Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:46 pm

John chuckled softly and brushed the back of his hand gently against her cheek. "What's with you and trying to seduce me?" He murmured, smirking now. "I don't sound much different back then than I am now," He mused, tilting her chin back up to get her to look at him. "Though, I do admit, I can't say I didn't enjoy the kiss you assaulted me with in the elevator," He teased, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 7:03 pm

''I thought you remembered of me...'', she gasped, trying to explain herself, ''You were used to call me 'M'lady''', she pouted cutely, and finally turned her gaze to his eyes. She bit her bottom lip and then giggled softly, ''Well, my father told me his grandmother was a mermaid., and mermaids are known for seducing men that crossed their way, and it was difficult to resist to their charms'', she whispered with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 7:11 pm

John rolled his eyes playfully as she came up with an excuse. However, as she explained about her family myths, he arched a brow, curious. "Really now?" he mused. "I suppose that makes sense... Mermaids are beautiful, right? You seem to fit that description fairly well," He nodded, smirking back at her now.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 8:05 pm

''It's just a story... Which you believed'', she teased, her cheeks still colored with a plae rose tone. ''We both loved the ocean. I grew up sailing on the seas actually, and we had planned about a wedding into the beach... But like you do here, you were always travelling, looking for people for the council, and there were times I had't seen you in weeks'', she whispered softly and gently brushed the bangs from his forehead. She looked at his face like she hadn't seen him in weeks, and she brushed her fingers softly across his temple, cheek and jaw. Then she looked up to his eyes again, and she slowly leaned up to kiss her lips tenderly. As she leaned back, Marina smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 9:44 pm

John nodded, knowing he did love the ocean. He frowned as she explained why they hadn't gotten married -- he was too busy. He hated the idea of her having to be alone like that just because he was working. He didn't know what to tell her, because he couldn't promise things would be any difference in this realm -- he was a busy man, as she had seen. As she brushed his bangs away and touched his skin, he studied her face, memorizing each feature. He closed his eyes when she kissed him, but did not move into the kiss. He did return the kiss, though -- just softly. He looked to her smile and chuckled gently. He liked how natural all this felt, even with the little time he had known her. He respectfully rested his hand on her waist and leaned over, kissing her forehead, then her temple and cheek. He leaned back to look at her, his thumb brushing gently against the fabric of her dress where his hand rested on her waist. "Why did you stay with me, Marina...? If I was too busy to marry you... I can't think of many girls who would stay," He admitted, frowning slightly.

(D'awe. John believing their only problem was him working too much is just adorable. XD)
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 10:17 pm

Marina rested her hands softly upon his chest and smiled lovingly towards him as he leaned over and kissed her forehead, her eyes closing just a bit as she felt his lips touching her skin. She kept her eyes still closed as he leaned over, and only opened them a few moments later. Seeing how he looked at her made her smile get wide, ''You're right... Not many girls would be with a man like you'', she said softly, ''But I stayed because I love you'', she said simply. She didn't need to make a speech to tell him how much he meant to her. He could felt that on the way she kissed him, or how she looked at him. The truth was simple, and because of its simplicity it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:27 pm

John listened to her, searching her eyes as she spoke. He knew her emotions without her saying anything to him at all. He caressed her cheek gently, his thumb brushing her soft skin. "I wish I could remember you," He whispered, frowning a bit. "I want to... But, nothing's there," He sighed, pursing his lips. "I know that It wouldn't take long for me to fall for you, though," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:41 pm

''It really didn't take me much time to fall in love for you...'', she whispered softly and kissed his cheek lightly, only brushing her lips against his skin softly. '' You and I lying on a bed was one of our first memories.. From that night on, we only grew to be closer. I remember you pulled me closer by the waist'', she said softly, and placed her hand upon his, guiding herself closer to him. ''By that time I was scared... It wasn't right for a damsel to lay into a man's bed... So, I broke our contact before we got any further.'', he said quietly.. ''You walked me home, we flirted a little more, and you had to carry me into his arms, because your kisses made me lost my balance'', she smiled sheepishly and curled closer to him. ''I am not scared anymore'', she murmured softly and closed her eyes, nestling her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:46 pm

John looked down to his hand as she guided it, his hand flexing gently against the waist. He moved her closer like she said he had and smiled a bit as her story continued. He chuckled lightly at the idea of having to carry her because of his kissing. As she curled close to him, he moved to wrap both of his arms around her, holding her close. He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes, taking in her scent as he held her there. "Tell me... is it right for a man to lay in a damsel's bed?" he whispered against her ear, smiling against the skin there.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:01 am

Marina sighed in content, feeling both of his arms around her. She felt safe and she realized her missed being close to John like that more than she expected. She giggled softly hearing his question, and also because she could feel he was still smiling. ''I'm not a damsel anymore'', he mumbled playful, ''And you're not an ordinary man... You're the only man I was with'', she pointed out softly and shifted her head down on his chest, ''And I also like to hear your heart beats, they calm me down'', she said in a soft sigh and smirked, feeling his strong heart beating next to her ear.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:33 am

