Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Small Bump [Tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

''What you...'', Adam frowned slightly as she moved around, and chuckled a bit as he felt her jumping into his back. She was light, even with her bump, and he shook his head as he looked over his shoulder, ''How old are you? Five?'', he teased, and peaked on her lips once more before walking them to the cashiers.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2013, 11:37 pm

"Pretty much," Megara smirked playfully before turning his soft kiss. She slid off his back once he had paid and hummed softly, looking around. "Come on. We should go look at clothes for Arianne," She smiled to herself at the idea. "What are you going to do when shes my age and has a boyfriend?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2013, 11:53 pm

Adam smiled charmingly to the woman that handed him the bag with Meg's dresses, and turned his blue hues back at Meg as she talked of buying the clothes for Arianne. He smiled brightly to himself, and followed her as they walked outside the boutique. He laughed lightly at her question, and smirked, ''Knowing her parents, I would say I'll lock her on her room before she could have a boyfriend...''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 28th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Oh, but come on!" Megara laughed gently and laced her arms around his neck. "What fun is being seventeen if you're not pregnant?" She teased him before smirking and kissing his lips once playfully. "She'll have boys around her... I mean, Belle and Kida are both pregnant with twins -- that's three boys, and a girl," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:06 am

''Are you crazy?'', he gasped at her teasing... ''I know... And I'll be glad if she could bond with Belle's and Kida's kids... They are good people, and she'll be in good hands... But as soon I realize some boy looking at her differently, I'll lock her up'', he smirked... ''I hope she looks like you... I like your eyes...''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:14 am

"Mm... I hope she looks like you," Meg giggled softly. "You're the good looking one, remember?" she mumbled with a soft pout. "They don't always come out with eye colors like their parents," she pointed out. "She could have eyes like our parents," She mumbled. "My mum had brown eyes," She said quietly. "You won't be able to hide her from the boys... Besides, if those boys are anything like Flynn or Eric, I'd be happy to give her over," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:33 am

Adam smiled shyly, somethign rare to him, and looked down to his feet before looking up to her again. She was good looking too, he liked her beauty. ''Perhaps... I got mom's eyes, but dad's were green'', he said softly, and smiled, ''If she's anything like you or me.... Would you be happy to give her over... She could breaj those boys'', he chuckled amused. maybe she could get his temper... it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:41 am

"If they could handle her, I would be impressed," Meg laughed gently, smiling to herself. She kissed his lips before looking around. "Actually... We can save baby clothes for another day. I want to go home and cuddle," She said cutely.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:48 am

Adam laughed with her, and wrapped his arm gently around her waist as he leaned down to kiss her lips gently... He knew she could get tired more easily, and he didn't make any objection with going home, ''Hmm, I like this idea...'', he murmured softly, and walked them to his car.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyApril 29th 2013, 12:58 am

Megara smiled gently and pecked his lips before climbing into his car and stretching out, then curling her legs up to her chest and buckling up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Bump [Tag Adam]   Small Bump [Tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Bump [Tag Adam]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2