Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 2:54 am

''That's okay... You were nervous, I was nervous too'', he whispered softly and caressed her stomach gently. ''Kida is even stronger than me!'', he chuckled slightly, ''I believe they are from a very violent realm... See Eric, he has a hook instead of a hand... God knows what happened to him'', he mumbled quietly. But the fact that Meg still thought that Belle and Kida were prettier than her was bugging him. ''Yes, they are both pretty... And so you are.'', he whispered lovingly at her ear and kissed her lips gently, ''And I love you, only you''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:06 am

Megara pouted softly as he called them pretty, but softened at his next words. She returned his kiss and felt her heart skip a beat to the way he said he loved her. She turned on his lap to face him, her legs straddling him the best she could in the chair. "I love you, too... It's just... They're beautiful and smart and funny and, you know... out of high school...I mean, have you seen Belle's skin? She doesn't have any scars," she made a slight face, looking towards her wrist where her scars from before were formed. "Not to mention they have their shit together..." she sighed and leaned her forehead against his, closing her eyes. She had bad self esteem. She had since her whole ordeal with her parents and her last fiance. A more beautiful girl shows up and she loses everything. Of course she was going to get anxious when two girls -- no, not girls. Women. -- showed up and smiled all cutely towards Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:23 am

Adam placed his hands upon her hips and tilted his head as he watched the way she talked. He knew she still had some really bad self esteem, and he knew they needed to be together she she could get over this. he looked down to the scars at her wrists and remembered that if he had waited a little longer to check on her at the bathroom, maybe it would be too late, for both of them. He gently brushed her hair behind her ears and cupped her face lovingly. ''I have seen Belle, and I also have seen Kida.... And I also have seen you'', he looked intently into her eyes. ''And I like being around you, I chose you'', he whispered gently and leaned to kiss her lips gently, ''We're are together now, and we'll face each shit that comes upon us...'', he whispered against her lips and smiled, ''We're going to have this girl together, and I'll tell you again, you're the one for me''
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:39 am

Megara looked at him as he cupped her cheeks. She knew she was being ridiculous. It was just what was nailed into her brain. It would take work. She knew she wouldn't ever be truly comfortable with the other two women, but Adam's words helped. She closed her eyes partially as he kissed her, then smiled at his next words. That little girl was what brought them closer. She pressed her lips to his tenderly. "I love you," She whispered into the kiss. She nuzzled her nose against his gently before kissing him again, her arms moving to slid around his neck loosely.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 3:51 am

Adam smirked hearing that she loved him... He would never get tired of hearing that. He kissed her slowly and passionately, and gently caressed her hips as he got himself lost at their kiss. He slolwy slid his hands up to her back and brought her close to him as he deepened the kiss softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:09 am

Megara shivered a bit as his hands left that burning trail where they touched. She loved that feeling. Her arms tightened around his neck as he pulled her closer, the kiss causing her to melt as usual. She loved how lost she could get with him. She would forget anything else and everyone else around them. No one else mattered but him. Her fingers trailed through his hair, her hips moving perfectly with his. When her lungs began to beg for air, she brushed her lips along his jaw and down his neck, placing soft, lingering kisses on the skin.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 1:49 pm

Adam melted easily into her lips and smiled as he kissed her. When she kissed down on his jaw, he slowly leaned back on the chair and breathed the air back to his lungs, He closed his eyes and hummed softly while Meg brushed her lips along his jaw. He nuzzled his head on the crook of her neck, and pulled her closer to him... He didn't know why, but he got needy at the moment... Maybe needy of her, of of her love... He didn't know the reason, he was only sure that he wanted to be there with her, with his arms around her small frame, feeling the scent of her hair nd feeling her warm embracing him.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:56 pm

Meg smiled as she heard him hum, her whole frame content to be right where he was. She kissed the nape of his neck tenderly and smiled against his skin. "You're warm," she murmured, her fingertips tracing an aimless pattern on the back of his neck. She loved how small she was on his lap, yet how perfectly that seemed to fit with him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:12 pm

Adam looked down to her, and smirked softly feeling her fingers brushing on his neck, He loved that feeling, it was like she knew what she needed to do to make him wating more, to never want her far from him, ''You're warm too... I like to feel your warmth around me'', he murmured as he played with a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 5:48 pm

Meg smiled and placed a few more soft kisses against his neck. "Mm... I'm usually cold," She admitted, liking how he played with her hair. They both knew how to work each other to where they wanted to be close. She'd never been so close to someone before. "You're spoiling me, you know," she mumbled. "Cuddling, treating me so well... All this nice treatment. Sheesh. I'm gonna get used to it," She pouted playfully.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:00 pm

''Get used to it... I like to spoile you'', Adam chuckled softly, and his blue hues meet her violet ones... He loved the color of her hues, he had never seen more beautiful eyes in his whole life... If only their daughter could take those eyes shape, that special color... She would get whatever she wanted from him, ''Geez... I'm going to spoile our daughter so badly'', he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:19 pm

Megara looked up to him to see how he was gazing at her, specifically her eyes. She blushed a bit, but smiled nonetheless. "I'll keep her level," She laughed gently, shaking her head. "We should name her," She pointed out quietly. "I like Anne... But, maybe we should have other ideas, too," She nodded, tracing a pattern on his chest. "Hmm..." she thought about it for a long moment. "Artemis... Arianna... Luna... Brea... Daria... Delilah... Naomi... Scarlet... Sienna... Tess... Vera... Violet... Veronica..." she listed off names that came to her mind, smiling a bit at the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:53 pm

Adam chuckled and pecked on her lips gently before she talked of speaking their girl. ''You and your Greek names...'', he teased softly, ''I'm more leaned to normal names, like Anne, Emma, Mary...'', he mused quietly, ''Do you have any favorite name... You've just said a long list'', he smiled, looking at her with a boyish gaze.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 6:59 pm

