled brightly as she was laid onto the bed. She returned his kiss, her arms wrapping around his neck to keep him close. She could feel the emotion as it spread from him to her, and vice versa. "I love you," she whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:00 am

Adam looked down on her eyes as he brushed her damp hair from her face... He just wanted to memorize each of her traits, and how her eyes gleamed upon the soft light from the evening. ''I know...'', he nuzzled his nose against hers as she said those words again, and he smiled boyish as he leaned down and kissed her lips gently. He tried to convey all of his feelings as his lips touched hers, and his hand gently slid down from her face to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:15 am

Megara giggled softly at his words and stuck her tongue out before smiling and returning the kiss. She loved the way their lips fit so perfectly together when they kissed. Feeling his hands on her hips only made her heartbeat quicken again. She was nervous still. Nervous that she wouldn't be good enough to compete with those other girls he'd talked about sleeping with before. But, she tried to talk herself out of that. Those girls didn't love him, and he didn't love them. But... then again, he hadn't said he loved Meg, either.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:37 am

Adam smiled softly against her lips, and he deepened the kiss slowly, which it wasn't difficult seeing their lips fit well together. He slid his hand up softly and pecked her lips softly before whispering... ''Just relax and don't think about anything...'', his voice was smoothed, and he gently started unwrapping the towel around her as he kissed her jaw, and then down to her neck... He groaned quietly against her skin as he cupped her breast with one hand... It fit perfectly on his hand, it was so soft and nice under his touch. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose on her neck as he caressed the perfect shaped breat under his hand.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:43 am

Megara nodded, closing her eyes and taking in a shaky breath. She let it out and relaxed as the sound of his voice eased her nerves. She blushed, however, as he started to unwrap her towel. Sure, he'd seen her only moments ago, but it was different now. Intimate. Her jaw went a bit slack as she felt his palm over her breast. His hand fit as perfectly as it felt. "Adam..." She whispered in a breathy whimper of a moan.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:59 am

Adam felt a deep chill under his spine as she moaned his name, and he could feel his blood boiling into his veins... He kissed down on her shoulder, and then he let his lips brush her collarbone gently, before he leaned down to the valley between her breasts. He trailled kisses all over his path down, and he looked up to her with an intent gaze on his eyes as he kissed up to her breast, and then took her nipple gently into his mouth. He closed his eyes, and let his hand slid down on her sides again, where he stopped it onto the back of her knee. He wrapped her leg around his hip, and he opened his eyes to look up to her as he nibbled her soft nipple gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:06 am

Megara kept her eyes closed, her mind following the path his lips were taking. His touch left fire on her skin, but in the best way. She gasped, feeling his lips on her nipple. She groaned, arching her back to press her chest towards him. She brought one of his hands over to tangle her fingers in his hair. She opened her eyes to look down and watch him, only to see him looking at her as his teeth met her sensitive skin. She chewed her bottom lip, her whole body already reacting to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:21 am

Adam smiled seeing the reactions his touch caused on her. He sucked on her nipple softly as he closed his eyes and he started massaging her other breast with his free hand. He twirled his tongue slowly around her senstive skin and he pinched her other nipple with his thumb and finger at the same moment. He groaned lowly while he felt her warming more upon his touch, and he could feel the tension starting to build upon on his lower body.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:29 am

Megara's eyes rolled back as he went on to massage her other breast, too. Her nipples were already elongated under his touch. He knew what he was doing. She groaned, her legs tightening around his hips only to allow her to feel that she was not the only one aroused. "Adam..." she moaned, using her hand in his hair to pull his lips back to hers, allowing her to kiss him deeply. "I want you," she mumbled against his lips. She brushed her hand down his abdomen so that she could wrap her fingers around his member and stroke him leisurely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next