Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:40 am

Marina kissed him with a small smirk, and gasped when he stole the clothe from her. She sighed in content as she felt his soft touch upon her skin, and closed his eyes. As he trailed down to her chest, and caressed one of her breasts, her smirk grew wider, ''Your touch feels good'', she hummed softly, placing a gentle kiss upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:52 am

"Hmm... Does it?" John mused, arching a brow. He smirked and used his free hand to gently caress the other breast, his lips placing soft kisses on her cheek and temple.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 1:08 am

Marina didn't know what was distracting her the most, his hand caressing her, or the soft kisses he was placing uon her cheek. ''John... You're not trying to distract me from the bath, are you?'', she said softly, and couldn't help but moaning quietly after.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 1:31 am

John chuckled gently. "Distract you? Never," He smirked a bit. He lightly kissed her neck and pinched one of her nipples playfully, twirling his fingers around the nipple playfully. "You're so sensitive..." He smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 1:59 am

''Liar...'', Marina scoffed with a small laugh, and bit her lip as he kissed her neck. ''John... Damon is waking up in any moment...'', she whimpered softly while he played with her nipple.... ''You're a gentleman... You shouldn't take advantage on how sensitive I am...'', she pouted slightly, turning her brown eyes up to him.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 2:06 am

"I can't help it," John mumbled cutely. "I can't keep my hands off them once you let me," He teased, chuckling softly before kissing her lips gently. "Come on. If you want to get out of the shower so much, then get out," He suggested, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 2:16 am

Marina blushed slightly at his teasing, and her gaze turned more playful, ''If I get out of the shower... What would you do about it...?'', she asked with a small smirk. She didn't want to leave his side, not now when they were in a good place, but she had her responsabilities as a mother.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 2:22 am

John smiled a bit and kissed her forehead. "Nothing, baby. Damon just woke up. I can feel it. So, go get him. I'll gather us some clothing," He murmured, nuzzling his nose against hers gently.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 2:37 am

''You can feel him?'', she mumbled amazed... ''Okay...'', she said with a soft smile and pecked his lips tenderly. She wrapped herself with a bathrobe and walked to Damon's nursery with a bright smile upon her lips. She had barely opened the door, when Damon greeted her... ''Mom!'', ''Hi, handsome...'', she hummed softly and held him in her arms... ''Dad?'', ''He's on the other room, waiting for us... Do you want to see dad?'', Damon nodded with a smile. Marina chuckled gently, and kissed his temple as she walked back to their room. She opened the door, and saw John standing near the closet, ''Say 'Hi' to dad...'', she encouraged Damon gently... ''Hi--Dad!'', he smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 2:41 am

John smiled and climbed from the tub. He dried himself off and pulled on a new pair of boxers and jeans, then a simple t-shirt. He looked younger when he dressed like this apposed to the older, mature version of himself he put up for work. "Hey there, little guy," He smiled as he saw Marina and Damon come in through the door. Hearing him say hello only made John smile brighter. "Damon, let me show you something while mommy gets dressed," He cooed, taking the boy from Marina's arms. "Look out here," He murmured, walking over to the balcony. He pointed to the skyline and smiled. "City," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 3:46 am

Marina handed Damon gently to John, and couldn't help but get as bright as him. She hummed softly as she walked to the closet and saw what he had gathered for her... ''You have really bad intentions, don't ya?'', she mumbled to herself as she stared at the underwear he had picked. However she was too happy, and why not please him. She put all the clothes he separated for her, the lingerie, the expensive yellow dress and the belt, and finished her look with a fine heel. She stopped by the mirror to fix her hair, and decided to not put any make up on... She knew he didn't like it, and he wanted to feel more comfortable. Damon followed John's gaze and looked at the skyline, but just for a brief moment, because he found his shirt more entertaining at the moment... Marina walked inside the room and smiled, seeing them at the balcony.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 3:52 am

John chuckled gently, seeing the way Damon played with his shirt instead. "You're adorable," He mumbled to the boy. He kissed his forehead, then looked over to Marina as she came back into the room. "Oh, look at mommy," He murmured to Damon, smiling crookedly. "See? Fancy clothes aren't all that bad, now are they?" He asked, arching a playful brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 4:14 am

Marina rolled her eyes and walked to the balcony too. ''Fancy clothes are expensive... I hate you're giving me everything, when I have so little to give you back...'', she mumbled with a small pout... ''Mom-city'', Damon mumbled and pointed his little hand towards the skyline... ''Dad--city''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 4:23 am

"You give me more than enough, baby," John sighed, wrapping his arm around her waist to hold her close to his side. He chuckled gently and kissed the top of her head. Hearing Damon, he couldn't help but grin. "I think he's ready to go to lunch in the city," He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 4:38 am

Marina smiled softly, ''I know... I only wanted to give you more...'', she smiled cutely, and giggled softly as he hummed... ''Hmmm, I guess he's excited to go to the city, at the Italian restaurant'', she hummed softly, with a smile that matched his.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 5:00 am

