Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Small Bump [Tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Empty
PostSubject: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 2:07 am

Megara bit her lip and looked around, seeing some of the other girls from her high school walking around and giggling as they showed each other their prom dresses. She put her hands on her stomach, caressing the three and a half month old bump that now pushed from her clothing. She didn't like looking heavier. She wasn't heavy. Never had been. She had always been very thin. "Adam... I don't... have to go to the prom..." She bit her bottom lip and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 2:41 am

Adam walked by Meg's side inside the boutique. He had no idea of how he could help her with the dress, but he wanted to be there to help her with anythinbg he could. He eyed the other girls on the shop, recognizing some of them as Meg's calssmates. ''C'mon Meg...'', he said with a small smile, and tightened his grip around her waist softly, ''I want to take you to the prom... I want you to have an incredible night like the other normal girls... Would you go? For me?'', he pouted cutely, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 2:52 am

"But..." Megara pouted up at him and then sighed, crossing her arms and looked around. "The dresses are all... poofy..." She mumbled. "I like things that are flat and hug... Curves and all," She sighed. "But... This curve is a little more obvious," She rested her hands on her stomach. Some of the girls from earlier were looking at her and started giggling and whispering at they saw how she held her bump. She pursed her lips and looked away from their direction, turning her back towards them. "Girls in this realm are bitches," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 3:07 am

''C'mon... I'm sure you'll find something you like in here...'', he said softly, seeing the way she was holding her baby bump. he kissed her temple, and put his hand upon hers. He didn't care at all with the fact that Meg was getting heavier as Arianne grew into her bump, on the contrary, Adam felt proud of holding it. However, as the gilrs whispered and giggled behind them, he looked at small group again and narrowed her eyes. ''Yes, they are...'', Adam nodded at Meg's girls, ''Only because they don't have someone like you have... To take care of, and pay for all the things you want, and to do this...'', he cupped her cheeks softly, and kissed her slowly and tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 3:15 am

The girls saw Adam look at them with his narrowed eyes and quickly shut their mouths, turning around. Megara sighed and looked up at him. She smiled a bit, always like how he looked at her. She leaned into his touch and closed her eyes to return his soft kiss, her hands resting on his arms. "I love you," She whispered against his lips. She was not ashamed of Arianne. She was just finding it harder to wear the clothes she wanted. She'd always liked clothes. Clothes, and the fact that being pregnant in high school seemed to be looked down upon in this society.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 3:34 am

''I love you too, Meg'', he whispered softly and leaned back, taking her hand into his. ''I think Ari won't be very big till the prom night... I'm sure you won't have much trouble finding a dress you would like'', he pointed out softly, liking of how he could read her mind already, ''How about this one?'', he suggested taking one dress from the rack by his side.

Small Bump [Tag Adam] T1HnTFXXppXXb363U7_064632
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 3:46 am

Megara smiled, her eyes lighting up a bit as she heard him say it back to her. She looked towards the dress and her smile fell slightly. She reached over and touched the material. "It looks a lot like the one I wore back in Olympia... Hades like it," She mused.

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Tumblr_m9jaoemDHE1qcxw0w
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 3:57 am

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Tumblr_mbawuwIcoJ1rwvg1f

Adam nodded quietly, not getting pleased by the fact he made her remind of that stupid forgotten greek god. ''You would look beautiful, but no dress like this one'', he put the dress back to the rack, and walked with her among those racks, ''You should look at those, and prove the ones you like...'', he said quietly, as his gaze got lost on all those dresses. It all looked the same, and he found it amusing that they were smaller than the dresses he was used to see the ladies of his court wearing whenever he hosted a ball when he was human.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 4:03 am

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Tumblr_inline_mg85jzZiKz1rxti62

Meg gave him a small smile to show him she wasn't upset by him reminding her of Hades. He was something on the front of her mind, despite her wishes. She sighed and nodded, looking around poking at different dresses. She looked over and saw the amused smile on his face. "What's so funny, babe?" She asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 4:22 am

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Tumblr_mbaxx8uV1p1rwvg1f

''What's funny?'', he mused, crossing his arms on his chest... ''The dresses on my land... They were bigger than those'', he said, waving at the dresses on the racks, ''And it's hard to see you on one of those, actually'', he shrugged his shoulders lightly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 4:30 am

Megara giggled. "Dresses in Olympia were longer, for sure..." She bit her lip and touched one of the dresses. "I wanna try this one," She mumbled, though she wouldn't let him see the dress. She walked to the changing room and changed quickly before stepping out and smoothing it out. She smiled a bit and crossed her legs. "Like?" She hummed, arching a brow and resting a hand on her hip.

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Kaya_scodelario-16
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 4:43 am

Adam chuckled softly along with her, and got distracted with some dresses... He wasn't sure he wanted to show her another dress, and then she would remember of something again, and for sure he didn't want to show her any of the dresses that remotely reminded him of his land. So when she told him she was going to stry something, he nodded queitly, and walked to one couch near the changers. He waited and smirked as he saw her stepping out. She looked beautiful on that dress, and he bit his bottom lip slightly, ''You look good on that, but don't you think it's showing much of your legs?'', he asked quietly.

