Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Second Generation
Second Generation

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megara
Admin
Megara

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 12:36 am

Megara hummed a sound of content and gave a soft smile as he mentioned it not being the best evening. It helped to remind her why she was trying to distract him. "Mm... I like that idea," she mumbled playfully as she felt his hands on her zipper and his lips on her shoulder. "Dresses in Greece were so much easier to get off..." She sighed, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 2:03 am

''Hmm.... Tell me more about the dresses in Greece'', he mumbled with a silk voice as he slid the straps from her dress down on her shoulders and turned his attention back to unfast the belt around her waist.

[Gahhh...so lame x.x]
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 2:10 am

"They were soft... Smooth and made of silk," Meg hummed quietly. "They slid right off the skin," She smirked, leaning back against him. "These dresses take so long... Back then, you would have been able to pull one strap and the whole thing would have come off," She pointed off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 2:29 am

''Your clothing sounds better than mine back to the old realm where I lived'', he whispered softly, tossing the belt somewhere into the room. He then gently slid the dress down to her body and sighed, knowing she was still with her underwear on, ''I don't know how you do this, but you seemed more beautiful as the years went by'', he mumbled as he brushed his lips against her ear, as he placed his hands upon her hips, rubbing against his.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 2:41 am

Megara smirked and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Really? Well... Thank Zeus for modern clothing," She teased. "I'm line wine, Adam," she teased, turning around so she faced him. "The longer we're around, the better we are," She winked. She leaned up and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 3:38 am

Adam chuckled softly as she teased and leaned his face down as she turned around. ''I was always more into a good wine'', he mumbled with a small grin and leaned down to kiss her lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Megara
Admin
Megara

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 EmptyMarch 18th 2013, 3:48 am

Meg smirked and leaned up to meet his lips, her arms moving around his neck to hold her closer to him. She reached behind herself after freeing one arm to allow her to unclasp her bra for him, knowing that, even after fifteen years, he still had trouble with it from time to time. She laughed gently against his lips and moved to kiss his jaw and neck. "I love you," She sighed into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]   Everything's Alright [Tag Adam] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's Alright [Tag Adam]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3