Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] Empty
PostSubject: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 11:53 pm

Megara sighed heavily, sitting down onto the couch as she ran her fingers back through her hair. Adam wasn't home yet. Ari was no where to be seen. Everything was crumbling. Shed never seen Adam that angry. But, even though some would be scared of him, she wasn't scared. She was just upset that he was yelling at her, like it was her fault Ari had run off. She knew he was in pain, and that's what worried her so much about him running around in Seattle in his rage. She just wanted him to get home.

So, as the elevator buzzed, Meg jumped up, hoping it was Ari. But, she saw Adam. She sighed, a bit disappointed, but then just as eagerly awaiting Adam's return. "Adam...?" she said quietly, not sure of his mood.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 12:21 am

Adam was tired of running around the city, looking for Arianne. He had passed by her school, the park, the square, even the Rider's and the police station he paid a visit... But he hadn't seen anything about her. She just couldn't have dissapeared, she was somewhere. As he stopped by the gas station to fill the car's tank, he guessed it was time for him to some home, maybe she was already there by now. The first person he saw walking on the penthouse was his wife. ''Is she here?'', he asked, already walking towards Ari's room... When he noticed there was no one except Meg into the apartment, he snapped. His hope was that she was at home by now, but she was still missing... he fished his cellphone from the pocket of his jacket and called her... ''have you heard about her?'', he asked Meg, trying to keep calm, but finding it was diffucult as Arianee didn't answer to his call.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 12:31 am

Meg bit her bottom lip nervously as he was set out to search the apartment already. She knew when he didn't find her there, he wasn't going to be in any better mood. She slid her arms around her sides and sat back down onto the couch, shaking her head at his question. "No... No one knows where she is," Meg said, her voice calm and stable, something she had perfected over the last sixteen years. "Adam..." Meg started, wanting to try and calm him down. "Maybe she just... needs some time," she said slowly, fully expecting him to snap at her. Her fingers clung to her sides, anticipating the need to hold herself together.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 12:59 am

Adam cursed when he heard the secretary on the phone, ''Fuck you'', he growled and trhes the mobile to the wall, crushing the devide in smaller pieces... He wasn't worried about that now, he was worried about Arianne... ''She doesn't need some time, Megara... She needs someone to watch over her. She's high on the weeds! And alone into the city as far we're concerned!'', he snapped, strolling around on the living room. He knew Kida and Flynn would call him if they had any new about her, but not knowing where his baby girl was at the moment was killing him inwardly. ''I just want to see her, and to know she's alright'', he mumbled as he sat on the couch by Meg's side and crossed his hand on his nape as he leaned his elbows on his knees. He was shaking a little because of his anger, which was turning slowly into despair.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 1:07 am

Megara winced as he thew the phone. His strength did scare her. She couldn't deny that. She frowned a bit as he spoke. Did he not think she wanted the same? However, as he came and sat by her side, she wanted to comfort him. But, the image of Adam and Aurora sixteen years prior slipped into his mind. He'd been close to killing her, if Meg and Hercules hadn't showed up. She closed her eyes. No. Adam wouldn't do that to her. He was just upset. And hurting. She could see that as he shook. Sure, he was shaking mostly from anger, but no one could hold onto that anger forever. He wanted his baby girl as much as she did. Arianne had always been closer to Adam. They didn't always get along, but she would always be daddy's little girl.

Meg pursed her lips and took in a shaky breath. She slid her arms around his middle, laying her head onto his shoulder. Who else was brave enough to try and embrace him when he was this mad? She never claimed to be a genius. But, she trusted him. "She's alright... We've raised her to be able to get along in this city, Adam. And... we both know this isn't the first time she's been high. She was hardly even affected by it - you saw that," she pointed out. "Just... please. Calm down. Being angry and upset isn't going to make her want to come home any faster," she whispered. She knew what was going through Ari's head. It was the same thing that had gone through her own head when she ran from home. She had always said she was kicked out, but that wasn't true. She had ran away with her boyfriend and left her parents behind when they said to stop seeing him and get her act together. Ari had done the same thing. She knew wherever Jasper was, Ari would be found. That's what helped to keep her calm. Jasper was a good kid. Her main concern was Adam's sanity.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:13 pm

Adam was still lost in his anger when he felt Meg's arms around him. He stiffened just slightly, not because he didn't like the touch, but because he didn't want her to feel how tensed he was. He rose his head just slightly, looking up to the window... He had learned his lesson. He still got his anger issue, but he was able to control it now, at least around the persons he loved, like Meg.

