Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 4:05 am

Adam rose an eyebrow when Meg mentioned magic. No way their children will be involved with magic, not even to heal a simple flu. He sat upon the bed with them and crossed his arms as he watched Paris pursing his lips tightly. He wasn't going to take that medicine...It was bitter and he didn't want to have that taste on his mouth for the rest of the day. Even before his mother turned around with the spoon, he was already shooking his head... He rather have his throat scrating than taking that medicine.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 4:10 am

"Oh, Pari... Don't be a bad boy. You know what I have to do to bad boys," Meg sighed over dramatically. She used her free hand then to go after his stomach, tickling him in the exact spot she knew was the most sensitive for him when it came to tickling. When his mouth was open from laughing, she got the spoon in and smirked, holding his mouth closed with her hands. "Swallow," She said with a smug smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 9:38 pm

Paris didn't look to his mother, or Adam... Not even when she sighed, so she got him out off his guard when she tickled his stomach. He fought bravely, but when his father got into ticlking him too, he couldn't stand anymore. It wasn't fair his parents tickling him while he was all alone. He made a face when he tasted the medicine into his mouth, and gave his best puppy eyes to his mother, as he father restrained his arms holding him still, ''C'mon. Listen to your mother. Swallow it'', Adam nodded and with a small grin, and chuckled as he saw the face Paris made when the medicine went down on his throat. ''Blergh!! Ah!!'', Paris made several faces, and even cough a little when the medicine started burning his throat, ''I hate you two!'', he poutesd, but didn't really mean his words, he was just not pleased to have taken the medicine.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 10:23 pm

Meg laughed softly as Paris exclaimed his hatred. "Oh, we love you, too, angel," She winked, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "You'll thank us when you start to feel better," she pointed out. "But, Adam, really. Healing magic is a life saver," She reminded her husband, leaning over and kissing his cheek, too.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 11:21 pm

Paris mumbled something and curled into himself after Meg kissed her cheek, and got more grumpy when Adam messed with his hair. ''C'mon, kid... Have a good night of sleep and tomorrow you'll wake up feeling like new'', he said softly and leaned down to kiss his forehead gently. ''Good night, son!'', he tugged Meg out of the room, and cut the light. It was late, and he was worried about Ari. How he couldn't be? She was his little daughter, and she was out, God knows where... ''Please, Meg.... Don't talk about magic anymore... I only allow you using magic upon out children in life or death matter'', he mumbled as he untied his tie and the collar of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2013, 11:26 pm

Meg kissed Paris' cheek, then followed Adam from the room. "Baby..." She started, then sighed and helped him undoing his tie and collar. "I'm not going to mess with magic..." She said quietly. She had started to say how Belle and Kida could find Ari with magic, but she wasn't going to go near that. Ari needed time. "You need to relax," she pointed out, sliding her arms around his neck and kissed his lips gently. "How can I help? I can go pour up some rum," she offered, stroking the hair on the back of his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 12:37 am

''Please, rum will help...'', he mumbled quietly against her lips and then he looked down into her violet eyes. Just gazing upon her sweet eyes of hers helped him a lot to relax, but he was still thinking of Ari, and where she was now. He kissed her lips softly again and pulled her softly from him as he started unbuttoning his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 12:43 am

Meg smiled a bit and nodded. As she saw him start unbuttoning his shirt, she restrained herself from doing it for him. She knew that would distract him, too, but they were both worried about Ari for the night. Just because she knew where Ari was didn't mean she should disrespect his worrying time. "Rum," she reminded herself, glancing towards his chest before forcing herself away to the kitchen. She poured up two glasses of rum and walked back to him, holding out a glass to him as she kept a safe distance and averted her eyes. He knew the affects he had on her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2013, 11:03 pm

Into all that worry Adam was into, he let himself smirk just a little when he took note of her gaze upon his chest. Even after all those years he still got her mesmerized at his muscles. He walked to their closet and put his shirt off as he wondering if he wanted to go for a bath or not. Deciding for not going, he only put his pajam shirt upon his bare chest and walked back to the bedroom, where he laid at the chaise longue. He take the glass of rum she handed him and took a long shot from it before he turned his blue hues towards her, ''Here, lay with me...'', he asked softly, making room so she could rest by his side at the chaise.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 3:55 pm

Meg pouted slightly as she saw him cover up. But, she didn't mind. She knew very well every inch of his frame. She walked over to the lounge and smiled, laying down beside him. "I love you," She sighed, nuzzling her against his chest. She slid her arms around him and smiled a bit to herself, closing her eyes. She knew they were both stressed, and she knew they needed to relax. Laying in his arms like this always calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 8:58 pm

Adam kissed the top of her head and sighed softly. He finished his drink and placed the glass upon the table nearby. Adam always calmed down when Meg was this close of him, her scent was like lavender, sweet and calming. His arms were wrapped around her, and he wondered about the talk he had with Ari. Sure she seemed okay, but not knowing where she was it's keeping him worried.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 12th 2013, 9:44 pm