John smiled a bit, chuckling softly to himself. As she mentioned him being the only man, his eyes went open, and a little wide, at that. He was her first...? His arms tightened around her tenderly at that thought. "Hmm... do you?" He mumbled, smoothing her hair down as she laid her head against his chest. "Don't you want to change...? I cant imagine wearing that dress is comfortable to sleep in," He mumbled, making a slight face.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:12 am

''Hmmhmm'', Marina hummed softly and cracked one eye up to him as he mentioning chinging the clothes, she was feeling so comfortable that she didn't even noticed she was still wearing the dress. ''Right, changing clothes...'', she mumbled softly and climbed from the bed. As she walked to the wardrobe she reached for the zipper on her back and pulled the fastener down, making the dress slid gracefully through her shaped frame. She grabbed a hanger on the dresser and hanged the dress on. She walked aimless across the room towards the dresser only on her underwear, there she picked the first nightgown and separated it. With her back to John, she unfasted her bra and put the long nightgown on, sighing softly feeling the silk against her skin. To her, doing that was normal after everything they had spent together, but she forgot for a moment that John didn't remember of seeing her like that at all. She sat onto the bed and undid her ponytail, so she could brush her long hair before going to sleep. ''I don't have any male clothing here, except for Damon's...'', she said quietly, when she finally turned her gaze back to him.

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 Tumblr_mic2dwxw0y1rfoeczo1_500

[Her new outfit... http://www.tangafinelingerie.com/catalog/Ros1702_300.jpg She's still that classy! x'3]

Last edited by Marina Dalmar on March 1st 2013, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:20 am

John watched her as she got up, expecting her to take her clothes and go to the bathroom or something. He was wrong. Very wrong. His eyes followed the trail of the zipper down her back, a strong urge to be the one doing that for her sweeping through his mind. His hues even followed the dress down to the ground before following the curves of her body back up. When she took off the bra, he swallowed a lump in his throat and looked away, finally realizing he was staring at her. He shifted on the bed, pulling the blanket up over his lap. He had a slight flush to his cheeks. How could he have let himself look? Sheesh. Some gentleman he was. He cleared his throat slightly as she sat on the bed. He gave her a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ah... Nah, I think I'm fine. These clothes aren't that uncomfortable," He lied smoothly. To hell if he would sit around in his boxers now. No woman had that affect on him so easily. Yet, here he was, shifting slightly to try and get comfortable with his now tighter slacks.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:53 am

Marina nodded softly, ''If you say so'', she placed the brush on the nightstand and leaned over John to catch the blanket, so she could cover them as they lad to sleep. But once she got his lap free, Marina gasped taking notice of the budge that formed into his pants... She get outfrom her relaxed trance and realized what she had just done with him on ths room. ''I'm so sorry... I... I...'', she couldn't stop staring at his pants... She then burried her face into the blanket and felt her cheeks burning, and she could tell her whole face was red. He had just reacted like always, it was almost like her power over him hadn't changed at all. She peeked only her eyes to him and then she lift her face, looking somewhere else but him. ''I can go to Damon's room until you get comfortable again'', she said shyly as she tried to hide her body down from her neck.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:09 am

John gasped, grabbing for the blanket when she started to take it away. But, he reacted too slowly and was left exposed. He swallowed roughly and blushed, looking away from her as she stared. However, as she hid her face in the blanket, he blinked a few times, realizing she really hadn't realized what she was doing -- that was just something she had done before. He pursed his lips and laughed slightly, seeing how she was trying to hide herself. "It's not... your fault... You just have a pretty strong effect on me," He mumbled. He thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. He got up off the bed and turned his back to her. He unbuttoned his dress shirt and set it onto a chair, then started on his pants. Why not. What was there to lose? She knew his body. He took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers and sighed silently in relief from the pressure the slacks had been causing. He then crawled back onto the bed and turned his gaze back to her. "I... It'll... go down. So... Don't worry," He smiled sheepishly. "Besides... I can't honestly say I'm complaining," He mumbled, laying onto his back and staring up at the ceiling aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:34 am

Marina looked at him curiousily as he laughed, was something she said or did? She looked down to the blanket wrapped around her and sighed, seeing that it was what might made him laugh. ''I know how your body respond to me... I must have warned you before, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't believe me'', she teased slightly and turned her face away as he took his clothes off. She had seen him body many times, so that wouldn't be a surprise, but she was curious if he still had his scars, and unfortunatelly he still had them all, plus the new one in his neck from when he was sent into Seattle. She sat upon her side on the bed, and wrapped her arms around her legs, as she rested her head upon her knees. ''Stop, John'', she giggled softly and threw a pillow playfull towards his side, ''I should have being more careful around you now, but I was so used of doing that in Nirethia... I must confess I'm surprised that you haven't wrapped me from behind and assaulted my neck with your kissing'', he teased with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:39 am