Slowly and leaned towards Meg, and wrapped one arm around her frame. She was right, being nervous wouldn't help bringing Ari back, she could walk in at any moment, and being angry wouldn't help at all. But he couldn't deny the fact he was disappointed at her, for keeping getting into those drugs... He had tried to help her, to advice her about how bad it was for her healthy if she took those drugs. But that girl was stubborn, just like him, and the last talks he had with her about it didn't help at anything, and he was afraid that he it had the contrary effect, and that she was using those drugs not because she wanted a gateway, but also because she wanted to prove him that she could do whatever she wanted, that she was all grown up and able to make her own decisions... But to him, to him she was still that little girl, who he would give piggy back rides on Sunday morning.... ''I don't understand, Meg... Ari... She just stopped being my girl, and now she pushes me away and gives me those glares. I'm worried about her'', he mumbled, his gaze still focused at nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:39 pm

Meg sighed softly in relief as she felt his arm go around her. He wasn't pushing her away. That was all she was worried about. She listened to him, and frowned slightly, though her eyes were sympathetic. She knew how close Ari and Adam had been, and how easily Arianne had pushed him away. She knew it hurt him, and she had tried to talk to Arianne about it. Ari was a good girl. She just had problems when it came to respecting authority, as most teenagers did. "She's still your little girl, Adam... She's just... not so little anymore," Meg mumbled, shaking her head slightly. "I know she's okay... Ari learned how to be strong from Kida, just like I did," she pointed out. "Adam... Ari is growing up. And... unfortunately... She's on the same path I was," Meg mumbled, letting go of him as she looked down to her lap, fiddling with her fingers. "The smoking, the running away from home, being so against men with authority over her," Meg smiled sheepishly as she looked up at Adam from under her lashes. She knew that he knew far too well about how she had been when she was younger.

"I... I'm almost positive I know where she went. But... I also know that she's safe there," Meg said slowly, not wanting Adam to go off. "You both need time to calm down... I'm sure she'll call when she's calm," she said quietly. As if on cue, her phone rang. Meg slid it out of her pocket and stood up as she saw it was Ari on the other line. She accepted the call quickly and put her on speaker as she walked over to the windows. "Baby, are you alright?" was the first thing she asked. Ari laughed gently, a small smile in her voice. "Hi, mom... I'm fine, I promise," She said quietly, before there was a pause. "Hi, Daddy..." she said gently. "Mom... I want to talk to dad. Alone," Ari said, her tone a bit shaky. She was nervous. Meg bit her lip and nodded, as if Ari could see. She turned the phone off of speaker and handed it to Adam. "Daddy, please, just let me talk, alright? ... I didn't mean to snap at you," Ari said softly, her tone apologetic. "I know you're mad at me... I just... I know you were wrong about this one. What I did wasn't just on my side. And... Since I finally got to talk to Jasper... He's told me so many things that just make it blatantly obvious I don't deserve him to care about me so much, but... He's so much better than the assholes I've dated before, so please don't be mad at him or blame him for anything... I know you don't want me with anyone, and I'm not with anyone... I'm safe. And, I'm trying to figure things out. Like mom did... with you. I'll call later. I love you." With that, Ari cut the call off, leaving a dull dial tone on the phone.

"....Adam?" Meg asked, her tone unsure of his response.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 12:10 am

Adam pursed his lips and tried to swallow the lump in his throat. He was broke. He hated he didn't know where his daughter went, and hated the fact that he didn't know if she was alright, if she needed someone, or if she needed help. But he also knew his daughter was strong, stronger than Meg or he could ever been, yet, the feeling of protectionism only had grown on him. He loved that girl, more than his own life, and thinking that she would might be in need just squeezed his heart harshly. He tried to smile as Meg comforted him, but his smile was strangled, and every once and now he glanced towards the elevator, hoping she would show up in any time.

