Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:45 pm

Megara laughed gently and smirked up to him. "Oh, you're cute," She teased, finding his joke mildly amusing. "I s'pose," She smiled, pecking his lips. She got up and stretched, then walked into his closet. She grabbed a pair of his boxers and tossed them over to him. "There ya go. Hope you don't mind me wearing your shirt," she said quietly, twirling around. She took off to the kitchen and served up two plates. She sat onto the barstool and took a sip of her juice. "So. What do you have planned for today?" She asked, obviously lighter after everything that happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 11:56 pm

Adam chuckled softly and and grabbed his boxers in the air as she tossed them away to him. He got up and put his boxers on, then he stretched his spine and heard the bones popping while he moved. He blinked a couple of times as he walked towards the living room, and finally took a seat by her side at the barstool. ''Plans for today? I'll take you to school, and then I'll go to the agency. hoping I won't see Aurora...'', he said queitly and took a sip from her juice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 12:01 am

"Oh, fun... School," Meg said, making a face. "You know... I could be your body guard," She pointed out, smirking a bit as she cut a piece of her pancakes. She took a bite and moaned softly. "Damn. I'm glad I can cook well," she whispered, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 12:13 am

Adam smirking seeing the face she made when he talked about school, he knew she would act like that. ''I don't need a body guard, my dear...'', he chuckled softly and served a portion of pancakes on his plate. ''Don't be so cocky...'', he mumbled and bumped his arm playfully against hers. He took a bite after and nodded, ''Okay, you can be cocky...'', he mumbled softly with a small smile as soon he swallowed his bite.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 12:20 am

Megara tilted her head and watched as he took a bite. She smirked and winked at him. "Eh... I'll let you be the cocky one," she mumbled, resting her hand on his thigh playfully. She left it there and idly took a sip from her juice.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 12:35 am

Adam shuckled and shook his head as he leaned to take another bite, ''You couldn't be more caoky than me'', he teased with a small smirk and leaned down towards her to kiss her cheek gently. He fekt her hand into his thigh and he didn't care about it, in fact he was curious of how long she would leave her and there, or what would be her next move.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 12:43 am

Meg laughed softly, though she smiled as he kissed her cheek. She took note of how unresponsive he was to her hand. Oh, he was playing with her, too. She gently brushed her fingers along his thigh, up to his hipbone. "Are you really so numb to such touches?" She questioned, arching a brow over at him. "So sad," She pouted towards him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 1:21 pm

Adam smirked softly feeling her hand brushing up to his thigh, but he tried to restrain his emotions the best he could, and honestly he was good at it... He took some others bites from the pancake and said softly... ''I'm not numb to your touch, Meg.... On the other side, I'm pretty aware of them. I just need to control myself, or else we were already back on the bed.'', he smirked charmingly and took a sip from his orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:11 pm

Meg smirked slightly and moved her hand away finally, taking a bite of her eggs. "Mm.. well, your bed does sound more fun than school," she pointed out, shrugging her shoulders. she giggled and took a sip of her juice.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:21 pm

''What?? Someone needs to be the responsible here, don't you think?'', he chuckled softly and then stole a piece from her eggs.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 4:37 pm

"Pft... Responsible... Where's the fun in that?" Meg giggled, swatting his hand as he stole from her plate. "Hey, guess what?" She chimed, looking over to him with a bright, violet gaze.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 5:26 pm

Adam laughed softly and looked at her with the corner of the eye as swattted him... Her touch not even tickled him. He drank a little from his juice and turned around her, ''Hmm, tell me?'', he tilted his head... He wasn't very good on guessing things.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 6:22 pm

Meg smiled and bit her lip slightly. She hopped off of her stool and instead sat onto his lap, slipping her arms around his neck. "I love you," she whispered, a small smile tugging on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:13 pm

Adam smirked when he got her on his lap, and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. Her words got him with his guard down, he widened his eyes slightly and looked amazed at her. Yes, she had said that yesterday, and he also felt the same way, but the feeling was too good, and still too unexpected to him. ''Aren't you cute?'', he mumbled with a small smirk. ''I love you too...'', he whispered softly and pecked on her lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:18 pm

Megara watched the expressions that crossed his eyes and felt butterflies with a bit of sadness. He still looked like he was surprised by her words. She smiled as he called her cute, then smiled brighter as he returned her statement. "I know," she whispered, leaning over and kissing his lips tenderly. She sighed against his lips and smiled. "I don't want to go to school," she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:34 pm

He kissed her as tenderly as he could, he wasn't used to be gentle or tender to someone, not since Aurora, but everything was coming back to him as Meg stayed by his side. ''I know...'', he mumbled amused, ''But I need to go to work...'', he pursed his lips and brushed the hair from her shoulder. ''How about this, I'll pick you at school, and we have lunch in a restaurant?'', he suggested as he kissed the skin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:38 pm

Meg smiled crooked as he kissed her shoulder. "You would really pay for a restaurant when you have me?" She questioned, giggling softly. "Fine, fine... Well. I need to get a shower. You do, too," she pointed out. "Share the water?" She offered, tilting her head to the side and arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:43 pm

''As much I enjoy your cooking, sometimes you need to take a time from the kitchen...'', he mumbled softly with a wink and kissed her neck once. ''Maybe sharing a shower is a really bad idea....'', he hummed softly, and brushed his lips along her jaw, ''Your body is very tempting... You are tempting...'', he smirked and kissed her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:51 pm

Meg hummed a sound of pleasure as he kissed her skin. She smirked and returned his kiss slowly. "Mm... Well. we do have an hour and a half before work and school," she pointed out, her lips still against his. She smiled and brushed her lips along his jaw and down his neck to his collarbone. She loved the feeling of his bare chest. She was only wearing his tshirt while he only wore his boxers. She was quite comfortable there.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:59 pm

''Imagine the things we could do in an hour and a half....'', he hummed softly as he gently slid his hand down her hips and thighs.... He kissed her lips while he he stood up and carried her bridel style towards his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 8:02 pm

Megara shivered a bit, his hands leaving tingling feelings on the skin he touched. She smirked to his words and held onto him as he carried her. Her lips moved in perfect sync with his, as always.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 8:58 pm

Adam walked into the bathroom with a small smirk on his lips.... He was remembering about last night, but this time, instead of using the bathtub, he walked towards the shower. He put Meg on her feet and then took his briefs off before starting taking his shirt off from her.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 9:01 pm

Meg giggled as she was set onto her feet. She watched as he took off his briefs, her teeth claiming her bottom lip in the process. She slipped out of the shirt she wore and blushed a bit as she now stood bare. She quickly turned and cut the shower on, the water warming instantly. She moved inside and smoothed her hair back as it got wet. She looked towards him over her shoulder and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 9:06 pm

Adam was thinking if he should lean to kiss her lips when she turned from him, he smirked slightly and reached over her. ''You are really beautiful, Meg'', he whispered softly and hugged her from behind. The water felt nice, warm, just like her, and slowly he started kissing down on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 9:12 pm

Meg smiled a bit to herself as she felt his arms around her. It still surprised her how comfortable she felt with him; safe, even. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips move on her neck. He knew what he was doing with his lips, that much she was sure of. She reached up and ran a hand through his hair, tilting her head to the side at the same time to allow him full range of motion along her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next