"Then let's go," John smiled a bit. He kissed her lips, to which Damon giggled. He smiled a bit and took her hand, tugging her with him as he led her out of the house and back to his car. He slid Damon into the car seat and then opened Marina's door once more. He sat into his seat and smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 5:14 am

Marina kissed his lips tenderly, and giggled along with Damon. She took his hand into hers softly, loving how her hand felt into it. She smiled sheepishly once he opened the door again, and climbed into the car. Once he was inside the car too, she smirked, ''Hmm...'', she mused and leaned over to kiss his lips, ''I'm ready now'', she giggled and fastened her seat belt.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 5:24 am

John laughed gently and shook his head. "Alright then," He hummed, starting up the car and turning on the air conditioning lightly. He started driving then and looked around as he did so. Once at the restaurant, he smiled to the man at the front. "Rolfe! What a pleasure. This way, sir," He instructed, leading John to their table. He got a children's seat and helped to get Damon comfortable. "Thank you," John smiled. He was glad to be in a place where they were alone. "Cozy," He commented, looking across the table at Marina with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 5:43 am

Marina looked back at Damon a few times, and she smiled seeing the baby boy was enjoying the ride. She was enjoying it too, and leaned back on her seat. As they walked into the restaurant, she wrapped her hand around his again, without noticing as she did so. She smiled at the man who greeted John so well, and followed them to the private area of the restaurant. There was nobody else at the room at the moment, and she was glad for that, she smiled warmly back, and looked around, ''I like here... I've seen this place already, at my way to work, but I never got the chance to walk into and know it'', she said softly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:16 pm

"I'm glad you like it," John smiled happily. He looked down to the menu, but glanced up to her from under his lashes. "Mm... It's a favorite of mine. They have everything... But, my favorite is Manicotti," He nodded, smiling to himself. "Maybe Damon can eat some ravioli? Or spaghetti. That's easy," He suggested, leaning back in his chair now. "Sir Rolfe, what would you and your lovely mistress like to drink?" The waiter asked lightly. "Iced tea would be fine with me," He said simply. Normally, he would get a wine. But, he needed to be proper for the rest of the day at least. Maybe at dinner.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 8:51 pm

Marina looked down to the menu in her hands, and pursed her lips slightly seeing the many options at the menu. ''I don't know... I want to try the Agnolotti with mushroom sauce'', she said softly. ''A small portion of spaghetti to this little gentleman'', she said as he pinched Damon's nose playfully, ''And I would love some iced tea too'', she said with a gentle smile as she turned her gaze up to the waiter. Once the waited noted all the orders and left them alone, she looked back to Damon, and brushed the hair from his forehead, he looked exuberantly happy, and she was more than happy to see him like that. In fact, she was shinning... This was all she ever wanted in her life... To forget about her past, to forget about the war between Council and Royals, to forget the Korsos ad all the killing... She wanted to have a normal day in her life, and right now, sitting on that restaurant with Damon and John, she was having it... She didn't have notice she was holding his hand on the table, and noticing that only made her smile brighter, ''God, I can't stop smiling'', she chuckled softly, looking at John through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 12:19 am

John smiled a bit and watched how she held his hand on the table. "Good. I don't want you to stop smiling... It's too beautiful," He smiled cutely at her. He looked towards Damon and smiled, seeing how happy the boy was. "Here's some bread sticks for you, Sir Rolfe. On the house," The waiter smiled before handing them their drinks. John smiled, and took a bread stick. He broke off a small piece and handed it to Damon. "How are his teeth coming in?" John asked lightly. "He should have about four my now... If not more," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 2:05 am

Marina smiled brighter as he told her to not stop smiling, and she looked down for a moment before the waiter came back with their drinks and some bread for them. She thanked the man, and turned her attention back to Damon and John, ''Seven... He has seven teeth already. Belle gave me some books, and I'm handling it pretty well'', she said softly before taking a sip from her drink, ''When he's bothered by his teeth, I usually give him a frozen waffle, to help with the pain, and when he's calmer, I wrap a small piece of gauze damped with filtered water around my finger, and massage his gingiva softly.'', she nodded, knowing she was doing a good job on being a mother for the first time... She had read those books several times, and learned everything she needed to help Damon on his first years of life. Which made her remember of giving those books back to Belle, she and Flynn could find them very useful once the twins were born.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe

John Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 3:19 am

John smiled a bit, watching as Damon chewed on the bread tediously. "He's so cute... I'm glad you know what you're doing. I would be clueless. Then again, we do have Kida for a doctor," He reminded himself idly. He was glad to have a family member trained in medicine. "I love you," He pointed out, grinning. He leaned over to Damon and kissed her temple. "I love you, too, baby boy."
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 3:41 am

''I'm the best mom in the world...'', she teased with a smirk and took a bread stick for herself. She couldn't help but laughing softly as he reminded that Kida was a doctor, ''Honey... She's more than just a doctor... She's a witch'', she leaned on the table, whispering the last part for him in secrecy. ''I particularly don't like using magic, except on the most extreme situations...'', she pointed out softly, and also watched as Damon ate his bread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]   Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday [Tag: John ft Damon]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next