When the phone rang, Adam looked down to Meg, and bit his lip hard, hoping it was Arianne... And he sighed in relief when he heard the girl's voice on the other side of the call. His smile was more genuine as he heard his daughter smiling, he knew her too well. He was a little less worried that she was alright, he could hear that clear on the phone. He stood up and walked to Meg as his wife handed the phone... ''Ari...'', he started, but soon he cut himself when she asked for his silence. he made small noises, reproving some of the things she talked like her not deserving Rider's child. His daughter deserved the best, he knew that no matter how she behaved... Parents always wanted the best for their children, and with Adam things weren't different. He had learned very well the value of a family, first with his parents, on that long lost realm he called home once, and now with Meg, he could understand all the things his father said when he was just a boy. he wanted to talk to Ari, to ask where she was or if she needed of anything, but she was fast on the trigger, and he pursed his lips hearing the dull dial tone on the phone.

''I love you too'', he whispered softly, and then cut the call off. He looked down to the phone on the palm of his hand for a moment before turning his gaze back to Meg. He was happy he had to talk to meg, but he was still worried, and he wanted to be with her, to hug, to say it would be alright, and that she was grounded for the rest of the weekend. But they both needed time, to calm down and to think clearly about the whole situation. ''This girl.. She's trouble, she has your personality and my temper...'', he shook his head softly and walked over to meg, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her forehead softly. ''She's alright, but I wished I could know where she is'', he mumbled softly, as he pulled Meg into a warm embrace and rested his head upon hers.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 12:20 am

Meg smiled sadly at his words. Her personality wasn't always that bad, was it? "Sorry... I didn't mean to make you deal with me twice," She mumbled, leaning her head on his chest as he came over to her and embraced her. She had a feeling she knew where Ari was, but she wasn't sure she should tell Adam. Not yet, at least. He could go down there and drag her home, which wouldn't fix anything. She sighed softly and nuzzled her head to the crook of his neck. "I love you, Adam... If you and your daughter have anything more in common, it's your temper. I know your temper. She'll have calmed down in a few days and will want to see you... You've always been her favorite," she pouted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 9:11 pm

''Shhh... Don't talk like that'', he smoothed her softly. Sure that dealing with Meg's issues with drugs was like hell for him, and he was sad that Meg was going on that same path. ''Sorry, I didn't mean to make you deal with me twice'', he said not mocking her or scoffing. he was truly sorry that Arianne got his bad temper. Sometimes not even himself could stand it if he was honest to himself.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 10:07 pm

Megara sighed and closed her eyes, placing a gentle kiss on his shoulder. "Mm... I'd rather deal with you than myself," she sighed, then laughed softly at the fact he didn't want her thinking Ari played favorites. "Adam... you know Ari has clung to you since the day she was born," She pointed out quietly, trailing her fingertips along his back. "It's alright, though... honest."

(I want to put their son in there, saying he clung to Meg. But. I can't think of a name. XD I think they'd be a year apart.)
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 6th 2013, 11:44 pm

Adam smiled softly, ''Yeah, I know.... She will always be my baby girl'', he said quietly and kissed the top of Meg's head... He was still upset about not being able to see Arianne at the moment, but maybe later he could track her on the gps at Meg's cellphone, since his own was in pieces now. ''You could tell at least tell me where your little boy is'', he mumbled quietly, leaning back just a little so he could see into those violet hues of hers.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 12:46 am

Megara smiled lightly, loving it when he gave her those affectionate kisses. As he leaned back to look at her, she met his gaze and bit her bottom lip. "My little boy, huh?" She mumbled, smirking just a bit. She laughed lightly and then let the laugh die down. "Paris is in his and Ari's bedroom," She nodded. "We really should look into getting a bigger home, Adam," she pointed out, smirking a bit. "C'mon," She smiled, taking his hand and tugging him with her to go see Paris.