John crossed one arm behind his head and looked over at her with a small smirk pulling on his lips. He chuckled, catching the pillow and putting it back into place. "Really?" He mused, arching a brow towards her. "I'm honestly restraining myself," He admitted, taking his other hand and brushing it against one of her calves aimlessly, caressing her ankle. "I'm not usually so forward with women... Hell, I never have time for women in general... And yet, you..." he shook his head and shifted his gaze back on to her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 2:50 am

Marina smirked, mostly to herself, for knowing him so well. She pursed her lips softly feeling the touch of his hand upon her calf and then down to her ankle. ''Maybe because you haven't found the right woman for you, sometimes happiness can be right in front of your eyes'', she whispered softly and held his hand into his, interlacing their fingers together. ''You want to know more about us...? Like our first time together for instance?'', she suggested with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 11:08 am

"Together?" John repeated hesitantly. He looked to their hands and smirked a bit. His problem was going down as he had hoped. "Alright. Id love to hear it," he murmured. He needed to stop looking at her. The thoughts in his mind were not one of a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 8:48 pm

''Alright'', she startedwith a small smile. ''One day you left a note for me, telling to meet you at the woods. At one part of the path, I found a trail of roses. When I met you I had this huge bouquet, and you were adorable, stading there all nervous at the place when you declared your love for me for the first time'', she let a small giggle out and aimless caressed his hand with her thumb, ''You knelt down and proposed to me, So...I want to know if you'd do me the honor of marrying a fool who doesn't deserve the hand of a woman like you'', she repeated his exact words and felt the tears stinging on her eyes again. ''The ring was at the last rose, and right after you asked for my hand, you pulled the rose fromyou back, and I saw the ring shinning under the moonlight. I felt so happy, so light, and so in love for you, that I knew that was the best moment to be yours, body and soul. We walked into the body of water and you made me feel like I was the most loved woman in Earth. We were going to wait till the wedding, but the timing was perfect'', she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 8:59 pm

John listened silently to her story, his eyes examining the way she reacted to each part of the story. He caressed her cheeks when she finished and smiled softly. "God, I was cheesy," He chuckled softly. He leaned into her and kissed her lips tenderly, his heart beating from the story. "Though... I do admit, I was quite the charmer," He teased. He smirked and kissed her lips again. However, his problem in his lower region made itself more clear as he kissed her. He took in a shaky breath and pulled from the kiss just slightly, their lips barely touching. "Why are you so different from every other girl on this planet? I look at you... and I just... want you. Every part of you," He mumbled, shaking his head a bit. "It's not fair," He pouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:04 pm

Marina giggled softly when he chuckled, ''Yes, you were, but I loved you... I love you'', she whispered softly and leaned into his kiss. She placed her hands upon his and felt her heart beating lika a hummingbird's as he broke the kiss. She smirked softly at his teasing, her eyes still closed as she kissed him again. She moaned softly, feeling his lips brushing against hers, and then she opened her eyes. ''You want me?'', she asked shyly, with a small childish smile on her lips. ''Tell me, John Rolfe. How do you feel around me?'', she asked softly, their lips still touching at the bare touch. She knew already hsi feelings about Damon, she could see it everything in his eyes when he was close to the baby boy, but his feelings about her? She had been always insecure about them, in Nirethia, and now, with his memories about her erased from his mind.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:15 pm

John gazed upon her, trying to figure out how he should answer her. He wasn't sure of his own feelings. He'd never been good about talking about his feelings. He knew that, even without his emotions. "I..." He pursed his lips and caressed her cheek, his thumb brushing against her skin and then hooking a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "I don't know," He admitted sheepishly. "I want to be around you... and I want to see you happy... I want to be a part of your life -- and Damon's... I want to see you smile because it makes me feel light and I smile, too... I want you," He whispered, trying to explain his emotions, though he could not clarify what it all added up to.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 10:47 pm

She bit her bottom lip slightly, looking into those emerald hues of his. She knew it was dangerous to her staring at those eyes, she could melt and make things a lady shouldn't do. She leaned softly at his touch, and she smiled when he told her he wanted to be part of her and Damon's life. Her smile grew brighter when he told her he liked seeing her smiling, and she gasped quietly when he repeated he wanted her. The way he said that, the look in his eyes... ''I'm already yours... I'm yours before you knew me'', she whispered softly and wrapped her hands around his neck, bringing him close to kiss his lips again, her emotions conveying into it easier than before.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 11:07 pm

John smiled a bit at her words and then fell into the kiss, holding her close as she drew close to him. Feeling the emotions in the kiss, he could feel his heart start to race. "Marina..." He broke the kiss reluctantly, though his lips stayed close to hers. "You shouldn't... kiss me like this..." He whispered, his tone breathy and uneven. "I really don't think I can control myself if you keep it up," He mumbled, his hand resting on her waist to draw her closer to show exactly how much he was truly controlling himself, considering how tight his boxers were. "It's not how a gentleman should act... I don't even think I'd be any good! As far as I know, I've never even been with a woman," He smiled sheepishly. "It's sounds weird, but... I don't want to let you down -- especially when you tell me how amazing the John back then was and how romantic and passionate he was," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]   The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one when the siblings meet again [Tag:John/Belle feat Damon]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next