Megara sighed gently, feeling how he was still worried. She could feel his emotions after fifteen years of being by his side. She knew when he was hiding his anger or sadness, when he was worried and when he was embarrassed. Everything. "Adam... Ari's fine. Trust me," She mumbled, looking up at him with her soft violet hues. "Mother's instinct, right?" She mused. She gave him a gentle smile, then leaned up and gently kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 12:06 am

''Are you sure?'', he rose an eyebrow skeptically and shook his head. ''Nevermind... I should trust your mother instinct'', he mumbled and wrapped his hand gently around her neck as he leaned down to kiss her lips softly. ''I was thinking of taking a bath before going to bed. You want to join me??'', he whispered softly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 12:47 am

Meg arched a brow and leaned back from him to give him a skeptical look. "You are my husband, right?" She questioned. "Since when do I turn down the opportunity to see you naked?" She teased, trying her best to lighten the mood. She wanted him to be calm. She hated seeing him tense. She knew she could solve it by just telling him where Ari was, but she wanted to let Ari be for a while first.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2013, 4:12 am

Adam made a face, like he was really trying to remember if she had ever turned an opportunity like that down. ''There was a time....'', he said with a teasing smile. ''No, you never did that...'', he shuckled softly and leaned down to kiss her nose. ''C'mon, do what you wanted to do before and take my shirt off'', he said with a silk voice.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 14th 2013, 4:06 pm

Meg smirked and laughed gently, rolling her eyes. She scrunched up her nose as he kissed it, then smiled brightly. At his words, she felt a chill run down her spine. "Gladly," she hummed. She sat up, tugging him up too. She chewed on her lip as she ran her hands down his chest until she reached the hem. She then slipped her hands underneath the material and memorized the feeling of his muscles under her hands. Tugging the fabric up and over his head, she smiled and leaned over, kissing his collarbone slowly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2013, 11:55 am

Adam had a small smirk tugging his lips when she sat up. He looked all the time into her eyes and sighed in content feeling her small and soft hands upon his abdomen. As she took his shirt, he gently respted his hands upon her hips as she leaned down and kissed his collarbones, ''If I didn't know you right, I would supposed yout want to take advange upon me, Ms. Chambord. It's not fair when you kiss my skin like this'', he murmured with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2013, 9:00 pm

"Take advantage of you?" Meg gasped, pouting at him. "I would never," She murmured, smirking. "But... If I'm going to be taking advantage of you, I suppose that means you don't want it," She hummed, nuzzling her nose against his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2013, 9:11 pm

''Oh no... I want'', he mumbled, his hands caressing her back softly. ''I only think isn't fair, because you still have no idea of how much you drive me crazy...'', he teased with a small smirk as he brushed his lips upon her cheeks, and then down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2013, 10:02 pm

Megara smirked, liking how his hands moved on her back. "Oh... I think I know," She hummed, smiling as she looked up at him from under his lashes. "Your heartbeat... I can feel it," She hummed, kissing over his heart. "I remember the first time we were together in bed, too... It didn't take much to get you... excited," She teased.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 15th 2013, 11:25 pm

Adam closed his eyes, and smiled softly feeling her lips kissing near his heart. He chuckled gently, and kissed her forehead tenderly. ''You mean the first time we made love, right?'', he hummed softly. ''Because the first time I brought you to this room, I had no good intentions in my mind'', he mumbled quietly. ''I was a perfect jerk'', he pouted down to her, and slowly slid his hands down upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 1:45 am

"What a coincidence -- neither did I," Meg mused with a laugh. "I hated you at first... I cant even imagine that now," she sighed. She pressed a soft kiss on his lips. "Youre still a jerk sometimes... " she teased, placing a kiss on his jaw. "Come on... the shower is waiting," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:22 pm

Adam laughed along Meg, and placed a soft kiss under her ear. ''I wanted people to hate me, I didn't want to love or be loved back, until I met some lady, who made a change in my heart....'', he mumbled with a small smirk and laughed again as she said he was still a jerk. ''Milady!'', he mumbled with a small grin and wit h a swift move he had her in his arms. ''Tell me, you want your shower cold, warm or hot?'', he teased as he carried her to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 10:55 pm

Megara couldn't help but laugh when he swiped her up into his arms. She kissed his cheek and rolled her eyes at his teasing tone. "Oh, you're horrible," She mumbled, laughing. "So cheesy... But, I love you anyway," She teased right back at him. "Hot," She mumbled by his ear.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 11:42 pm

''I know, I know....'', he chuckled softly as he put her on her feet once they were into the bathroom. ''It's not my by line, but this isn't my best evening either'', he mumbled softly and stood behind her, having her back against his chest. ''But maybe I shouldn't talk anymore...'', he mumbled softly as he leaned down to kiss her shoulder tenderly while he pulled the ziper of her dress down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next