"Ri-Ri?" Meg called quietly as she knocked on the bedroom door. She opened it up to peek in, and, seeing he was only reading, she opened the door fully and walked in. "Hey there, sweetie," She said softly as she let go of Adam's hand and crawled onto the bed with Paris. Of course he knew what had happened with Ari. Paris had always been closer to Jasper, though. Still, it was his sister.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 8:18 pm

Paris poked his eyes up from the book when his mother called for him. He had heard his father yelling at the living room, and he was sure that he was mad about something envolving Ari, but he didn't really know the reason. He had only seen his parents rushing from the house after a call, andby the look in their faces it wasn't hard to connect the dots. He closed the book and put on the side before he crawled next to her to rest his head upon her lap. ''Mom, I think I'm getting sick... My throat aches...'', he mumbled softly and looked at his father, ''Hi, dad...''

Adam chuckled slightly, and wrapped his arm around her waist. ''Maybe we should, but I like here...'', he murmured next to her ear as they walked to the kids' room, ''At least I know where one of my children are...'', he mumbled with a small pout. He stood next to the dresser and watched the boy with a small frown, before he decided to walk to sit by their side at the bed. Adam wanted to ask about Arianne, but he controlled himself, and foccused his attention to minor problems, like a ached throat. ''Does he have fever?'', he asked quietly,looking to Meg.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 8:33 pm

Megara tilted her head a bit, gently rubbing Paris' arm as he laid his head onto her lap. She pouted as he spoke of his throat hurting. But, she wasn't easily fooled. Meg glanced up at Adam as he questioned the temperature of Paris. She placed the back of her hand against Paris' forehead, and pursed her lips. "No... Feels perfectly fine to me," She hummed lightly.

She gently brushed her fingers through her sons hair as she leaned on Adam's side. "Paris... You wouldn't be trying to get out of going to school, would you?" Meg mumbled, her tone not parental, but a bit more impressed. He'd always been a straight A student -- hell, he was in the same grade as Ari, but younger than her. "You're not getting bullied again, are you?" Meg asked gently, frowning slightly at the idea.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 11:23 pm

If Meg said he was alright, Adam believed her... He had learned to believe her long ago. He sighed at shook his head at the mere possibility of him pretending to be sick, so he wouldn't go to school. ''Wait a second, I'll make him take that syrup we know you love, right?'', Adam said with a smirk, his tone slightly sarcastic, and then he left the room.

Paris pursed his lips, he wasn't faking that and for sure he hated the syrup his father was going to make him take. ''I'm not feverish, and I'm not faking it...'', he pouted and bit his lip as he looked up to his mother... ''I didn't get any problem for weeks, mom... I'm just starting to get sick...'', he smirked and turned around, to laid upon his side. ''Ari is with Jazzy, right?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 11:40 pm

"Sounds good to me," Meg smirked, watching as Adam went off. She turned her violet gaze back to Paris and giggled quietly. "I know you're not faking it, baby..." She smirked, reaching over and tugging his chin lightly to release his bottom lip from his teeth. "Well... If anyone does mess with you, maybe you can get Helena to help. She got the Herc genes," she teased. At his question, Meg sighed. "Yeah. I know where they are, but your father doesn't... I just don't want him going and ruining what might be Ari's only chance at finding a guy that isn't going to fuck her over," She muttered, scowling. "Er, sorry," she apologized for her cursing.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 12:52 am

Paris sighed in relief, if his mother knew where his sister was and was that calm, so he had nothing to worry about. ''No, mom.... I would feel more bad if I needed a girl to stand up for me. No offense, but I'm almost a man, and I need to face it by myself'', he said with determination. ''Maybe I could ask some help to Kida's twins, I know one of them is skilled with amgic, maybe I could play some pranks upon the people that bothers me, and perhaps makes me more good looking for the senior girls'', he smirked mischeviously. Yep some magic in his life would make some good.

Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 1:14 am

Meg arched a brow as Paris turned down having Helena's help. He was turning down practically a demi-god. She could understand why he wouldn't want to be around a bunch of girls, though. His name was something she had picked out, simply because it was always one of her favorite boy names. But, kids in this realm didn't always agree. "The twins?" She smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I'm sure they'd be pretty useful if you could detach them from Elena and Stefan," She pointed out. "Stefan's pretty strong... But, he wouldn't really help your whole... Chicks not dicks case, huh?" She mused, pouting slightly. "Well... Stefan's always been my favorite," She smirked. "Anyway. If you do come across magic, keep it away from Ada-- your father," She laughed slightly. "You know how he is."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 1:44 am

''I'll have no problem about that!'', he said with a crooked smile, the same smile as his father. ''Stefan hangs out a lot with Ari, and Ian is always close... I can talk to him one fo these days, if I couldn't stand having people upon me anymore. But honestly, mom... I'm getting over them. I know I'm smart, and handsome, and people only bully about my name because they know they can't beat me'', he said with a small shrug and looked up to Meg. ''Speaking of dad...'', he started quietly, ''I know Ari got in trouble this afternoon, I only wanted to know how bad thigs got so daddy would get that furious... I heard something breaking.''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 3:01 am

Meg smiled as Paris spoke of why he was getting bullied. He had gotten his ego from Adam, hadn't he? She smiled and kissed his forehead. But, then, she heard his question towards Adam. "Ari... got Jasper high... And even gave Jasper his first kiss..." she smiled a bit. She knew how close Paris and Jasper was, so she knew he knew how in love the boy was with Ari. "You know... how your sister is.... Your father doesn't approve -- and I don't, either, especially on the sex side of things, but... Your father never liked it when I smoked when I was a teenager... He got mad about that, but then he got mad about her being kissed, too," she made a face. "He was going to punish her and was really mad at her... She told him to fuck off and ran out of the library. Neither of us could catch up to her," she explained softly. "Your dad has been out all day tearing up Seattle trying to find her... I knew she would be with Jasper, and I was right. I know where she is now, but Adam doesn't... I don't want Adam to ruin Ari's chance of being with a guy who isn't a complete asshole," She muttered, pursing her lips. "Adam threw his cellphone at the wall -- it's broken to hell," she laughed slightly. She then sighed heavily. "I'm glad you didn't get his anger issues," She mumbled. "Adam and Ari... So alike each other that they butt heads... Lucky you got to be like me," She teased, messing up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 1:03 am

''Finally!'', he gasped over dramatically. ''You have no idea of much that boy loves Ari... But mom!'', he shimed as she messed with his hair, but he couldn't help but laugh softly. ''You know what? Ari is crazy for standing up dad, but I know she's his little girl and he'll be calm soon'', he shrugged nonchanlantly. ''But I want to be there to see Jazz high... How was he?'', he smirked, and tried to picture his friend into the weed.

Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 1:10 am

Megara smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "He was... adorable, honestly. Really sweet and like a little boy... He was so close to Ari. I was amazed... I mean, they were holding hands and he even kissed her on the lips with Adam and Flynn there," She smirked. "He was also raiding his mothers food," She laughed gently. "Everyone was so upset... But, I was just glad to see Jasper so... happy," She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 2:13 am

''Wow! Really??'', he chimed and sat straight, leaning his head upon Meg's shoulder. ''I'm glad to hear that Jazz was happy with Ari! I hope they work things out soon!'', he said with a smirk and coughed softly, as he felt comething scratching his throat... As if it was cue, Adam opened the door, bringing the syrup and a spoon. He wasn't in his best mood yet, but he clearly seemed calmer now. ''C'mere, it's better if you take this before this cough of yours get worse'', he mumbled quietly and handed the syrup to Meg, knowing the boyt trusted her more. Paris made a face when he saw the syrup, and it didn't matter if it was his father or his mother the one who was going to give him that, he hated it, and he wasn't willing to take it.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 3:20 am

"I hope so too... Ari really needs a nice guy," Meg sighed, wrapping her arm gently around Jasper and rubbing his arm tenderly. She smiled as she saw Adam come into the room. Even if he wasn't fully happy yet, she was just glad he was calmer. "Hes right you know," Meg hummed. "I mean... I could just get Kida or Eric to come heal you..." she pointed out, but then smirked. "But. Your father doesn't like magic. I think we're safer with just this wonderful stuff," She smirked, setting up a spoonful of the medicine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next