Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 1:36 pm

Adam smirked softly as he felt her leaning down towards him, he kissed her neck slowly, his kisses were sensual as he groaned quietly as he slid his hands down on her hips and brought her closer to his hips. He could feel the water falling upon them, but it wasn't enough to quiet the heat that was starting growing into his core.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 4:45 pm

Meg chewed her bottom lip slightly as his hands slid down to her hips. She closed her eyes and let her mind drift as she focused on that warmth that spread through her veins like wildfire. She whimpered a soft groan as she leaned her hips back against his. Each curve of her body matched up to his own frame, like puzzle pieces.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 5:51 pm

Adam sucked on the crook between her neck and shoulder gently, and then he turned her to face him... He looked into those violet hues with an intent gaze, and his hands slid down to her rear as he leaned down and claimed her lips into his.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 5:57 pm

Megara turned towards him and met his gaze, her eyes as warm as her blood. She smirked slightly with the feeling of his hands on her rear. She slipped her arms around him and ripped his own rear in return when their lips met. She kissed him deeply, her teeth biting onto his bottom lip and tugging lightly. She then kissed his jaw and his neck, following down to his collarbone, and down his abdomen, her gaze never leaving his face. She knelt down and brushed her lips against his hipbone to meet the apex of his thighs. Her tongue slipped out and slid along his length as she took him into her hand and slowly started to pump his member, her tongue teasing the tip.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:05 pm

Adam groaned lowly feeling ehr bitting his lip, and he smirked slightly delighted as she did so. His gaze turned down as she kissed his neck and he arched his head back as he felt her kisses down on his skin. He tightened his grip on her rear as she kissed his collarbone, but as soon her realized where she was heading, he slid his hands off from her and put them loose at his sides... She was driving him crazy with her teasing, and he groaned quietly in precipitation as she reached his thighs... He bit his lip hard as he felt her tongue into his member... The touch there very different from the flowing water, he gently caressed her cheek with his hand, and mumbled softly... ''You do like to tease me....'', he shook his head and closed his eyes as he felt another groan forming into his throat.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:24 pm

Megara smirked slightly, seeing the way he reacted to her actions. "I don't know what you're talking about," she cooed innocently before giggling. She picked up her speed with her stroking and took him into her mouth, sucking and letting her tongue encircle his member as she worked. She kept her eyes on him, enjoying the way he groaned and lost himself to her touch.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:39 pm

He just smirked with his eyes still closed as she took him in her mouth... He then looked down to her and met those beautiful eyes looking up to him.... ''You know what you're doing.....'', he mumbled queitly and pursed his lips as he enjoyed her touch along his lenght. ''Meg....'', he whispered breathless after a while and then he lift her head up... He cupped her face and kissed her lips deeply and passionately as he backed her up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 10:42 pm

Meg worked dilgently, her gaze never leaving his face. However, she did not object when he lifted her head to kiss his lips. She leaned into the kiss and giggled slightly as her back was pressed up against the wall. Running her hands through his hair, she smirked against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:16 pm

''What?? Didn't you know the effects you caused on a man?'', he mused with a soft smirk against her lips and pressed her softly against the wall before hooking her legs around his hips... ''I love you'', he whispered softly as he kissed her jaw and then her throat.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 11:46 pm

"Well, what can I say? It's just a talent," Meg smirked a bit before giggling again. Her, giggling? The sound was foreign, but becoming familiar, at least around him. She closed her eyes and brushed her fingers through his hair once more as he kissed her jaw and neck, his lips tingling the skin they touched. But, his words made her whole being tingle. "I love you, too," She whispered as she leaned on the wall, her legs tight around his hips to help support herself.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:02 pm

Adam smiled boyish hearing her words... He could feel his heart lighter, something he thought it was impossible after living many years into the dark. He turned his face up to look at her face, his eyes showing a caring affection. He kissed her tenderly, and tried to convey what his eyes were trying to say... His hands slowly slid down on her thighs and he softly started positionating her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 6:12 pm

Meg met his gaze, her eyes showing the same affection he was. She placed one of her hands against his chest, right over his heart. Returning his kiss, she slipped her arms around his neck and relaxed her frame to help him move her as he pleased. Anticipation was building up in her veins, but she focused on the warm feeling she got from the tender kisses.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 9:55 pm

Adam could feel she wanted this as much he did, he groaned softly into the kiss, and then gently he pulled himself into her.... ''Hmm, I like how you'r body respond at me...'', he mumbled softly as started a slow and gentle thrust.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 10:06 pm