Meg laughed gently and stuck her tongue out. "I can't help liking Greek names... I'm Greek," she reminded him, her tone playful. She sighed and thought for a moment. "It's... hard to pick a favorite... But... What about something like Arianne?" she suggested. "It has the Anne you want... and it's partially Greek, like I want," she bit her lip, not sure of if he would like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 7:50 pm

Adam smirked softly seeing her stucking her tongue out, ''That's not how a lady should act'', he scolded playful and kissed her lips softly for a moment. As she kept quietly, thinking of something, he turned his gaze back to the fireplace, playing with finding forms at the flames. He turned his gaze back to her, and thought for a moment, ''Arianne?'', he said out loud, imagining how that would sound as he spoke. ''Arianne de Chambord'', he mused, putting his surname next to it.... ''I like it'', he smiled, ''It's a mix with our past, like this little girl is going to be a mix of ourselves...'', he nuzzled his nose against hers fondly
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 9:36 pm

Megara looked up to him and smiled slightly as she heard the name slid from his lips. So, that's his last name...? Fancy, She mused to herself, smirking a bit. She scrunched up her nose as he nuzzled his to it, then smiled and kissed the tip of his nose gently. "I like it... It's sounds so fancy," she laughed softly. Hmm... Megara de Chambord... She smiled to herself and leaned up, kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 10:29 pm

''Of course.... It's fancy.... It's French.... And regal'', he said smiling, between the soft kisses he placed upon her lips softly. ''And it's time for me to put my girls to sleep'', he mumbled with a small grin, and carried her into his room. He laid her on the bed gently, ''I'll be back in a sec...'', he whispered next to her ears, and took his shirt off as he walked towards his closer. He picked a comfortable pants and put it into the place of his jeans. Then he took his shirt that Meg liked the most and walked back to his bedroom. ''Do you want some help to change your clothes?'', he asked softly as he climbed onto the bed by her side.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:05 pm

Megara giggled with each soft kiss he placed on her lips. She held onto him as she was carried, smiling as she was laid onto the bed. She watched as he took his shirt off, biting onto her lip with a small smirk. She sat up, nodding her head. "Do you even have to ask?" She questioned, leaning over and kissing his lips gently. She leaned back from the kiss and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:30 pm

''Of course I have to ask... That's how a gentleman treats the woman he loves'', he murmured with a smirk and started unbuttoning her dress. He kissed her shoulder gently before sliding the dress up from her head. He then took the t-shirt she liked and helped her with it. He smoothed her hair down on her back softly, and cupped her cheeks tenderly before leaning down to kiss her lips softly. ''Are you tired, love?'', he asked quietly, with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:34 pm

Meg smiled, loving how gentle he was when he touched her and undressed her. She leaned into his touch as he smoothed her hair, and then leaned into his kiss. She blinked her violet eyes towards him and shook her head a bit. "Not really," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "I napped earlier... remember?" she pointed out. "Are you tired?" She asked, leaning into his palms.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 11:50 pm

''I do...'', he nodded softly interlacing her fingers with his. ''I'm a bit tired... I didn't nap earlier'', he teased with a grin and leaned slightly towards her. ''But I still have some energy left in case you want to do smoething before sleeping'', his tone voice was slightl suggestive. He knew he wanted to pleased her, at least until the rest of this day. In question of hours their lives changed completely, from 'two love birds', they now had a child on their way... They were going to become parents in nine months, and he knew he wanted to be good for Meg, and for the little girl. Arianne.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:21 am

Megara tilted her head, letting her hair fall over her shoulders. She smirked just a bit at the tone he used. She leaned over to him and placed a slow, barely-touching kiss against his lips; just a tease kiss. "Would you rather sleep?" she whispered, her lips barely touching his as she spoke. Everything that day had been so intense -- to drastic. She wanted to feel normal. She felt normal when she was with Adam. She was stressed or worried. It was just them. Sleeping meant risking waking up to a day where she would have to face Hades.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 12:37 am

''Would you?'', he whispered softly, ''I feel like my mind and body are tired, but I don't want to sleep yet'', he mumbled queitly, wrapping his arms around her waist. ''I know I want to be close to you tonight, to feel your warmth'', he whispered, nuzzling his heand on the crook of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:08 am

Meg moved closer to him and brushed her fingers against the back of his neck as he nuzzled his head on her shoulder. "How about... something soft and slow?" She mumbled. She reached over to his side-table and opened up the drawer. She picked up a remote and pressed a button to turn on the radio across the room. She changed it to a soft channel she had heard before and set the volume to a soft background noise level. She smiled a bit and put the remote back before turning her violet eyes back to him. She reached under her shirt and unhooked her strapless bra, setting it onto the ground. She bit her lip, sitting on her knees on the bed in front of him, nothing but his t-shirt and her panties on.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2013, 1:30 am

Adam rose his eyebrow when she mumbled and frowned slightly when she turned the radio on. He liked the silence into the room, but the soft music that started running across the room was good, and Adam relax his muscles as the notes started getting into his brain... But he relaxed for just a short moment, when he met Meg's face, he tensed and shifted on his seat, feeling his heart speeding up its pace. He swallowed hard as he saw she unhooking the bra, and followed the small piece of fabric setting down on the ground. When he turned his gaze back to her, she was sitting on their bed, and his jaw went slack as he saw the look she had on her face. ''I understood the slow thing you did... But soft? What you had just done didn't feel soft for me'', he mumbled quietly, and gaze shifting from her eyes to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]   The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The one with the bacon issue [Tag: Kida/Meg/Adam]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next