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Tumblr_ma9f5rAR6S1rwvg1f
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 4:50 am

Megara scoffed and walked over, sitting down onto his lap. She crossed her legs and smiled. "This is actually a longer of the dresses," She whispered, giggling a bit. "What about the front? Not too much?" She questioned, tilting her head and biting down on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 7:17 pm

Adam pursed his lips as he watched her walking towards him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and bit his bottom lip as he caressed her thight tenderly. ''Hmm, perhaps this one could be a dress you would wear just for me?'', he tilted his head as he studied the laced cleavage... ''Seriously, you look gorgeous on this dress'', he smirked and leaned up to peck on her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 7:44 pm

"You don't need to buy me two dresses," Meg whispered, smiling a bit before returning his kiss. She got up after and sighed, looking around. She smirked with an idea and 'accidentley' dropped her bracelet. "Whoops," She sighed. She then bent over in front of him, knowing how short her dress would be from behind. She straightened up slowly and bit her bottom lip as she tugged the hem of her dress back down and gave him a sheepish smile. She giggled and grabbed another dress before walking off to the changing room. She came back out and twirled around. "This?" She questioned.

Small Bump [Tag Adam] Guests_5435059
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 8:02 pm

''What if I want to buy you two dresses?'', he smirked and watched as she got up. He rose an eyebrow when she dropped the bracelet. The move seemed deliberate, and he smirked as he realized the reason. He ran his tongue on his lips and bit his bottom lip slightly as he shifted on his seat. She was a teaser, and he had some trouble on holding himself still and to not invade her changing room. He smirked seeing her twirling, and tilted his head... ''Much better... And it's as beautiful as the other.''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 8:23 pm

"Better?" Megara giggled a bit. "This one's shorter... And a bit more low cut, but...." She shrugged her shoulders. She heard to her side one of the girls from before cough 'whore' under their breath. She smirked and rolled her eyes as she moved over to Adam and sat on his lap, draping her arms around his neck. She looked over at the girl and winked. She laughed under her breath and looked back to Adam. "Prom is for pompous teenagers who want to dry-hump the night away, Adam. Are you sure you want me subjected to that?" She questioned, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 8:44 pm

Adam smiled, and wrapped his arms around her frame, ignoring the other silly girls on the room. They weren't worth of his attention... ''Yes, I want you to celebrate you'll never need to go to school again'', he winked at her, ''And I'll be with you all the time during that, and I'll take you to the Space Needle after... I have everything planned for that night, babe'', he smirked and pecked on her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 8:51 pm

Megara tilted her head. "The Space Needle? Really?" She smiled. "I like it there..." She mumbled against his kiss. "So... you'll be the one dry humping me all night, huh?" She giggled cutely and nuzzled her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 8:57 pm

''I know you like it...'', he smirked crookedly, ''That's why I booked a table for us...'', he winked at her and laughed. ''Yeah... I'll be the only one dry humping you all night... And maybe later we could do something more exciting'', he whispered with a small smirk and kissed her shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 9:17 pm

Megara smiled, liking the feel of his lips on her skin. "Mm... Sex with a pregnant girl? Gross," She mumbled, scrunching up her nose. She smirked and kissed his cheek before sighing and getting up. "I'll be right back," She nodded and went to change back into her clothes. She came back out and draped her dresses over her arm. "Alright... Now what?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 9:32 pm

''Ha... I said something more exciting.... And you thought of sex!'', he teased, mumbling at her ear. ''You're gross'', he chuckled, and got up, waiting for her to come back from the changing room. He draped her dresses on his arm, and asked, ''Hmm... You do have to wear heels, and jewelry, right?'', he made a face, as he called the times he watching his mother getting ready for those balls in their castle.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 10:03 pm

"Heels? Please. I'm a clutz. Me in heels would be a disaster," She laughed. "I hate jewelry, Adam," She pouted. "Jeez. Do you even know me?" She sniffled and ducked her head like he had saddened her, her bottom lip poked out in a big pout.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 10:38 pm

''Don't. Please, don't pout'', he pouted sutely, and cupped her cheeks softly as he leaned for a kiss. ''I only want that night to be perfect... We deserve it, after all'', he murmured into her lips, and smirked. ''You sure you don't need anything more on thsi boutique?'', he asked as he laned back.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] EmptyApril 28th 2013, 10:44 pm

"You're so weak," Meg teased against his lips. "We deserve it," She agreed with a gentle sigh. "I'm sure I don't want anything to do with these girls or this boutique more than these dresses," She said quietly. She then moved around him and jumped up onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. "Come on, weakling. Buy the dresses so we can go," she giggled against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Bump [Tag Adam]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next