Meg closed her eyes and moaned softly as he entered her, the feeling of him filling her sweeping through her veins like lava. She smiled slightly at his words and leaned her head onto his shoulder to kiss his neck gently. "My body loves you as much as I do," she whispered with a small giggle that easily turned into soft moaning.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2013, 11:42 pm

Adam groaned quietly and smirked slightly at her words.... ''You already know what you've done to me....'', he mumbled quietly.... ''You make me wants to love you...'', he whispered next to her ear, and started a slow pace against her hips... He just loved the feeeling of having her against him, and the water falling upn them made the moment even more delightful.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 9:16 pm

Meg smiled slightly and kissed the space just under his ear before whispering a soft 'I love you' to him. She moaned softly as he started to move against her. The water sliding down their skin made everything feel slick and smooth. Her hands slid along his back, memorizing the feeling of his muscles along his skin. She nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck and moaned his name quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:09 pm

Adam could feel chills down on her spine whenever she moaned his name... Like how hapenned last night, and now during the shower... This girl got him in so many levels that if he stopped to think, he would be scared of how deep were those feelings that started to grow into this core about her. He kissed her jaw softly and pulled her close to his chest as they moved together.... She was so small that he didn't have any difficult to hold her in his arm while he thrusted softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:24 pm

Meg moaned into the nape of his neck, his name falling from her soft lips every now and then as they moved together. She tightened her arms around his neck after a moment, rocking her hips back against his. "Faster," She whispered against his ear, sliding one of her hands up his neck to tangle her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:35 pm

Adam breathed sharply, but her request only made him feel more aroused. ''As you wish, my love...'', he mumbled softly at her ears, and then started moving his hips a little faster against hers. He speeded up slowly and tried to reach her magical spot as he did.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 11:54 pm

Megara bit her lip as he started to move faster, just as she requested. She could feel heart beat faster as he moved into her faster. Her moans became louder and more high pitched as they moved together. She drew in a sharp breath as he reached her sensitive core, his name following in a groan of pure pleasure. "Right there," She pleaded softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 12:12 am

Adam groaned lowly as she responded to him... Her moanings, and the pleasure evident into her voice only made him sure that she was happy, that he made her feel good. ''I love you, Meg....'', he whispered breathless as he focused on hitting that same spot on her, to provide her all the pleasure she could get.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 12:28 am

Megara smiled at his words and kissed his ear. "I love you, Adam," She whispered, moaning quietly. She then kissed his lips deeply. She cried out his name passionately and felt her whole frame tense as her climax finally swept over her, his assault on the same spot sending her over the edge. She panted and hid her face in the crook of his neck, smiling breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 12:41 am

Adam kisse dher deeply, and felt a strong and overpowering feeling running through his veins... He kissed her neck sensually as she was getting closer to her climax, and once she reached, he went into the moment. He got his climax at the same time she reached hers, and he smiled boyish as he kissed her shoulder getnly, and looked up to her face. His breathing was shallow and he was panting, but he had never felt so alive. He pulled from her gently after a small moment, and then put her onto her feet, but he didn't unwrap his arms around her. Instead he pulled her closer to him, and kissed her tenderly, still smiling charmingly and just being glad to be alive, and to be loved.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 12:56 am

After a while, her heartbeat slowed back to a normal pace. She leaned her head against his shoulder and smiled to herself. When she was put onto her feet, she swayed a bit, her legs numb with pleasure. She was glad he was there to hold her up. She smiled into the kiss and ran a hand through his hair. "I love you..." She whispered against his lips and giggled softly, feeling how her heart fluttered at the idea of loving someone again; especially Adam.

She leaned back and grinned up to him. "Now... For an actual shower," She giggled and placed a few kisses on his chest. She took a cloth and put soap onto it, then gently rubbed it against his chest, chewing her bottom lip in the process. She loved the feeling of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 8:57 pm

''And I love you....'', he whispered softly against her lips, with a blissful smile tugging his lips. He closed his eyes and stood there with her for a moment... He was feeling light, and good, and he was enjoying this feeling. He also leaned back a little and looked down to her, chuckling softly.... ''I like when you laugh, or giggle.... It makes you look more beautiful...'', he mumbled softly and bit his lip as he looked down to her hand rubbing agains this chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)   Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Slowly (Tag Adam)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next